Author Topic: What a fucking dick...  (Read 17991 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: What a fucking dick...
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2009, 07:07:23 PM »
  IT HAD NO EFFECT ON THE OUTCOME OF THE BEATDOWN THAT BITCH PENN RECEIVED.  0

I know that and I agree, I was just pointing out to WeightPSHR that BJ is crying and making a scene because he was beaten so badly, seriously GSP outclassed BJ in every aspect.

I think they should fight again, in a "loser retires" match. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2009, 08:27:22 PM »
I know that and I agree, I was just pointing out to WeightPSHR that BJ is crying and making a scene because he was beaten so badly, seriously GSP outclassed BJ in every aspect.

Better yet, a winner takes all the $$$ match, where the winner gets both fighters purses!
;)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2009, 10:30:20 PM »

Say what you want...

Something ILLEGAL happend during the fight. A rule was broken. I am laughing at the idiots that think wiping vaseline off of St.Pierre actually got ALL the vaseline off. Come on...his corner applied grease to his body. How can you justify one of the most effective cheating tactics in the game?
Does not matter if it didn't effect the outcome. If a pitcher gets caught greasing the ball during a no hitter "by accident" is it just a forgivable mistake??

Rules are Rules
Cheating is Cheating.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2009, 05:15:24 AM »
Say what you want...

Something ILLEGAL happend during the fight. A rule was broken. I am laughing at the idiots that think wiping vaseline off of St.Pierre actually got ALL the vaseline off. Come on...his corner applied grease to his body. How can you justify one of the most effective cheating tactics in the game?
Does not matter if it didn't effect the outcome. If a pitcher gets caught greasing the ball during a no hitter "by accident" is it just a forgivable mistake??

Rules are Rules
Cheating is Cheating.
And how did that vaseline help GSP punch/kick BJ while standing? Surely the vaseline would have come off on BJ also right? So why was GSP able to handily control BJ on the ground? It must have highly trained vaseline to only work against BJ.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2009, 07:39:55 AM »
lol speaking of which- Matt Hughes was one of the assholes bitching also. I wonder if that bruce lee kick GSP knocked him into next sunday with was effected by "vaseline"

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2009, 05:08:10 PM »
lol speaking of which- Matt Hughes was one of the assholes bitching also. I wonder if that bruce lee kick GSP knocked him into next sunday with was effected by "vaseline"
If GSP wasn't all greased up Matt could have caught that kick and submitted GSP with a leg lock.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2009, 06:57:00 PM »
If GSP wasn't all greased up Matt could have caught that kick and submitted GSP with a leg lock.

This whole argument is really senseless. St. Pierre is already paying the price and will forever be labeled as a cheater.
Does not matter anyways...He won their first fight by a "questionable" decision, and this fight had even more "questionable"
circumstances.

I will admit St. Pierre dominated BJ.

I say St. Pierre move up to 185...be a man and fight above your weight class like BJ did.

Or at least beat up people in your own weight class without cheating :o

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2009, 07:01:25 PM »
This whole argument is really senseless. St. Pierre is already paying the price and will forever be labeled as a cheater.
Strange, I see most people here labeling BJ as a whiny bitch that got his ass handed to him after telling the world he was going to try to kill his opponent. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2009, 09:54:25 PM »
Strange, I see most people here labeling BJ as a whiny bitch that got his ass handed to him after telling the world he was going to try to kill his opponent. :-\

Just so we are clear...I do not like BJ and St.Pierre USED to be my favorite fighter.

Being at the level St.Pierre is...there is no way to excuse what he did. He knew what was going on.  I am thankful it got caught on camera and St.Pierre is the Barry Bonds of MMA. He is good, possibly the best P4P....but the question of "how much cheating has he done" will haunt him the rest of his career.

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2009, 11:26:14 PM »
Just so we are clear...I do not like BJ and St.Pierre USED to be my favorite fighter.

Being at the level St.Pierre is...there is no way to excuse what he did. He knew what was going on.  I am thankful it got caught on camera and St.Pierre is the Barry Bonds of MMA. He is good, possibly the best P4P....but the question of "how much cheating has he done" will haunt him the rest of his career.

LOL @ St. Pierre being the "Barry Bonds" of MMA.....not even close.  What a joke.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2009, 09:09:57 AM »
LOL @ St. Pierre being the "Barry Bonds" of MMA.....not even close.  What a joke.
;D

Some people are trying to make a big deal out of this thing, I don't really see the big deal, BJ never had a chance from the opening bell.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2009, 06:53:53 AM »
;D

Some people are trying to make a big deal out of this thing, I don't really see the big deal, BJ never had a chance from the opening bell.

It really is not a big deal. This is not about who the better fighter is...St. Pierre's corner put grease on him during the fight. BJ has every right to make a stink about this. Like I said earlier, St. Pierre is already paying the price. You have to admit...his squeaky clean, pristine reputation is gone forever.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2009, 07:30:01 AM »
You know what then, give Penn a rematch and let him get banged up again.  Makes him look even WORSE.

