Author Topic: muscle matters - my food, training, and everything else.  (Read 45663 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: muscle matters - my food, training, and everything else.
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2022, 04:22:24 PM »
If you say so

Your face is more bloated than MM who is coming off a show and who manipulated water.

Have you got your creatinine level checks recently?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2022, 04:29:42 PM »
MM starts a thread to share his post-contest food/diet and hanky has to post a pic in his thread........GEEZUS.  ::)

This is an IFBB Pro sharing his nutrition plan with us Hanky....not some guy who uses the outdated term "bulking up" as an excuse to eat all kinds of crap because he has no discipline.... just start another thread with your pics attention whore.

I like Mm but lets be honest for one second. This is a guy who took 8th in classic because he is too small. And you guys want to pretend he is going to compete in Pro Bodybuilding. He needs to bulk up to even have a chance in classic there is no 154lb pro division

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2022, 04:35:04 PM »
I like Mm but lets be honest for one second. This is a guy who took 8th in classic because he is too small. And you guys want to pretend he is going to compete in Pro Bodybuilding. He needs to bulk up to even have a chance in classic there is no 154lb pro division

He's not interested in competing as a Pro.

That's you talking for him.

His goal was to become a Pro.

He achieved that, without a boatload of drugs.

He's 10 times the bodybuilder you will ever be.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2022, 04:41:00 PM »
Don`t ruin the guys thread with your jealous comments....you act like you`re gonna` compete as a pro............NOT GONNA` HAPPEN BUDDY.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2022, 04:44:52 PM »
He's not interested in competing as a Pro.

That's you talking for him.

His goal was to become a Pro.

He achieved that, without a boatload of drugs.

He's 10 times the bodybuilder you will ever be.

No he is not I am sorry but 154lbs is not bodybuilding he was 25lbs under the classic limit for his height. I am 20lbs over mine big difference

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2022, 04:55:28 PM »
No he is not I am sorry but 154lbs is not bodybuilding he was 25lbs under the classic limit for his height. I am 20lbs over mine big difference

But his structure, detail, quality, shape, is better than you regardless of weight

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2022, 05:05:37 PM »

He's a bodybuilder though.

You are just a washed up wannabe.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2022, 05:05:53 PM »

Ever wonder why folks here give you so much garbage? The post above is a good example.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2022, 05:17:50 PM »
We need to have a Mr. Getbig competition

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2022, 05:19:12 PM »

Have you seen your legs? He absolutely destroys you pose for pose in a bodybuilding competition. In a weight competition you win sure

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2022, 05:33:20 PM »

He is a Pro bodybuilder.

You are a last place bodybuilder.

Both statements are true.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2022, 05:44:33 PM »
IFBB PRO =  muscle matters

WANNABE BODYBUILDER = bhanky

muscle matters = owner of an IFBB Pro Card

bhanky = owner of 4 last place medals

;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2022, 07:28:51 PM »
154lbs aint bodybuilding in 2022 why do you think there were only 3 guys including him in a national level show?? He got 8th in classic over 40 that is his actual legitimate ranking in classic Meanwhile I am too big for classic. Have you guys seen my legs recently they are getting bigger just like everything else. I will be full size again soon and I am a legit heavyweight right now.  Cards be damned if he stands next to me I destroy him

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • IFBB pro/lifetime natural
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2022, 08:11:36 PM »
154lbs aint bodybuilding in 2022 why do you think there were only 3 guys including him in a national level show?? He got 8th in classic over 40 that is his actual legitimate ranking in classic Meanwhile I am too big for classic. Have you guys seen my legs recently they are getting bigger just like everything else. I will be full size again soon and I am a legit heavyweight right now.  Cards be damned if he stands next to me I destroy him

No. I already said I signed up classic physique just for fun. I am more of a traditional bodybuilding athlete.

And for my placement, I also got second place for the open lightweight class. As a matter of fact, if you see the score card, some judges actually put me at the first place.

You always say how you will destroy me if I stand next to you, that only happens if you win your class first at the same show. However, that will never happen, because I am an IFBB pro now, you are not. Unless you get your pro card, you have no chance to stand next to me to destroy me. Sorry, no chance.

