Author Topic: RM 10 months clean  (Read 62760 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: RM 10 months clean
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2010, 01:14:17 PM »
While there's no doubt that I need to lose weight to see my lean natural weight/physique, I question how important it really is TO ME.

Right now, I'm happy to not be either terribly fat, or terribly skinny. My eating and training is inconsistent, I've not used a single supplement, not even a vitamin or protein powder, in about a year. Basically, I'm working out when I can and maintaining a pretty decent physique while doing so.

I give you props for having leaned down for the Mr. Getbig, but I've not seen any real evidence that you remain in condition, nor do I believe that you are a lifetime natural (due to pictures showing some bloated physique/facial edema), and I think that's discredited somewhat your opinions, at least as far as your online persona is concerned.

But I won't disagree that I could stand to be a lot leaner, and also that introducing AAS while at my current BF% would be foolish.

I'm moving into a new home this week. I hope to be settled and training hard by mid/late July.
I do also note that you have already made a fact-less biased and prejudiced judgment about me and no matter of evidence would ever convince you anyways.  (not that I even should have to do so)

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2010, 01:37:28 PM »
While there's no doubt that I need to lose weight to see my lean natural weight/physique, I question how important it really is TO ME.

Right now, I'm happy to not be either terribly fat, or terribly skinny. My eating and training is inconsistent, I've not used a single supplement, not even a vitamin or protein powder, in about a year. Basically, I'm working out when I can and maintaining a pretty decent physique while doing so.

I give you props for having leaned down for the Mr. Getbig, but I've not seen any real evidence that you remain in condition, nor do I believe that you are a lifetime natural (due to pictures showing some bloated physique/facial edema), and I think that's discredited somewhat your opinions, at least as far as your online persona is concerned.

But I won't disagree that I could stand to be a lot leaner, and also that introducing AAS while at my current BF% would be foolish.

I'm moving into a new home this week. I hope to be settled and training hard by mid/late July.

i agree with you RM, TA is def not a life time natty..he has been to joose before, just his response sucks, whereas yours doesnt lol.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2010, 01:46:41 PM »
i agree with you RM, TA is def not a life time natty..he has been to joose before, just his response sucks, whereas yours doesnt lol.
Why would you think I use anything?  I don`t even bother with protein powder for fucks sakes! haha  Also, do you not realize that I was 40 percent bodyfat by choice at the time?  Did you not realize that I force fed myself so fat on purpose?

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2010, 06:58:45 PM »
Why would you think I use anything?  I don`t even bother with protein powder for fucks sakes! haha  Also, do you not realize that I was 40 percent bodyfat by choice at the time?  Did you not realize that I force fed myself so fat on purpose?

well your around bodybuilding 24/7 for many many years now...and not just regular bodybuilding, but the IFBB Pro Bodybuilding scene, which is known to be a drug infest steroid breeding ground. You claim to be life time natty, yet have been to IFBB shows and even more your also a fan of a 1 or 2 Pro BBer. .. a so called  lifetime natty could choose to associate himself with other natural boards/organization..after all, realistically you cant really apply anything worthwhile that is taught by any hormonized bb.  you also know about hormones..99.9% chance you been to hormones at some point in your life, prolly something like 500mg test, 30mg dbol, just basic shit. you can bullshit some naive idiots on here, but any hormonized guy even with a little expereince knows you have hormonized at least 1 time in your life...but i do believe you were clean for a while in your GB contest pics.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2010, 07:23:08 PM »
Adam, it's only one white man's opinion. And since I don't actually "know" you, I don't feel the need to verify my opinions with an entire character evaluation.

I tend to find myself wanting to give you respect for various reasons, but at times I disagree very thoroughly with your POV on several topics. Also, frequently I question whether you are entertaining yourself at others' expense rather than actually expressing a belief.

In summation, you are a character whom I believe deserves a bit of respect, but whom I would not necessarily trust as an authority on the matters you profess to be expert in.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2010, 07:36:48 PM »
well your around bodybuilding 24/7 for many many years now...and not just regular bodybuilding, but the IFBB Pro Bodybuilding scene, which is known to be a drug infest steroid breeding ground. You claim to be life time natty, yet have been to IFBB shows and even more your also a fan of a 1 or 2 Pro BBer. .. a so called  lifetime natty could choose to associate himself with other natural boards/organization..after all, realistically you cant really apply anything worthwhile that is taught by any hormonized bb.  you also know about hormones..99.9% chance you been to hormones at some point in your life, prolly something like 500mg test, 30mg dbol, just basic shit. you can bullshit some naive idiots on here, but any hormonized guy even with a little expereince knows you have hormonized at least 1 time in your life...but i do believe you were clean for a while in your GB contest pics.
I don`t know a thing about the application of steroids and I don`t really follow bodybuilding all that much since I do not care for any of their physiques.  I do follow Natural bodybuilding somewhat (not really much to follow) but truth be told, I follow (not really follow per se) random blogs of naturals in incredible shape, (most I am sure you have never heard of), rather than actual competitive bodybuilders.

