Author Topic: Overeem whooped all and becomes K-1 numero uno  (Read 9348 times)

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Overeem whooped all and becomes K-1 numero uno
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2010, 04:27:27 AM »
I actually prefer to watch K-1 over UFC, but UFC's far more accessible to me.

I'm sure Peter Aerts had an awesome case of gyno a few years back. Jiggling all over the place.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2010, 04:59:59 AM »
For me the winner of the tournament was Peter Aerts. Yes he lost to Overeem, but look at his fight in the semi final: Semmy Schilt former winner who tired him out too much for a final that same night with heavy Overeem.
Look at Peters face after those 3 matches and look at Alistairs face (watch the post fight interviews on youtube)

I have never felt what it's like to piss blood...

I wonder how he motivated himself after all the bruises and pain to fight someone like Overeem... He said he tried but couldn't do anything.

Overeem is the man... at the end of the day, Aerts is a world class fighter and Overeem didn't even break a swet, and that's the truth.

BUT I agree, Overeem should have said the same thing that Schilts took too much out of Aerts and that overeem wasn't fighting the most dangerous Aerts... but I still think Overeem would have beaten him.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2010, 05:17:03 AM »
They have several fights the same day? Sounds kinda dumb..?

That's the ancient way of fighting, japanese samurai spirit or whatever... how can you be the ultimate fighter if you can only fight once a year with ridiculous preperations and mediation and support, you should be able to fight whenever and against who ever.

I think that's their point, the FIGHTING spirit, blood and honor... and I think that's what martial arts are ultimately about also, not the price money or the medals.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2010, 05:18:11 AM »
That's the ancient way of fighting, japanese samurai spirit or whatever... how can you be the ultimate fighter if you can only fight once a year with ridiculous preperations and mediation and support, you should be able to fight whenever and against who ever.

I think that's their point, the FIGHTING spirit, blood and honor... and I think that's what martial arts are ultimately about also, not the price money or the medals.

The old UFC did this as well.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2010, 05:43:06 AM »
The old UFC did this as well.

yes, sherlock

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2010, 05:48:45 AM »
yes, sherlock

Fuck off.....if he didn't know that about k-1, Einstein, I doubt he realized it about the old UFC.... ::)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2010, 06:01:59 AM »
Fuck off.....if he didn't know that about k-1, Einstein, I doubt he realized it about the old UFC.... ::)

yes, know it all, and we didn't even talk about ufc, you just had to say anything to take some smart points aswell... puny, puny attempt, you got zero, I wone.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2010, 06:06:32 AM »
I'm guessing that Overeem was barely touched from the other fights while that other guy was half beaten already, it kind of fucks up the fight doesn't it?

he fought as many opponents as Aerts did, What's aerts excuse? That he wasn't good enough  ::)

Overeem is the better conditioned fighter.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2010, 06:07:05 AM »
yes, know it all, and we didn't even talk about ufc, you just had to say anything to take some smart points aswell... puny, puny attempt, you got zero, I wone.

haha, you "wone."   Sorry to interupt your love-connection attempt....  carry on with the ball-gagging....

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2010, 06:16:23 AM »
haha, you "wone."   Sorry to interupt your love-connection attempt....  carry on with the ball-gagging....

You go on your knees... out of breath... you realise there is no victory over a greater man like my self...  you rise, look at my victory dance and masturbation, you shed a tear from jealousy... you turn around and you walk on the edge of a cliff and you look at the sunset, bitter, hoping that one day you can have anything worth posting in the same thread I'm in. But I'm allways couple houndred thousand light years ahead of you with information... is there no point of living...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2010, 06:18:37 AM »
You go on your knees... out of breath... you realise there is no victory over a greater man like my self...  you rise, look at my victory dance and masturbation, you shed a tear from jealousy... you turn around and you walk on the edge of a cliff and you look at the sunset, hopimg that one day you can have anything worth posting in the same thread I'm in.

