Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 140037 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Matt C. Cycle Update.
« on: July 06, 2022, 08:17:34 PM »
I've been on 18.75mg of Anadrol for 31 days now.

I started the cycle on Monday, June 6th, at 183-lb. By Thursday, June 23rd, after 2x 250mg Sustanon shots, and 25mg of Anadrol daily [50mg on a few days], I hit 197-lb, so decided to drop the Sustanon for now, and reduce the Anadrol, as I am NOT prepared to gain this much weight this quickly.

Oh - and I've increased my calories from 1,100 daily to 1,200 daily.  ::)

BUT PLEASE, TELL ME MORE ABOUT HOW I CAN DO THIS NATURALLY, MCWAY.

Tell me all about how juice is just the "finishing touch".  ::)

I could NEVER be this full, lean, and hard NO MATTER WHAT I DO NATURALLY, SO STOP FUCKING SAYING THAT, MCWAY.

I know my body!

So far, for side effects, I've gotten two pimples. I did notice a bit of chest pressure gaining 14-lb in 17 days...but my blood pressure is still low.

I'm doing this under the supervision of my family physician.

Anyway, to anyone saying steroids aren't THE thing in bodybuilding - STFU.

I HAVEN'T EVEN INCREASED MY CALORIES, AND I'M 197!

Imagine if I was eating as much as a teenage girl? I'd be 205, I'm sure.

As for "natural bodybuilding" [oh brother], ALL that would happen if I just ate more is I'd just piss and shit more.

I am SO SICK of roids being downplayed. God - STOP. I've gotten so many compliments lately, including a group of teens asking me to flex for them at the pool at my gym, and asking to feel my arms.

I guess they want to look like a 40-year-old man with 18% [or whatever I am] body fat?

;D ;D ;D

I know for CERTAIN people are turning their heads when I'm out walking. Some cars slow down. I'm not BLIND.

Maybe people are just impressed because my physique is attainable.

Not being a fat sack of shit helps too, I think. I was with a Strongman friend of mine who has competed INTERNATIONALLY, and someone asked me if I WAS HIS TRAINER.

LMAO!

Maybe this WON'T be my last cycle after all.  :)

I do need to eat more though, but I'm not prepared to gain 30-lb in a few months. Honestly, gaining 14-lb in 17 days freaked me out a little.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 08:18:25 PM »
The first back shot is from October. That was just over four months since training, post-pandemic nonsense.

I can't remember the date of the biceps shot.

I was around 180 in both of the before pictures. I'm around 195 in the after shots.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2022, 08:20:28 PM »
How's your strength?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2022, 08:22:08 PM »
How's your strength?

This.

Also Matt has anyone talked to you about the side effects of steroids?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2022, 08:31:38 PM »
How's your strength?

I am training EXCLUSIVELY for hypertrophy.

I used to think that meant 8-12 reps, but if you check out Jeffrey Nippard's videos on YouTube, it's clear that the hypertrophy range goes up to 30+ reps. No joke.

So I've been doing workouts at a MINIMUM of 12 reps.

Also, Van Bilderass has emphasized that there is a risk of training heavier just because you feel strong. Just because my MUSCLES are growing disproportionately does NOT mean my joints and ligaments are.

So I hesitate to train beyond where I THINK I would be naturally, had I not started the cycle.

HAVING SAID THAT...I decided to test my strength for seated dumbbell presses. Normally 65-lb dumbbells for three sets of 15 is a good result for me.

I did 75's for three sets of 15, NO PROBLEM.

I posted a video of me doing 100's for six.

I am CONFIDENT that I can get the 110's for 2-4. MAYBE six.

I'd peg my bench press at 300+. My lifetime max was 345 in 2009, at 183.

Should I attempt strength stuff? I heard injury risk is pretty elevated?

I'm also still a 40-year-old man.  ;D

Would a 6-rep max be risky?

I don't want to rip anything just because I feel strong.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2022, 08:43:15 PM »
This.

Also Matt has anyone talked to you about the side effects of steroids?

Yes. Robert C. Guns has.

Regarding strength - I've bench pressed 315x8 at 170.

I'm not interested in that right now. I was Ontario's Strongest Manlet in 2017. I've paid my dues there. And at 40, whether I feel it or not [I don't], surely injury risk must still be there?

And look at my chest and biceps - they suck! Bast has chest mass to tear. I don't. And one biceps pull trying to deadlift 500 right now, and my short biceps muscle belly will be half the size, and look even worse.

So I won't be strength training right now.

That said, my 15-rep max for dumbbell presses going up proves to me my strength is going up. But I am not going to push it in the low rep range.

