Author Topic: Beer diet with Pics( Highly recomended)  (Read 19966 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: Beer diet with Pics( Highly recomended)
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2007, 08:17:07 PM »
Anyway I just dont see the logic why a pro fighter would be at a disadvantage over a guy who doesnt train, but whatever. NIce that you met Tito, what was he like in person?
It's been a few years (5 I think) but he was a tall built dude at the time and a nice guy.  I've been lucky to meet some cool people and he ranks pretty high.

SS:  It's so sad what I see in the gym.  I swear, every asshole and his friend are shadow boxing, boxing each other, wearing full MMA gear or box while sprinting on the treadmill.  I laugh more in the gym now more than ever.
Squishy face retard

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2007, 08:17:59 PM »
Never had or will have a tap out shirt. Wrestled in High school and College, take the odd MMA fight for the challenge.

Wrestling is my passion.
man you see these kids wearing them and thats one thing, but then you have grown men wearing them and it just makes me laugh.

just this last weekend my nephew stopped by and told me he was gonna be a cage fighter but decided to play guitar instead ::).... I said oh shit you must be pretty tough, he said yeah me and my friend train with his dad, so i said  well do you know the rear naked choke, he said yeah so i said try it on me..... well needless to say he didn't have a clue, so then i threw it on him right quick  ;D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2007, 08:19:31 PM »
It's been a few years (5 I think) but he was a tall built dude at the time and a nice guy.  I've been lucky to meet some cool people and he ranks pretty high.

SS:  It's so sad what I see in the gym.  I swear, every asshole and his friend are shadow boxing, boxing each other, wearing full MMA gear or box while sprinting on the treadmill.  I laugh more in the gym now more than ever.
I tell ya those posers really ruin it for the guys that bust their ass in the gym....like i said I'm a fan but i'm starting to dislike more and more cause of this whole trend.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2007, 08:20:15 PM »
man you see these kids wearing them and thats one thing, but then you have grown men wearing them and it just makes me laugh.

just this last weekend my nephew stopped by and told me he was gonna be a cage fighter but decided to play guitar instead ::).... I said oh shit you must be pretty tough, he said yeah me and my friend train with his dad, so i said  well do you know the rear naked choke, he said yeah so i said try it on me..... well needless to say he didn't have a clue, so then i threw it on him right quick  ;D

I dont know where guys are from but I really have to agree with you on how everyone and there brother who take a boxing or JuiJitsu class thinks they are an MMA fighter. Its really bad here in Ontario. Tap Out clothing is gayer than aids as well
shotgun on the team

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 03, 2007, 08:26:26 PM »
I dont know where guys are from but I really have to agree with you on how everyone and there brother who take a boxing or JuiJitsu class thinks they are an MMA fighter. Its really bad here in Ontario. Tap Out clothing is gayer than aids as well
hahahaha!

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: December 03, 2007, 08:31:33 PM »
 I gotta say this about Canadian beer. Good shit! I live just below Vancouver and I have been up to Canada plenty of times and drank with those guys. Do they ever love their beer and getting smashed.
   I do not however condone 8-12 beers a night for bettering your training. When I was younger in my 20's I used to drink that every night and take bong hit after bong hit after bong hit after...........well you get the idea.
   Shit now that I think about it maybe it was the bong hits that slowed my enthusiasm to train. ;D

h

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2007, 08:34:53 PM »
I gotta say this about Canadian beer. Good shit! I live just below Vancouver and I have been up to Canada plenty of times and drank with those guys. Do they ever love their beer and getting smashed.
   I do not however condone 8-12 beers a night for bettering your training. When I was younger in my 20's I used to drink that every night and take bong hit after bong hit after bong hit after...........well you get the idea.
   Shit now that I think about it maybe it was the bong hits that slowed my enthusiasm to train. ;D

No shit. when you're younger you can get away with it like a lot of things, but as you get older shit becomes ten times harder.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2007, 07:06:38 AM »
Big props for having the balls to fight.

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2007, 08:23:38 AM »

Oh man...epic Hacksaw Jim Duggan wannabe on the left.

