Author Topic: Ashton Kutcher Reveals Autoimmune Disorder Left Him Unable To See, Hear or Walk  (Read 2798 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Ashton Kutcher Reveals Autoimmune Disorder Left Him Unable To See, Hear or Walk: ‘Lucky To Be Alive’

Like two years ago, I had this weird, super rare form of vasculitis, that like knocked out my vision, it knocked out my hearing, it knocked out like all my equilibrium.” It took him about a year to build each back up again, Ashton revealed to Bear.

Vasculitis is a rare autoimmune disorder with many variations which can cause inflammation of the blood vessels, restricting blood flow and leading to organ and tissue damage in some.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ashton-kutcher-reveals-autoimmune-disorder-060033809.html

SARS-CoV-2 vaccination-induced cutaneous vasculitis

Cutaneous vasculitis is a rare adverse event to COVID-19 vaccination. It has been observed with mRNA and adenovirus-vector vaccines. IgA vasculitis, lymphocytic and ANCA-associated vasculitis, leukocytoclastic and urticarial vasculitis have been reported. This adverse event can occur after first or second shot.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35306713/

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Someone alert Kutcher to this thread.

He'd be a great Getbigger and could share stories of his many female conquests.

Dave D

• Getbig V
Odd how Ashton had a worse disease, that he fully recovered from, than Bruce Willis.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Odd how Ashton had a worse disease, that he fully recovered from, than Bruce Willis.

Both were with Demi Moore...both were/are very ill...coincidence?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Too bad it wasnt long-term, hate that whiny libturd kvnt...

Dave D

• Getbig V
Both were with Demi Moore...both were/are very ill...coincidence?

I’m not trying to connect dots that aren’t there…… but if the shoe fits.

These micro aggressions by Ashton won’t be ignored.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Did he cure himself with HGH and 500 mg of weekly test?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Did he cure himself with HGH and 500 mg of weekly test?

yes, he built a cocoon of peace...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
I think he was suffering from that during most of his films

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
He’s better off dead

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
If Mila needs dick deadz is here for her.
T

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "Let Putin do whatever the HELL he wants!"
Ashton Kutcher Reveals Autoimmune Disorder Left Him Unable To See, Hear or Walk: ‘Lucky To Be Alive’

Like two years ago, I had this weird, super rare form of vasculitis, that like knocked out my vision, it knocked out my hearing, it knocked out like all my equilibrium.” It took him about a year to build each back up again, Ashton revealed to Bear.

Vasculitis is a rare autoimmune disorder with many variations which can cause inflammation of the blood vessels, restricting blood flow and leading to organ and tissue damage in some.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ashton-kutcher-reveals-autoimmune-disorder-060033809.html

SARS-CoV-2 vaccination-induced cutaneous vasculitis

Cutaneous vasculitis is a rare adverse event to COVID-19 vaccination. It has been observed with mRNA and adenovirus-vector vaccines. IgA vasculitis, lymphocytic and ANCA-associated vasculitis, leukocytoclastic and urticarial vasculitis have been reported. This adverse event can occur after first or second shot.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35306713/

Ummmmmm

This happened over 2 years ago.

Long before the COVID vaccine was invented.

ANTIVAXXERS ARE THE DUMBEST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET!!!

Hope this helps.

:)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Ummmmmm

Hope this helps.

I thought the covid vaccine was years in the making, because covid and it’s varieties are very common? More media lies?

OAK

• Getbig V
I thought the covid vaccine was years in the making, because covid and it’s varieties are very common? More media lies?

Hey Dave! 

Question for you.

Are you vaccinated against COVID?

I’ve asked you a few times in the past but you’ve never responded.

🙂

pamith

• Getbig V
My nikka

Dave D

• Getbig V
Hey Dave! 

Question for you.

Are you vaccinated against COVID?

I’ve asked you a few times in the past but you’ve never responded.

🙂

Oak I don’t think anyone is vaccinated against it. I’ve had the virus twice, once in January and once in July. Neither version was among the worst virus experiences of my life. The January virus was the stronger of the 2, I had a fever and chills, a lingering cough and the brain fog. In July I had a slight fever and a day of body aches. Symptoms were over relatively quickly.

Prior to that I had traveled the country and attended 3 “super spreader” events where everyone caught it except me, so I had figured I was immune. I was wrong.

OAK

• Getbig V
Oak I don’t think anyone is vaccinated against it. I’ve had the virus twice, once in January and once in July. Neither version was among the worst virus experiences of my life. The January virus was the stronger of the 2, I had a fever and chills, a lingering cough and the brain fog. In July I had a slight fever and a day of body aches. Symptoms were over relatively quickly.

Prior to that I had traveled the country and attended 3 “super spreader” events where everyone caught it except me, so I had figured I was immune. I was wrong.

I am.

I have never tested positive for COVID.

🙂

Dave D

• Getbig V
I am.

🙂

That’s fantastic. How many shots have you taken?

Serious question:

What does it mean to be vaccinated? One shot every 3 months? Or is it one and done?

OAK

• Getbig V
That’s fantastic. How many shots have you taken?

Serious question:

What does it mean to be vaccinated? One shot every 3 months? Or is it one and done?

In my Province it’s 2 shots and a booster to be “fully“ vaccinated.

That’s what I’ve taken.

youandme

• Getbig V
If Mila needs dick deadz is here for her.

Go for it. They have a no shower policy and only shower once a week.

falco

• Getbig V
I am.

🙂
That is amazing.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Ummmmmm

Hope this helps.

Ashton Kutcher said his autoimmune disorder symptoms hit him "like two years ago."  That's not an exact date, is it?

COVID vaccine human trials started on July 27, 2020, which was 2 years ago.

After human trials, the first COVID vaccine in the US was given on December 14 2020, which was 1 year and 7 months ago, "like two years ago."

It is possible Ashton Kutcher's vasculitis is not vaccination-induced.  However, vasculitis is indeed an adverse event to COVID-19 vaccinations as the published study I posted above shows.

I am not an Antivaxxer.  Not everyone who says or posts facts about vaccine risks is an Antivaxxer.

OAK

• Getbig V
Ashton Kutcher said his autoimmune disorder symptoms hit him "like two years ago."  That's not an exact date, is it?

COVID vaccine human trials started on July 27, 2020, which was 2 years ago.

After human trials, the first COVID vaccine in the US was given on December 14 2020, which was 1 year and 7 months ago, "like two years ago."

It is possible Ashton Kutcher's vasculitis is not vaccination-induced.  However, vasculitis is indeed an adverse event to COVID-19 vaccinations as the published study I posted above shows.

I am not an Antivaxxer.  Not everyone who says or posts facts about vaccine risks is an Antivaxxer.

Anyone opposed to the vaccine is an antivaxxer (by definition).

Also, you’re CLEARLY wrong here.

Just admit it.

😎

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Go for it. They have a no shower policy and only shower once a week.
That's why they chose her for "Four Good Days."