Though my instincts to train in that range are high, I've purposely held back. It was hard for the first two week, but in the past two, the habits set nicely.

It's going well!

Thanks Dave.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2022, 08:49:32 PM »

I started the cycle on Monday, June 6th, at 183-lb. By Thursday, June 23rd, after 2x 250mg Sustanon shots, and 25mg of Anadrol daily [50mg on a few days], I hit 197-lb, so decided to drop the Sustanon for now, and reduce the Anadrol, as I am NOT prepared to gain this much weight this quickly.

BUT PLEASE, TELL ME MORE ABOUT HOW I CAN DO THIS NATURALLY, MCWAY.

Tell me all about how juice is just the "finishing touch".  ::)

I could NEVER be this full, lean, and hard NO MATTER WHAT I DO NATURALLY, SO STOP FUCKING SAYING THAT, MCWAY.

I know my body!

So far, for side effects, I've gotten two pimples. I did notice a bit of chest pressure gaining 14-lb in 17 days...but my blood pressure is still low.

I'm doing this under the supervision of my family physician.

Anyway, to anyone saying steroids aren't THE thing in bodybuilding - STFU.

I HAVEN'T EVEN INCREASED MY CALORIES, AND I'M 197!

Imagine if I was eating as much as a teenage girl? I'd be 205, I'm sure.

As for "natural bodybuilding" [oh brother], ALL that would happen if I just ate more is I'd just piss and shit more.

I am SO SICK of roids being downplayed. God - STOP. I've gotten so many compliments lately, including a group of teens asking me to flex for them at the pool at my gym, and asking to feel my arms.

I guess they want to look like a 40-year-old man with 18% [or whatever I am] body fat?

;D ;D ;D

I know for CERTAIN people are turning their heads when I'm out walking. Some cars slow down. I'm not BLIND.

Maybe people are just impressed because my physique is attainable.

Not being a fat sack of shit helps too, I think. I was with a Strongman friend of mine who has competed INTERNATIONALLY, and someone asked me if I WAS HIS TRAINER.

LMAO!

Maybe this WON'T be my last cycle after all.  :)

I do need to eat more though, but I'm not prepared to gain 30-lb in a few months. Honestly, gaining 14-lb in 17 days freaked me out a little.

1200 calories...really...up the calorie intake.  You weigh more because its water weight
A

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2022, 08:53:57 PM »
Arms are looking bigger but face is looking a little puffy. Holding water?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2022, 08:59:21 PM »
Yes. Robert C. Guns has.

Regarding strength - I've bench pressed 315x8 at 170.

I'm not interested in that right now. I was Ontario's Strongest Manlet in 2017. I've paid my dues there. And at 40, whether I feel it or not [I don't], surely injury risk must still be there?

And look at my chest and biceps - they suck! Bast has chest mass to tear. I don't. And one biceps pull trying to deadlift 500 right now, and my short biceps muscle belly will be half the size, and look even worse.

So I won't be strength training right now.

That said, my 15-rep max for dumbbell presses going up proves to me my strength is going up. But I am not going to push it in the low rep range.

Though my instincts to train in that range are high, I've purposely held back. It was hard for the first two week, but in the past two, the habits set nicely.

It's going well!

Thanks Dave.

I’ll give you credit for not pushing the strength issue, continue to train smart Matt.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2022, 08:59:33 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Who does it better? Jk.

Jeff was the man. Imagine being six feet and handsome and that jacked and Mr. Universe at age 22?  :o

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2022, 09:06:53 PM »

1200 calories...really...up the calorie intake.  You weigh more because its water weight

I haven't been drinking any extra water either.  ;D

No, seriously, Vince - I haven't even STARTED this cycle yet, and my delts are closing in on the size of my head.

Even if it is all water [I'm sure it mostly is], I still look way better.

Pumps are WAY better. My waist has never been this small at +195 before though.

Also, Vince - does it make sense to gain using as little gear as possible, and up it later, as my body adapts?

As Van Bilderass said - I think it makes more sense to increase gear as time goes on.

I haven't even really started the Sustanon yet. 500mg total in four weeks. Like I said, going up 14-lb in 17 days freaked me out a little.

I've been following your posts on YouTube, Vince. Good stuff.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2022, 09:07:39 PM »
Hey Matt one last question.

I know you’re 40 but can you at least buy a more age appropriate shoe? You’re not a geriatric dude.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2022, 09:23:58 PM »
Arms are looking bigger but face is looking a little puffy. Holding water?

Yes, I would say so.

Maybe I'm different from other people - muscle isn't worth losing my hair, being covered in pimples, having a puffy face, or causing myself health problems.