But this beer diet thing can work pretty well when you're young.  In college I was maybe 170 at 6'1" drinking at least 10 drinks 6 days a week and smoking cigarettes.  I was never built or anything, but not at all overweight.  Your metabolism can be a little higher because of the effort the body takes to get rid of all the toxins in your body if you drink and smoke constantly.  Most of the time I would eat two meals and a small snack that probably amounted to 1200 cals total because your entire life revolves around going out at night. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2007, 09:40:14 AM »
I've substituted beer for carbs from like noodles or garnola bars, and I got the same energy results in the gym. Beer is great because it doesn't cause dehydration like hard liquor and tastes great.

1 pint of beer an hour prior to training is actually great.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2007, 11:28:57 AM »
Anyway I just dont see the logic why a pro fighter would be at a disadvantage over a guy who doesnt train, but whatever. NIce that you met Tito, what was he like in person?

I think they should still allow Headbutts and stomps. Anything but hair pulling, biting, fish hooking. Thats when they were real men, when Mark Coleman was the king.

yes, coleman and mark kerr were on top at different times, although i thought kerr was a better fighter and had better technical skills in his prime. coleman did last a lot longer though and was more consistant due to the drug problems facing kerr.

of course, in his prime butting was permitted, which added immensely to kerr's strategy ie shoot in, take down and grapple to gnp. so much more efficient and easier to gnp when you can use the head as one of your weapons, which kerr did with great success. of course the 10 units of morphine he was having before every fight made him much less strike shy on the shoot.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: December 04, 2007, 12:16:01 PM »
In all fairness anything is possible in a fight but who would you put your money on in a bar fight a guy like Rampage Jackson or some local tough guy?
shotgun on the team

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #87 on: December 04, 2007, 12:18:13 PM »
In all fairness anything is possible in a fight but who would you put your money on in a bar fight a guy like Rampage Jackson or some local tough guy?

How much beer is in this tough guys diet?
E

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: December 04, 2007, 12:33:34 PM »
How much beer is in this tough guys diet?

Well lets say he drinks 8-12 a night.
shotgun on the team

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #89 on: December 04, 2007, 12:34:07 PM »
Well lets say he drinks 8-12 a night.

I go with the local tough guy then.
E

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2007, 12:43:57 PM »
apple to oranges.try something a little more realistic ;D

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: December 04, 2007, 04:33:16 PM »
apple to oranges.try something a little more realistic ;D

Without a doubt pulling guard in a street fight is the worst thing to do in a street/bar fight.
shotgun on the team

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: December 04, 2007, 08:39:09 PM »
it all depends.

if local tough guy is as experienced jackson is in street fighting and has fought against competitors of the calibre jackson has fought against, then i say local tough guy.

street fighting is street fighting and mma comp is mma comp. the 2 are as different as boxing and mma.

people refer to seasoned mma competitors as being superior fighters to boxers of the same calibre.

this is true beyond question, simply because, skill levels being equal, an mma competitor has more weapons to utilize and has been well trained in their use.

for the same reason, if it were possible to find a street fighter as seasoned, well trained and with the same calibre of competitors under his belt, then absolutely, said 'tough guy' would win, simply because he is experienced in utilizing far more weapons.

also, what people always tend to forget is that mma, boxing, thai, etc etc are sports. they are not 'world's most dangerous man' or 'ultimate fighting' competitions, no matter the hype or ego attached to their promotion.

if it was actually 'ultimate fighting' then, by definition, you would have a dead competitor at the end of every fight and butting, gouging, groin attacks, tearing, biting, etc etc would be opar for the course.

of course this is all hypothetical because such competitions would never happen in our current civilized world.

still, all the 14 year old 'tap out' guidos believe it to be true and they pay for the fights, so i say let the delusion continue.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: December 04, 2007, 09:18:05 PM »
it all depends.

if local tough guy is as experienced jackson is in street fighting and has fought against competitors of the calibre jackson has fought against, then i say local tough guy.

street fighting is street fighting and mma comp is mma comp. the 2 are as different as boxing and mma.

people refer to seasoned mma competitors as being superior fighters to boxers of the same calibre.

this is true beyond question, simply because, skill levels being equal, an mma competitor has more weapons to utilize and has been well trained in their use.

for the same reason, if it were possible to find a street fighter as seasoned, well trained and with the same calibre of competitors under his belt, then absolutely, said 'tough guy' would win, simply because he is experienced in utilizing far more weapons.

also, what people always tend to forget is that mma, boxing, thai, etc etc are sports. they are not 'world's most dangerous man' or 'ultimate fighting' competitions, no matter the hype or ego attached to their promotion.

if it was actually 'ultimate fighting' then, by definition, you would have a dead competitor at the end of every fight and butting, gouging, groin attacks, tearing, biting, etc etc would be opar for the course.

of course this is all hypothetical because such competitions would never happen in our current civilized world.

still, all the 14 year old 'tap out' guidos believe it to be true and they pay for the fights, so i say let the delusion continue.

