Author Topic: Ashton Kutcher Reveals Autoimmune Disorder Left Him Unable To See, Hear or Walk  (Read 2839 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
You said the COVID vaccine had not yet been invented 2 years ego, which is false.

Can you point out where I said that the COVID vaccine was invented "2 years ego"?

I don't remember ever posting that.

8)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Can you point out where I said that the COVID vaccine was invented "2 years ego"?

I don't remember ever posting that.

8)

You said the COVID vaccine had not yet been invented 2 years ego, which is false.

Ummmmmm

This happened over 2 years ago.

Long before the COVID vaccine was invented.

ANTIVAXXERS ARE THE DUMBEST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET!!!

Hope this helps.

:)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
You claimed they said they got vaccinated in April of 2021, which is false.  They didn't say that.

Like I recently posted, people will believe what they want to, usually that which supports their forgone belief.

Some people argue details to avoid the subject and reality. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Like I recently posted, people will believe what they want to, usually that which supports their forgone belief.

Some people argue details to avoid the subject and reality.

You claimed they said they got vaccinated in April of 2021, which is false.  They didn't say that.  Admit it.

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
Ashton Kutcher Reveals Autoimmune Disorder Left Him Unable To See, Hear or Walk: ‘Lucky To Be Alive’

Like two years ago, I had this weird, super rare form of vasculitis, that like knocked out my vision, it knocked out my hearing, it knocked out like all my equilibrium.” It took him about a year to build each back up again, Ashton revealed to Bear.

Vasculitis is a rare autoimmune disorder with many variations which can cause inflammation of the blood vessels, restricting blood flow and leading to organ and tissue damage in some.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ashton-kutcher-reveals-autoimmune-disorder-060033809.html

SARS-CoV-2 vaccination-induced cutaneous vasculitis

Cutaneous vasculitis is a rare adverse event to COVID-19 vaccination. It has been observed with mRNA and adenovirus-vector vaccines. IgA vasculitis, lymphocytic and ANCA-associated vasculitis, leukocytoclastic and urticarial vasculitis have been reported. This adverse event can occur after first or second shot.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35306713/