Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Gossip & Opinions / Re: For Everyone is worried about Heart Problems
« Last post by Henda on Today at 04:45:28 PM »
Do you have an enlarged left ventricle that is most likely due to steroid use? Do you know your EF number?

Do you sometimes take "stimulants"?

They never mentioned it being enlarged mate just that itís not working right ejection fraction was 35% in hospital havenít had it checked since so not sure if itís improved but going off how I feel Iíd assume it has. Never used stimulants other than one bottle f caffeine pills I used as a pre workout 10 years ago and used till bottle ran out and never again. Never touched recreational drugs other than weed a handful of times as a teenager
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Random Bodybuilding Pics
« Last post by Royalty on Today at 04:45:23 PM »
▫️
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Proud Dad Moments
« Last post by SF1900 on Today at 04:44:27 PM »
So she contributes to the bills, but lives rent free whilst cashing in on renting out her place. Got it chief.

Half Truth Hankins caught in another lie.
Gossip & Opinions / Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Last post by Walter Sobchak on Today at 04:42:41 PM »
I have no choice.  If I don't walk the beast (my dog, not my wife) I won't get a minutes fucking peace.

Are you downstate or in the U.P.?
« Last post by Walter Sobchak on Today at 04:40:59 PM »
She is a lawyer she makes plenty of her own money sorry you can't accept my success

So your version of success is based on money?

You really are a small, sad man.

Gossip & Opinions / Re: Great sport
« Last post by Irongrip400 on Today at 04:38:41 PM »
Even for those not enjoying sports

28:40

Holy shit, thems some hard core hoes. That shit was harder than some nfl games. Wood hit.
« Last post by Irongrip400 on Today at 04:34:46 PM »
I have a girlfriend nice kids a good remote job and a wonderful home. I think my life is going pretty good and I have accomplished a lot not really much more I can ask for storm is coming but the view is still pretty good from where I am sitting which by the way was my view all day. I get paid to stay home and enjoy this view because I graduated college and have a good education. Because of that I can now focus more on my diet and training life is good

Next time Iím passing through OBX on my way to Hatteras imma swing by for a swim.
Anyone have Yelladawgs email?
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Adam McVey died
« Last post by wes on Today at 04:33:52 PM »
I must have known him  guys.....got a terminal case of can`t remember shit.
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Last post by Irongrip400 on Today at 04:32:16 PM »
I doubt they were very democratic in all areas. But I have no doubt though that the Russian majority areas (Luhansk and Donetsk Peoples Republics in the Donbas region) would have voted majority to join Russia, since they are the areas being attacked by the Ukrainian army since 2014.

Once these territories are officially incorporated into Russia by Russian parliament. Any attacks will be treated as an attack on  Russia itself and responded to accordingly.

The "Special military operation" would be classified as "Counter terrorist" We could see missiles raining into Kiev. Command centers targeted, as individual who give the command would also now be classified as "terrorists" and dealt with as such, that includes Zelensky.

This is why I was asking. I believe this is what happens. ďRussianĒ territory gets attacked and Putin takes the gloves off. And to anyone saying Russia is losing, the occupy 20% of Ukraine, how is that losing.

Donít get me wrong, I think what Russia is doing is wrong. But, I donít believe for a second they lose this war.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]