Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 139984 times)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2022, 12:45:03 AM »
Looking good Matt, good to see you back on GetBig...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2022, 12:56:58 AM »
"It would be nice to hit 17" biceps. There's no reason that can't happen, but to be completely honest, I'm rather satisfied with my current look."

This is Getbig, Matt, so don't say you are satisfied with 16 1/4 biceps. Aim for 18 and get a boost to your ego and self-respect.

That's good advice. It's a good goal to work towards. I have heard that one should have 18" biceps at 180-lb, 19" at 190, etc.

That seems a wee bit high - and I don't have pro bodybuilder genes.

I have no reason to doubt reaching 17" biceps...but how close to 18" will depend on how far I push the calories.

Come to think of it, I've only one chicken breast today. Man, what the fuck...

I need to start forcing it. I have no appetite. If I'm progressing on maybe 1,200 calories daily now, I know I will considerably improve on 2,500. Even 2,000 calories daily would be a big step up.

Ok, you know what - I'll start increasing my calories when I start the Sustanon. I'll consider this first month an adjustment period for the PED's, and look to start this cycle for REAL on Monday.

That gives me a few days to get used to the idea of shopping, cooking, cleaning, and shitting more. NONE OF WHICH I look forward to.

I have at least two weeks worth of food here now, if not a full month.

I will spend the first two weeks forcing the calories, and knowing my body - I should adapt at least partially by then. I only see it being a pain for the first two weeks. It should become mundane after that.

Do people now notice you when you walk down the street in your singlet?

Yes! Quite a lot, in fact. Some cars slow down. I may be autistic, but I'm not blind.

Nonstop compliments. From a whole group of teens stopping me at the pool to flex for them, to meeting up with an old crush I hadn't seen for exactly ten years and getting her number.

A juicer friend of mine walked into my gym while I was by the door, and asked "On the juice again?" I was "Yes! Actually, I am."  ;D

I love it.

I can understand why bodybuilders abuse PED's...but that being said, none of this is worth my life, or anything like that.

Any major negative health effects, and I'm done. I can handle the 2-3 new pimples I've gotten so far.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2022, 01:09:10 AM »
Thanks for sharing your experience, it is impressive.
I guess your receptors really missed the juice and response impressively.
Sad thing is, your delts are your strong bodypart and they responded best to juice, chest and arms doesnt seem much different, shape and muscle length may key factors here.
İf you can retain 3-4 pounds of muscle it would be great but I doubt it.

Tell me about it!!! Perfectly said.

My training partner told me that he thought my anterior/front delts are eating up my chest gains. That's obviously the case, combined with inferior chest genetics.

My biceps genetics are also poor - decent aesthetic shape/peak, but short muscle bellies.

My triceps may make up for this somewhat, in the overall look of my arms.

My chest is a lost cause though. No point in worrying about it. Steroids will not give me new/better chest genetics. My chest looks decent after a pump - lately for much longer pumps thanks to the gear - but otherwise, my cheat looks like absolute garbage. Sucks. No potential there.

I think my shoulders are the ONLY muscle group I have that possibly has IFBB pro potential. Nothing else I have does, from what I can tell.

That would be great to keep 3-4 pounds of muscle...but I'm realistic about this. Gradually dropping to my old size is fine with me. I will bring my walking around weight up to around 185 after...as my doctor has advised me to increase +300 calories daily to get my TSH [thyroid] back in the normal range.

My thyroid is slow due to low calories. All genetic/autoimmune thyroid diseases have been ruled out by blood testing, which was a relief to me [I thought I had Hashimoto's thyroiditis].

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2022, 01:15:20 AM »
Looking good Matt, good to see you back on GetBig...

Thanks Gym-Rat!

That said - I'm done with online politics. I've been doing this for 15 years. The system is designed to destroy people like me, and I'm just done with it.

I will support and boost the posts of my friends who are political, but I'm done at with it. The Woke left is batshit, and probably need to be taken out by force. There's definitely a limit to how far they can push things...but they haven't gotten there quite yet.