You know?

Should I add a compound to deal with water retention?

Also, I'm thinking three more months of this. I HATE shitting all the time...I also HATE shopping, HATE cooking, and I HATE doing dishes.

I have a full fridge, and even right now, I should down a protein shake...I'd be 200-lb by this weekend if I just ate 2,500 calories daily until then.

I just bought an air fryer, which makes cooking chicken breasts VERY easy.

I gotta eat though. I just HATE eating.

I've been restricted calories for 18 YEARS now...it won't be an easy fix.

I'm never hungry. Takes me 27 hours to even crave another one. Even my 1,100 calories daily is a bit forced. I can see myself reaching 2,500 calories a daily. I can't fathom hitting 3,000+.

From December 8th, 2021 - I was 25-lb lighter here:

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2022, 09:25:26 PM »

Matt, have you noticed any Jewish or Homosexual interference with your gains?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2022, 09:32:11 PM »
Hey Matt one last question.

I know you’re 40 but can you at least buy a more age appropriate shoe? You’re not a geriatric dude.

Can you recommend one?

That's the second $25 pair of those same shoes I bought at Wal-Mart since 2007. No joke - two pairs of Wal-Mart shoes have lasted me 15 years.

I've probably had that pair since 2011.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2022, 09:32:58 PM »
I am training EXCLUSIVELY for hypertrophy.

I used to think that meant 8-12 reps, but if you check out Jeffrey Nippard's videos on YouTube, it's clear that the hypertrophy range goes up to 30+ reps. No joke.

So I've been doing workouts at a MINIMUM of 12 reps.

Also, Van Bilderass has emphasized that there is a risk of training heavier just because you feel strong. Just because my MUSCLES are growing disproportionately does NOT mean my joints and ligaments are.

So I hesitate to train beyond where I THINK I would be naturally, had I not started the cycle.

Duchaine said something similar. When you were on steroids, he wanted you to chase rep records, not  maximal strength numbers. He thought it better for wear and tear on your body, plus he felt people adapted better to losing reps of their sets psychologically than losing pounds off their max bench/DL/etc.....

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2022, 09:37:37 PM »
Can you recommend one?

That's the second $25 pair of those same shoes I bought at Wal-Mart since 2007. No joke - two pairs of Wal-Mart shoes have lasted me 15 years.

I've probably had that pair since 2011.

First talk to Johnny Falcon. He believes Walmart shoes last 3 months.

Second if you like them it doesn’t matter, but if you’re going to wear UA compression pants to work out in, you can buy a $50 pair of cross trainers - whether they are UA, Adidas, Nike or even Vans.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2022, 09:40:00 PM »
Matt, have you noticed any Jewish or Homosexual interference with your gains?

Yes.

A gay friend requested a photo to masturbate to.

Also - another 30-day ban from Facebook for posting the following cartoon [and for posting that 23-year-old Irish footballer Roy Butler died from the vaccine, in a post I posted 11 MONTHS AGO, flagged as "medical misinformation"  ::)]

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2022, 09:46:32 PM »
Duchaine said something similar. When you were on steroids, he wanted you to chase rep records, not  maximal strength numbers. He thought it better for wear and tear on your body, plus he felt people adapted better to losing reps of their sets psychologically than losing pounds off their max bench/DL/etc.....

That's an incredible way to put it, BB.

I think I will try to increase my strength only in 15+ rep range, or maybe the 12+ range.

I WILL go six or fewer reps, but I promised myself no more than one set like that per workout.

Generally, I am always in the 6-12 range [or less], with probably 40% of my sets six reps or fewer.

Though I gained my initial strength working in the 8-12 rep range, since that's what FLEX Magazine recommended.

I was doing juicer workouts for years, essentially, not grasping those workout recommendations were essential for a largely steroid using readership [even though FLEX barely EVER mentioned roids].

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2022, 09:59:46 PM »
First talk to Johnny Falcon. He believes Walmart shoes last 3 months.

Second if you like them it doesn’t matter, but if you’re going to wear UA compression pants to work out in, you can buy a $50 pair of cross trainers - whether they are UA, Adidas, Nike or even Vans.

I will talk to him. But my Wal-Mart shoes have lasted me over a decade now, and they were $24.99 CAD.

My training partner just bought a pair of red Adidas shoes that he told me were made specifically for training.

FUCK "natural bodybuilding" [oh brother].

Muscle is metabolically EXPENSIVE tissue, that needs energy to survive. There is NO sound evolutionary reason to be muscular.

