Author Topic: Romney is a retard appreciation thread  (Read 6418 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: Romney is a retard appreciation thread
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2012, 10:24:01 AM »
If the polls don't move much (or hardly move at all, as was the case after debate #2), then Obama's "win" was as hollow as a ping-pong ball (without the bounce, of course) AGAIN.

As Chris Wallace of Fox News put it, you'd think Romney was the incumbent and Obama was the challenger, if you'd been on an island for four years and just seen this debate.

Obama's been playing catch-up for nearly three weeks. Even MSNBC's Chuck Todd seems to have it down: Obama's running out of time. And, his strategy to disqualify Romney as commander-in-chief just flopped. If Obama loses, many will point to his blowing that first debate.

so you get a lot of your information from fox news it seems?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2012, 10:26:07 AM »
One thing that I don't understand is NO ONE talks about the fact that Romney is a fucking die hard Mormon fucking fanatic.  That right there is one of the biggest reasons not to vote for the guy.  Mormons are a fucked up group of believers.  Talk about a wonky fucking religion.  Worse than Islam.  Even members of Romney's own family have come out saying how bat this religious this guy is.  But not a fucking peep out of the mainstream media.  Shows you how powerful the Mormon church is.  $40+ billion dollars in assets.  

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2012, 10:30:57 AM »
they're the outlier dude.  and early voting has gone obama's way in a big way. 

U of Co doesn't match what everyone else is saying dude.  I'm in agreement that romney will win on election day - BUT i'm talking TODAY, it would be obama based upon the early voting and the fact he's still ahead - although trending down.

Down to 58% on intrade.  confidence is falling.  But it'll be in this last 2 weeks that he REALLY appears desperate, with giant moves to pander to swing voters - in which his base will lose faith and common sense voters will give up on him.

Early voting makes little difference. The Dems had the early voting edge in 2010 but got slaughtered.

As for the power of the incumbency, that only works IF your record is solid. If your record is WEAK (as that of Obama is) then incumbency works against you, which explains why Obama wants this to be a "choice" election vs. a referendum on him.

As Chris Wallace said last night, if you were on an island for four years and just heard this debate, you'd swear Romney was the current president and Obama the challenger.

Every time Romney hit Obama on his record, Obama got quiet (that's in ALL the debates). Disqualifying Romney or "kill Romney" as a memo of the Obama camp stated, is the president's only hope.

So far, we've had:

Bully-Gate
Dog-Gate
Tax-Gate
Bain-Gate
Steelworker's-wife-dying-of-Cancer-Gate
47%-Gate
Mission-Gate
War-on-women-Gate...just to name a few.

NONE OF THAT HAS WORKED.

Obama's running out of time and his campaign has run out of money. If something drastic doesn't occur, Obama is all but toast.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2012, 10:32:02 AM »
so you get a lot of your information from fox news it seems?

I sure do. So what?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2012, 10:41:09 AM »
if you're american and do not even intend to vote then fuck off...

if you are planning to vote... and to vote for romney you are either a retard or a racist...

just admit what you are an be proud of it

that's all i ask

My wife and I voted and mailed our ballots within an hour of receiving them last Friday (Oregon has mail in ballots). We both voted for President Obama. Of course we are proud.

I will be working the phones tonight as I do every week night asking others to vote if they haven't already. On Saturday, I am canvassing for Chris Gorsek HD 49 in the Oregon State Legislature http://chrisgorsek.com/. Last Saturday, I canvassed for Joe Gallegos HD 30 https://www.facebook.com/JoeGallegosForOregonStateRepresentative#!/JoeGallegosForOregonStateRepresentative/likes.

Incidentally, the consensus in the media today is that President Obama won the debate last night....just so you know. If you'd like to weigh in on this poll go here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/22/who-won-the-debate-_n_1998195.html.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #80 on: October 23, 2012, 10:41:51 AM »
NONE OF THAT HAS WORKED.

Obama is a failed president in a failed economy, who is leading in OH against an economic genius.

it's working a little.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #81 on: October 23, 2012, 10:47:17 AM »

Obama's running out of time and his campaign has run out of money. If something drastic doesn't occur, Obama is all but toast.

:

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2012, 11:41:46 AM »
I sure do. So what?

you realize that they are the biggest source of disinfo around right? that they say things like the tides come in the tides go out, right? Listen I don't care for any major media source just the facts, but fox has got some really really unsavoury individuals.

Don;t you find it odd that you get your info from a repub christian news station? I mean in the spirit of info wouldn't you find it helpful to get the info from other places?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2012, 01:57:48 PM »
you realize that they are the biggest source of disinfo around right? that they say things like the tides come in the tides go out, right? Listen I don't care for any major media source just the facts, but fox has got some really really unsavoury individuals.

