Author Topic: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?  (Read 152144 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?
« Reply #675 on: July 13, 2022, 11:16:19 AM »
Questioning if men can have babies ‘opens up trans people to violence’: UC Berkeley professor
The College Fix ^ | 07 13 2022 | Matt Lamb
Posted on 7/13/2022, 2:01:26 PM by yesthatjallen

Senator Josh Hawley is “transphobic” and made gender dysphoric individuals vulnerable to abuse because he asked if men could get pregnant, according to one professor.

Professor Khiara Bridges, who teaches law at the University of California Berkeley, made the accusation on Tuesday during a Senate hearing about abortion.

“You’ve referred to ‘people with a capacity for pregnancy,’ would that be women?” the Missouri Republican asked.

“Many women, cis women, have the capacity for pregnancy, many cis women do not have the capacity for pregnancy,” Professor Bridges said on Tuesday. “Cis” refers to “cisgender,” which means people “whose gender identity corresponds with the sex the person had or was identified as having at birth,” according to Merriam-Webster dictionary.

“There are also trans men who are capable of pregnancy, as well as non-binary people who are capable of pregnancy,” Bridges said.

SNIP

(Excerpt) Read more at thecollegefix.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #676 on: July 13, 2022, 12:20:00 PM »
After all this time we've known each other, it seems you really don't get me or what I believe. If you believe I don't find some of what goes on today insane, you are dead wrong. 

Let's look at each of the three situations you mentioned. Biologically, a boy cannot be a girl, nor can a girl be a boy. Therefore, if someone changes their gender identification regardless of the direction, there should be a separate category in competitive sports for them because they are indeed unique both physically (via hormones and surgery) and emotionally, likely a result of hormone manipulation.

And while we’re on the transgender subject. I am appalled that some parents go along with the whims of their children regarding gender and even encourage/approve of them medically.

The only exception to this IMO is when a child is clinically genderless as is the case with those who are intersex or hermaphrodites. Even then, parents should not rush to a decision that requires choosing their child’s gender for them. When they are legally mature enough (adults) they can make that decision for themselves. Sometimes these so called 'freaks of nature' decide to just remain as they were born. When you think about this objectively. If someone is a hermaphrodite then that is their unique gender, just as those who are born male or female. Learn to accept and love who you are.

You see me as liberal. I don't entirely agree. My position on almost every subject is fluid. There are areas where I tend to be more liberal and others where I lean towards a conservative view, and as I said my position can and does change. I am a product of a lifetime of experiences and influences. As are all people.

Your comment about forcing others to believe as you do make me laugh. There are several threads about COVID on Getbig that give those at the extreme platforms which they use to demean and discredit anyone who is in opposition to their position on COVID, vaccines and masks. One immediately comes to mind is the 'wake up sheeplike people thread'. What so funny about this is that those on either side of this issue are sheep if they don't think, act and make decisions as individuals.

Okay, my reply is becoming one of the incredibly long ones, so I'll stop here and leave you with this thought, whatever happened to 'live and let live' and turned into 'you are with us, or you are against us'?

Thanks for explaining your position.  I agree with much of what you said. 

Regarding forcing people to agree, there is a big difference between ridiculing someone who disagrees with you and using the government and a "private entity" to force you to agree with a particular viewpoint.  I don't think either scenario is good, but clearly government control and the use of private entities to control viewpoints are far more dangerous. 

A couple of recent examples are Elizabeth Warren and Twitter.  Warren just said that crises pregnancy centers should be shut down by the government everywhere in the country, in part because they outnumber abortion clinics.  Crazy. 

Twitter just permanently banned Jordan Peterson for calling the actor Elliot Page "Ellen" Page.  Considers it hate speech.  Page was "Ellen" up until about a year ago, when she amputated her boobs, declared herself a dude, and changed her name to "Elliot."  Now all of her info on the internet has been scrubbed to remove her "dead name."  But referring to her dead name or questioning her transition is silenced by big tech. 

I believe in "live and let live," which requires the government and any entity acting like the government to not interfere with individual liberty.   

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #677 on: July 13, 2022, 12:33:10 PM »

Regarding forcing people to agree, there is a big difference between ridiculing someone who disagrees with you and using the government and a "private entity" to force you to agree with a particular viewpoint.  I don't think either scenario is good, but clearly government control and the use of private entities to control viewpoints are far more dangerous. 

