Author Topic: Proud Dad Moments  (Read 12258 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Proud Dad Moments
« Reply #200 on: September 28, 2022, 03:57:41 PM »
Do you?

I don't have any first hand experience.  Were you ever violated whilst in prison jail?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: September 28, 2022, 04:00:19 PM »
That is not what I said. It is a mutually financially  beneficially arrangement we both save money we both have more money living together our exact finances as far as who pays how much of the Netflix bill is not your concern. More importantly we are both happier living together than we were apart

I'm sure she's very happy living rent free and cashing in on being able to rent her place.

You get some help with the bills (basically a token gesture) and some company.

Bhanky I hate to break it to you, but you're a fucking cuck

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #202 on: September 28, 2022, 04:02:33 PM »
I'm sure she's very happy living rent free and cashing in on being able to rent her place.

You get some help with the bills (basically a token gesture) and some company.

Bhanky I hate to break it to you, but you're a fucking cuck

Tough love Flex.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #203 on: September 28, 2022, 04:06:08 PM »
Sounds like it’s a “no” on paying rent.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #204 on: September 28, 2022, 04:34:46 PM »
I have a girlfriend nice kids a good remote job and a wonderful home. I think my life is going pretty good and I have accomplished a lot not really much more I can ask for storm is coming but the view is still pretty good from where I am sitting which by the way was my view all day. I get paid to stay home and enjoy this view because I graduated college and have a good education. Because of that I can now focus more on my diet and training life is good

Next time I’m passing through OBX on my way to Hatteras imma swing by for a swim.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #205 on: September 28, 2022, 04:40:59 PM »
She is a lawyer she makes plenty of her own money sorry you can't accept my success

So your version of success is based on money?

You really are a small, sad man.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #206 on: September 28, 2022, 04:44:27 PM »
So she contributes to the bills, but lives rent free whilst cashing in on renting out her place. Got it chief.

Half Truth Hankins caught in another lie.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #207 on: September 28, 2022, 05:14:42 PM »
Does she like it up the ass?
The important question!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #208 on: September 28, 2022, 05:24:52 PM »
Does she like it up the ass?

No need to bring Shizzo into this…

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #209 on: September 28, 2022, 05:30:21 PM »
I am about 205, 215 and 230 in that final pic I would look leaner in the final pic if it had the same lighting as the first 2

You look bigger, I'll give you that, but you also look 5 years or so older.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #210 on: September 28, 2022, 08:33:03 PM »
You look bigger, I'll give you that, but you also look 5 years or so older.

Is it just me or are his arms getting longer?  Is the TRT Bio-identical with an orangutan?  OTRT?

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: September 28, 2022, 08:49:54 PM »
Is it just me or are his arms getting longer?  Is the TRT Bio-identical with an orangutan?  OTRT?

Maybe he got a source for the primo gorilla GH Michalik, etc.... used to write about.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #212 on: September 28, 2022, 10:20:02 PM »
This reminded me of someone here ...

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: September 28, 2022, 10:42:15 PM »
I have a girlfriend nice kids a good remote job and a wonderful home. I think my life is going pretty good and I have accomplished a lot not really much more I can ask for storm is coming but the view is still pretty good from where I am sitting which by the way was my view all day. I get paid to stay home and enjoy this view because I graduated college and have a good education. Because of that I can now focus more on my diet and training life is good

Her kids are not your kids and they'll never see you as their dad no matter how often you chauffer them to school.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: September 29, 2022, 12:16:31 AM »
He goes to the Preschool in a major Metro Area where his mother lives. I never said he was in daycare at some strangers house or that is where everyone else put their kids. I was attacked and told I was pretending he was in preschool so we wouldn't feel guilty about dropping him off at daycare. He goes to a real school

Too bad because the Montessori school near you seems like a great school. It makes sense that he goes to school near to where he probably lives most of the time.

No, you did not say your son was in day care at some stranger’s house nor did I say or imply that. What you said was, "Sorry I didn’t realize the rest of you just had your kids in daycare at some strangers house." This is pretty much the same as accusing the rest of the folks on Getbig with preschool kids of doing this. Did you not mean to word it thusly?

Many folks on Getbig will post anything they think will 'get your goat' and your goat is an easy get it seems.

Daycare is just a word primarily used to describe a facility designed kids between the ages of one and three, which Montessori offers. It is still structured early childhood education. Perhaps you have what a daycare center is confused with a babysitter does.

When my son was first learning to talk, he'd sometimes say 'fucker' instead of 'trucker'. I guarantee you he had no idea what it meant, nor did he learn the word from either my wife or me as that was not how we talked. Little kids say the darndest things, some of which they learn from their parents, other kids, the movies or they mispronounce a word.

Didn't you say your son also got into altercations with another kids? Or in your words, "beating the hell of other kids." as his parent, you should find this is more worrisome than using his using foul language. Where did he learn to fight or hit someone at such a young age?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #215 on: September 29, 2022, 03:27:55 AM »
Ninja turtles, Heman, Sonic the headgehog, PJ mask all they do is fight every episode

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #216 on: September 29, 2022, 04:25:40 AM »
Ninja turtles, Heman, Sonic the headgehog, PJ mask all they do is fight every episode

The overwhelming majority of children who watch these cartoons don’t have issues with physical altercations at daycare/school.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #217 on: September 29, 2022, 04:30:41 AM »
When I was in elementary school this friend of mine had a younger brother (about 4) who would swear like a sailor.

His mother picked us up from school one day and the kid was in the car.  He was like Eddie Murphy or Red Foxx in his live shows.

Funny as heck to hear him.  The kid was wild saying the most outrageous stuff.  His mother didn't like it.

The family was very straight-laced so I never figured out where he learned it. 

8 kids in the family, all older, so he must have learned it from his older brothers.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: September 29, 2022, 04:51:07 AM »

Does the Shredder, Dr Robotnik, or Skeletor go to your kid's school?

You know what's a good show for kids? Kojak. Strong moral compass on Kojak.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #219 on: September 29, 2022, 05:27:05 AM »

Who loves ya` baby ?  :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: September 29, 2022, 08:44:24 AM »

Hankins kid could relate to Kojak as he has the same hairstyle as his dad.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: September 29, 2022, 02:42:02 PM »

So no different then the daily routine at your house.

Well, minus lighting ex girlfriends on fire.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: September 29, 2022, 03:35:26 PM »

Recently, I read some folks believe Ninja Turtles is quite violent. Knowing this, why would you let your son watch these shows or read these comics? You should at the least have a conversation with him about the violence being unreal and it doesn't represent how kids or adults should act.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: September 30, 2022, 04:59:09 AM »
Recently, I read some folks believe Ninja Turtles is quite violent. Knowing this, why would you let your son watch these shows or read these comics? You should at the least have a conversation with him about the violence being unreal and it doesn't represent how kids or adults should act.
I watched that coyote get blown to pieces ever Saturday morning and I have managed to not kill anyone for over 60 years

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: September 30, 2022, 05:39:06 AM »
This is how a real father handles bidniss

"A dad headbutted a headteacher after being called to collect his daughter from school due to her unruly behaviour."

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/dad-headbutts-headteacher-being-called-173744553.html