Author Topic: For Everyone is worried about Heart Problems  (Read 4837 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: For Everyone is worried about Heart Problems
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2022, 03:45:24 PM »

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2022, 03:50:54 PM »
Don't believe it. I believe all the heavy pushing/breathing associated with weights puts a strain on the heart.
Heart is a muscle. It’s ok to exercise muscles. I realize a FFF like yourself would be clueless about exercise.
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2022, 03:51:26 PM »
Don't believe it. I believe all the heavy pushing/breathing associated with weights puts a strain on the heart.

So you also think jogging is bad for the heart ??

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2022, 03:53:12 PM »

If you get hit by a car while jogging, definitely.

Trivia: Jim Fixx's heart exploded while running.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2022, 03:58:59 PM »
If you get hit by a car while jogging, definitely.

Trivia: Jim Fixx's heart exploded while running.

Yup, Jim was a life-long smoker who had plaque issues. Tried to change his life with jogging.
No luck. Should have taken up the Thong-Sport...

I worked with a guy who died while jogging. When I heard I was a bit shocked (not that he died, but that he jogged).
Always beet-red w/ blood-pressure, over-weight, stress-ball, etc. Im guessing he just took it up (and failed)...

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2022, 04:00:08 PM »
Yup, Jim was a life-long smoker who had plaque issues. Tried to change his life with jogging.

I worked with a guy who died while jogging. When I heard I was a bit shocked (not that he died, but that he jogged).
Always beet-red w/ blood-pressure, over-weight, stress-ball, etc. Im guessing he just took it up (and failed)...

Don't forget that both were probably "vaxxed".   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2022, 04:01:25 PM »
LOL  Hank thinks Getbig is all about him, FATHEADED FUCK he is.
You mean it isn`t all about him ???

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2022, 04:07:22 PM »
The rumors are true.....you  really are a moron.....have you been lifting long of just winning pie eating contests all these years you fucking knobslobber.

You fat lonely fucking imbecile.  :D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2022, 04:45:28 PM »
Do you have an enlarged left ventricle that is most likely due to steroid use? Do you know your EF number?

Do you sometimes take "stimulants"?

They never mentioned it being enlarged mate just that it’s not working right ejection fraction was 35% in hospital haven’t had it checked since so not sure if it’s improved but going off how I feel I’d assume it has. Never used stimulants other than one bottle f caffeine pills I used as a pre workout 10 years ago and used till bottle ran out and never again. Never touched recreational drugs other than weed a handful of times as a teenager

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2022, 08:07:26 PM »
They never mentioned it being enlarged mate just that it’s not working right ejection fraction was 35% in hospital haven’t had it checked since so not sure if it’s improved but going off how I feel I’d assume it has. Never used stimulants other than one bottle f caffeine pills I used as a pre workout 10 years ago and used till bottle ran out and never again. Never touched recreational drugs other than weed a handful of times as a teenager

I had an EF of 35 while I was in the hospital due to swine flu. It's 50 now. But they said mine was definitely due to steroids, in combination with the flu, due to the size of the left ventricle. I assume they have the size in you papers somewhere so you just have to ask, see how thick it is. Did I misread you awhile back, you said they said you have diabetes too? That would be a big risk factor for CV disease.

I have taken so many stimulants it's a wonder I didn't die 20 years ago. But the docs didn't want to hear anything other than STEROIDS! IT'S THE STEROIDS! Lol. Now I can't do anything without docs blaming steroids. I tore my bicep at work a few months back. It's the steroids. I did PT after surgery and was a bit shaky. Maybe it's the steroids the PT suggested lol. I was a bit irritated at that one. I've had a sllight tremor since I was 15 years old.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2022, 10:32:21 PM »

I think maybe too much of repeated daily "valsalva" where you're holding your breath and straining could possibly lead to a leaky valve. I don't think it would hurt the heart muscle directly.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2022, 11:47:45 PM »
I had an EF of 35 while I was in the hospital due to swine flu. It's 50 now. But they said mine was definitely due to steroids, in combination with the flu, due to the size of the left ventricle. I assume they have the size in you papers somewhere so you just have to ask, see how thick it is. Did I misread you awhile back, you said they said you have diabetes too? That would be a big risk factor for CV disease.

I have taken so many stimulants it's a wonder I didn't die 20 years ago. But the docs didn't want to hear anything other than STEROIDS! IT'S THE STEROIDS! Lol. Now I can't do anything without docs blaming steroids. I tore my bicep at work a few months back. It's the steroids. I did PT after surgery and was a bit shaky. Maybe it's the steroids the PT suggested lol. I was a bit irritated at that one. I've had a sllight tremor since I was 15 years old.