Or conversely, if the left wants to push things to WWII levels again...I'd strongly advise them to take a look at the number of casualties on the "winning" side of that war. No one wins when things get that bad. Why push it?

So I'm done with online politics. I'll lend support to others, and try to be as rigidly factual as possible...but I'm done.

I also hope this cycle proves to Getbig that I haven't been using gear all these years. I know some have suggested that. No, really - I have RARELY ran anything. Not NOTHING. But barely anything.

My receptors are very fresh, and that's obvious. I can't even handle 50mg Anadrol more than two days in a row. I have a friend who didn't get sides until he went from 100mg daily to 150mg.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2022, 01:27:12 AM »
That said - I'm done with online politics. I've been doing this for 15 years. The system is designed to destroy people like me, and I'm just done with it.

let's see about that!  :D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2022, 01:29:07 AM »
Matt, have you noticed any Jewish or Homosexual interference with your gains?

Jewmosexual...?

Homowish...?

Yes.

A gay friend requested a photo to masturbate to.

Any chance you could post the photo you gave him..?

( ;D Good to have you back in the asylum, you lunatic)
T

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2022, 01:32:20 AM »
A gay friend requested a photo to masturbate to.

I guess your friendship with Primemuscle has its ups and downs.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2022, 02:54:17 AM »
depressed gymcel is depressed

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2022, 04:04:27 AM »
My two cents:

A lot of water retention.

Not much physique improvement.

1200 calories is ridiculous.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2022, 04:51:14 AM »
My two cents:

That makes sense I wouldn't improve much. But there are no tricks here - I'm not weighing myself on a stomach full of food or water or anything.

One way or another, I'm up 14-lb, and I've changed absolutely nothing. Remember this is 18.75mg of Anadrol daily. Nothing more.

I guess the question is - did I only gain water?💧

Even if I did, I definitely look better.

I can tell from the states and the compliments. Again - I'm autistic, not blind.

Also, what's a standard good result for a cycle?

Gain 20-lb - and try to keep 8 for as long as possible?

That all being said...my shoulders are arms are absolutely bigger. Surely that can't JUST be water...can it?

Even if it is - I look much better right now. Let's just put it this way:

I feel perpetually pumped up. I feel like I look like I would normally feel after doing 50 pushups. I feel like I look like that 24/7, more or less.

Certainly our physiques don't instantly improve from 50 pushups - not PERMANENTLY, at least. But we do look better.

That's how I feel right now.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2022, 04:58:03 AM »
Welcome back Matt

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2022, 05:00:05 AM »
My two cents:

I just realized this is a compliment.

The suggestion I look like this normally is flattering. But it's like I said - I feel like I look like I do when pumped up from about 50 pushups. Only, perpetually.

These pictures were taken just minutes ago. My shoulders do didn't billow out like that, pre-gear.

If I had a chest, I'd think this look is fine. But now I know, almost as a scientific certainty, that I will never have that "shelf" look to my chest, say that wes has, for instance.

Important note: these photos are of me flat. And that's basically th difference.

A part of me wants to go all out and bring my body weight up to 210...but my hypochondriac side has basically stopped me from even STARTING this cycle yet.

Also, I'm starting to think it's delusional that people think of bodybuilders as fighters. I can't imagine being anything but completely immobile at 250+. Save for maybe a 60-second powerful burst.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2022, 05:02:14 AM »
Water, glycogen stores, etc.

Actual tissue will not grow that quickly. (It will expand, hold more water/glycogen).
It doesn't mean it's a bad thing, muscle (and the body in general) is around 70% water anyways.
(I believe).

Tissue will grow with some time...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2022, 05:04:46 AM »
Matt the key is increase capacitance and not necessarily more weight and all lifts must be standing , sitting dumbell presses of any kind are not a real lift. 15 reps to failure is key so u wont get hurt, heart capacity will be racing for the heavens on 15 reps
A

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2022, 05:07:50 AM »
Welcome back Matt

Thank you, Cook.

It will be a hard two weeks to not make political posts, but I think I'll get used to it. A sentence or two is fine - I just mean no more big political posts. I'm just done with it.

