Author Topic: bhank just got a new job  (Read 7004 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: bhank just got a new job
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2022, 10:18:01 AM »
Bhanky,

I suggest getting a good meal prep bag so your your quest to 225 can be obtained.

https://wolfpak.com/products/45l-elite-red-meal-prep-management-backpack

Not sure where you can pack the Gatorade tho

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2022, 10:33:51 AM »
so he lied about having a new job?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2022, 12:20:23 PM »
Cheap bags are fine if you're ok with the zippers breaking all the time.
I have had a cheap carry bag now for ten years, its fine

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2022, 12:38:09 PM »

It’s only the best for Bhanky.

Tumi or bust

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2022, 12:52:25 PM »

I keep my hand tools in a bag my mate gave me that he got free with a bottle of aftershave 5 years or so now and it still going strong

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2022, 01:18:45 PM »
so he lied about having a new job?

Probably.

They don't setup your insurance before you have the job.

And it takes a while to get the card in the mail. 3-5 business days at the earliest.

So, he's either lying like usual, or has a legit job.

When i hire someone, the insurance paperwork isn't processed until their start date.

A company would never insure someone who wasn't an actual employee.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2022, 01:21:08 PM »
Probably.

And it takes a while to get the card in the mail. 3-5 business days at the earliest.

When i hire someone, the insurance paperwork isn't processed until their start date.

What is your read on this element of the situation (highlighted in bold below)?

Thanks guys dont want to jinx myself supposed to get a start date this next week they just finished background stuff but already in the payroll and benefit system so got my card in the mail. They even gave me a life insurance pilicy. Got offer a couple weeks ago but didnt want to jinx myself saying anythig until final. But wont reallt know 100% until Tueaday when manger gets back but looks good.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 07, 2022, 01:27:46 PM »
What is your read on the this element of the situation (highlighted in bold below)?

I don't believe anything he says, compulsive liar.

If the company already processed and paid for his insurance, he is an employee.

As usual, Brian has to be a little queen about everything for attention.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2022, 01:53:24 PM »
Probably.

Also, some companies wait till you complete a probationary period before benefits kick in.

Obviously you can negotiate benefits to commence on your start date.

More lies from Hanky.

He’s already on payroll without getting the job

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2022, 05:49:48 PM »
Bhanky,

I suggest getting a good meal prep bag so your your quest to 225 can be obtained.

https://wolfpak.com/products/45l-elite-red-meal-prep-management-backpack

Not sure where you can pack the Gatorade tho

I am 225lbs right now

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 07, 2022, 05:53:12 PM »
I am 225lbs right now

I thought all the walking on your mini vacation would have had you under 225 lbs.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #88 on: August 07, 2022, 05:58:34 PM »
Also, some companies wait till you complete a probationary period before benefits kick in.

Obviously you can negotiate benefits to commence on your start date.

More lies from Hanky.

He’s already on payroll without getting the job

Never trust a 40-something human parasite, wanna-be bodybuilder, who is living with his mommy

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 07, 2022, 07:48:35 PM »
I also have a dental and Vision card it's a good plan my deductible is 500 dollars and my copay is 25$ I selected their best plan but really have been feeling healthy. Like I said I got the job offer and signed up for benefits a couple weeks ago. However, security clearance took a couple weeks. They didn't single me out they do an in depth Security clearance on everyone then hair follicle drug testing. They finished my clearance early last week then sent me for Labs mid-week. Obviously, I passed as I don't use recreational drugs (results came in Saturday) and now, I should get a start date Monday. However yeah, I have had insurance for a month I am in the payroll and benefit system. I didn't want to say anything until they finished security clearance, but it's done now as is the Hair follicle drug testing. I mean who knows maybe Monday they take it all back and tell me to F off but as of right now I have insurance and I am waiting to get my start date. Hoping it's next Monday morning. It's a bit of a commute so will stay in an extended stay for training before it goes Hybrid. But it's a city there is plenty of food and gyms my training will not suffer. Kind of excited to get some new work clothes. 228lbs right now before bed. @Beefcake

So, when you ask who gives you insurance a month before you start a great company apparently this ain't Home Depot there is no wait they even gave me a non term life insurance policy. I feel respected and valued it's kind of cool. Thanks to everyone wishing me luck and congratulating me and fuck off to the haters

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 07, 2022, 08:42:54 PM »
I also have a dental and Vision card it's a good plan my deductible is 500 dollars and my copay is 25$ I selected their best plan but really have been feeling healthy. Like I said I got the job offer and signed up for benefits a couple weeks ago. However, security clearance took a couple weeks. They didn't single me out they do an in depth Security clearance on everyone then hair follicle drug testing. They finished my clearance early last week then sent me for Labs mid-week. Obviously, I passed as I don't use recreational drugs (results came in Saturday) and now, I should get a start date Monday. However yeah, I have had insurance for a month I am in the payroll and benefit system. I didn't want to say anything until they finished security clearance, but it's done now as is the Hair follicle drug testing. I mean who knows maybe Monday they take it all back and tell me to F off but as of right now I have insurance and I am waiting to get my start date. Hoping it's next Monday morning. It's a bit of a commute so will stay in an extended stay for training before it goes Hybrid. But it's a city there is plenty of food and gyms my training will not suffer. Kind of excited to get some new work clothes. 228lbs right now before bed. @Beefcake

So, when you ask who gives you insurance a month before you start a great company apparently this ain't Home Depot there is no wait they even gave me a non term life insurance policy. I feel respected and valued it's kind of cool. Thanks to everyone wishing me luck and congratulating me and fuck off to the haters

They are paying for a whole life policy or universal? I’m assuming you have the option to take it with you when you leave? If they don’t hire you do you still have the option to transfer it?

