Author Topic: In case anyone needs more proof that Ivermectin is effective against Covid  (Read 2950 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: In case anyone needs more proof that Ivermectin is effective against Covid
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2022, 11:05:17 AM »
A recent study was done in Brazil on ivermectin with a control group of 113k. No idea where it stands on being peer-reviewed, yet, etc.

We'll see if it gets any publicity.
Y

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2022, 03:47:29 AM »
Good post.

Many have suggested that covid is not dangerous or poses no greater harm than say, the flu.  If this is true, does one really need to take ivermectin?
Covid doesn't pose a threat to most people, that's why it's mortality rate is less than 1%.  But Ivermectin is a very cheap and very safe drug.  If there's any anti-viral benefit to it, no matter how small, it makes sense to use it.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2022, 02:29:38 PM »
Covid doesn't pose a threat to most people, that's why it's mortality rate is less than 1%.  But Ivermectin is a very cheap and very safe drug.  If there's any anti-viral benefit to it, no matter how small, it makes sense to use it.

Are you going to take Ivermectin every time you get a cold or flu now? They are also viral illnesses with similar mortality rates to covid (age dependent).

If the answer is no then I hope you see how your logic failed you by taking Ivermectin for covid.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2022, 02:38:58 PM »

According to the Mayo Clinic, these are the possible side effects from oral Ivermectin:

Side Effects
Drug information provided by: IBM Micromedex

Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.

Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:

More common
Difficulty in moving
muscle pain or stiffness
pain in the joints
swollen, painful, or tender lymph glands in the armpit
Less common
Black, tarry stools
bloating or swelling of the face, arms, hands, lower legs, or feet
chest pain
chills
cold sweats
cough
dizziness or lightheadedness
dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up from lying or sitting position
eye or eyelid irritation, pain, redness, or swelling
fast, pounding, or irregular heartbeat or pulse
feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings
fever
painful or difficult urination
rapid weight gain
sensation of spinning
shakiness in the legs, arms, hands, or feet
sore throat
sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
swollen glands
tingling of the hands or feet
trembling or shaking of the hands or feet
trouble breathing
unusual bleeding or bruising
unusual sleepiness
unusual tiredness or weakness
unusual weight gain or loss
Rare
Agitation
back pain
bloody eye
blurred vision
change in consciousness
confusion
decreased awareness or responsiveness
difficulty in standing or walking
hallucinations
headache
irritability
loss of bladder control
loss of bowel control
loss of consciousness
mood or mental changes
redness of the eye
seizures
stiff neck
unusual dullness or feeling of sluggishness
vomiting
Incidence not known
Blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
burning, dry, or itching eyes
change in consciousness
confusion about identity, place, and time
dark urine
diarrhea
discharge, excessive tearing
light-colored stools
loss of consciousness
red skin lesion often with a purple center
sensitivity of the eye to light
swelling of the eyelids
tearing
upper right abdominal or stomach pain
yellow eyes and skin

Get emergency help immediately if any of the following symptoms of overdose occur:

Symptoms of overdose
Confusion about identity, place, and time
decreased awareness or responsiveness
severe sleepiness
Some side effects may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:

Less common
Constipation
lack or loss of strength
loss of appetite
stomach pain
swelling or puffiness of the face
Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your healthcare professional.

Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.

Ivermectin is not approved by the FDA for the treatment of any viral infection.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2022, 02:46:05 PM »
From what I’ve seen so far this year, there’s no such thing as cold and flu anymore. Everyone I know who has gotten sick, said it was Covid.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2022, 02:48:53 PM »
From what I’ve seen so far this year, there’s no such thing as cold and flu anymore. Everyone I know who has gotten sick, said it was Covid.

they can still get 10 days off work if they have a positive test in the company I work for.

Covid is now totally rife in the population and is now vitrually symptomless, problem is when they get a flu bug they get tested and what a surprise a positive test.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2022, 02:56:58 PM »
This is still a topic of conversation almost three years later, lol, move on....
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2022, 02:58:47 PM »
This is still a topic of conversation almost three years later, lol, move on....

thats exactly what they want people to do

Forget they crashed the economy of the world and completed the biggest mass mind control experiment ever

It would appear that its all Putins fault now the world is bankrupt

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2022, 03:35:38 PM »
Anyone with a university-level degree in statistics has probably reached the conclusion that Ivermectin is effective at reducing death and illness related to Covid.  The fact that this information was suppressed to push more profitable experimental drugs is a global disgrace.  Who benefited? Follow the money, MSM, Big Pharma, Big Tech, and the Democratic party.

This video by Dr. John Campbell should convince even the most skeptical.  He has no dog in this fight.   He is fully vaxed and receives no money from Ivermectin producers (Ivermectin is essentially free).

&t=504s
That's great. But how do you get access to it? Doctors don't want to prescribe it because they fear they could lose their medical licenses. So what's the cheapest way to get access to legitimate, human-grade Ivermectin?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2022, 03:40:03 PM »

Without a doubt other illnesses are misdiagnosed and mislabeled by those who get sick. What people say, doesn't mean much. A positive COVID test means the most.

Following a mild case of COVID (positive tests) with symptoms very similar to those of a cold, I had an inner ear infection which caused vertigo and nausea. I blamed it on COVID, although I have no proof that was what caused that infection.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2022, 03:55:49 PM »

One percent??

