Author Topic: Golovkin vs Monroe live streams  (Read 24515 times)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Golovkin vs Monroe live streams
« on: May 16, 2015, 07:56:21 PM »
Anybody got one?

all drugs - TPPIIP

Europe

• Getbig IV
Re: Golovkin vs Monroe live streams
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 08:09:19 PM »

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 04:06:42 AM »
Highest KO percentage in Middleweight history.

Easy Night for GGG.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 04:19:33 AM »
His power is crazy.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 04:31:32 AM »
I'm waiting for GGG and Canilo......

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2015, 04:37:10 AM »
I'm waiting for GGG and Canilo......

Canelo gets his ass whooped.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2015, 04:40:57 AM »
 ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2015, 04:53:57 AM »
lol when canelo was asked to fight golovkin he said "sometime in the future"... surely it doesn't mean his shitting his pants  :D

canelo knows golovkin is the most bad ass opponent he has ever faced. True champions say "lets fight right now!" not "sometime in the future". Team golovkin  8)

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2015, 05:28:58 AM »
shame on monroe jr to quit like that absolutely disgusting.

ggg would KO both canelo and cotto in one night but they wouldnt dare fight him. he should move up because there is no point of
fighting the other two beeners he should move upto 168 and test him self there

spinnis

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2015, 06:18:39 AM »
Entertaining as fuck.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2015, 06:29:45 AM »

ggg would KO both canelo and cotto in one night but they wouldnt dare fight him. he should move up because there is no point of
fighting the other two beeners he should move upto 168 and test him self there
He is prepared for Ward, but wants Cotto or Canelo first..

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2015, 07:34:44 AM »
I think Canelo GGG would be a great fight....gingers no slouch but yes GGG for the win

Europe

• Getbig IV

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2015, 11:24:30 AM »
Id love him to move up and fight froch before he retires, would be a brutal fight...

Cotto and canelo couldn't take his power...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2015, 11:39:09 AM »

Monroe is a 154er just coming up with 6 KOs, asked for the fight because the bitch true 160s won't fight. This fight was no different than Paulie M vs Porter.  I thought Monroe did good work on the inside for 2.5 rounds, better than a bitch like Rubio, who took a dive for 400K.  Monroe got 100k. He's a boxer. when he legs went, what was left other than him taking damage?  It's on his corner, given they should have thrown in the towel.     

Cotto can't defend the upper cut and takes damage from lesser fighters, so he should vacate and collect his rocnation money.
Canelo will force Cotto to take a knee again from punch accumulation late.   Oscar protects Canelo from GGG and Andrade.
Lara is just a 1-2 fighter now, so forget about it. 
Andrade is best option to move to 160 because no one will fight him at 154.  Dude is an 168 crunched into the 154 division. Not sure about a win but he will bust GGG up since he likes to play into the Mexican Style Marketing Campaign. I like his Ivan Drogo routine at the end of the fight. it was comedy gold.

GGG for sure gets defeated when he goes back to 168.  Chavez Jr found out 168-175 have better punch resistance and power than 154s.  Look at the weigh-in. He was as dehydrated as Crawford when he was fighting to make 135.   

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2015, 05:16:44 PM »
Monroe is a 154er just coming up with 6 KOs, asked for the fight because the bitch true 160s won't fight. This fight was no different than Paulie M vs Porter.  I thought Monroe did good work on the inside for 2.5 rounds, better than a bitch like Rubio, who took a dive for 400K.  Monroe got 100k. He's a boxer. when he legs went, what was left other than him taking damage?  It's on his corner, given they should have thrown in the towel.     

Cotto can't defend the upper cut and takes damage from lesser fighters, so he should vacate and collect his rocnation money.
Canelo will force Cotto to take a knee again from punch accumulation late.   Oscar protects Canelo from GGG and Andrade.
Lara is just a 1-2 fighter now, so forget about it. 
Andrade is best option to move to 160 because no one will fight him at 154.  Dude is an 168 crunched into the 154 division. Not sure about a win but he will bust GGG up since he likes to play into the Mexican Style Marketing Campaign. I like his Ivan Drogo routine at the end of the fight. it was comedy gold.

GGG for sure gets defeated when he goes back to 168.  Chavez Jr found out 168-175 have better punch resistance and power than 154s.  Look at the weigh-in. He was as dehydrated as Crawford when he was fighting to make 135.   

monroe asked for the fight and got it. he was doing very well for a guy with no power against GGG but to quit like that when you get up at the count of 10 and the ref asks u do u want to continue and u say no thats a big boxing no no should of stayed down. let him train with james toney for a couple years to learn another form of defense besides moving his legs he is still young so he could do it and get better body conditioning i would favor monroe in a rematch.

there is no point of ggg chasing canelo or cotto there not gonna face him and there is no prospect coming through the ranks who can take his
power or has the skill set to beat him so he might aswell move up. he isnt chavez jr riding on his fathers name GGG has an olympian work ethic and he wrestles alot as part of his training which is good because when he moves up the would try to wear him out with there weight and he wont be
affected by it. i would like to see how his chin holds up ive never seen it been tested and at 168 it will be tested. i say GGG vs froch should be his first fight then we would truly see what he is made of

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2015, 05:18:17 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2015, 08:24:18 PM »
Terrible one sided fight just as I expected.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2015, 09:57:05 PM »
GGG GET HIT A LOT !!!
DAVID LEMIEUX WILL KO GOLOVKIN !!!
MARK MY WORDS !!!

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2015, 10:40:46 PM »
Said it before Golovkin is the second coming of Kostya tszyu, he to will be avoided like tszyu was. De la hoya wanted no part of Tszyu, went up in weight to avoid him.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2015, 11:32:41 PM »
Said it before Golovkin is the second coming of Kostya tszyu, he to will be avoided like tszyu was. De la hoya wanted no part of Tszyu, went up in weight to avoid him.

Tszyu wasn't as good as he was made out, he retired on his stool against Hatton...

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2015, 02:14:42 AM »
Tszyu was old when he fought Hatton.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2015, 03:54:34 AM »
GGG GET HIT A LOT !!!
DAVID LEMIEUX WILL KO GOLOVKIN !!!
MARK MY WORDS !!!

LOL!

look how lemieux fights on the back foot.  this guy is getting hype for beating gabe.  jermell charlo beat gabe 12-0 rounds.

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2015, 05:41:35 AM »
GGG vs kovalev would be a crazy dope fight!

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2015, 05:54:29 AM »
I think Froch's halts him myself. The guy has a crazy punch resistance - and I don't think GGG hits freakishly more than Kessler or Groves who hit Froch with the kitchen sink and still lost.

Abraham was a wrecking ball at middleweight, some of his KO's were far more devastating than Golovkin's and when he stepped up and put Jermain Taylor in hospital with that brutal stoppage, people thought his power carried up - but Froch speared him all night and gave him a thrashing, Abraham's shots bounced off the brit.

Golovkin should stick it out at middleweight if you ask me, because Ward would nullify and smother him over the distance to an ugly 12 round decision.

8 pounds is a big leap up from middle.