Very interesting that they put you on the insurance plan before you were hired and passed the background check, is that normal in this industry?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #91 on: August 07, 2022, 08:49:16 PM »

How did you get insurance on 7/6/2022?

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 07, 2022, 09:34:15 PM »
How did you get insurance on 7/6/2022?

Quote from: bhank on Today at 07:48:35 PM
Like I said I got the job offer and signed up for benefits a couple weeks ago.

Is this that couple thing again? When I say a couple weeks ago that doesn't necessarily mean 2. I got offer End of June and signed up for benefits they spent July doing the Security Clearance which is standard but is now complete. Should get start date this week. Again, not sure why me getting insurance and a decent Job seems to be so upsetting and unfathomable to everyone around here.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 07, 2022, 09:53:50 PM »
Quote from: bhank on Today at 07:48:35 PM
Like I said I got the job offer and signed up for benefits a couple weeks ago.

Is this that couple thing again? When I say a couple weeks ago that doesn't necessarily mean 2. I got offer End of June and signed up for benefits they spent July doing the Security Clearance which is standard but is now complete. Should get start date this week. Again, not sure why me getting insurance and a decent Job seems to be so upsetting and unfathomable to everyone around here.

Most places won’t offer insurance until the background check has passed and even then there’s often a period before the benefits kick in unless you’re a vip hire. So the fact you’re saying you received insurance benefits a month before the background check passed is odd.

Do you get a car allowance or a company car? They wouldn’t had those out before you’ve passed the background check.

Also why are you up so late on a work night? Excited?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 07, 2022, 10:00:53 PM »

Most places won’t offer insurance until the background check has passed and even then there’s often a period before the benefits kick in unless you’re a vip hire. So the fact you’re saying you received insurance benefits a month before the background check passed is odd.

Do you get a car allowance or a company car? They wouldn’t had those out before you’ve passed the background check.

Also why are you up so late on a work night? Excited?

Why are you up? I wasn't even going to mention it until someone said I was so poor I didnt have health insurance, so I mentioned I have it from new job and showed my card then you guys started this thread calling me a liar as always. Sorry I have health insurance

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 07, 2022, 10:05:11 PM »
Why are you up? I wasn't even going to mention it until someone said I was so poor I didnt have health insurance, so I mentioned I have it from new job and showed my card then you guys started this thread calling me a liar as always. Sorry I have health insurance

It’s not even 10 where I’m at.

Why don’t you care if someone said you’re “poor” you’re not.

Don’t be sorry just answer the legit questions. You act like Getbig is being weird. You’re first person I’ve even known to get insurance from a company before they were hired.

What’s even stranger is that as a veteran/war hero who was injured you wouldn’t have lifetime VA benefits.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 08, 2022, 03:13:16 AM »
It’s not even 10 where I’m at.

Why don’t you care if someone said you’re “poor” you’re not.

Don’t be sorry just answer the legit questions. You act like Getbig is being weird. You’re first person I’ve even known to get insurance from a company before they were hired.

What’s even stranger is that as a veteran/war hero who was injured you wouldn’t have lifetime VA benefits.

I am a veteran and I have injuries I never claimed to be injured during service or a war Hero. I have never applied to the VA for anything. And why the interrogation and thousand questions?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 08, 2022, 03:25:59 AM »
I’m not sure he even worked there long enough to qualify for the Lowes insurance plan. Something is very odd about what bhanks has going on.

Bhanky starts his home depot/Lowes job in early June and one month later receives his insurance card. Timeline makes perfect sense. He obviously didn't quit the job, just said he did so we'd stop trolling him. Might just be doing it part time now.

He has his custody stuff with his ex and that's why he got and kept any old job.

He was also embarrassed by everyone calling him an unemployed loser, so he made up the current job in finance to save face and showed us his insurance card gained through home depot/Lowes. All the evidence is below.

Well I had a 9 hour workshift. I was planning to eat dinner and go to the gym but then right after I got home I got a call that my girlfriend had a flat tire. I then went and changed her tire at this point it was now almost 8pm and I had not eaten since lunch. So I ate dinner and did a short workout at home. Not everyone is single 80 living on a pension some of us have other commitments.
https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=679341.0

I called his bullshit on the first page as it was classic Bhanky. His story is already unravelling. Columbo out

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #98 on: August 08, 2022, 03:48:59 AM »
Solid detectivework by Flexacon

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 08, 2022, 03:49:34 AM »
Bhanky starts his home depot/Lowes job in early June and one month later receives his insurance card. Timeline makes perfect sense. He obviously didn't quit the job, just said he did so we'd stop trolling him. Might just be doing it part time now.

He has his custody stuff with his ex and that's why he got and kept any old job.

He was also embarrassed by everyone calling him an unemployed loser, so he made up the current job in finance to save face and showed us his insurance card. All the evidence is below.
https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=679341.0

I called his bullshit on the first page as it was classic Bhanky. His story is already unravelling. Columbo out

Brilliant but wrong I quit Home Depot after a week and a half. My back did not like being on my feet all day. They don't even give you insurance until you have worked 90 days. Nothing wrong with Home Depot just wasn't for me. Again, no idea why this became a thread or why people are mad about it. I did not win the lottery.  I got a job with health insurance. It's great news but it is still a job I have to get up early and work. Apologies for finding one where I get to sit in a chair? And they still may say go to hell they completed my security and drug testing they could decide they don't like something. I was not trying to say anything until I started but was annoyed people were attacking me about health insurance and work when I was already in the onboarding process.