Author Topic: 1.3 million on his in-home gym - really?  (Read 14385 times)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: 1.3 million on his in-home gym - really?
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2012, 04:22:11 PM »
you don't have the bicep peak or lower chest that Arnold had but I think you've got just as much if not more muscle than he ever had. and you get in way better condition to.  just sayin.
[/quote

holy shit, huge compliment!   but i don't think i came even close to how good Arnold was.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2012, 04:29:51 PM »
so than it is possible a far cry from this{pic'd below} wonder what the equipment in the original gold's gym went for.
The equipment for the first golds gym wasn't even brand new.

Joe Gold got it from some closing down Vic Tanny gyms.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2012, 04:45:09 PM »
Joe Gold made most of the equipment in the original Gold's in his garage.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2012, 04:47:00 PM »
Joe Gold made most of the equipment in the original Gold's in his garage.
Sorry he only made some benches most of the stuff came from other sources.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2012, 10:22:34 PM »
you don't have the bicep peak or lower chest that Arnold had but I think you've got just as much if not more muscle than he ever had. and you get in way better condition to.  just sayin.

holy shit, huge compliment!   but i don't think i came even close to how good Arnold was.

you dont, he would mop the floor with you, but thats because of his genetic shape, peaked biceps, and thick lower chest.  but in terms of raw, conditioned muscle i think you are pretty damn close to if not beating him. your contest weight is similar to what his was right? and your a couple inches shorter? plus more conditioned.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2012, 10:25:12 PM »
;D there's some show on called million dollar rooms. a-fraud the new york yank-it reports that jose canseco spent 1.3 million on his in-home gym anyone been there or seen pics of it ?
The house he owned five or so years ago in Florida wasn't even worth 1.3. More media bullshit.
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2012, 10:26:20 PM »
 :-*

We're adding another rack w/monkey bars and band attachments and more specialty bars next month, rack will be ready in a couple of weeks and a platform.

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2012, 10:42:48 PM »

We're adding another rack w/monkey bars and band attachments and more specialty bars next month, rack will be ready in a couple of weeks..

This so called gym appears cold and uninviting from these pics.  Gyms are all about ambience -this place is devoid of any atmospere/spirit.

Yes coach, for someone who proclaims to be 'so busy' why in Christ's name do you spend endless hour after hour on GB.

Not hating , just telling the truth to someone who is just 'so so busy' .....peace

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2012, 10:45:40 PM »
This so called gym appears cold and uninviting from these pics.  Gyms are all about ambience -this place is devoid of any atmospere/spirit.

Yes coach, for someone who proclaims to be 'so busy' why in Christ's name do you spend endless hour after hour on GB.

Not hating , just telling the truth to someone who is just 'so so busy' .....peace

That gym pulled in $39k last month....blow me. BTW, I don't work at 10:45 on a Saturday night. Do you think I'm the only one training people?? Do you go to a gym to train or the ambiance? If it's the latter, then you should re-evaluate your training.

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2012, 10:53:33 PM »
wow, chill out bro... Take it down a notch.  I am expressing a personal opinion.  I value a sense of ambience when i train. 

I don't believe in dungeon training.  The warrior mentality is something that i find sad and appalling.

May it is time you reassess your values bro. 

Coach, you certainly have a love affair going with GB.  What is this all about?

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2012, 10:35:32 AM »
That gym pulled in $39k last month....blow me. BTW, I don't work at 10:45 on a Saturday night. Do you think I'm the only one training people?? Do you go to a gym to train or the ambiance? If it's the latter, then you should re-evaluate your training.
bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2012, 10:41:28 AM »
bullshit

You're right, just checked last months statement, it was $32,473.13

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2012, 12:40:56 PM »
This so called gym appears cold and uninviting from these pics.  Gyms are all about ambience -this place is devoid of any atmospere/spirit.

Hi Fat23

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2012, 01:03:42 PM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2012, 04:30:21 PM »

We're adding another rack w/monkey bars and band attachments and more specialty bars next month, rack will be ready in a couple of weeks and a platform.

nice looking gym everything anyone would need to get a great workout. what the hell is ambiance anyway. some guys leftover gym socks that he hadn't washed in three monthes.
F

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2012, 04:34:15 PM »
This bicep machine. Also comes with associated schmoe on the machine

Vince just before he teamed up with Ripley to take on the queen Alien.
O

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2012, 04:39:06 PM »
Vince just before he teamed up with Ripley to take on the queen Alien.
good one, but that machine seems kind of excessive to perform a biceps curl.
F

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2012, 04:50:27 PM »
;D there's some show on called million dollar rooms. a-fraud the new york yank-it reports that jose canseco spent 1.3 million on his in-home gym anyone been there or seen pics of it ?

50k on the gym, 1.25 mil on Coke... he snorts in the gym... so technically, it spent 1.3 on a home gym

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2012, 04:54:16 PM »
You're right, just checked last months statement, it was $32,473.13
Your obviously poor with math among other things. I'm sure your pulling down 400k a year in that storage unit. ::) Not even if you pulled down your posing trunks for every schmoe that walked through the door.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2012, 05:01:23 PM »
Your obviously poor with math among other things. I'm sure your pulling down 400k a year in that storage unit. ::) Not even if you pulled down your posing trunks for every schmoe that walked through the door.

Maybe you just don't know the training business or what business models should be used.

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2012, 07:25:39 PM »
Maybe you just don't know the training business or what business models should be used.

coach i won't break your ball sack anymore -as you have a history of squealing to ron.

however, i still find it hard to believe why someone like you spends so much time on this board....yes coach, how do you find the time to argue day in and day with the 14 year olds here when you are just so so busy??? does not make sense bro?!?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2012, 07:27:37 PM »
coach i won't break your ball sack anymore -as you have a history of squealing to ron.

however, i still find it hard to believe why someone like you spends so much time on this board....yes coach, how do you find the time to argue day in and day with the 14 year olds here when you are just so so busy??? does not make sense bro?!?

You're still here? Haha.

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2012, 07:31:53 PM »
go and cry to ron you little biatch...the truth hurts coach...for someone who is so so busy, you seem to spend an inordinate amount of time here....just don't understand why your so called image on this adolescent message board is so important to you

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2012, 07:38:56 PM »
go and cry to ron you little biatch...the truth hurts coach...for someone who is so so busy, you seem to spend an inordinate amount of time here....just don't understand why your so called image on this adolescent message board is so important to you

Why don't you tell the nice people of this board why you troll me with gimmick after gimmick and find ways to troll back on here just to annoy me. Am really that deep in your head. Lol? Don't hate "bro". I'm in a position where I don't have to kill myself at my business anymore. Except for weekends and me having a few days off.

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2012, 07:42:48 PM »
Why don't you tell the nice people of this board why you troll me with gimmick after gimmick and find ways to troll back on here just to annoy me. Am really that deep in your head. Lol? Don't hate "bro". I'm in a position where I don't have to kill myself at my business anymore. Except for weekends and me having a few days off.

fair call bro...that was a fair post on your part..bottom line, i don't hate you..to tell you the truth i think you are quite an interesting person.  Just at times i find your contradictory behaviour annoying.

ok...i will back off...peace bro