I'm unclear why women are attracted to men up to the size of Bob Paris or Jeff King, as neither physique is remotely attainable naturally. I've found women were typically attracted to Gunter Schlierkamp too, but that's possibly because he was one of the only IFBB pros whose face and hair wasn't ruined by heavy androgens.

Natural STRENGTH training makes sense to me - as there is an evolutionary reason to get stronger.

Natural bodybuilding makes NO sense to me.

Muscle tissue is not evolutionarily advantageous to store. Fat is, but not muscle.

Maybe women are just in general attracted to LARGER men.

This is me at the same weight I am now, naturally...CLEARLY my waist is larger here:

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2022, 10:16:51 PM »
Looking swole Matt.

Anadrol is amazing.

I don't use it anymore because it jacks with my BP.

In the past i've gained 30 pounds in 3-4 weeks with 100mg of Drol a day and 400mg Test per week.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2022, 10:34:22 PM »
Looking swole Matt.

Anadrol is amazing.

I don't use it anymore because it jacks with my BP.

In the past i've gained 30 pounds in 3-4 weeks with 100mg of Drol a day and 400mg Test per week.

Thanks!

Holy shit, haha.

I was up for putting on a total of 30-lb in four months...but 14-lb in 17 days was too much.

I'm currently taking 3x 25mg Anadrol every four days [I skip a day]. I did 50mg daily for a few days in a row, and I could definitely feel an increase in chest pressure. That's why I dropped the Anadrol. Plus, there is a needle shortage in Ontario right now.  ::) Apparently you can only buy five at a time.

I'll start the Sustanon for real soon, but to be honest - I'm quite pleased with my current look. I think the people who are impressed feel that my look is attainable, which it more or less is.

I did this to feel better about myself, after the malaise caused by the hyped pandemic. And I do feel better - so I have no reason to push this.

A part of me wants to push it close to the limit, and reach a fairly lean 210...but another part of me doesn't want to deal with the post-cycle effects. Especially given I'm 40 years old.

The compliments are pretty awesome though. But...again, the potential sides concern me. So...time will tell.

I will for sure go to 200 or 205 though.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2022, 11:29:50 PM »
Just checked my measurements:

Biceps: 16.25" flexed/cold [though I trained arms 12 hours ago, so hard to say how "cold" they are - as I said, pumps are lasting way longer now].

Thighs: 25" at the largest point.

Waist: 32" with the tape pulled no tighter than for the other measurements. I could probably pull it to just under 31", but I don't feel the need to cheat measurements.

So my waist has gone up two inches, but I've NEVER had a waist this small at almost 200-lb before.

With short muscle bellies, those measurements are deceiving [think: King Kamali's biceps length compared to Kevin Levrone's]...but considering my biceps were 14.5" in those "Before" pictures, and were 16.75" at my biggest flexed AND pumped...this is a good result for me.

It would be nice to hit 17" biceps. There's no reason that can't happen, but to be completely honest, I'm rather satisfied with my current look.

To just hold on to this look for a few months, then drop to a walking around weight of 185-lb at 18% body fat or whatever, would be fine.

I sure as hell don't want to get to a point where my balls disappear, and take forever to come back, or get other sides.

Again, my current results are based on 21x Anadrol 25mg pills in 28 days. That's where I calculated the 18.75mg daily dose from.

This is Day 32.

A former top Strongman friend of mine said someone could take 12.5mg of Anadrol daily for six months. Also, IIRC, joswift said Anadrol doesn't cause hepatoxicity issues until the six month mark.

Lastly - and not for nothing - I don't feel ANY side effects at my current dose. I DID feel it when I took 50mg for a few days in a row...hence why I dropped the Sustanon after 2x 250mg shots.

Keep in mind, I had not touched juice in 5.5 years, and have extremely limited juice history, period.

For all intents and purposes, this is practically like a first cycle for me.

I'd rather hit 200-205 lean, than push it to 210-215 or something. But that depends on how I handle the sides.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2022, 11:45:12 PM »
"It would be nice to hit 17" biceps. There's no reason that can't happen, but to be completely honest, I'm rather satisfied with my current look."

This is Getbig, Matt, so don't say you are satisfied with 16 1/4 biceps. Aim for 18 and get a boost to your ego and self-respect.

Do people now notice you when you walk down the street in your singlet?

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2022, 12:16:07 AM »
Thanks for sharing your experience, it is impressive.
I guess your receptors really missed the juice and response impressively.
Sad thing is, your delts are your strong bodypart and they responded best to juice, chest and arms doesnt seem much different, shape and muscle length may key factors here.
İf you can retain 3-4 pounds of muscle it would be great but I doubt it.