Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 75956 times)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2022, 11:21:51 AM »
They’re not. The Democrats would like nothing more than to run against Trump in ‘24 (they won’t be running Biden).

The 1/6 protesters were the real deal. They weren’t keyboard warriors. And Trump left them on the battlefield to die.

LOL

::) ::) ::) ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2022, 11:24:31 AM »

The 1/6 protesters were the real deal. They weren’t keyboard warriors. And Trump left them on the battlefield to die.

You mean like Biden did a year ago with Americans left in Afghanistan who some are still there?? You mean left them on the battlefield like that?

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2022, 11:24:35 AM »
Why wouldn’t they? There was no “insurrection” he did or said nothing wrong. In case you haven’t noticed, it’s ONLY the Dems opposition that are targeted. Stop feeding off of the literal communist propaganda.

This will only make him and his base stronger, so strong he’s almost guaranteed to win

Do you have any idea what has happened to the lives of the 1/6 protesters and their families? They have been destroyed. Some have turned to suicide. Where is Trump? Has he ever spoken out on their behalf? Raised a nickel for their defense or their families? These people were the potential vanguard of a new republic. General Flynn had the right idea but Trump balked. Maybe DeSantis has bigger balls. Only time will tell.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2022, 11:26:07 AM »
It’s funny when people say that anyone is scared of Donald running.  He got less votes than his opponent in the two elections he ran in.   ::)

I hope he runs again. It would be interesting to see the scant number of votes he gets this time round.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2022, 11:26:24 AM »
You mean like Biden did a year ago with Americans left in Afghanistan who some are still there?? You mean left them on the battlefield like that?

Trump should’ve got us out of there when he was in office. He had four years to do so but he didn’t.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2022, 12:08:08 PM »
Do you have any idea what has happened to the lives of the 1/6 protesters and their families? They have been destroyed. Some have turned to suicide. Where is Trump? Has he ever spoken out on their behalf? Raised a nickel for their defense or their families? These people were the potential vanguard of a new republic. General Flynn had the right idea but Trump balked. Maybe DeSantis has bigger balls. Only time will tell.

Wasting no time, the Trump campaign is busy seeking donations because his Mar-a-largo home was searched by the FBI. There is no fund raising for the suckers who've been arrested and charged for storming the Capital on January 6.

No doubt the Coach has already sent them his usual $10,000 donation for the month. Question is, how much more can he afford to donate to help Trump with upcoming legal fees because of Monday's FBI raid?

"Donald Trump on Tuesday tried to turn the news of an FBI search of his Florida estate to his benefit, citing the investigation in text messages and emails soliciting political donations from his supporters."

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-seeks-raise-money-off-153102270.html."

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2022, 12:14:47 PM »
Wasting no time, the Trump campaign is busy seeking donations because his Mar-a-largo home was searched by the FBI. There is no fund raising for the suckers who've been arrested and charged for storming the Capital on January 6.

No doubt the Coach has already sent them his usual $10,000 donation for the month. Question is, how much more can he afford to donate to help Trump with upcoming legal fees because of Monday's FBI raid?

"Donald Trump on Tuesday tried to turn the news of an FBI search of his Florida estate to his benefit, citing the investigation in text messages and emails soliciting political donations from his supporters."

bragging to the very end. ya gotta love him.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: August 09, 2022, 12:17:15 PM »

imagine if this would have happened to trump or biden. their reflexes aren't exactly good.
F

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 09, 2022, 12:18:11 PM »

bragging to the very end. ya gotta love him.

He will 'consider paying legal fees'. Like this will ever happen.  ::)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #85 on: August 09, 2022, 12:20:07 PM »
They’re not. The Democrats would like nothing more than to run against Trump in ‘24 (they won’t be running Biden).

