Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 752297 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #4025 on: June 14, 2022, 07:02:01 PM »
These fascists just cannot let it go.  Still trying to criminalize political differences. 

Attorney General Merrick Garland on #January6thHearings: "I am watching and I will be watching all of the hearings...and I can assure you that the January 6th prosecutors are watching all the hearings as well."

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1536418621613916160?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1536418621613916160%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcitizenfreepress.com%2Fbreaking%2Fmerrick-garland-makes-veiled-threat-to-indict-trump%2F

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4026 on: June 15, 2022, 02:52:08 AM »
These fascists just cannot let it go.  Still trying to criminalize political differences. 

Attorney General Merrick Garland on #January6thHearings: "I am watching and I will be watching all of the hearings...and I can assure you that the January 6th prosecutors are watching all the hearings as well."

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1536418621613916160?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1536418621613916160%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcitizenfreepress.com%2Fbreaking%2Fmerrick-garland-makes-veiled-threat-to-indict-trump%2F
They are doing everything they can to stop Trump from running in 2024. At the rate we are going an empty chair would beat the libtardz in the 2024 election.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4027 on: June 15, 2022, 12:01:13 PM »
They are doing everything they can to stop Trump from running in 2024. At the rate we are going an empty chair would beat the libtardz in the 2024 election.
I sure hope so.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4028 on: June 16, 2022, 01:24:54 AM »
I sure hope so.
That is unless we have mail in votes.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4029 on: June 25, 2022, 12:59:07 PM »
another big win for Mr Trump

"Today’s decision, which is the biggest WIN for LIFE in a generation, along with other decisions that have been announced recently, were only made possible because I delivered everything as promised, including nominating and getting three highly respected and strong Constitutionalists confirmed to the United States Supreme Court. It was my great honor to do so! I did not cave to the Radical Left Democrats, their partners in the Fake News Media, or the RINOs who are likewise the true, but silent, enemy of the people. These major Victories prove that even though the Radical Left is doing everything in their power to destroy our Country, your Rights are being protected, the Country is being defended, and there is still hope and time to Save America! I will never stop fighting for the Great People of our Nation!"
This decision will keep TDS going for generations.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4030 on: June 26, 2022, 08:03:51 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4031 on: June 27, 2022, 07:35:17 AM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4032 on: June 27, 2022, 01:49:17 PM »
its not clear whither this is support for or satire of Mr Trump 
either way it makes him look creepy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4033 on: June 30, 2022, 09:19:18 AM »
Lara is cool as F - she might be my fav of the clan

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4035 on: July 20, 2022, 04:44:33 AM »
why is Mr Trump taking so long to declare his candidacy for the 2025 presidential election?

the delay suggests a lack of faith in his supporters

Or maybe he has been advised to wait until after the midterm elections.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4036 on: July 20, 2022, 02:51:17 PM »
he never seemed the type to take advise
waiting until after the mid term elections looks weak

If you say so.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #4037 on: July 20, 2022, 04:00:27 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/07/14/trump-2024-announcement-fall/

The former president is now eyeing a September announcement, according to two Trump advisers, who like some others interviewed for this article spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe private conversations. One confidant put the odds at “70-30 he announces before the midterms.” And others said he may still decide to announce sooner than September.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4038 on: July 21, 2022, 02:19:23 AM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/07/14/trump-2024-announcement-fall/

The former president is now eyeing a September announcement, according to two Trump advisers, who like some others interviewed for this article spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe private conversations. One confidant put the odds at “70-30 he announces before the midterms.” And others said he may still decide to announce sooner than September.
He's probably doing this to force the Jan 6th committee to finish up as they want to drag this past the midterms.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4039 on: July 21, 2022, 11:43:41 AM »
why is Mr Trump taking so long to declare his candidacy for the 2025 presidential election?

the delay suggests a lack of faith in his supporters

The timing is related to campaign finance laws.  He apparently has to wait till January to formally declare.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4040 on: July 21, 2022, 01:21:05 PM »
The timing is related to campaign finance laws.  He apparently has to wait till January to formally declare.