A couple of recent examples are Elizabeth Warren and Twitter.  Warren just said that crises pregnancy centers should be shut down by the government everywhere in the country, in part because they outnumber abortion clinics.  Crazy. 

Twitter just permanently banned Jordan Peterson for calling the actor Elliot Page "Ellen" Page.  Considers it hate speech.  Page was "Ellen" up until about a year ago, when she amputated her boobs, declared herself a dude, and changed her name to "Elliot."  Now all of her info on the internet has been scrubbed to remove her "dead name."  But referring to her dead name or questioning her transition is silenced by big tech. 

I believe in "live and let live," which requires the government and any entity acting like the government to not interfere with individual liberty.   

Twitter is Fucked Badly by  Libturd Liberalism.
Lets Shout HER Name ELLEN Just nTo Piss Off Twitter & all Those Idiotic
Folk That support such Stupidity - SHE Is A She - Was, Is & Will Continue to Be.

ELLEN.  ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #678 on: July 13, 2022, 12:45:39 PM »

Twitter is Fucked Badly by  Libturd Liberalism.
Lets Shout HER Name ELLEN Just nTo Piss Off Twitter & all Those Idiotic
Folk That support such Stupidity - SHE Is A She - Was, Is & Will Continue to Be.

ELLEN.  ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Twitter is a cesspool.  Only really good for breaking sports news.   :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #679 on: July 13, 2022, 01:35:42 PM »

Jordan Peterson was not on my radar. I just read the NY Post article about twitter suspending him. I don't agree with their action. He seems like a kook to me. I doubt many people take what he posts seriously. Twitter suspends folks all the time, the reason isn't always made public. From what I've read, Instagram is suspend crazy too.

I could care less whether Page is Ellen or Elliot. When ‘he was she’, she was the host of a travel show I sometimes watched. That's pretty much everything I know about this person. When I first saw photos of Elliot Page, I thought 'their' stature was off for a guy. Elliot looks like a little boy and not like any men I know. Ellen was prettier is a pixie sort of way.

A live and let live is fine to life is fine. Ellen can be Elliot, I don't care. It is good that 'they' aren't my daughter/son because hard as I try to understand transgenderism, I don't get it. And I think it makes for a very stressful and difficult life which no parent wants their child to go through.

I read Christine Jorgensen: A Personal Autobiography decades ago. Early in the book Christine writes about a time when she was a small child playing on the floor and saw up her mother's skirt. That's the moment, so she claimed that she knew she was supposed to be a girl. Give me a break!

My belief is that many transgender people suffer from a form of hysteria that causes them to obsess over what they see as a mistake in their gender. Medical science has now given them the ability to look like whatever gender they desire.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #680 on: July 13, 2022, 06:01:05 PM »

And it's not just that people believe and do this stuff, it's trying to force everyone to accept it.

Exactly.

It's like celebrating people with mental problems is popular now.

I've met people who are into this gender fluid bullshit, and every single one of them is off the rails crazy.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #681 on: July 13, 2022, 08:27:33 PM »
Jordan Peterson was not on my radar. I just read the NY Post article about twitter suspending him. I don't agree with their action. He seems like a kook to me. I doubt many people take what he posts seriously. Twitter suspends folks all the time, the reason isn't always made public. From what I've read, Instagram is suspend crazy too.

I could care less whether Page is Ellen or Elliot. When ‘he was she’, she was the host of a travel show I sometimes watched. That's pretty much everything I know about this person. When I first saw photos of Elliot Page, I thought 'their' stature was off for a guy. Elliot looks like a little boy and not like any men I know. Ellen was prettier is a pixie sort of way.

A live and let live is fine to life is fine. Ellen can be Elliot, I don't care. It is good that 'they' aren't my daughter/son because hard as I try to understand transgenderism, I don't get it. And I think it makes for a very stressful and difficult life which no parent wants their child to go through.

I read Christine Jorgensen: A Personal Autobiography decades ago. Early in the book Christine writes about a time when she was a small child playing on the floor and saw up her mother's skirt. That's the moment, so she claimed that she knew she was supposed to be a girl. Give me a break!

My belief is that many transgender people suffer from a form of hysteria that causes them to obsess over what they see as a mistake in their gender. Medical science has now given them the ability to look like whatever gender they desire.