Left them on the battlefield to die.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

And HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
a

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2022, 12:26:06 PM »
Jared would never let Trump do anything for what he considers the rabble that elected and supported Trump. Jared got everything he and his tribe wanted out of the Trump presidency and now they are done with him and his supporters.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2022, 12:41:20 PM »

Why and who destroyed their lives? It’s been over a year and people are still being held. He’s never spoken on their behalf? Are you kidding?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2022, 12:47:52 PM »

yup he got their backs. ;D
F

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2022, 12:48:27 PM »
Why and who destroyed their lives? It’s been over a year and people are still being held. He’s never spoken on their behalf? Are you kidding?

The system that you support destroyed their lives,

People are being held and will be held for long periods of time. And others are still to be arrested. They will be persecuted as well. And where is Trump? Show me one statement he has made where he has criticized the sentence of a single protester? Show me one email or letter that he has sent to the family of a 1/6 protester? Show me proof of one cent he has donated to the defense of a single protester? Most of these people are being defended by public defenders who want to see them locked up.

If you’re carrying on about elections, warrants, political parties, etc., you are complicit in everything that is happening. What’s needed now goes beyond the system the globalists and their allies have imposed on us.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2022, 12:48:59 PM »
More reason to believe we’re closer to a civil war and more proof that Trump is still the most powerful person in the world

Hey Lurker, have you figured out the difference between a magazine and a clip yet?

Hey Todd, have you figured out how to participate in this civil war over the internet yet?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2022, 12:53:33 PM »

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA  No surprise here. 

Qoach already donating for the wall scam and Trumpy's new plane.  Now this might get Trumpy a bit more $$$ than his stupid VIP cards he was selling.   :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 09, 2022, 12:54:28 PM »
Nothing can stop them. They would t allow Trumps lawyers in while they were searching

That is what the warrant is for.  They don't need any lawyers in while they are searching.  If lawyers want to get involved, then they can go see the judge that issued the warrant.   :D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2022, 01:15:44 PM »
That is what the warrant is for.  They don't need any lawyers in while they are searching.  If lawyers want to get involved, then they can go see the judge that issued the warrant.   :D

AKA... Epstein’s Lawyer

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2022, 01:46:13 PM »
The system that you support destroyed their lives,

People are being held and will be held for long periods of time. And others are still to be arrested. They will be persecuted as well. And where is Trump? Show me one statement he has made where he has criticized the sentence of a single protester? Show me one email or letter that he has sent to the family of a 1/6 protester? Show me proof of one cent he has donated to the defense of a single protester? Most of these people are being defended by public defenders who want to see them locked up.

If you’re carrying on about elections, warrants, political parties, etc., you are complicit in everything that is happening. What’s needed now goes beyond the system the globalists and their allies have imposed on us.

I’m at work so I can’t respond but I can say what you said is complete bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #95 on: August 09, 2022, 01:47:27 PM »

Hey dumbshit, he’s entitled to have lawyers present.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 09, 2022, 02:05:43 PM »
AKA... Epstein’s Lawyer

Who appointed that judge?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 09, 2022, 02:09:40 PM »
Hey dumbshit, he’s entitled to have lawyers present.

HAHAHAHAAHA awwww....  once it is issued lawyers aren't going to do a damn thing.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2022, 02:11:11 PM »
You are FNG clueless and delusional.   Remember Randy Weaver?  or the Branch Davidians?   Or the fake hoax of the russian dossier the FBI bought in to?   

Being a liberal democrat does not have to mean you buy into every stupid scam tossed your way.

Randy Weaver was a racist pos whose family got blasted abd killed for his activities...Branch Davidians speaks for itself...
A

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 09, 2022, 02:18:16 PM »
If Trump gets back into the White House he should fire all generals that are unwilling to go after the Deep State. A military tribunal should be held where the election fraud is investigated thoroughly. All perpetrators should be executed via firing squad in the Mall in DC. No matter how high ranking they are. If Pelosi and Schumer are found guilty they should receive the same punishment. Nobody is above the law - per her own words.

All Biden orders should be reversed since he was an illegitimate President.

All Deep State agents and leaders should be executed - that includes the Rothschilds. Nobody is above the law. Time to take out the trash permanently.