Not even CLOSE antivaxxer.

The odds of dying from COVID are 1 in 6 (higher if you're unvaccinated).

It's now the THIRD leading cause of death.

🙄🙄🙄

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2022, 07:57:37 PM »
That's great. But how do you get access to it? Doctors don't want to prescribe it because they fear they could lose their medical licenses. So what's the cheapest way to get access to legitimate, human-grade Ivermectin?

You can buy it in Mexico.

It's been used by the best Docs there since covid started.

And you don't need a script for it.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2022, 08:12:09 PM »
One percent??

Not even CLOSE antivaxxer.

It's now the THIRD leading cause of death.

🙄🙄🙄

This has nothing to do with the mortality rate, bozo.

Do some math and learn the difference of rate vs volume.

Maybe if you end up grasping basic math, we can get into the nuances of the 1 in 6.
Y

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2022, 05:14:25 AM »

Same old bullshit and same fools beleiving their same lying media.  The effects were grossly exagerrated, schools didn't need to be closed, nor did businesses.  Now it's back to the bedpans for ChOak.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2022, 10:51:42 AM »
According to the Mayo Clinic, these are the possible side effects from oral Ivermectin:

Side Effects

Most medicines have possible side effects several pages long

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2022, 10:55:01 AM »

Not trying to argue, but I find this to be wrong. I know zero people who have died from COVID. (100K in my company alone w/ zero deaths).
Plus out of all our family/friends (huge Italian families in all parts of the globe).

I find that number to be way off or I would think I would know someone who died from it.   
Or is that not how the '1 in 6' thing works? <--- serious question...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2022, 11:22:02 AM »
Know a few people who ran in the Berlin Marathon and posted some vids of the after party in a huge Beer Garden. Place was packed and not a mask to be seen. Yet, every day I see idiots, mostly women, walking alone outside wearing masks.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2022, 11:43:47 AM »
Not trying to argue, but I find this to be wrong. I know zero people who have died from COVID. (100K in my company alone w/ zero deaths).
Plus out of all our family/friends (huge Italian families in all parts of the globe).

I find that number to be way off or I would think I would know someone who died from it.   

Before I put Oak on ignore, I believe the argument was that if you took total covid deaths compared to total deaths during the height of the plandemic, 1 in 6 were Covid related.  I've never verified this because that would mean I took my personal time to verify the rantings of a retard troll.

But that doesn't mean you have a 1 in 6 chance of dying from Covid, which is what Oak uses to argue Covid's mortality rate.

What the fuckwit doesn't realize is that BOTH can be true, if the volume of Covid cases is high enough.  Meaning, that there are so many CASES that even a 1% or less mortality rate could be enough volume to account for 1 in 6 deaths.

Of course there's also the nuance between dying with covid as opposed to from it, but that's over his head as well, and would require him to go find more stupid memes.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2022, 11:48:11 AM »
Most medicines have possible side effects several pages long

Do you believe because most medicines have a long list of negative side effects, we should ignore them or should we take them under advisement? In my opinion, the side effects should be weighed against the benefits. One consideration is the frequency of the side effects occurring. If it is rare, this is somewhat assuring, but not a guarantee someone won't suffer them. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2022, 12:09:21 PM »

Just Tell The Potty Boy Khunt to Fuck off

He'll be Deleting his posts anyway more than likely he's
A Totally pathetic Example of a Human,

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2022, 12:09:37 PM »
Do you believe because most medicines have a long list of negative side effects, we should ignore them or should we take them under advisement? In my opinion, the side effects should be weighed against the benefits. One consideration is the frequency of the side effects occurring. If it is rare, this is somewhat assuring, but not a guarantee someone won't suffer them.

I love the TV commercials where they spout the possible side-effects, in a very fast manner.

"Possible side effects include" then they ramble off 100 horrific things and end with "death".
(Oh, but you wont have dandruff anymore)  :)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2022, 12:18:11 PM »
Before I put Oak on ignore, I believe the argument was that if you took total covid deaths compared to total deaths during the height of the plandemic, 1 in 6 were Covid related.  I've never verified this because that would mean I took my personal time to verify the rantings of a retard troll.

But that doesn't mean you have a 1 in 6 chance of dying from Covid, which is what Oak uses to argue Covid's mortality rate.

What the fuckwit doesn't realize is that BOTH can be true, if the volume of Covid cases is high enough.  Meaning, that there are so many CASES that even a 1% or less mortality rate could be enough volume to account for 1 in 6 deaths.

Of course there's also the nuance between dying with covid as opposed to from it, but that's over his head as well, and would require him to go find more stupid memes.

You clearly don't believe that the odds of dying from COVID are 1 in 6.

So tell me.

What are the odds of dying from COVID then?

Simple question. Bet you can't answer it correctly.

8)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2022, 12:29:00 PM »
Oak saying you have a 1 in 6 chance of dying from covid is the same as saying me you have a 1 in 1 chance of dying. It's a meaningless stat without context.

An example of context. You're 88, your immune system is shot to shit and you're basically circling the drain. The wind changing direction could finish you off. Under these circumstances Covid has a 1 in 6 chance of finishing you off.

The actually sound bite should be "There is a 1 in 6 chance you'll die with covid if you also manage to live to a very old age" Things like heart disease, strokes and cancer will kill most people long before covid does.