Author Topic: Frank McGrath - Dialysis.  (Read 10712 times)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Re: Frank McGrath - Dialysis.
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2022, 03:00:18 PM »
Animal Pak is the true enemy here

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • IFBB pro/lifetime natural
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2022, 03:03:00 PM »
keep it natural。

anti-doping.

ziballz

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2022, 03:03:59 PM »
Can't watch an hour long video

Is he going the way of Bostin Lloyd ???

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2022, 03:04:53 PM »
Play with fire, get burned.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2022, 03:15:54 PM »
Damn shame. Is there a specific steroid that causes kidney issues, or is this a diuretics/cutting agent risk?

Just after the 15-minute mark, Frank says he was born with one kidney, but didn't find out until he was in his twenties.  ???

So might some Getbiggers have only one kidney and not even know it?

It's most likely from having excessively high blood pressure for years on end.

Abusing diuretics can ruin your kidneys too.

They typically don't do a full body inspection as a child, so it's possible some people don't have both kidneys.

A friend of mine in grade school wasn't allowed to play sports because he only had one kidney. They were afraid he'd injure it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2022, 03:17:26 PM »
It's most likely from having excessively high blood pressure for years on end.

Abusing diuretics can ruin your kidneys too.

They typically don't do a full body inspection as a child, so it's possible some people don't have both kidneys.

A friend of mine in grade school wasn't allowed to play sports because he only had one kidney. They were afraid he'd injure it.

I would have casually asked him which side his kidney was on then I could target it if we ever got into an argument in the lunch line.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2022, 03:45:00 PM »
Gnarly looking shoulder varicosities.

Maybe he'll cure his kidney with a Hankins inspired protocol of testosterone and HGH for maximum cocoon effect.

Maybe he can control his own kidney function, but goes to dialysis because the tech is a hottie?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2022, 04:22:32 PM »
Maybe he can control his own kidney function, but goes to dialysis because the tech is a hottie?
……..

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2022, 04:23:42 PM »
McGrath was mention in the Ed Conners book from a few months back, some notes I took for a review back then -

" Bruce Patterson hooked Frank McGrath up with Connors. Frank brought a training partner with him to Venice, but he soon left due to rec drugs and a bad meeting with Lou Ferrigno -

“The one thing I had hoped to do was meet up with Lou Ferrigno, again and reacquaint myself with him, and simply tell him that I had made it, and to thank him for his encouragement, but when I approached him, he gave me a ‘dirty' look and brushed me off. It seems my heroes aren’t heroes at all, and I was very disappointed at that moment.” (training partners's letter to Connors).

Ed sorta says Ferrigno can be an asshole in the book.

McGrath almost died from a blood infection he got on his foot from wearing no socks with dirty sneakers and feet. It ended his BBing career. "

Just thought the dirt feet thing was kinda funny. Ed wasn't giving you great gossip, but he'd throw odd things like that out there.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2022, 04:24:00 PM »

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2022, 04:30:51 PM »
I would have casually asked him which side his kidney was on then I could target it if we ever got into an argument in the lunch line.

Haha a good kidney punch and game over man.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2022, 04:51:38 PM »
Haha a good kidney punch and game over man.

I got suckered sitting at a bar stool many years ago. Guy hit me hard in the right kidney and I pissed myself and fell to the ground for quite a while. It was horrible.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2022, 04:53:31 PM »
I got suckered sitting at a bar stool many years ago. Guy hit me hard in the right kidney and I pissed myself and fell to the ground for quite a while. It was horrible.

Sorry Rob, I shouldn't have hit you.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2022, 04:54:12 PM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2022, 04:57:37 PM »
Dialysis then straight to the gym.

This idiot will be dead soon.

Hopefully, sooner rather than later.

Why these drug addicts won’t come off and downsize.

Goes easy on him. He’s on denialysis

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2022, 05:18:00 PM »
Dude has a great physique. Doubtful he's on dialysis because of juice. Seen him in those bodybuilding Mansion shows HD put out and he took me as a guy who was deep into the pain pills. Hope im wrong but he had all the tell tale signs of it. And those pain pill guys if on long enough will always lead to Dialysis imop. Remember when he was at Flew Lewis gym training with Flex? Something was way Off with him. He was way too small for a guy still training with the best of the best. And he wasn't on dialysis then. So what was it? Exactly imop what i stated above.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2022, 05:28:46 PM »
ESF made an observation a while back about bodybuilders rec drug use tends to fall into 2 categories: stimulants and opiates. The ones abusing opiates tend to end up in organ failure. 

Sucks about McGrath.  Though not really a great competitive history he had a sick build. I think most gym bros would rather look like Frank than Ramy, or even Phil or Curry for that matter.

I thought he was in a bad car wreck at one point and damaged his kidney then!?

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2022, 05:33:03 PM »
Sounds like Tom “I will never drop below 250” Prince

Yep, they all say they are only taking trt yet are only 20lbs down from their heaviest and basically same leanness…….

Levrone went off and shrunk to 180lbs or whatever and he was fine with that. Meanwhile today’s guys I think have lied so much and for so long they become immune to risk and reality. I think they prefer to die big than to live and be normal, mental illness.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2022, 05:40:57 PM »
ESF made an observation a while back about bodybuilders rec drug use tends to fall into 2 categories: stimulants and opiates. The ones abusing opiates tend to end up in organ failure. 

Sucks about McGrath.  Though not really a great competitive history he had a sick build. I think most gym bros would rather look like Frank than Ramy, or even Phil or Curry for that matter.

I thought he was in a bad car wreck at one point and damaged his kidney then!?

Ya stims will most likely be heart and opiates will be kidney failure. Car accident probably got him deep into the opiates and because of the car wreck people in his circle gave him a pass. Not like Antoine who didn't have a reason for doing them. Some believe Tiger Woods has been an opiate addict for decades now. thats why his golf game fell off a cliff by his standards. Dude was constantly complaining about back issues for years. Then getting in accidents high on pills. Dude had the classic signs of a guy chasing doctors to feed his habit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2022, 06:00:13 PM »
Really? Anadrol and kidney FAILURE?

We just went and WOOOOOSH, jumped right through kidney problems, straight to failure?

I am currently using 16mg daily. I kept tinkering with a low dose until I felt no side effects, and only effects.

I also used 12.5mg daily for 30 days with success.

Is Anadrol SO toxic, that even such low doses are dangerous?

I'll talk to my doctor about it tomorrow [I have a date tonight], but I wasn't going to stay on for more than another month anyway.

When someone goes on dialysis it is because their kidneys failed to the point that without dialysis that person will die. Rarely someone on dialysis will recover kidney function. For most folks with end stage renal failure, if they go off dialysis, it takes anywhere from two to three weeks and occasionally longer for a person to die from kidney failure. The good news is death from kidney failure is painless... if you consider that good news.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2022, 06:11:00 PM »

Hahaha   ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2022, 06:13:16 PM »

Hahaha

The list grows bigger everyday

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2022, 06:59:25 PM »

100%. Why's he so fucking big at 45yrs old? I saw a video with Branch Warren today and he's still huge. Bodybuilding attracks more mental illness than any other hobby it's not a sport, it's a hobby. These dudes are dying wholesale yet they all think the other guy will die, not them. Mayne Bhank will enlighten us. Since he thinks he's bulletproof and can take drugs year round. Meanwhile he shits blood and has a resting heart rate of 120

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2022, 07:07:02 PM »

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2022, 07:29:14 PM »
This guy is basically on the Bhank plan minus one kidney and the cobbler protocol.