Author Topic: Jeffrey Dahmer - Discussion  (Read 111421 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: Jeffrey Dahmer - Discussion
« Reply #775 on: September 26, 2022, 01:22:47 AM »

That's the negro that put a broomstick through Dahmer's eye socket?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #776 on: September 26, 2022, 04:43:43 PM »
I think Rev. Jackson turned it into a "race" thing as he does for everything. He obviously had white, Spanish and Asian victims.
The majority were black, as that is the type of folks from the gay-bar he frequented, and in the poor area he lived in.

Disturbing stuff..

After watching two more episodes last night, I see that all his victims weren't black. Like you suggest, where he lived had a lot to do with many of his victims being men of color. My take is that he didn't care one way or the other what race these guys were. If Dahmer was as creepy as this show makes him out to be, his victims were not very perceptive or they would have seen all the "red flags".

Many serial killers come off as having engaging personalities and 'charmed their victims into trusting them, such as did the I-5 killer, Randall Woodfield and Ted Bundy. 

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #777 on: September 26, 2022, 07:58:13 PM »
That new flick about ol’ Jeff is yet more race-baiting poison from the Jooz.

“We can definitely reframe this serial-killer tale to bolster a narrative that the Evil White Man doesn’t care about the Chocolate Faces! Stir the pot! Green light that shit!”

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #778 on: September 26, 2022, 08:36:03 PM »
Brutal if true

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #779 on: September 27, 2022, 01:43:07 PM »
After watching two more episodes last night, I see that all his victims weren't black. Like you suggest, where he lived had a lot to do with many of his victims being men of color. My take is that he didn't care one way or the other what race these guys were. Dahmer was a creepy as this show makes him out to be, his victims were not very perceptive or they would have seen all the "red flags".

Many serial killers come off as having engaging personalities and 'charmed their victims into trusting them, such as did the I-5 killer, Randall Woodfield and Ted Bundy. 

they may be using white actors to play black people.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #780 on: September 27, 2022, 01:45:01 PM »
"gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you..."

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #781 on: September 27, 2022, 02:29:16 PM »
-Finished watching this series last night. If he was portrayed accurately, he never stopped being smug up until his death.

Race did play a part. Most of Dahmer's victims were black. Like I said before, I don't think he cared about his victims' race. He lived in a black and low-income area. They were who was most accessible. The police were disinterested, incompetent and lazy. But then, so was the black apartment manager.

The stench the rotting bodies in his apartment emitted would be impossible to ignore. If you've ever smelled human death and decay, you know it is intolerable. When contained indoors it permeates everything from the ceiling plaster to the floorboards.

My stepdad was hired to paint an upscale Beverly Hills apartment where the former tenant died. The body was not discovered until the smell of it rotting seeped from that unit into the others. The apartment owner had all the contents removed and the place thoroughly cleaned and aired it out for a couple of weeks prior to getting the painting estimate. At the time, I was working with my stepdad. When we first entered the apartment, it still smelled like death. It was several more weeks before it got painted. I did not help him with it.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #782 on: September 27, 2022, 03:38:52 PM »
-Finished watching this series last night. If he was portrayed accurately, he never stopped being smug up until his death.

Race did play a part. Most of Dahmer's victims were black. Like I said before, I don't think he cared about his victims' race. He lived in a black and low-income area. They were who was most accessible. The police were disinterested, incompetent and lazy. But then, so was the black apartment manager.

The stench the rotting bodies in his apartment emitted would be impossible to ignore. If you've ever smelled human death and decay, you know it is intolerable. When contained indoors it permeates everything from the ceiling plaster to the floorboards.

My stepdad was hired to paint an upscale Beverly Hills apartment where the former tenant died. The body was not discovered until the smell of it rotting seeped from that unit into the others. The apartment owner had all the contents removed and the place thoroughly cleaned and aired it out for a couple of weeks prior to getting the painting estimate. At the time, I was working with my stepdad. When we first entered the apartment, it still smelled like death. It was several more weeks before it got painted. I did not help him with it.