I guess if most people want men to beat the shit out of women in women's sports, then whatever.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2022, 05:12:49 AM »
Eat more food

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2022, 05:13:53 AM »
Water, glycogen stores, etc.

Actual tissue will not grow that quickly. (It will expand, hold more water/glycogen).
It doesn't mean it's a bad thing, muscle (and the body in general) is around 70% water anyways.
(I believe).

Tissue will grow with some time...

That makes sense. But people are reacting to me more positively...as a matter of fact, my goals aren't radically far away from where I am now. Ideally, I just wish I had a chest, and was a touch leaner.

Both are more or less impossible, because I'm not running gear for ages, nor will I be pissing and shitting multiple times a day for years. Not happening.

If I could look as I do right now, for the next decade or so, that would be more than acceptable to me.

Truly, I'd MUCH rather train twice as long than eat more. I HATE eating. I can't stand it. I only WISH training was THE factor. But it's just not.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2022, 05:16:20 AM »
Capacitance Of Peace

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2022, 05:16:30 AM »
Matt the key is increase capacitance and not necessarily more weight and all lifts must be standing , sitting dumbell presses of any kind are not a real lift. 15 reps to failure is key so u wont get hurt, heart capacity will be racing for the heavens on 15 reps

It's spooky to me to think I'm fucking with my heart.

Fuck that.

Maybe I'll just run Anadrol for another six weeks, and not do the whole cycle.

I'm already getting all the attention I want and more. I like my look, and I'm a hypochondriac with a shit appetite.

I may or MAY NOT run the Sustanon.

I'll decide by Monday.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2022, 05:17:33 AM »
Eat more food

I loathe to think about it...but I know my progress will double as soon as my calories do.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2022, 05:19:13 AM »
I fully agree higher reps for size no doubt and I’m talking reps up to 100 juiced or not.

I think Jeffrey Nippard said that we can achieve hypertrophy with reps up to 35-50. Whatever the number, it was HIGH.

Nothing like the 8-12 range stated in magazines. It was MUCH higher. I don't think it was 100, but I think he said hypertrophy can be achieved with reps up to 50. Something like that.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2022, 05:22:23 AM »
Looking good Matt. How do you feel? Mood, aggression, sex drive etc.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2022, 05:27:12 AM »

Fuck that.

I'm already getting all the attention I want and more. I like my look, and I'm a hypochondriac with a shit appetite.

I'll decide by Monday.
your body should build up its heart capacitance first with 15 rep sets . Youll be more depressed roiding and not eating. Ure better of with a few beer if you lack motivation to hit the 15 rep sets
A

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2022, 05:48:17 AM »

Fuck that.

I'll decide by Monday.

The SUST is the safer part of the cycle. The Anadrol is the more effective for mass gains.
"Oral only" cycles are generally not a great idea.

Anadrol will suppress, good to have some test added in.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2022, 05:56:11 AM »
Matt, you have to prepare food that tastes good. Bland food will be difficult to eat at any time. You probably are as choosy with your food as you are about everything else. Take someone shopping with you to get more food that is enjoyable to eat. Snacks, yummy meals, etc. Go out to eat as well.

About arm size, etc., how do you know what your genetics for growth of particular muscles are? What I conclude from your past is that you do powerlifting movements such as bench presses. Thus the big shoulders. So when you do arms your shoulders will get recruited to help lift the weight. You really shouldn't do powerlifting while trying to get big arms, chest and back. And legs! You have read so many different things over the years and talked to many, many guys who train. A guy like you who takes in all data will soon get overwhelmed and not know what to do. So you posted on Getbig. That proves you really don't know how to get bigger arms. So you give us excuses. Don't have genetics and other nonsense. You don't have to train your whole body twice a week to get bigger muscles. Specialize on arms and calves and see if you can make them grow. Aim for 1/2 inch on both in one month. Once you hit 17 inch arms your training will change because the success will generate new confidence and goals. Just aim to get your arms sore the couple of days after training them. If you can't get them sore try different exercises and protocols. There has to be a way. It is your job to find out.