Don;t you find it odd that you get your info from a repub christian news station? I mean in the spirit of info wouldn't you find it helpful to get the info from other places?

I get my information from various sources. CNN, the NY Times, Talk Radio, the Daily Beast, RCP, just to name a few.

It's just that people like you get all spun up, at the very mention of Fox News, hardly the biggest source of disinformation.

That's typical liberal-speak from people who are still angry, because the "mainstream" media (and its left-winged bias) no longer monopolize the game.

Your implication, that getting information from a certain source equals getting information SOLELY or primarily from that source, is ludicrous.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: October 23, 2012, 01:59:14 PM »
Obama is a failed president in a failed economy, who is leading in OH against an economic genius.

it's working a little.

He's losing his grip; he should have locked up Ohio some time ago.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2012, 01:59:23 PM »
I get my information from various sources. CNN, the NY Times, Talk Radio, the Daily Beast, RCP, just to name a few.

It's just that people like you get all spun up, at the very mention of Fox News, hardly the biggest source of disinformation.

That's typical liberal-speak from people who are still angry, because the "mainstream" media (and its left-winged bias) no longer monopolize the game.

Your implication, that getting information from a certain source equals getting information SOLELY or primarily from that source, is ludicrous.

The far left is simply unprepared and unconditioned for battle.  They have been coddled and spoon fed for generations and now don't know how to get out of their own way and explain their defeats at every turn  

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: October 23, 2012, 02:01:19 PM »

What is the biggest source of misinformation then?

If leftwing bias rule the media how do you explain all the republican presidents?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: October 23, 2012, 02:06:56 PM »
What is the biggest source of misinformation then?

I don't rate sources of misinformation. I, for the most part, ignore them (and based on their ratings, so do viewers). MSNBC comes to mind as one such source. Although, it's good for a laugh after they try to explain away a devastating loss, such as the Wisconsin recall.

If leftwing bias rule the media how do you explain all the republican presidents?

Easy. The media can only hide liberal sorriness for so long. And, in the end, the American people can sift through the bias (though they shouldn't have to do so).

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: October 23, 2012, 02:14:44 PM »
FOX is widely regarded worldwide as the network/newsstation with most disinformation.

Is the world lying?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 23, 2012, 03:20:16 PM »

It is good that you avail yourself of various news sources. Hopefully, this results in you not forming preconceived opinions which "color" what you are able to comprehend. Unfortunately, there are many people who only seek information that confirms what they already think they know. I know of people who watch nothing but FOX news. I am sure this is true for some liberals too. I just can't think of a News station that seems so completely bias toward the left view as FOX is to the right.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 23, 2012, 04:07:35 PM »

I'm not american dude, a bi-partisan study revealed that Fox is in fact the most dishonest news station, it spews the most lies per hour.

I asked if you get a lot of info from them you said I sure do.I didn't make the assumption that you get all your info from them, hence the word a lot rather then all. Comprehension is a issue huh bud?

I understand you are firmly locked in the two-party teamster mindset they want you locked into, but I am not. Obama has shit the bed on a lot of fronts, some things he has done very well. I unlike you try to look at everything not as a liberal or repub but as a conscious person. I guess when other aspects of your life are ruled by an overarching ideology it's easy to slide into others and parrot on.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #91 on: October 23, 2012, 04:47:42 PM »
One thing that I don't understand is NO ONE talks about the fact that Romney is a fucking die hard Mormon fucking fanatic.  That right there is one of the biggest reasons not to vote for the guy.  Mormons are a fucked up group of believers.  Talk about a wonky fucking religion.  Worse than Islam.  Even members of Romney's own family have come out saying how bat this religious this guy is.  But not a fucking peep out of the mainstream media.  Shows you how powerful the Mormon church is.  $40+ billion dollars in assets.  

Worse than Islam? Hahahahah. Mormons are harmless and Romney's religious affiliation means jack shit to me. Massachusetts didn't turn into a Mormon shithole when he was governor, did it, bedpan cleaner?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #92 on: October 23, 2012, 04:49:41 PM »
Worse than Islam? Hahahahah. Mormons are harmless and Romney's religious affiliation means jack shit to me. Massachusetts didn't turn into a Mormon shithole when he was governor, did it, bedpan cleaner?

Absolutely valid... Mormon > Muslim.

A lot of people seem to think Obama is a Muslim though... I personally do not... I think he doesn't give a shit about religion on any level to be honest.

He just shows up at churches or whatever to get the God vote.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 23, 2012, 10:08:33 PM »

Not all Mormons are harmless. In fact not all of any group are harmless. There are good folk and bad no matter where you look. You are right about one thing though, Mitty being Morman should not be an issue either way in this election. However, I suspect it does to some folk.