Just think how horrible that building he lived in was that the stentch of death blended in.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #783 on: September 27, 2022, 09:21:54 PM »
Just think how horrible that building he lived in was that the stentch of death blended in.
Bro...

testiFy

• Getbig II
  • Anti-State
« Reply #784 on: September 28, 2022, 08:25:59 AM »
This is what a real killer looks like and someone I would never want to cross paths with

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #785 on: September 28, 2022, 08:47:52 AM »
Was he saved in the end bros? I want to believe it’s possible to be saved no matter what if he did in fact feel genuine remorse but the sins themselves are so horrifying and dark.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #786 on: September 28, 2022, 10:23:58 AM »
This is what a real killer looks like and someone I would never want to cross paths with

great interviews

Liked his deadpan style and casual demeanour

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #787 on: September 28, 2022, 11:09:00 AM »
After watching two more episodes last night, I see that all his victims weren't black. Like you suggest, where he lived had a lot to do with many of his victims being men of color. My take is that he didn't care one way or the other what race these guys were. If Dahmer was as creepy as this show makes him out to be, his victims were not very perceptive or they would have seen all the "red flags".

The Cops were very lame though, I think they were the target of Rev Jackson more than the actual victims.
Even though the worst crime is when they returned the 14-yr old Asian feller to Dahmer. And finally arrested Jeff when the Black kid got free from him.
Dahmer slept with all sorts of gay-guys, so definitely not a racist.

It's just pure "bad policing" all around.  Then they (Cops) were shown making racist calls to the Asian kids family after-ward, unsure if true, if so.. Brutal...

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #788 on: September 28, 2022, 11:12:01 AM »

Ice man was brutal. Practicing in public on random people with syringes loaded w/ poison, etc...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #789 on: September 28, 2022, 11:38:00 AM »
The Cops were very lame though, I think they were the target of Rev Jackson more than the actual victims.
Even though the worst crime is when they returned the 14-yr old Asian feller to Dahmer. And finally arrested Jeff when the Black kid got free from him.
Dahmer slept with all sorts of gay-guys, so definitely not a racist.

It's just pure "bad policing" all around.  Then they (Cops) were shown making racist calls to the Asian kids family after-ward, unsure if true, if so.. Brutal...

For many years, I questioned whether Reverend Jesse Jackson's motives became a little too self-serving. Had he stuck with being a political activist and not twice ran for President, I might feel differently. His work as a civil rights leader for marginalized communities is notable.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #790 on: September 28, 2022, 08:16:57 PM »

A Polish-American icon.  PIP.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #791 on: September 28, 2022, 08:46:59 PM »

Bind, torture, kill...

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #792 on: September 28, 2022, 08:50:11 PM »
Bind, torture, kill...

Had he also raped, he'd probably be the GOAT.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #793 on: September 28, 2022, 08:55:05 PM »
You sick bastards, I suspect many of you are psychopaths

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #794 on: September 28, 2022, 09:03:48 PM »
The GOAT in terms of numbers is Mr. Choke and Stroke, Sam Little at 93 confirmed victims could be more but he's dead. I don't think there's anyone worse in the USA in terms of just pure sick fuckery than Dahmer. Fucking and eating your victims is off the charts.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #795 on: September 28, 2022, 09:37:07 PM »
Bind, torture, kill...

BTK is a different tard, this is mob killer "Ice Man".

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #796 on: September 28, 2022, 09:45:57 PM »
BTK is a different tard, this is mob killer "Ice Man".

Oh shit, I was wondering what happened to his glasses. Lol

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #797 on: September 28, 2022, 10:54:21 PM »
Oh shit, I was wondering what happened to his glasses. Lol

BTK = Dennis Raider
X

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #798 on: September 29, 2022, 08:26:07 AM »
Dahmer just wanted to create the perfect sex slave -  a man of science and taste.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #799 on: September 29, 2022, 08:39:06 AM »
Just watched the first episode, slower than a two legged tortoise

Fuck that shit.