By the way, here is the pic of the winner of open lightweight class. To be honesty, I think if all the judges judge fairly, I should have beaten him for sure.

Like I have said, I have nothing negative to say about you. I wish you the best to get your pro card in the future. I would love to meet you on stage some day!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2022, 08:27:58 PM »

Have you ever competed in a bodybuilding contest?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2022, 08:47:47 PM »
No. I already said I signed up classic physique just for fun. I am more of a traditional bodybuilding athlete.

And for my placement, I also got second place for the open lightweight class. As a matter of fact, if you see the score card, some judges actually put me at the first place.

You always say how you will destroy me if I stand next to you, that only happens if you win your class first at the same show. However, that will never happen, because I am an IFBB pro now, you are not. Unless you get your pro card, you have no chance to stand next to me to destroy me. Sorry, no chance.

By the way, here is the pic of the winner of open lightweight class. To be honesty, I think if all the judges judge fairly, I should have beaten him for sure.

Like I have said, I have nothing negative to say about you. I wish you the best to get your pro card in the future. I would love to meet you on stage some day!

BRUTAL!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2022, 10:21:40 PM »

Jealously is a bitch.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2022, 10:33:23 PM »
Have you ever competed in a bodybuilding contest?

he entered one but he wasnt competitive.....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2022, 10:54:51 PM »

Yet, he looks 10x better than you and earned a pro card.

You struggle in a contest with a few people.
X

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2022, 04:10:22 AM »
Let's be careful and not push Bhanky over the edge.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2022, 04:23:36 AM »

You got robbed MM....the "winner" looks about four weeks out.

I had no idea you entered all three divisions........great job !!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2022, 05:01:52 AM »

Dude traditional bodybuidler are you kidding? You do realize Classic is the division for guys too small for the actual traditional bodybuilding divisions and you are too small for that. There is no 154lb division in traditional bodybuilding there is 212lbs or Open. Classic for your height is 192lbs. You are in the childs division you beat 2 guys at 154lbs. No one even competes in that divison you had 2 other guys in your class. My division is full of actual bodybuilders not the same in anyway.

Here is a fact for you if we were on the beach and we told 10 strangers one of us was a pro bodybuilder  10 out of 10 would guess me not you. Your FFMI is 22 mine is about a 28 you are not even close to my level of muscularity.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2022, 05:09:40 AM »

Dude traditional bodybuidler are you kidding? You do realize Classic is the division for guys too small for the actual traditional bodybuilding divisions and you are too small for that. There is no 154lb division in traditional bodybuilding there is 212lbs or Open. Classic for your height is 192lbs. You are in the childs division you beat 2 guys at 154lbs. No one even competes in that divison you had 2 other guys in your class. My division is full of actual bodybuilders not the same in anyway.

Here is a fact for you if we were on the beach and we told 10 strangers one of us was a pro bodybuilder  10 out of 10 would guess me not you. Your FFMI is 22 mine is about a 28 you are not even close to my level of muscularity.
...............and 10 out of 10 would be fucking wrong, you sad insecure jealous fuck !!  LOL  :D

The NPC weight classes have been in effect for a long time now.....deal with it.

Your scale may say one thing,but your pics tell another story....you do not look big at all.

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • IFBB pro/lifetime natural
« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2022, 05:10:25 AM »

You got robbed MM....the "winner" looks about four weeks out.

I had no idea you entered all three divisions........great job !!!

I thought the the same thing. The Mexican dude was pretty shocked as well. He thought he should be second place. Either way, we were both IFBB pro now. So it doesn’t really bother me no more.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2022, 05:13:23 AM »
I thought the the same thing. The Mexican dude was pretty shocked as well. He thought he should be second place. Either way, we were both IFBB pro now. So it doesn’t really bother me no more.
I hear you brother....I always felt like I was treated fairly in most of my contests except for twice.

If I lost I lost, I just don`t like being robbed  but you`re right, you have the card and the show is over but the judges need to get new glasses.  ;D