Author Topic: 70K armed IRS agents  (Read 2221 times)

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
Re: 70K armed IRS agents
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2022, 09:38:36 PM »
Don't spoil the sensationalism which is the catalyst for the ultra-conservative's views. My goodness these people who underreport their incomes when filing taxes may be forced to pay what they owe like the rest of us do.

They will be going after the common man

They will stay out of high risk area’s just like CPS does

The rich will be able to move their money and or hire an expensive lawyer

They won’t be going after Bezos or the Clinton’s

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2022, 10:08:27 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2022, 07:03:48 AM »

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2022, 07:29:14 AM »
The IRS has truthfully been understaffed for many years.

If you been on a few wild IRS audits you might understand why they might need guns. 

Remember Al Capone was finally caught for tax evasion.  You'd need a Thompson submachine gun.

Illegal drug profits are taxable.  Would you want to visit the local drug dealer to audit him unarmed?

Not all IRS agents are in the field.  A lot of the work is remotely via phone and mail.

Many IRS agents never leave the office.

Unless you are intentionally cheating on your taxes there is no reason to fear the IRS. 

If you make an honest mistake they will rectify it without a problem.  Obviously you will have to pay what you owe.

Small businesses operating as sole proprietors usually forget they have to pay self-employment tax and don't put it aside which results in quite a shock when they owe thousands and don't have it.

God you are full of shit. The IRS started weaponizing under Clinton. And yeah- they will target a person or organization for political reasons.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/irs-apologizes-targeting-conservative-groups-flna1C9873823

A close friend of mine was a Treasury agent in upstate NY. The stories he used to tell me. You are truly gullible if you think they operate as some morally guided organization, lol

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2022, 07:43:58 AM »

God you are full of shit. The IRS started weaponizing under Clinton. And yeah- they will target a person or organization for political reasons.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/irs-apologizes-targeting-conservative-groups-flna1C9873823

A close friend of mine was a Treasury agent in upstate NY. The stories he used to tell me. You are truly gullible if you think they operate as some morally guided organization, lol

You're putting words in my mouth.

Presidents from both parties have called down the IRS on political targets over the years, well before the Clintons.

Unless you are one of these (highly unlikely) you have little to fear from the IRS.

Just don't ignore any correspondence you receive from the IRS.  Address it promptly.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2022, 08:21:17 AM »
Pay your taxes or get knee capped

WTF is wrong with you?   Having 87k govt drones harassing hairdressers, pizza makers, personal trainers, uber drivers, delivery people, etc is ok with you?   

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2022, 09:55:08 AM »

Presidents from both parties have called down the IRS on political targets over the years, well before the Clintons.

Unless you are one of these (highly unlikely) you have little to fear from the IRS.

Just don't ignore any correspondence you receive from the IRS.  Address it promptly.

Having worked as an H&R Block tax preparer  for a few years back in the day, I can tell you that the forms are so complicated and have so many rules and exceptions that even the people who work for the IRS don’t know them all.

As a result essentially everyone’s taxes are submitted incorrectly to some extent leaving everyone open to scrutiny.

In the past few years they changed it up and added a bunch of new schedules making it more clunky. It’s their own fault that they’re supposedly understaffed.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2022, 10:08:38 AM »

Again, more bullshit from you. I have dealt numerous times with the IRS through my business. The complexity of tax laws and the poorly worded determinations in the tax code are setup to be enforced at will by the IRS. Deductibility of business expenses is anything but clear cut- in fact if the agent has a hard on for you they can create a mess. I have gone to tax court numerous times over R&D expenses and won. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about....

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2022, 10:44:43 AM »

Again, more bullshit from you. I have dealt numerous times with the IRS through my business. The complexity of tax laws and the poorly worded determinations in the tax code are setup to be enforced at will by the IRS. Deductibility of business expenses is anything but clear cut- in fact if the agent has a hard on for you they can create a mess. I have gone to tax court numerous times over R&D expenses and won. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about....

We have a winner.

He probably has just had day jobs with a w2 and nothing else.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2022, 11:31:46 AM »
They will be going after the common man

They will stay out of high risk area’s just like CPS does

The rich will be able to move their money and or hire an expensive lawyer

They won’t be going after Bezos or the Clinton’s

What is the common man? If it is folks underreporting their incomes (cheat on their taxes), then it should not be a problem for anyone but them. Folks who are not self-employed have almost no opportunity to underreport their incomes. Those folks who are self-employed and or own a small business, can easily cheat on their income tax, including not filing tax returns for several years before the IRS catches up with them. 

I know this for a fact because my stepdad had his own business and sometimes went up to 5 years not filing income tax returns before the IRS would catch up with him. And when they did, they negotiated with him what he owed and how long he had to pay it. In addition, it was easy for him to under-report his income because often there was no paper trail on. Basically, if his income seemed reasonable in relation to his lifestyle, the IRS wouldn't question its accuracy.

People who are tax objectors and thus refuse to pay income tax are targeted and often prosecuted by the IRS, if for no other reason than the IRS makes an example of them to discourage others.

Looking at this in simple terms, the super wealthy have more opportunities for loopholes legal and illegal which reduce their tax burden. Not that they should be allowed to get away with this, but it is harder to prove they are cheating on their taxes. Despite this, it is estimated that the top 1% of U.S. earners paid roughly 37% of all federal income taxes. The top 5% paid around 58%. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2022, 11:33:51 AM »

Very sound advice.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2022, 11:40:33 AM »
Despite this, it is estimated that the top 1% of U.S. earners paid roughly 37% of all federal income taxes. The top 5% paid around 58%.