I’m now thinking my situation my heart situation was perhaps similar to yours mate as I’d had a severe bug and couldn’t stop vomiting for almost a day straight and got so dehydrated to the point I couldn’t walk due due leg cramps and started to get blurred vision and felt like I was fighting to remain conscious before I finally got taken to hospital and I insisted this was the cause of my heart attack but doctors just wanted to blame steroids and said the sickness was caused by the heart attack not the other way around. A nurse I see at the doctors surgery believes the same said she has seen it before quite a few times

I do have diabetes according to doctors but that only developed after I left hospital hb1ac was 50 at last test was 54 just after leaving hospital so is going down and I don’t take meds for it yet. Apparently it can develop when coming off testosterone according to a friend who’s a nurse but not sure?

I can imagine now they will blame every ailment you have on steroids for rest of life haha I get spoke to like a child off cardio and endo cardio consultants asking I’ve I’m “being good” staying off steroids and praising me for having doing something haha

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2022, 07:29:53 AM »

aerobic exercise enlarges the heart so yes it's bad if you do it regularly over time

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2022, 07:33:45 AM »
Genetics is the main thing...and luck.
And stress. Long term stress over work, women, finances, etc, will do you in quick.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2022, 07:36:24 AM »
And stress. Long term stress over work, women, finances, etc, will do you in quick.

true

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2022, 07:39:42 AM »
Don't forget that both were probably "vaxxed".   ;D

VaxTardz have their own issues w/ dropping dead these days.
Though many wont believe a un-tested medication might cause issues.
Even w/ plenty of proof...  Thats up to them though.

Its great we can all have our own beliefs.
The handful of folks I know that have died post-jab (ages 32 - 57), well, I know what caused theirs...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2022, 08:16:17 AM »
You cant injure a healthy heart, your cardio vascular system protects it.

You would gas out before you got the point your heart could get damaged

Unhealthy hearts are trhe ones that fail.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2022, 08:38:40 AM »
aerobic exercise enlarges the heart so yes it's bad if you do it regularly over time

enlarging the heart isn't the issue, it's when it's thickened

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2022, 09:43:38 AM »
The theory is your heart only has so many beats in it.

When you use them up you die.

Save your beats.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2022, 09:57:54 AM »
An understated component of heart health is avoiding sugar (processed). This is the real problem, not saturated fat. The saturated fat narrative is a lie.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2022, 10:06:28 AM »
An understated component of heart health is avoiding sugar (processed). This is the real problem, not saturated fat. The saturated fat narrative is a lie.

This.

Avoid sugar and processed carbs, flour products, etc.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2022, 03:34:01 PM »
I’m now thinking my situation my heart situation was perhaps similar to yours mate as I’d had a severe bug and couldn’t stop vomiting for almost a day straight and got so dehydrated to the point I couldn’t walk due due leg cramps and started to get blurred vision and felt like I was fighting to remain conscious before I finally got taken to hospital and I insisted this was the cause of my heart attack but doctors just wanted to blame steroids and said the sickness was caused by the heart attack not the other way around. A nurse I see at the doctors surgery believes the same said she has seen it before quite a few times

I do have diabetes according to doctors but that only developed after I left hospital hb1ac was 50 at last test was 54 just after leaving hospital so is going down and I don’t take meds for it yet. Apparently it can develop when coming off testosterone according to a friend who’s a nurse but not sure?

I can imagine now they will blame every ailment you have on steroids for rest of life haha I get spoke to like a child off cardio and endo cardio consultants asking I’ve I’m “being good” staying off steroids and praising me for having doing something haha

I had been sick for over a week before hospital. I couldn't eat and had lost about 25lbs. In my case I did test positive for the swine flu. Maybe it's possible you had a virus and just didn't pop positive? I mean we had these debacles with the Covid tests.

Anabolic steroids increase insulin sensitivity so their explanation sounds reasonable. But you only used 250mg, bascally a liberal TRT. I forget now but I think they called me up for a follow up ultrasound after almost a year.

Had you felt any type of symptoms before you got sick? For example labored breathing, poor endurance or edema in ankles?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2022, 03:46:03 PM »

Is it possible this was the first time he jogged for the first time since becoming unhealthy? No doubt there are folks who try to do too much too soon. For example, trying to lift pondages that are completely unrealistic. Or try to do a ridiculous number of reps.  Often, they are ignore that they have a heart condition or COPD and yet they try to run for miles the first time out.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2022, 06:41:34 PM »
Is it possible this was the first time he jogged for the first time since becoming unhealthy? No doubt there are folks who try to do too much too soon. For example, trying to lift pondages that are completely unrealistic. Or try to do a ridiculous number of reps.  Often, they are ignore that they have a heart condition or COPD and yet they try to run for miles the first time out.

Look up Jim Fixx on Google.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2022, 07:14:07 PM »
Look up Jim Fixx on Google.
Jim basically started the running revolution in America. I remember at that time I was in junior high and doing several different sports so I did long distance training runs.It’s funny back then people would stop and ask if you were ok or needed a ride.Sometimes some assholes would try to splash water on you.It is rare now to drive into town and not see someone jogging.Like someone said Jim started from an unhealthy situation and even though he got into good running shape he must have still had some artery clogging.