Asshole move.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2009, 07:58:51 AM »
It really is not a big deal. This is not about who the better fighter is...St. Pierre's corner put grease on him during the fight. BJ has every right to make a stink about this. Like I said earlier, St. Pierre is already paying the price. You have to admit...his squeaky clean, pristine reputation is gone forever.

Please ::)  It's a known fact that vaseline is part of the game.  Even if it's just limited to the face, it ends up getting all over the place during the course of the fight.  BJ is being a bitch and Florian is going to slice his forehead into submission.
w

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2009, 09:49:17 AM »
I hope the audience boos the shit out of BJ next time he fights.. and hope he loses too

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2009, 11:50:16 AM »
Please ::)  It's a known fact that vaseline is part of the game.  Even if it's just limited to the face, it ends up getting all over the place during the course of the fight.  BJ is being a bitch and Florian is going to slice his forehead into submission.

I am not condoning BJ's behavior, I don't even like him and it is possible that he has pushed this a little too far.

But i just can't understand why people want to overlook "blatant cheating" by St. Pierre. We all know it was most likely insignificant in their fight, but regardless, purposely or not, cheating took place.

I say let them fight again, and let St.Pierre whoop BJ again with no questions asked! He does deserve that opportunity. ;D

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2009, 09:47:13 PM »
I saw the footage of Gsp's corner and I thought to myself "how much vasiline could his cornerman have possibly had on his hands when he went to GSP's back to make a real difference" ?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2009, 10:34:45 PM »
Everyone is also forgetting that the referee checks both guys before they enter the cage, and pats them /rubs them down.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2009, 10:58:22 AM »
The fact of the matter is this: Even one DROP of vaseline on your upper back will make you invincible in battle.  It's a known fact that is never disputed.  People supporting GSP are claiming that "it was a tiny bit, if anything" without realizing that even a "tiny bit" of vaseline guarantees victory.  It's literally impossible to do anything but take repeated punches to the face if your opponent has vaseline anywhere on his body other than his face. 
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2009, 05:47:45 PM »
The fact of the matter is this: Even one DROP of vaseline on your upper back will make you invincible in battle.  It's a known fact that is never disputed.  People supporting GSP are claiming that "it was a tiny bit, if anything" without realizing that even a "tiny bit" of vaseline guarantees victory.  It's literally impossible to do anything but take repeated punches to the face if your opponent has vaseline anywhere on his body other than his face. 
And this magic vaseline that only stays on someone's face during a fight, will that be available to the general public soon?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2009, 02:52:02 AM »
From what I've heard, GSP actually rubs vaseline over his whole body before the fight, covers the body pretty good and then wipes the body dry with a towel.

Then once he works up a sweat in the cage all that vaseline comes out and he becomes a slippery SOB. 8)

Don't know how much truth there is to this, but IMO, GSP gets slippery as hell very quickly.
As empty as paradise

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2009, 08:10:32 AM »
From what I've heard, GSP actually rubs vaseline over his whole body before the fight, covers the body pretty good and then wipes the body dry with a towel.

Then once he works up a sweat in the cage all that vaseline comes out and he becomes a slippery SOB. 8)

Don't know how much truth there is to this, but IMO, GSP gets slippery as hell very quickly.

total BS.  Try covering your body with vaseline and then wiping it off.  It's not easy.  They al get checked b4 stepping in the cage....

From what I understand, BJ does lupe up his ass-hole b4 fighting.  Not sure what that's about.
w

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2009, 10:07:23 AM »
total BS.  Try covering your body with vaseline and then wiping it off.  It's not easy.  They al get checked b4 stepping in the cage....

From what I understand, BJ does lupe up his ass-hole b4 fighting.  Not sure what that's about.

While the substance may not be vaseline, there is truth to this. There are other substances that can be applied much before the fight that can be wiped clean. Then when excessive sweating starts they get greasy.

Several fighters have claimed this does happen. Florian for one had mentioned this.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2009, 10:43:42 AM »
Has GSP ever gone down and fought BJ at his normal weight.  BJ always goes up in weight and has fought heavyweight too.  Losing in a weight class you normally don't compete in is not a career ending circumstance.  Thats like in any sport that is separated by weight classes.  That is why they are there.  A 155 lb powerlifter is not going to lift more than a 185 lb. powerlifter.  In most cases the heavier will win especially when that is his normal weight.  ANyway, BJ DID get his ass kicked and it was embarrassing and he shouldn't have popped off like he did, but that was his way of getting himself pumped up and trying to get some kind of mental edge.  It didn't work too well this time.  Ali did it every fight as did Tyson.  You could win a fight before you get into the ring if you can mentally get inside your opponents head.  Same thing in armwrestling.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2009, 11:55:25 AM »
Everybody forgets what is at issue here.

It is not about liking BJ or St.Pierre.
It is not about who won the fight.

It is about having vaseline applied to a fighters body during a fight. This may not have been cheating, but it is a broken rule.
One that happens to be a popular method of cheating.