I think you will find Many will agree with what Jordan Peterson says most of the time - He Doesn't Pander to the Loony leftist nonsense & The Libtard Leftists at Twitter/ Instagram Can't handle dissenting voices or Folk with a Different view / opinion to Theirs.

Ellen is A She.
was born a She genetically & will Die a She genetically Regardless of Whatever
Mental Illness / Delusions She suffers from.
No I don't care what She Thinks she is at all - Only No way am I Going to
Pander or Play along with Her Delusion or Others.- Stuff That Nonsense.
Regardless of what's chopped off or added on.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #682 on: July 13, 2022, 08:28:25 PM »
Exactly.

It's like celebrating people with mental problems is popular now.

I've met people who are into this gender fluid bullshit, and every single one of them is off the rails crazy.

X2
100% correct

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #683 on: July 14, 2022, 02:34:58 PM »

Why do you think Jordan Peterson sounds like a kook? 

No question gender dysphoria exists.  But what people are doing now is taking any kind of confusion a child may be experiencing and forcing everyone around the child to embrace a gender transition.  I heard a commentator say that the overwhelming majority of kids who experience this eventually grow out of it. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #685 on: July 25, 2022, 08:30:21 AM »
Why do you think Jordan Peterson sounds like a kook? 

No question gender dysphoria exists.  But what people are doing now is taking any kind of confusion a child may be experiencing and forcing everyone around the child to embrace a gender transition.  I heard a commentator say that the overwhelming majority of kids who experience this eventually grow out of it.

This Sick Anything Goes / We have to understand "Them" Liberal Attitude
or rather Agenda is Vile - Leave Children alone.

Many Fuckwits with brain disorders are Trying to force their Repugnant ideas on to Children & expect other Normal folk to go Along with Their savagery & Butchery.

NO NO  NO -
These Nutters would've Fit Right in with the Nazi Experiments they were doing on People - Fucking Evil Sick Khunts.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #686 on: July 27, 2022, 09:53:00 PM »
This Sick Anything Goes / We have to understand "Them" Liberal Attitude
or rather Agenda is Vile - Leave Children alone.

Many Fuckwits with brain disorders are Trying to force their Repugnant ideas on to Children & expect other Normal folk to go Along with Their savagery & Butchery.

NO NO  NO -
These Nutters would've Fit Right in with the Nazi Experiments they were doing on People - Fucking Evil Sick Khunts.

Cannot disagree.  Some of the craziest stuff I’ve ever seen.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: July 28, 2022, 03:31:09 AM »
Cannot disagree.  Some of the craziest stuff I’ve ever seen.

Totally is & They want to pass it all off as Normal & right Thing to do.
FFS utter fucked up Khunts they are.

If There was Such a Thing as a God He'd eradicate the fucking lot of Them instantly. 

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #688 on: July 28, 2022, 05:24:50 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #689 on: August 01, 2022, 07:26:52 AM »
Trans Cheerleader Booted From Camp For Allegedly Choking Female Teammate: Called Me ‘Man With A Penis’
The Daily Wire ^ | By Ryan Saavedra • Jul 31, 2022
Posted on 8/1/2022, 10:02:28 AM by Red Badger

A transgender cheerleader, who is a biological male, was criminally charged last week for allegedly choking a female teammate at a cheerleading camp.

Fox News reported that the incident occurred at Ranger College in Texas after the female teammate allegedly called Averie Chanel Medlock “a man” and said that Medlock should not be on the team.

“Well guys I’m officially retired as a cheerleader as of last night at 5:30 AM. A girl on the team was being very disrespectful and told me I am a MAN with a PENIS and that [guys] should not be on the team,” the transgender cheerleader, Averie Chanel Medlock, reportedly posted on Facebook.

“I stood up for myself and she called her mom and dad because she was scared because I [stood] up for myself. Her father said, ‘she still has testosterone and a penis and I will kill anyone who comes after my daughter.’”

The report said that Medlock claimed the cheerleader made transphobic and racist remarks before the alleged incident happened and that video showed other cheerleaders hiding from Medlock.

Medlock reportedly said the alleged attack on the female cheerleader was a joke. Nevertheless, law enforcement officials charged Medlock with assault and removed Medlock from the campus.

The father of the female cheerleader who Medlock allegedly attacked is now demanding that law enforcement release all relevant video footage from the incident.