The best physiques are lifetime drug free in my opinion and I have no interest in any drugged physique.  I do not care for the rounded look whatsoever.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2010, 07:38:37 PM »
I don`t know a thing about the application of steroids and I don`t really follow bodybuilding all that much since I do not care for any of their physiques.  I do follow Natural bodybuilding somewhat (not really much to follow) but truth be told, I follow (not really follow per se) random blogs of naturals in incredible shape, (most I am sure you have never heard of), rather than actual competitive bodybuilders.

The best physiques are lifetime drug free in my opinion and I have no interest in any drugged physique.  I do not care for the rounded look whatsoever.

really? could have fooled me  ::)..you sure do seem star struck here.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2010, 07:42:56 PM »
Adam, it's only one white man's opinion. And since I don't actually "know" you, I don't feel the need to verify my opinions with an entire character evaluation.

I tend to find myself wanting to give you respect for various reasons, but at times I disagree very thoroughly with your POV on several topics. Also, frequently I question whether you are entertaining yourself at others' expense rather than actually expressing a belief.

In summation, you are a character whom I believe deserves a bit of respect, but whom I would not necessarily trust as an authority on the matters you profess to be expert in.
Trust me when I say that I force fed myself to 240 lbs at 40 percent bodyfat.  I have an eye for fat loss and how much needs to be lost.  You posted with the intention of getting an honest opinion and tha tis precisely what I gave you.  It should not be percieved as rude, arrogant or condenscending.  I was hoping it to be informative and if you were to diet all the way down and forego drugs for the rest of your life, I think you will see that I am 100 percent correct in my evaluation.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2010, 07:47:11 PM »

really? could have fooled me  ::)..you sure do seem star struck here.

Not really.  He just happened to be the guest poser and I promised Getbig that I would Pwn Goodrum since we had a feud going at the time.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2010, 06:17:03 AM »
Trust me when I say that I force fed myself to 240 lbs at 40 percent bodyfat.  I have an eye for fat loss and how much needs to be lost.  You posted with the intention of getting an honest opinion and tha tis precisely what I gave you.  It should not be percieved as rude, arrogant or condenscending.  I was hoping it to be informative and if you were to diet all the way down and forego drugs for the rest of your life, I think you will see that I am 100 percent correct in my evaluation.

Adam, I honestly do appreciate your input in this thread. Like I said, I respect you as a longtime member who has shown a lean, muscular physique. I think you might confuse me for some of the more juvenile types on GB, who may perceive you as rude, arrogant or condescending. Personally I think you are just opinionated.

As to the above bolded, I have zero reason to trust you. While I may respect you, I wouldn't do business with you unless I was shown a reason to trust you. The last bolded sentence is part of the reason I don't trust you. Namely, asserting that you are 100% correct in any evaluation when it's impossible to do so.

You may be on to something with your theories. My unsolicited advice would be to present them in a manner which can gain you more respect, and while you're at it, business.

radioflyer46

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2010, 01:31:35 PM »
  R-Metal. Nice and thick, like your size.umm.
well actually dam hot!!

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2010, 10:09:49 PM »
I don`t know a thing about the application of steroids and I don`t really follow bodybuilding all that much since I do not care for any of their physiques.  I do follow Natural bodybuilding somewhat (not really much to follow) but truth be told, I follow (not really follow per se) random blogs of naturals in incredible shape, (most I am sure you have never heard of), rather than actual competitive bodybuilders.

The best physiques are lifetime drug free in my opinion and I have no interest in any drugged physique.  I do not care for the rounded look whatsoever.
really? ..got plenty more where this came from, tehe

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/printthread.php?t=24157
"Ive been a Titus fan since day one!  Fuck yah Craig. You know how to get it done."- The True Adonis

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2010, 03:04:45 PM »

"Ive been a Titus fan since day one!  Fuck yah Craig. You know how to get it done."- The True Adonis

I am a Frank Zane fan also. And an Arnold Fan and Serge Nubret and Eugene Sandow.  What can that possibly mean?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2010, 10:43:09 AM »

Haha that was some master sleuthing there, SN. I mean, you basically went back in time when MM was relevent, found the most ridiculous thread possible with TA's out of character (for GB) reply.

LOL I'm not messing with YOU, dude.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2010, 08:19:27 PM »
I don`t know a thing about the application of steroids and I don`t really follow bodybuilding all that much since I do not care for any of their physiques.  I do follow Natural bodybuilding somewhat (not really much to follow) but truth be told, I follow (not really follow per se) random blogs of naturals in incredible shape, (most I am sure you have never heard of), rather than actual competitive bodybuilders.

The best physiques are lifetime drug free in my opinion and I have no interest in any drugged physique.  I do not care for the rounded look whatsoever.

please provide links to above mentioned blogs.

Thanks

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2010, 05:48:15 PM »
please provide links to above mentioned blogs.

Thanks

Wait. Aren't you and TA the same person? (and Jezebelle).

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2010, 10:11:13 PM »
Wait. Aren't you and TA the same person? (and Jezebelle).

Actually I was here before Adam, or before he was posting regularly, back then he was just on Chad's board.  I've never posted that frequently though so I don't blame you for not knowing who I am.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2010, 07:32:48 PM »
hows the training and diet going RM?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2010, 07:27:12 AM »
Sorry TA, couldn't do the natty thing. Here's an update pic or two... will show upperbody after cutting a lil more.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2012, 04:36:01 PM »
Like night and day being off the sauce, but worth it for your health.