Author Topic: Muslim flight attendant suspended for not serving alcohol  (Read 886 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Muslim flight attendant suspended for not serving alcohol
« on: September 08, 2015, 02:58:51 PM »
I wonder if Huckabee will hop a plane and embrace this poor Muslim...

A Muslim flight attendant said the Atlanta-based airline ExpressJet suspended her for refusing to serve alcohol, a practice that is against her religious beliefs.

Charee Stanley filed a discrimination complaint with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission last week, saying she wants to do her job without serving alcohol, as she was doing before her suspension, her lawyer said.

Lena Masri, an attorney with the Michigan chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, said no one "should have to choose between their career and religion." Employers, she told CNN, must "provide a safe environment where employees can feel they can practice their religion freely."

USAToday

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Muslim flight attendant suspended for not serving alcohol
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 04:15:11 PM »
She should be fired.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 04:49:57 PM »
She should be fired.

No they should reasonably accommodate her and make sure no other customer gets served alcohol from any other flight attendant as well.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2015, 05:05:00 PM »
No they should reasonably accommodate her and make sure no other customer gets served alcohol from any other flight attendant as well.

Fuck that noise. That goes for the idiots defending that Kim Davis lady too. You knew the job when you signed up for it. You don't want to do your job, you resign. People quit work for various reasons everyday. These idiots are looking for paydays and the spotlight. Lazy trifling fucks the lot of them.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2015, 06:32:59 PM »
Fuck that noise. That goes for the idiots defending that Kim Davis lady too. You knew the job when you signed up for it. You don't want to do your job, you resign. People quit work for various reasons everyday. These idiots are looking for paydays and the spotlight. Lazy trifling fucks the lot of them.

She can't quit.  God wouldn't like that.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2015, 06:48:28 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2015, 07:08:42 PM »
Muslim Cashiers are now refusing to sell pork products.

Religious Cashiers refusing to sell condoms.

I wonder if Huck will promise to take their place in jail.  That fat man is delusional.  Who are the 25 idiots in this country that still wake up each day saying "wow, that huckabee seems like the solution america needs"?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2015, 06:02:02 PM »
Muslim Cashiers are now refusing to sell pork products.

Religious Cashiers refusing to sell condoms.

I wonder if Huck will promise to take their place in jail.  That fat man is delusional.  Who are the 25 idiots in this country that still wake up each day saying "wow, that huckabee seems like the solution america needs"?

Lol, I told my mom that same thing yesterday. I said "that dude is delusional if he thinks what he's doing is getting him votes".  Told her if republican nominees want to win, they need to leave the religious stuff out of it. You can lead a country without proselytizing. Business people lead companies everyday without doing so. One can lead a nation without it as well.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2015, 07:39:55 PM »
Lol, I told my mom that same thing yesterday. I said "that dude is delusional if he thinks what he's doing is getting him votes".  Told her if republican nominees want to win, they need to leave the religious stuff out of it. You can lead a country without proselytizing. Business people lead companies everyday without doing so. One can lead a nation without it as well.

IOWA... remember Santorum won in 2012, and he's about as religious as one can get. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2015, 08:36:59 PM »
I wonder if Huckabee will hop a plane and embrace this poor Muslim...

A Muslim flight attendant said the Atlanta-based airline ExpressJet suspended her for refusing to serve alcohol, a practice that is against her religious beliefs.

Charee Stanley filed a discrimination complaint with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission last week, saying she wants to do her job without serving alcohol, as she was doing before her suspension, her lawyer said.

Lena Masri, an attorney with the Michigan chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, said no one "should have to choose between their career and religion." Employers, she told CNN, must "provide a safe environment where employees can feel they can practice their religion freely."

USAToday

Nearly a week ago I posted the exact same story in a thread that is now 21 pages long. Among the 15-20 posts you registered in that thread, your most insightful contribution was the comparison between Kim Davis and  George Zimmerman. Seriously... Mind Blown...  ::)

Try to pay closer attention next time shitbird.

Re: Marriage Minded Gays 1. Fundie Christian Court Clerks 0.
« Reply #216 on: 2015-09-06, 16:46:54 »
Reply with quoteQuote  Modify messageModify  Remove messageRemove

Ok-- here is a situation that is the opposite side of the coin.

Serving alcohol was always part of the job description-- she took the job anyway; now shes suing.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/05/travel/muslim-flight-attendant-feat/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3223926/Muslim-flight-attendant-files-discrimination-complaint-against-employer-claiming-suspended-refusing-serve-alcohol.html

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2015, 07:43:35 AM »
an attack on religious beliefs ?

Huck and Cruz are on the way to stand up for her religious freedoms.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2015, 12:20:00 PM »
Be happy she did not serve a molotov cocktail bitches!