The father defended his actions in a post on social media, writing: “I ask you what you would have done when receiving a phone call at 1 o’clock in the morning from your daughter stating they had locked themselves in the room with other girls.”

The father added that he never made any remarks about Medlock’s “race or gender.”

The incident comes as the issue of biological males competing against biological females in sports has dominated news headlines for the last couple of years, including the most recent high profile case involving University of Pennsylvania swimmer Lia Thomas.

In a recent Fox News interview, University of Kentucky swimmer Riley Gaines spoke out against Thomas’ involvement in the sport, saying that when the college women competed against Thomas at the NCAA championships, they were not “forewarned” that Thomas would be sharing the locker room with them and undressing in front of them.

“People just weren’t really talking about it. And so we get to NCAAs, it was at Georgia Tech, and so we get there, and the environment is nothing like I’ve ever seen before,” Gaines recalled. “It was so, like, almost edgy. Like people didn’t really know what to say, who to say what to, how to feel.”

“This was on day one,” she continued, “and then that night we watched Lia Thomas win a national title and blow all the other females completely out of the water. And that next day we came back and the mood had shifted to where people were mad. The girls, you know, there were tears, these poor ninth and seventeenth place finishers who missed out on being named an All-American, there’s extreme discomfort in the locker room.”

Hank Berrien contributed to this report.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #690 on: August 02, 2022, 08:00:23 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #691 on: August 02, 2022, 03:28:34 PM »

Great discussion.  People really have lost their dang minds. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #692 on: August 22, 2022, 08:53:35 AM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #693 on: August 22, 2022, 09:30:05 AM »

Jeez Just How messed up in The Head is that man !!!
he cannot disagree / argue with the facts
So [just as Prime does & other liberals] Start waffling & trying to move the goal posts. WTF is Wrong with them ????
They can't accept simple facts.
A Transgender Woman is not a Man - End of.

I have a 1976 VW Beetle 1303s & I've changed all the Badges / Wheels / Steering wheel & Dials to Ferrari ones - Is it now a Ferrari ????
come on Libtards answer me that & would you pay Ferrari money for it.??

:D ;D :D ;D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: August 22, 2022, 09:35:44 AM »
So [just as Prime does & other liberals] Start waffling & trying to move the goal posts. WTF is Wrong with them ????

I have a 1976 VW Beetle 1303s & I've changed all the Badges / Wheels / Steering wheel & Dials to Ferrari ones - Is it now a Ferrari ????
come on Libtards answer me that & would you pay Ferrari money for it.??

Absolutely insane 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #695 on: August 22, 2022, 09:39:09 AM »
Absolutely insane

yes They are & We have a Few on Here Displaying the Exact same
Symptoms as that man.!!!

It's Totally Bizarre Thinking - WTF has Messed up Their Minds so Badly

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: August 22, 2022, 10:23:16 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #697 on: August 22, 2022, 12:20:34 PM »

come on
Libtards answer me that & would you pay Ferrari money for it.??

Ask a stupid question - get a stupid answer... or no answer at all.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #698 on: August 22, 2022, 04:02:53 PM »
Ask a stupid question - get a stupid answer... or no answer at all.

Its Many of you Libtards that are stupid arguing that a man with his dick &balls chopped off & a set of bolt ons
Is a Woman 🙄 & other such ridiculous nonsense.

I got a Ferrari to sell you at a very cheap deal 👍🏻

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #699 on: August 22, 2022, 05:27:42 PM »
Social contagion.

https://www.daily * mail.co.uk/guy-identifies-cat-furry-trend.html

'Phenomenally bright' teen at Melbourne private school claims she now identifies as a CAT as it's revealed why everyone is being 'supportive'
 Year eight student at a Melbourne private school reportedly identifies as a cat
 The girl is 'phenomenally bright' but is non-verbal at school, which supports her
 There have been other reports of students identifying as cats in Brisbane
The trend of adopting a 'furry' animal identity is a well-established sub-culture

A teenage girl now reportedly identifies as a cat with the Melbourne private school where she attends supporting her 'animal behaviour'.

The year eight student does not speak during school hours, according to the report in the Herald Sun, despite being described as 'phenomenally bright'.

A parent reportedly told the paper that the school let the girl behave like a cat as long as it did not distract her or other students.