Author Topic: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers  (Read 285254 times)

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
Re: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers
« Reply #2900 on: October 20, 2015, 01:19:10 AM »
basketball is not a sport where PED's help as much than let's say football....PED's do not help your shots go in...PED's do not help you cross up the defender or help you keeping your dribble in transition...PED's do not help your FG% and PED's do not help your great passing and basketball IQ...Lebron was the most critically acclaimed high school basketball player in history before his alleged PED use from the bodybuilding community for some reason...There is no reason to think he wouldn't still be absolutely amazing without them..

He looked like shit in the begining of last season before going to "miami to relax". his shoulders were bigger and he was more muscular.

Colin Cowerd noticed it too. as did Mike and Mike.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #2901 on: October 20, 2015, 01:26:35 AM »
He looked like shit in the begining of last season before going to "miami to relax". his shoulders were bigger and he was more muscular.

Colin Cowerd noticed it too. as did Mike and Mike.

Yes but as far as performance goes...You said he would suck naturally...He would be just as good except a few finishes where he bodies people his size wouldn't happen...Actually they still might because he's an amazing finisher around the rim...

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #2902 on: October 20, 2015, 01:28:12 AM »
Yes but as far as performance goes...You said he would suck naturally...He would be just as good except a few finishes where he bodies people his size wouldn't happen...Actually they still might because he's an amazing finisher around the rim...

of course he is very good without PED's..I think the PED's just make him that little bit harder to slow him down.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2903 on: October 20, 2015, 04:08:38 AM »
Wait, is someone actually saying that PEDs don't help Lebron James?  lol.  Lebron is 6'8", he can run like a deer, and he's retard strong.

Think about it.....He's a good shooter, not a great shooter.  He's a good post player, not a great post player.  He's a good defender, he's not a great defender.  His footwork isn't elite, he doesn't have a huge variety of moves.  (To be fair, he's very unselfish and has a high basketball IQ, but)......the thing that makes him dominant is his size and athleticism.  He's a fucking freight train.  He can run past you, run through you, or jump over you.  There's nothing you can do to stay in front of the guy and I'd be willing to wager that drugs area big factor in that. 

One thing that I always laugh about.....If you pay attention to him when he catches the ball, the first thing he does is push off hard with his off arm.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #2904 on: October 20, 2015, 04:21:10 AM »
Wait, is someone actually saying that PEDs don't help Lebron James?  lol.  Lebron is 6'8", he can run like a deer, and he's retard strong.

Think about it.....He's a good shooter, not a great shooter.  He's a good post player, not a great post player.  He's a good defender, he's not a great defender.  His footwork isn't elite, he doesn't have a huge variety of moves.  (To be fair, he's very unselfish and has a high basketball IQ, but)......the thing that makes him dominant is his size and athleticism.  He's a fucking freight train.  He can run past you, run through you, or jump over you.  There's nothing you can do to stay in front of the guy and I'd be willing to wager that drugs area big factor in that. 

One thing that I always laugh about.....If you pay attention to him when he catches the ball, the first thing he does is push off hard with his off arm.

You can stay in front of Lebron James. People can stay in front of Lebron James. Like you said, good shooter...He's good at posting up...He is GREAT at finishing around the rim...He gets a lot of calls (fair or not) all of this in conjunction makes you a very good player...Yes high basketball IQ...Lots of his points come from backdoor cuts to the rim and running in transition and curling to the basket which is mostly just basketball skill...His great passing and dribbling ability for his height is ALL HARD WORK...Think about it this way...A high school basketball player that is on the bench cannot just take PED's and then magically start...He has to get BETTER...Basketball is the game of skill...Lebrons PED's are MOSTLY for recovery...This is why you see him return from injuries quickly...He rarely gets injuries in general...He has lots of lung capacity (but that has more to do with being in shape)...Overall PED's i'd say will help you 5% and 2% of that is with recovering from injury...He's a genetic freak..He would be strong either way in my opinion...Nobody can stay in front of him in transition, yes....But this is because he's good with his pivot feet in transition and uses his 2 steps well (in some cases more than 2 steps lol) and if you pay attention a lot of the time, even though players are within 5-10 feet of him they just let him dunk it because they're intimidated by him or don't want another foul or don't want to get dunked on..I see it all the time..Lebron will be 5 feet in front of someone on a fast break and they will just give up...Notice how all of Lebrons BEST SCORING GAMES involve tons of jumpshots and 3 pointers...No PED can make you better at shooting..

