Author Topic: Ronny Jackson, former White House doctor, predicts Biden will resign  (Read 27132 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Ronny Jackson, former White House doctor, predicts Biden will resign
« Reply #100 on: February 07, 2023, 04:54:07 PM »
No.  The point was that you clearly do not know what a speech drafted for a child is like nor can you offer any comparison what was posted with another example of a speech written for an "adult".

The never ending biased viewpoint you struggle to defend on here says a lot about your mental state.

So I post comments about Biden, and you try to redirect the comments first to Trump and then me personally.  Fail. 

The issue is President Biden's obviously deteriorating mental state and how he not only has trouble speaking, but even reading from a cue card. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #101 on: February 07, 2023, 05:04:28 PM »
So I post comments about Biden, and you try to redirect the comments first to Trump and then me personally.  Fail. 

The issue is President Biden's obviously deteriorating mental state and how he not only has trouble speaking, but even reading from a cue card.

No.  You post comments and I point out how stupid they are.  I used your obvious biased opinion and lack of facts to make my point.  Just I did in the other thread regarding facts, emotions and opinions.  Same thing applies here. 

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: February 07, 2023, 05:10:53 PM »
Biden's State of the Union Speech.  It's like they are drafting a speech for a child.

so true

not like anyone else we've ever seen

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 07, 2023, 05:13:48 PM »
so true

not like anyone else we've ever seen

Exactly.  It's really funny how they are trying to compare Biden's "deteriorating" mental state to Trumpy's "never-was" mental state.   :D

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: February 07, 2023, 05:14:54 PM »
Exactly.  It's really funny how they are trying to compare Biden's "deteriorating" mental state to Trumpy's "never-was" mental state.   :D

I forgot the best one of all

I mean you gotta write a note to remind yourself that you want nothing

How is anyone going to ever remember that without a note

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 07, 2023, 05:29:18 PM »
No.  You post comments and I point out how stupid they are.  I used your obvious biased opinion and lack of facts to make my point.  Just I did in the other thread regarding facts, emotions and opinions.  Same thing applies here.

Wrong.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 07, 2023, 05:37:08 PM »
Wrong.

Your opinion.

Facts say differently. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 16, 2023, 10:01:10 PM »
And that is exactly what happened.

Obama's former doctor says to expect White House to 'sugarcoat' Biden physical
by Katherine Doyle, White House Reporter |
February 15, 2023

EXCLUSIVE — Ex-President Barack Obama’s longtime former doctor warned that President Joe Biden’s weeks-delayed physical evaluation is likely to pitch the president’s health in the rosiest terms as he barrels toward an expected reelection announcement.

Dr. David Scheiner, who was Obama’s personal physician for more than two decades before he became president, said that while Biden has performed above expectations since entering office, the president’s age remains a major health concern. At 80, Biden is the oldest person to ever serve as president.

But Scheiner said the White House was unlikely to disclose much new information.

“You’re not going to learn anything. They sugarcoat these things,” Scheiner told the Washington Examiner, explaining that the president’s expected reelection campaign adds weight to the calls for transparency over the president’s health.

“By the time he completes [a second term], he’ll be 86 years old; I don’t care if he’s in perfect health now,” said Scheiner. “I don’t care if he’s in perfect health now — which, I can’t believe he’s in perfect health. He’s had too many things in his past history.

He added, “It worries me that he is aging. If I look at him, he’s not a young 80.”

Scheiner explained that Biden’s gait, which the president’s physician described in 2021 as “perceptibly stiffer and less fluid” than one year earlier, could be a leading indicator of the overall state of his health.

“The gait is not an insignificant factor,” he said, adding that it lends “a peek into the whole physical, mental capability of a person.”

Biden’s annual physical examination is set for Feb. 16, more than two weeks after the White House initially promised after slipping from 2022 into the new year. The White House had attributed the delay to Biden’s travel schedule.

Part of the exam was completed last year, Biden told reporters over Thanksgiving.

The delay has lent ammunition for Biden’s political opponents questioning the president’s ability to lead the country ahead of an expected reelection bid. Biden turned 80 in November and would be 86 at the end of a second term in office.

Scheiner said the evaluation should include a neurocognitive exam or even an MRI but called this an unlikely prospect given the potential to expose new frailties.

“The one thing they don’t check is a careful examination of the mind,” he said. “I don’t think any candidate wants it. They’re afraid they might find something.”

He added, “Biden had an aneurysm repaired. When you do work on the brain, there’s always a little damage done. He’s had that atrial fibrillation — that can sometimes throw off small strokes. They’re leaving a whole area of concern in my mind.”

Biden’s press secretary said the president’s longtime physician would issue a public memo assessing his health. “We want to be transparent, want to make sure you have the information,” Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters Tuesday.