Good post man, I tend to agree with you on most points. IMO if headbutts were still allowed Mark Coleman would still be champ.

To anyone who doubts this, watch Colemans first fight with Fedor and tell me how Fedor would have got out of that Precarious situation if head butts were allowed.

shotgun on the team

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 04, 2007, 10:00:39 PM »

Good post man, I tend to agree with you on most points. IMO if headbutts were still allowed Mark Coleman would still be champ.

To anyone who doubts this, watch Colemans first fight with Fedor and tell me how Fedor would have got out of that Precarious situation if head butts were allowed.

MMA and UFC is queerer than a Freddie Mercury Gangbang, Boxing is where its at, be thankful Vladimir Klitschko, Mayweather, Hatton,Calzaghe and company dont cross over and expose you pussies for what you really are.All the retards with shit genetics go to MMA.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: December 04, 2007, 10:03:06 PM »

true, but don't forget that fedor would have access to that weapon too.

coleman is past prime imo. he hasd a good run for a fighter, but he's way past father time.

fedor got coleman drunk from strikes which, for a fighter of coleman's calibre, is inexcusable and a good sign that he should hang 'em up.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: December 05, 2007, 06:58:18 AM »
MMA and UFC is queerer than a Freddie Mercury Gangbang, Boxing is where its at, be thankful Vladimir Klitschko, Mayweather, Hatton,Calzaghe and company dont cross over and expose you pussies for what you really are.All the retards with shit genetics go to MMA.

Yes most Olympic and NCAA wrestlers have shit genetics. Highly intelligent imput on your behave.
shotgun on the team

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: December 05, 2007, 07:00:02 AM »
true, but don't forget that fedor would have access to that weapon too.

coleman is past prime imo. he hasd a good run for a fighter, but he's way past father time.

fedor got coleman drunk from strikes which, for a fighter of coleman's calibre, is inexcusable and a good sign that he should hang 'em up.

Cole did  get mauled in his second fight with Fedor, but he did pretty well. I think he should stop fighting the very top guys though.
shotgun on the team

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: December 05, 2007, 07:43:53 AM »
Cole did  get mauled in his second fight with Fedor, but he did pretty well. I think he should stop fighting the very top guys though.

one thing about cole is (and this is what separates him from kerr) that he is extremely disciplined with his approach and training. he simply loves fighting and nothing else. he has never been into partying or using drugs (apart from partaking in more than his fair share of hrt ;D)/alcohol (read mussolini ;D), has a family, great dad, is humble, even monastic. that is why he has had a long career.

problem is, he's fighting guys that are just as disciplined and live equally monastic lifestyles BUT THEY HAVE YOUTH. fedor, for example, is a freak and just when you think you're gaining on him, you're really just falling into his trap. the guy has youth, near perfect technique and makes the iceman look like an oven. i have never seen fedor panic. i hate to use what has now become a cliche (thanks to americans), but fedor is a machine.

having said that, there is always going to be questions raised as you alluded to with the headbutt thing.

it is simply fact that coleman and kerr were able to enjoy a brief interlude where butting was legal and eye gouging was tolerated.

kerr particularly used this beautifully and was ferocious. i've never seen a more explosive and effective shoot wrestler in the octagon as kerr. what fedor might today take 3 rounds to do, kerr was able to do in seconds, simply because he was permitted to do it.

shoot in asap, double leg, single, whatever (didn't matter to kerr), grapple and gnp. only when you gnp, you use the head instead of wailing fists/dropping elbows (which are much less efficient at the start of the fight). he would simply use the incredible strength in his hips and shoulders to hold them fixed in position and then drive the butt of his head repeatedly into the face. he didn't beat his opponents with finesse or go for the quick ko by targeting the chin, he would simply bludgeon them senseless until they were just too fucked up to continue.

brutal, but extremely efficient and this is why, imho, kerr is the closest thing to the most pure form of unarmed combatant ever recorded on film for mass media.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 05, 2007, 08:08:25 AM »
Mussolini, do they allow knives or ball peen hammers in the cage?