This is a big problem with tax structuring in this country. When it is someone else's money nobody cares how much is wasted. If everyone paid their fair share people would care more about government waste.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2022, 11:40:38 AM »
Sounds like another brainless plan by our retard Admin

https://thepostmillennial.com/biden-increases-irs-agents-to-almost-170-000-70-000-will-be-armed-to-target-middle-class-americans

That ad is for their criminal activities division....selectively edited to make morons think that there's going to be 70k armed agents roaming around
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2022, 12:18:14 PM »
This is a big problem with tax structuring in this country. When it is someone else's money nobody cares how much is wasted. If everyone paid their fair share people would care more about government waste.

Yup. This is a good example of how human nature works.

Considering current tax laws, how many people do not pay their fair share in taxes? What is considered fair share? Is it what a person legally owes in taxes? Conversely, would you say most people who do not paid their fair share are cheating on their taxes?

Who determines what is government waste? Public entities are required by law to take the lowest bid based on specs in any project or purchase. If a public agency determines the lowest bid does not meet the specs, the purchasing agent or project manager must detail why the bid is not acceptable.

Among my work responsibilities was getting bids on products, equipment and services needed to operate the custodial department at one of Oregon’s largest school districts. Developing the specs and determining which bids met them was exacting and time consuming. Buying auto scrubbers and ride-on parking lot sweepers is like buying automobiles, each manufacturer and each model has different features which makes them the most serviceable. The least expensive models were not always the best deal.     

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2022, 01:58:59 PM »
Who cares..Federal Govt. can go EAT SHIT!
T

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2022, 03:23:36 PM »
Naw I just dwell in reality and choose facts and logic over lies and bullshit.

Unlike you.

while obsessively supporting people that say such honest, factual, and logical things like:

a man can get pregnant
a man in dress is a woman
women are just as strong as men
man named "victoria" should play sports with women
white supremacy is the greatest danger to america
china is a free country
BLM are peaceful protesters
squishing the brains of a baby in the womb is not murder
turning america into mexico is a strength
men die younger and almost every disease affects men more, but it's a privilege to be male
america should go bankrupt to support ukraine
every problem in america is putin's fault
there are positives to high gas prices and inflation
vaccines for a virus with .02% death rate that mostly kills 80 year olds should be mandatory
january 6 was as bad as 9/11

the list goes on and on i don't have all day to type out all the "honest", "factual" and "logical" things they say on a daily basis

now respond back with the usual weak name calling because you are incapable of any argument based on honesty, logic, or facts :)

E
E

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2022, 03:48:26 PM »
WTF is wrong with you?   Having 87k govt drones harassing hairdressers, pizza makers, personal trainers, uber drivers, delivery people, etc is ok with you?   

Yes.  They've gotten a free ride long enough.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2022, 03:52:55 PM »

Yeah. I’m ok with that.  If I pay my taxes I expect everyone to pay theirs too.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2022, 03:55:31 PM »
while obsessively supporting people that say such honest, factual, and logical things like:

a man can get pregnant
a man in dress is a woman
women are just as strong as men
man named "victoria" should play sports with women
white supremacy is the greatest danger to america
china is a free country
BLM are peaceful protesters
squishing the brains of a baby in the womb is not murder
turning america into mexico is a strength
men die younger and almost every disease affects men more, but it's a privilege to be male
america should go bankrupt to support ukraine
every problem in america is putin's fault
there are positives to high gas prices and inflation
vaccines for a virus with .02% death rate that mostly kills 80 year olds should be mandatory
january 6 was as bad as 9/11

the list goes on and on i don't have all day to type out all the "honest", "factual" and "logical" things they say on a daily basis

now respond back with the usual weak name calling because you are incapable of any argument based on honesty, logic, or facts :)

E

You sound frightened.  Must be why you hide behind mommy’s skirt and never leave the house. 

It sucks to be you.   Have you seen a therapist?

Enfeebled1972

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2022, 03:56:45 PM »

You should be honored the IRS is concerned about you.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2022, 04:12:28 PM »
No money to spend to harden up our schools to stop school shootings but the made sure to get money to hire 87,000 new IRS agents (most of them armed and ready to kill).......Because priorities, I guess.

These politicians don't give a fuck about your children.  They go on TV and pretend to cry when there is a school shooting but they don't actually want to stop school shootings because they can be used to justify taking away more of our rights. 

I don't know what to tell you if you keep voting for these fucking people.  All they do is take your money, take your rights and line their own pockets until they fall over and die of old age.

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2022, 04:27:00 PM »
no....   Earl's mic just dropped.    go curl up fetal in a corner, fill your diaper and suckle on your nuk until morning when you can cry for other adults to get your baba of milkie.... 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2022, 05:05:47 PM »
no....   Earl's mic just dropped.    go curl up fetal in a corner, fill your diaper and suckle on your nuk until morning when you can cry for other adults to get your baba of milkie....

I see you struggled with this reply as well.   ::)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2022, 05:14:43 PM »
Very strange.

The IRS had several postings in their career section yesterday and removed it before midnight.

This is what their most recent job listings stated (below).

"1"

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2022, 05:22:57 PM »
Very strange.

The IRS had several postings in their career section yesterday and removed it before midnight.

This is what their most recent job listings stated (below).

"1"

Pretty wild.

Only psychopaths need apply.

Take out the part about work hours, etc. and it is a para-military job.