Author Topic: 10 yo rape/abortion story.  (Read 1772 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
10 yo rape/abortion story.
« on: July 12, 2022, 06:11:41 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Well, it sounded good.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: 10 yo rape/abortion story.
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2022, 10:20:24 AM »
“Franklin County Municipal Court Judge Cynthia Ebner said the case did not warrant Fuentes — who is believed to be undocumented — to be held without bond.”

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/2022/07/13/columbus-man-charged-rape-10-year-old-led-abortion-in-indiana/10046625002/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2022, 12:28:16 PM »
“Franklin County Municipal Court Judge Cynthia Ebner said the case did not warrant Fuentes — who is believed to be undocumented — to be held without bond.”

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/2022/07/13/columbus-man-charged-rape-10-year-old-led-abortion-in-indiana/10046625002/

Allegedly raped by an illegal alien.  Won't see that in MSM headlines.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2022, 01:15:48 PM »
This is suspect. I know 10 year olds get raped all the time but after he made that claim in his speech no one could find any evidence of a 10 year old getting raped and pregnant. Now all of the sudden this

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2022, 01:17:50 PM »
This is suspect. I know 10 year olds get raped all the time but after he made that claim in his speech no one could find any evidence of a 10 year old getting raped and pregnant. Now all of the sudden this

I know just updating story. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2022, 03:38:39 PM »
So it wasn’t a lie after all?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2022, 04:57:56 PM »

Depends on what you mean by "it."  Looks like there was a girl who was raped and had an abortion in Indiana.  It's not clear whether she had to leave Ohio in order to get one.  That was the whole point of pushing this story.  The Ohio AG said she could have gotten an abortion in Ohio. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2022, 05:34:12 PM »
“It” being Jim Jordan’s and the original claim that this story is a lie.

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2022, 05:37:02 PM »
Can anyone believe anything the news , or politicians, trot out these days?  There’s way too much bullsheet in the air anymore

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2022, 05:55:52 PM »

The original story was that a ten year old was raped and had to get an abortion in Indiana because Ohio wouldn't do it.  That was apparently a lie, because she didn't have to go to Indiana for an abortion according to the Ohio AG. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2022, 05:56:24 PM »
Can anyone believe anything the news , or politicians, trot out these days?  There’s way too much bullsheet in the air anymore

Heck no.  All of them are untrustworthy. 

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2022, 06:42:37 PM »
This story has a lot of unanswered questions.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2022, 08:19:24 PM »
Are you excited that it turned out to have merit to it ??? How do you feel that it was an illegal immigrant that is accused of doing this?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2022, 11:22:28 PM »
Are you excited that it turned out to have merit to it ??? How do you feel that it was an illegal immigrant that is accused of doing this?

I’m asking because it seemed that Jordan and this thread dropped the “it’s a lie” part. 

Is it only wrong if an illegal does it?  What if it was the next door neighbor or her father ?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2022, 12:46:18 AM »
I’m asking because it seemed that Jordan and this thread dropped the “it’s a lie” part. 

Is it only wrong if an illegal does it?  What if it was the next door neighbor or her father ?

You took the words out of my pie hole.  Yes, it's sucks that a person here illegally did something so heinous and had that person not been here, this poor little child would still most likely have her innocence.  I say most likely because I don't know the full detailed story.  I find it mind blowing that anyone would be appalled by this child aborting a rape fetus.  True to form, the nutbags in Indiana are rushing to ban all abortions because of this.  That's just gross. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2022, 12:50:50 AM »
 comments.

Mother Of 10-Year-Old Rape Victim Gives Bizarre Interview, Says Daughter ‘Fine,’ Media Telling Lies About Alleged Rapist
Daily wire ^ | Amanda Prestigiacomo
Posted on 7/15/2022, 1:35:07 AM by NoLibZone

The mother of a 10-year-old rape victim told Telemundo on Thursday that her daughter is “fine,” suggesting that the media are lying about her daughter’s alleged rapist, 27-year-old Gerson Fuentes. Fuentes was arrested and charged with first-degree rape on Tuesday after allegedly confessing to raping the Ohio minor, who reportedly became pregnant and obtained an abortion out-of-state.

“Everything they are saying against him is a lie,” a woman claiming to be the victim’s mother said, according to translated reporting from Telemundo. The reporter was at the home of Fuentes when the victim’s mother answered the door. She did not give her name, nor did she want to be on camera. The mother added that her 10-year-old daughter “is fine,” said Jorge Bonilla, who serves as Media Research Center’s director of MRC Latino.

The relationship between Fuentes, the victim, and the girl’s mother remains unclear. Bonilla speculated that the alleged rapist could be connected to the mother and noted that fear of deportation could be a factor contributing to the bizarre interview. “This portion of a broader interview sheds significant light on the familial dynamics of this case, and further vindicates all skepticism over how the story broke and was handled,” he said. “We don’t even get to this point without the critical work of [PJ Media’s Megan Fox] and so many others.”

“This appears to confirm my thesis of a domestic situation wherein the confessed rapist is also the paramour of the victim’s mother (other familial relation is possible but less likely),” Bonilla said. “Unfortunately, I saw many such cases while working as a court interpreter.”

The director continued to pose questions about the case. “What was the time gap between the initial reporting of the rape and the filing of criminal charges?” he asked. “Why did the referring abortion provider not report the rape to authorities? Was the child forced to live with her rapist in furtherance of an abortion narrative?” “Was the child compelled to stay quiet until after news of the abortion was leaked to the media? If so, how so?” Bonilla said.

“Was criminal reporting of the rape of a Latina girl suppressed or delayed in furtherance of a political agenda?” asked Bonilla. “These questions need to be answered ASAP.”

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2022, 06:33:38 AM »

figures LurkingForBoys has interest in this story  :-\
c

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2022, 08:41:48 AM »

It's BOTH!

Lie by COMMISSION: News outlets (and ultimately Sleepy Joe) pushed the narrative that this girl couldn't get an abortion in Ohio; so she head to go to Indiana.

Lie by OMISSION: Guy who raped 10-year-old girl was ILLEGAL ALIEN; this was left out to keep people from focusing on Biden's horrendous enforcement of our southern border.

And it was all done to push the abortion agenda and ignore the border crisis.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2022, 08:45:14 AM »
The issue was the doctor  and mother not reporting it earlier per law requirements due to the familial situation.   

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2022, 11:11:09 AM »
The issue was the doctor  and mother not reporting it earlier per law requirements due to the familial situation.

Sadly, that happens in far too many cases. I know firsthand of a young girl who ran away from home and move in with a roommate, because her stepfather/mother's boyfriend was trying to rape her; yet her mother didn't believe her.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2022, 11:37:39 AM »
Sadly, that happens in far too many cases. I know firsthand of a young girl who ran away from home and move in with a roommate, because her stepfather/mother's boyfriend was trying to rape her; yet her mother didn't believe her.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2022, 01:11:22 PM »
figures LurkingForBoys has interest in this story  :-\

Figures you would show up with me on your mind.  Again.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2022, 04:38:51 PM »
Figures you would show up with me on your mind.  Again.

Kicked in the nuts again …lol

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2022, 04:46:21 PM »
Allegedly raped by an illegal alien.  Won't see that in MSM headlines.   

-Read about it in the New York Times last Wednesday, July 13, 2022. Has the times gone to the dark side?