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2905 on: October 20, 2015, 04:33:31 AM »
You can stay in front of Lebron James. People can stay in front of Lebron James. Like you said, good shooter...He's good at posting up...He is GREAT at finishing around the rim...He gets a lot of calls (fair or not) all of this in conjunction makes you a very good player...Yes high basketball IQ...Lots of his points come from backdoor cuts to the rim and running in transition and curling to the basket which is mostly just basketball skill...His great passing and dribbling ability for his height is ALL HARD WORK...Think about it this way...A high school basketball player that is on the bench cannot just take PED's and then magically start...He has to get BETTER...Basketball is the game of skill...Lebrons PED's are MOSTLY for recovery...This is why you see him return from injuries quickly...He rarely gets injuries in general...He has lots of lung capacity (but that has more to do with being in shape)...Overall PED's i'd say will help you 5% and 2% of that is with recovering from injury...He's a genetic freak..He would be strong either way in my opinion...Nobody can stay in front of him in transition, yes....But this is because he's good with his pivot feet in transition and uses his 2 steps well (in some cases more than 2 steps lol) and if you pay attention a lot of the time, even though players are within 5-10 feet of him they just let him dunk it because they're intimidated by him or don't want another foul or don't want to get dunked on..I see it all the time..Lebron will be 5 feet in front of someone on a fast break and they will just give up...Notice how all of Lebrons BEST SCORING GAMES involve tons of jumpshots and 3 pointers...No PED can make you better at shooting..

With respect, I think you are fooling yourself a little bit.  PED's took LBJ from being a excellent athlete with excellent skills and turned him into an otherworldly athlete with excellent skills.  They do a lot more for him than simply help him recover.

It's true he has good genetics but you know who also has good genetics?

Yeah, just the finishing touch,  That last 2% to 5%.  lol.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #2906 on: October 20, 2015, 04:38:20 AM »
With respect, I think you are fooling yourself a little bit.  PED's took LBJ from being a excellent athlete with excellent skills and turned him into an otherworldly athlete with excellent skills.  They do a lot more for him than simply help him recover.

It's true he has good genetics but you know who also has good genetics?

Are you seriously comparing bodybuilding to basketball right now? Two opposite sides of the spectrum...I don't think you could have found a sport any DIFFERENT from each other than these two lol...Really..The whole sport of bodybuilding IS DRUGS...Kevin Levrone has good genes...But is NOTHING in bodybuilding without drugs....Lebron James has good genetics...Is at the top of the world in basketball WITHOUT DRUGS....Drugs do not make the ball go in...This is my point...Drugs absolutely make the ball go in ..in bodybuilding lol

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2907 on: October 20, 2015, 05:17:29 AM »
Are you seriously comparing bodybuilding to basketball right now? Two opposite sides of the spectrum...I don't think you could have found a sport any DIFFERENT from each other than these two lol...Really..The whole sport of bodybuilding IS DRUGS...Kevin Levrone has good genes...But is NOTHING in bodybuilding without drugs....Lebron James has good genetics...Is at the top of the world in basketball WITHOUT DRUGS....Drugs do not make the ball go in...This is my point...Drugs absolutely make the ball go in ..in bodybuilding lol

Mr. Olympia used to play basketball.
a

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #2908 on: October 20, 2015, 05:24:02 AM »

Hey, leave Rich "Grand" Piano out of this!

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #2909 on: October 20, 2015, 05:45:08 AM »
Mr. Olympia used to play basketball.

Just because he played basketball doesn't mean the sports are similar though....Lots of basketball players could be great bodybuilders lol...lots of brews with good genetics

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2910 on: October 20, 2015, 06:52:31 AM »
basketball is not a sport where PED's help as much than let's say football....PED's do not help your shots go in...PED's do not help you cross up the defender or help you keeping your dribble in transition...PED's do not help your FG% and PED's do not help your great passing and basketball IQ...Lebron was the most critically acclaimed high school basketball player in history before his alleged PED use from the bodybuilding community for some reason...There is no reason to think he wouldn't still be absolutely amazing without them..

PEDs help a lot. Its a long season with a lot of games, on the road a lot, shitty sleep, hard to recover from tough games so taking some PED, especially HGH helps you sleep better, helps your recover faster and keeps you in top condition.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2911 on: October 20, 2015, 11:04:56 AM »

When you say "drugs don't make the ball go in" you are 100% wrong.  A guy on PEDs will get to the hoop much easier and more frequently then it does for a guy who isn't.  You'll be able to beat your man to the rack with your speed, or just bully them with your strength and finish through contact.  They absolutely make the ball go in.  It's not the whole picture but you are way undervaluing it especially when it comes to a guy like Lebron.  It takes him from excellent to otherworldly.