Biden’s last physical was completed in November 2021, when the president’s physician wrote that he “remains fit for duty, and fully executes all of his responsibilities without any exemptions or accommodations.”

Still, Dr. Kevin O’Connor, Biden’s physician since he was vice president, noted two areas of “observation”: the president’s “increasing frequency and severity of ‘throat clearing’ and coughing during speaking engagements” and a gait “perceptibly stiffer and less fluid than it was a year or so ago.”

During Biden’s COVID-19 case last year, the White House declined to make O’Connor available to reporters, adding to questions about its transparency regarding the president’s health.

Yet Democrats who had once voiced unease about Biden’s age have quieted as the president lays the groundwork for a likely reelection campaign in 2024. Many questioned the transparency of physical exam details under former President Donald Trump, whose physician for part of his term is now a Republican member of Congress.

Biden has not announced a bid for a second term but is expected to do so sometime this spring.

Biden’s former chief of staff, Ron Klain, downplayed concerns about Biden’s age, arguing that voters should instead look at how the president has handled major crises since taking office.

“Judge his record. Look at what he’s put together. With that age comes a lot of experience and a lot of wisdom,” Klain told the New Yorker in an exit interview.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/obama-former-doctor-biden-physical

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 17, 2023, 07:25:08 AM »
 ::)   ::)   ::)

So now what?  Want to take a swing at this?

---

Donald Trump wrote own health letter, says physician Harold Bornstein.

Donald Trump's former doctor has said he did not write a 2015 letter declaring the then-Republican presidential candidate's "astonishingly excellent" health, US media report.

"[Mr Trump] dictated that whole letter," Harold Bornstein told CNN.

The White House has not yet commented on the physician's allegation.

Mr Bornstein also said that Mr Trump's bodyguard had carried out a "raid" on his offices in February 2017, removing all of Mr Trump's medical records.

In an interview with CNN, Mr Bornstein said the 2015 letter suggesting that Mr Trump would be the "healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency" was not his professional assessment.

"[Mr Trump] dictated the letter and I would tell him what he couldn't put in there," he said.
---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #110 on: February 17, 2023, 10:56:34 AM »

---

Donald Trump's former doctor has said he did not write a 2015 letter declaring the then-Republican presidential candidate's "astonishingly excellent" health, US media report.

Mr Bornstein also said that Mr Trump's bodyguard had carried out a "raid" on his offices in February 2017, removing all of Mr Trump's medical records.

In an interview with CNN, Mr Bornstein said the 2015 letter suggesting that Mr Trump would be the "healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency" was not his professional assessment.

"[Mr Trump] dictated the letter and I would tell him what he couldn't put in there," he said.
---

What’s it like to know that Trump is still the most powerful person in this country and you’re his bitch?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 17, 2023, 12:28:37 PM »

What’s it like to know that Trump is still the most powerful person in this country and you’re his bitch?

Since he isn’t and I’m not then I would not know.

How’s it feel to be dumb enough to send him money every month?

On the plus side at least your POTUS is healthier than the fat orange turd.  And you too.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #112 on: February 17, 2023, 03:04:55 PM »
Since he isn’t and I’m not then I would not know.

How’s did feel to be a dumb enough to send him money every month?

On the plus side at least your POTUS is healthier than the fat orange turd.  And you too.

Says a loser in life - Trump's worst day ever is still a trillion times better than you would ever be  ;D
c

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 18, 2023, 01:27:22 AM »

These people will never recover from TDS.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 20, 2023, 07:41:19 PM »

---

---

What the heck does this have to do with Biden's competency? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 20, 2023, 08:02:44 PM »
WH Doctor Declares Biden 'Fit' for Presidency After Physical – But Medical Experts Note 1 Missing Piece
By Bradley Cortright
February 17, 2023

At 80 years old, President Joe Biden is “vigorous” and “fit to successfully execute the duties of the presidency,” according to his physician.

On Thursday, Dr. Kevin O’Connor released details from the president’s physical examination and deemed him “healthy.”

But some medical experts pointed out the exam did not include details about his mental status.

Dr. Janette Nesheiwat, an emergency medical professional and a Fox News contributor, told Fox News Digitial she would like to see the results of a “mini mental status exam.”

“How did he do on that? What was his score? I would like to know,” she said, adding, “Physical, mental, emotional health are all as equally important.”

Nesheiwat continued, “The job of the presidency is a very demanding, stressful job. We must ensure our leader is physically, mentally, and emotionally capable, especially when it comes to decisions regarding life and death and the overall health, safety, and well-being of our nation.”

“We need a president who is sharp, shrewd, who has the cognitive stamina and the mental acumen to lead our great country,” she added.

In the report detailing the results from Biden’s physical, O’Connor noted there were no signs consistent with a stroke, multiple sclerosis, or Parkinson’s disease. He did mention the president has a “stiff gait” and was given custom orthotics.