Haven't you heard Trump is above the law?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4041 on: July 21, 2022, 02:59:46 PM »
Haven't you heard Trump is above the law?

Apparently so are Hillary and Joe Biden's son.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4042 on: July 21, 2022, 04:29:34 PM »
Apparently so are Hillary and Joe Biden's son.

Maybe they are, but there is a difference between Trump and them. They don't brag about it in a campaign speech.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4043 on: July 22, 2022, 10:30:18 AM »
Maybe they are, but there is a difference between Trump and them. They don't brag about it in a campaign speech.

So?  What's your point?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4044 on: July 22, 2022, 11:59:55 PM »
So?  What's your point?

You are an adult. Figure it out for yourself. :)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4045 on: July 24, 2022, 04:51:16 AM »

Ahh Only A "Maybe they are" !! Really  ::)

WTF - Pant Shitter Biden / Killery / & Their God Awful Sprogs are all Khunts
No If's or maybe's About it.

Only You a Liberal so is Only Ever Orange Man is Bad, FFS Get a grip
& speak the Truth - Stop the Stupidity Nonesense.

Your not Daft stop Acting it.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4046 on: July 24, 2022, 07:09:55 AM »
You are an adult. Figure it out for yourself. :)

So you have no point.  That's what I thought.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4047 on: July 24, 2022, 07:10:37 AM »

Exactly!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4048 on: July 24, 2022, 03:53:22 PM »

In the U.S. people are legally considered innocent until proven guilty. However, the court of public opinion may disagree, which is an exercise in futility because opinions are not law.

One could say that technically when he was in office, Trump was truly 'above the law' because it is strongly believed that a sitting president cannot be indicted for a crime. However, they can be impeached as he was, twice, by the House. However, the Senate, did not uphold the impeachment.

Although it was pure theatrics, Trump did suggest he was above the law when he said he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th avenue and not lose any votes.

Last time I checked, Hilary has never been charged with or indicted for a crime therefore whether she is above the law is moot. Moreover, she never suggested that she was above the law.

In Hunter Biden's case, I believe "The jury is still out" as to whether he committed tax law violations. If he's indicted and found guilty, he obviously is not above the law. I am unaware of Hunter publicly stating or implying that he's above the law.

FYI illuminate, you can try to bully me into agreeing with you, but you will never succeed. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4049 on: July 25, 2022, 06:53:04 AM »
In the U.S. people are legally considered innocent until proven guilty. However, the court of public opinion may disagree, which is an exercise in futility because opinions are not law.

One could say that technically when he was in office, Trump was truly 'above the law' because it is strongly believed that a sitting president cannot be indicted for a crime. However, they can be impeached as he was, twice, by the House. However, the Senate, did not uphold the impeachment.

Although it was pure theatrics, Trump did suggest he was above the law when he said he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th avenue and not lose any votes.

Last time I checked, Hilary has never been charged with or indicted for a crime therefore whether she is above the law is moot. Moreover, she never suggested that she was above the law.

In Hunter Biden's case, I believe "The jury is still out" as to whether he committed tax law violations. If he's indicted and found guilty, he obviously is not above the law. I am unaware of Hunter publicly stating or implying that he's above the law.

FYI illuminate, you can try to bully me into agreeing with you, but you will never succeed.

3 Presidents have been impeached & the Senate hasn't upheld any of them.
Not just Trump.

You like being Economical with the Truth & subtly implying Things.

And as For Bullying You -
1, You're a grown man & thousands of miles away & we on The Internet  ::)
2, Its GetBig - If you can't stand The Heat get out of the Furnace
3, Go seek a Quiet Room
4, Get Yourself a Counsellor

Oh & for Your TDS remember Only "Orange man is Bad"
repeat this Often & it will no Doubt Give You Great Comfort.