Author Topic: Ashton Kutcher Reveals Autoimmune Disorder Left Him Unable To See, Hear or Walk  (Read 2819 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Anyone opposed to the vaccine is an antivaxxer (by definition).

Also, you’re CLEARLY wrong here.

Just admit it.

😎

You are the one who said long before two years ago the COVID vaccine had not yet been invented. 

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
You are the one who said long before two years ago the COVID vaccine had not yet been invented.

Yes I am.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Yes I am.

And you are clearly wrong about that.

OAK

• Getbig V
And you are clearly wrong about that.

Oh really.

Can you explain?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Oh really.

Can you explain?

Already did.  Go back and read my posts.

OAK

• Getbig V
Already did.  Go back and read my posts.

Are you talking about the post where you stated that the COVID vaccine was LESS THAN 2 years old?

Yes I read that.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Just because he says "Like two years ago" doesn't mean it was exactly two years ago. "Like two years ago" could have been just over a year ago or less.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Go for it. They have a no shower policy and only shower once a week.

So you're saying catch her on day 6?

T

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Are you talking about the post where you stated that the COVID vaccine was LESS THAN 2 years old?

Yes I read that.

Nope, I didn't say that.

I said COVID vaccine human trials started 2 years ago, which is a fact.

You said the COVID vaccine had not yet been invented 2 years ego, which is false.

Ummmmmm

This happened over 2 years ago.

Long before the COVID vaccine was invented.

ANTIVAXXERS ARE THE DUMBEST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET!!!

Hope this helps.

:)

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Everything from him is fake propaganda to make people think their clot shot is normal.

I don’t believe he took it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
What is relevant to Ashton Kutcher's autoimmune disorder and the COVID vaccine is when he was vaccinated not when the human trials started.

Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis say they had the COVID vaccine in April 2021. He had the autoimmune disorder two years ago which means it was before he was vaccinated for COVID.

https://finance.yahoo.com/finance/news/mila-kunis-ashton-kutcher-talk-174009781.html

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Go for it. They have a no shower policy and only shower once a week.
For her I’ll break my cleanliness protocol. Nom nom nom
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
What is relevant to Ashton Kutcher's autoimmune disorder and the COVID vaccine is when he was vaccinated not when the human trials started.

Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis say they had the COVID vaccine in April 2021. He had the autoimmune disorder two years ago which means it was before he was vaccinated for COVID.

https://finance.yahoo.com/finance/news/mila-kunis-ashton-kutcher-talk-174009781.html

Ashton has a history of lying.

He once tweeted out his phone number for people to reach out to him. It was a marketing scam that he kept going for months after it was proven not to be his real phone number.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Ashton has a history of lying.

He once tweeted out his phone number for people to reach out to him. It was a marketing scam that he kept going for months after it was proven not to be his real phone number.

Does Mila Kunis also have a habit of lying to the press? Why would Ashton lie about the timing of his COVID vaccine and the autoimmune disorder?

OAK

• Getbig V
Just because he says "Like two years ago" doesn't mean it was exactly two years ago. "Like two years ago" could have been just over a year ago or less.

Yes.

Let’s open this up to everyone.

Anyone else have an opinion of what Ashton Kutcher is saying here?

WORST GETBIG DEBATE EVER!

😆😆😆

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

What you said in your post and what the article you linked says are two different things.

The article you linked says "Kunis, 38, revealed in late April that she and Kutcher, 43, got vaccinated.

So April is the month of their revelation, not the month of their vaccination.

That line in the article you linked is based on this other article which says "'We're vaccinated,' Kunis told Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest in a late April chat with Live!"
https://people.com/health/celebrities-and-politicians-get-covid-19-vaccine-photos/#62295bcd-6554-43b6-95a7-6ee3dac50970

So we don't know when they got vaccinated.

And Ashton Kutcher didn't say his autoimmune disorder symptoms started two years ago.  He said "like two years ago", which could be months before or months after.  We don't know because he didn't give a date.

And vasculitis, Ashton Kutcher's autoimmune disorder, is indeed an adverse event to COVID-19 vaccination, per the published study that I linked in my original post.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Yes.

Let’s open this up to everyone.

Anyone else have an opinion of what Ashton Kutcher is saying here?

WORST GETBIG DEBATE EVER!

😆😆😆

You said the COVID vaccine had not yet been invented 2 years ego, which is false.

Ummmmmm

Hope this helps.

OAK

• Getbig V

What I said is correct.

Even if it was incorrect it would be totally irrelevant.

"Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis say they had the COVID vaccine in April 2021"

Therefore your initial post is total nonsense.

8)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
What I said is correct.

No.  It's false.

Even if it was incorrect it would be totally irrelevant.

"Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis say they had the COVID vaccine in April 2021"

Therefore your initial post is total nonsense.

8)

That is false too.  See my post above.

OAK

• Getbig V
No.  It's false.

That is false too.  See my post above.

LOL

Gotta love antivaxxers.

They’re NEVER wrong.

🙄

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LOL

Gotta love antivaxxers.

They’re NEVER wrong.

🙄

I cant believe people keep biting... ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
What you said in your post and what the article you linked says are two different things.

The article you linked says "Kunis, 38, revealed in late April that she and Kutcher, 43, got vaccinated.

So April is the month of their revelation, not the month of their vaccination.

That line in the article you linked is based on this other article which says "'We're vaccinated,' Kunis told Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest in a late April chat with Live!"
https://people.com/health/celebrities-and-politicians-get-covid-19-vaccine-photos/#62295bcd-6554-43b6-95a7-6ee3dac50970

So we don't know when they got vaccinated.

And Ashton Kutcher didn't say his autoimmune disorder symptoms started two years ago.  He said "like two years ago", which could be months before or months after.  We don't know because he didn't give a date.

And vasculitis, Ashton Kutcher's autoimmune disorder, is indeed an adverse event to COVID-19 vaccination, per the published study that I linked in my original post.

Like I recently posted, people will believe what they want to, usually that which supports the forgone belief. What you say are possibilities.

The question isn't whether the autoimmune disorder is an adverse reaction to the vaccine, it is whether Kutcher's was an adverse reaction to it.

Here are a couple of quotes from Kunis and Kutcher about the vaccine and his bout with vasculitis. If as someone suggested, he was vaccinated prior to it being released to the public they would not have been waiting in lines trying to get vaccinated which occurred in March 2021. Of course, there is a possibility he magically was vaccinated prior to that time since Myra said she waited in lines. 

"We're vaccinated," Kunis told Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest in a late April chat with Live! She shared she waited in lines "all around L.A." to get leftover vaccines, waiting 12 to 14 hours before finding success.

In a clip from the program released ahead of its broadcast, the star and venture capitalist told host Grylls that the affliction had come on two years ago, and it had taken a year to recover.

Sometimes Kutcher says he had vasculitis was 2 years ago and other times it was three years ago... which is it Ashton?

"Two years ago, I had this weird, super rare form of vasculitis," Kutcher said. "It knocked out my vision, it knocked out my hearing -- it knocked out all my equilibrium. It took me, like, a year to build it all back up."

'Yes, I had a rare vasculitis episode 3yrs ago. (Autoimmune flair up) I had some impairments hear, vision, balance issues right after. I fully recovered. All good. Moving on. See you at the 2022 NY Marathon w/Thorn,' he wrote.

No point in posting links to these comments because those who want to believe Ashton Kutcher’s autoimmune disorder resulted from the COVID vaccine will continue to believe that regardless.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
LOL

Gotta love antivaxxers.

They’re NEVER wrong.

🙄

Ummmmmm

Hope this helps.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Like I recently posted, people will believe what they want to, usually that which supports the forgone belief. What you say are possibilities.

The question isn't whether the autoimmune disorder is an adverse reaction to the vaccine, it is whether Kutcher's was an adverse reaction to it.

Here are a couple of quotes from Kunis and Kutcher about the vaccine and his bout with vasculitis. If as someone suggested, he was vaccinated prior to it being released to the public they would not have been waiting in lines trying to get vaccinated which occurred in March 2021. Of course, there is a possibility he magically was vaccinated prior to that time since Myra said she waited in lines. 

"We're vaccinated," Kunis told Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest in a late April chat with Live! She shared she waited in lines "all around L.A." to get leftover vaccines, waiting 12 to 14 hours before finding success.

In a clip from the program released ahead of its broadcast, the star and venture capitalist told host Grylls that the affliction had come on two years ago, and it had taken a year to recover.

Sometimes Kutcher says he had vasculitis was 2 years ago and other times it was three years ago... which is it Ashton?

"Two years ago, I had this weird, super rare form of vasculitis," Kutcher said. "It knocked out my vision, it knocked out my hearing -- it knocked out all my equilibrium. It took me, like, a year to build it all back up."

'Yes, I had a rare vasculitis episode 3yrs ago. (Autoimmune flair up) I had some impairments hear, vision, balance issues right after. I fully recovered. All good. Moving on. See you at the 2022 NY Marathon w/Thorn,' he wrote.

No point in posting links to these comments because those who want to believe Ashton Kutcher’s autoimmune disorder resulted from the COVID vaccine will continue to believe that regardless.

You claimed they said they got vaccinated in April of 2021, which is false.  They didn't say that.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Reality is

Whoooooooo caressssssssszzz
T