Bored, huh newb?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2010, 06:21:17 AM »
Didn't Aerts meet better opponents?

btw Isn't Badr Hari in the K1?? Did he lose?

Ofcourse he faced better opponents, he is ranked higher in k-1 ranks than overeem, makes only sense... not anymore though  :D

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2010, 06:35:07 AM »
he fought as many opponents as Aerts did, What's aerts excuse? That he wasn't good enough  ::)

Overeem is the better conditioned fighter.

Overeem fought a guy with a broken hand and broken ribs genius, where as Aerts fought the last k-1 champ.

Luck of the draw.

Couple of very good fighters coming through for next year. Should be interesting.
Trans Milkshake.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2010, 06:36:31 AM »
Didn't Aerts meet better opponents?

btw Isn't Badr Hari in the K1?? Did he lose?

Hari has been in jail recently and couldn't get out in time to train. Hari is a loose canon lol.
Trans Milkshake.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2010, 06:37:59 AM »

Overeem fought a guy with a broken hand and broken ribs genius, where as Aerts fought the last k-1 champ.

Luck of the draw.

Couple of very good fighters coming through for next year. Should be interesting.

true that... and Overeems "product mind" didn't mention that in the interview... he has no true pride.

Why is it that fighters never admit that "they could have lost if things were differend", why won't they they admit that they didn't rly win? It's not about winning, it's about TRUE winning.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2010, 06:54:38 AM »
LOL! What did he do?

Assault. He beat up some bouncer who wouldn't let him in a club apparently. :)
Trans Milkshake.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2010, 06:58:07 AM »
overeem is a very HOT MAN THAT ALOT OF MEN AND WOMEN LOVE,,MUSCUILAR FACE BODY HE HAS ALL THE LOOKS AND TALL HOW CAN A MAN OR WOMEN DENY HIM BASED ON THAT ALONE,,PEPEL SAY NASSAR ISA HANDSOME FELLA BUT HE IS NOTHING COMPARED TO OVEREEM THAT WILL MAKE YOUR CREAM YOUR APINTS FROM THE FIRST SIGHT TO THE LAST TOUCH,,,

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2010, 07:08:22 AM »
overeem is a very HOT MAN THAT ALOT OF MEN AND WOMEN LOVE,,MUSCUILAR FACE BODY HE HAS ALL THE LOOKS AND TALL HOW CAN A MAN OR WOMEN DENY HIM BASED ON THAT ALONE,,PEPEL SAY NASSAR ISA HANDSOME FELLA BUT HE IS NOTHING COMPARED TO OVEREEM THAT WILL MAKE YOUR CREAM YOUR APINTS FROM THE FIRST SIGHT TO THE LAST TOUCH,,,

reported

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2010, 10:44:25 AM »
Haha good for him, bouncers are mostly douchebags anyway

Bouncers are overrated. Most of them have no skills besides being a bouncer.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2010, 11:18:39 AM »

Get a hold of yourself Jock....no pun intended.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2010, 12:31:16 PM »
Get a hold of yourself Jock....no pun intended.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2010, 12:33:55 PM »

Dude looks like a monkey. Lolzorskates.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2010, 08:49:16 PM »
Congratulations to Overeem Job well done, on a side note i havnt seen Peter that Explosive and Focused (in both the Mighty mo and Shiltz fights) in Years and years, that Head-kick off the front foot that put Mo down in the First was Vintage Aert's Deceptive powerful and Quick, his inside kicks and right hands against Shiltz was also Very impressive and when you take into account his age... :o...Overeem had a Real tough fight in the first if he didnt get the standing 8 count put on the young fella in the first fight...could of been a Different final, as it was it wasn't...so Kudos to Overeem taking the Gold.

spinnis

« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2010, 02:31:11 PM »
Aerts other 2 fights

Still great fighter at 40+  ...132 fights thats fucking nuts

semmy would have been ko'ed or close to it in the first round if it was mma gloves

would have love to see the reem vs semmy.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2010, 02:34:39 PM »

Great fucking fight.  :D