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #2912 on: October 20, 2015, 12:57:10 PM »
You can stay in front of Lebron James. People can stay in front of Lebron James. Like you said, good shooter...He's good at posting up...He is GREAT at finishing around the rim...He gets a lot of calls (fair or not) all of this in conjunction makes you a very good player...Yes high basketball IQ...Lots of his points come from backdoor cuts to the rim and running in transition and curling to the basket which is mostly just basketball skill...His great passing and dribbling ability for his height is ALL HARD WORK...Think about it this way...A high school basketball player that is on the bench cannot just take PED's and then magically start...He has to get BETTER...Basketball is the game of skill...Lebrons PED's are MOSTLY for recovery...This is why you see him return from injuries quickly...He rarely gets injuries in general...He has lots of lung capacity (but that has more to do with being in shape)...

Overall PED's i'd say will help you 5% and 2% of that is with recovering from injury...He's a genetic freak..He would be strong either way in my opinion...Nobody can stay in front of him in transition, yes....But this is because he's good with his pivot feet in transition and uses his 2 steps well (in some cases more than 2 steps lol) and if you pay attention a lot of the time, even though players are within 5-10 feet of him they just let him dunk it because they're intimidated by him or don't want another foul or don't want to get dunked on..I see it all the time..Lebron will be 5 feet in front of someone on a fast break and they will just give up...Notice how all of Lebrons BEST SCORING GAMES involve tons of jumpshots and 3 pointers...No PED can make you better at shooting..

Please use paragraphs..

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #2913 on: October 20, 2015, 01:03:29 PM »

Lebron is on too many PED's to get injured. GH is a massive part of why he is so dominant.

He is very strong. I credit it too GH and anything else he takes.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2914 on: October 20, 2015, 03:42:33 PM »
Lebron is on too many PED's to get injured. GH is a massive part of why he is so dominant.

He is very strong. I credit it too GH and anything else he takes.

All those drugs, but none to reverse that hairline
a

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2915 on: October 20, 2015, 06:58:53 PM »
PEDs help a lot. Its a long season with a lot of games, on the road a lot, shitty sleep, hard to recover from tough games so taking some PED, especially HGH helps you sleep better, helps your recover faster and keeps you in top condition.
Of course and this is why they help basketball players so much. Fact.

MR BIG STUFF

• Getbig II
« Reply #2916 on: October 20, 2015, 07:19:46 PM »
Strength is a huge advantage in any sport. Huge.

Big strong and fast is a recipe for success, and I'm pretty sure PEDs help in these areas.

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #2917 on: October 25, 2015, 02:13:15 PM »
RIP Flip Saunders

Passed away from Cancer today. He seemed fine a month ago, must of been very aggressive.

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #2918 on: October 26, 2015, 01:53:58 PM »

Charles Barkley: The Lakers are the fourth-best team in California. They lucky the Sparks ain't playing, they'd be the fifth." TNTNBA

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2919 on: October 27, 2015, 06:03:22 PM »

Charles Barkley: The Lakers are the fourth-best team in California. They lucky the Sparks ain't playing, they'd be the fifth." TNTNBA

Pray_4_War: Well, no shit Chuck.  Way to go out on a limb.  They are rebuilding. 

That fat fuck is just salty because Kobe has 5 rings and he has zero.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #2920 on: October 27, 2015, 06:29:57 PM »

Did you just say Lebron is not a great defender?? Credibility is lost. I'm not a Lebron fan at all (die hard spurs) but he's a sick defender!! He can D up a center and a pg. Who else does that?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2921 on: October 27, 2015, 09:45:46 PM »
Did you just say Lebron is not a great defender?? Credibility is lost. I'm not a Lebron fan at all (die hard spurs) but he's a sick defender!! He can D up a center and a pg. Who else does that?
Truth.

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #2922 on: October 28, 2015, 04:01:49 PM »

Anyone see lebron last night? looked very thin. NBA is not testing for HGH.

Tonight Kobe plays the T wolves, I would like to see how D'angelo Russell turns out.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #2923 on: October 28, 2015, 09:26:39 PM »
Kobe 21 points in 21 minutes so far tonight.

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #2924 on: October 29, 2015, 01:53:27 AM »
Kobe 21 points in 21 minutes so far tonight.

3-13  from 3 pt land. 8-24 in total.

Kobe is purely a jump shooter now.

D'angelo Russell looked lost, not sure why they drafted him. I heard byron scott wants to keep him at the 2 guard??????

Okafor had 26 points in a loss, this kid will be a beast.