Dr. Marc Siegel, a professor of medicine at NYU Langone Medical Center, appeared on Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight” and suggested the report was “more significant for what it leaves out than what it actually tells us.”

He suggested doctors should have given the president an MRI to determine the cause of Biden’s “stiff gait.” Additionally, he asked about a cognitive test.

“We have a cognitive error a day at least from this president who the other day said 20,000 pounds of fentanyl was enough to kill 1,000 people, how about 4 billion people,” Siegel went on. “Or he calls Kamala Harris the president, or he forgets a congressperson’s name, or one that has died [he] thinks is in the audience.”

Siegel suggested a cognitive test might be warranted because a stiff gait “is sometimes a sign of a cognitive problems.”

Meanwhile, Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-Texas), a White House physician who worked for former President Barack Obama and former President Donald Trump, tweeted, “We learned NOTHING from Biden’s physical exam. How bad is his cognitive issue? Is he on ANY drugs to treat his mental decline? This exam was a JOKE. COVER UP!!”

Biden’s physical comes as he has said he intends to run for reelection but has not yet shared his official decision. He would be 86 at the end of his second term.

https://ijr.com/wh-doctor-biden-fit-presidency-physical-experts-note-1-missing-piece/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=ijr-breaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=firefly

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 21, 2023, 05:24:16 AM »
What the heck does this have to do with Biden's competency?

What the heck of biased hypocrisy for Trumpy have to do with anyone "sugar coating" anything for Biden?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #117 on: February 21, 2023, 06:07:48 AM »
What the heck of biased hypocrisy for Trumpy have to do with anyone "sugar coating" anything for Biden?

The groomer and his childish mumblings, pathetic  ::)
K

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 21, 2023, 10:12:37 AM »
The groomer and his childish mumblings, pathetic  ::)

This is embarrassing for you.  Did you run out of internet minutes under The Cuk account?  Is that why you switched to your gay  muslim one?  Or did you forget your password (again)?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 21, 2023, 01:19:05 PM »

That makes no sense. 

But the answer to my question, which I know you will not answer, is Trump has absolutely nothing to do with Biden's mental competency, which Biden's physical exam glaringly omitted. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 21, 2023, 04:09:51 PM »
That makes no sense. 

But the answer to my question, which I know you will not answer, is Trump has absolutely nothing to do with Biden's mental competency, which Biden's physical exam glaringly omitted.

No it doesn't make any sense.  Which is why I parroted your words back to you.

You want to complain about Biden's physical exam.  But I don't recall you making a single post about Trumpy's physical exam that he dictated to the wacko doctor what was to be written and then had the doc's office raided to remove his records.

You ignore that, but suddenly health reports are "important".   ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: February 21, 2023, 04:52:39 PM »
No it doesn't make any sense.  Which is why I parroted your words back to you.

You want to complain about Biden's physical exam.  But I don't recall you making a single post about Trumpy's physical exam that he dictated to the wacko doctor what was to be written and then had the doc's office raided to remove his records.

You ignore that, but suddenly health reports are "important".   ::)

You didn't parrot my words back to me.  My comments were clear.  Yours were incomprehensible.

Who cares if I complained about Trump's MENTAL exam?  He actually took one.  But it doesn't matter whether he took one, passed it, failed, etc.  That doesn't make Biden become competent.  Stop obsessing over Trump and deal with the current POTUS and his mental state.  That's the issue. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #122 on: February 21, 2023, 05:44:29 PM »
Biden to me seems not as mentally sharp as Trump. He seems like an old man. Trump seems a bit more spry. I think they should give Biden some HGH, test and adderal to get his shit together. Maybe even a guest posing at the Olympia.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 21, 2023, 06:48:53 PM »
You didn't parrot my words back to me.  My comments were clear.  Yours were incomprehensible.

Who cares if I complained about Trump's MENTAL exam?  He actually took one.  But it doesn't matter whether he took one, passed it, failed, etc.  That doesn't make Biden become competent.  Stop obsessing over Trump and deal with the current POTUS and his mental state.  That's the issue.

That is exactly what I did.

Are you sure Trumpy took one?  Were you there?  Or are you going by have he (hahaha) or his doctor said?  The same two that said he was 6'3" and 239 lbs?   Biden doesn't seem to have mental issues after that public spanking he handed the GOP on national tv.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 22, 2023, 02:44:53 PM »
That is exactly what I did.

Are you sure Trumpy took one?  Were you there?  Or are you going by have he (hahaha) or his doctor said?  The same two that said he was 6'3" and 239 lbs?   Biden doesn't seem to have mental issues after that public spanking he handed the GOP on national tv.

You said this:

That isn't parroting what I said.  It is incomprehensible gibberish. 

You don't think Biden has mental issues and that he gave a public spanking during his State of the Union Address?  That is laugh out loud funny.  I don't think you really believe that.