Author Topic: Receding hairline vs. MPB  (Read 1549 times)

dragonheart

• Getbig III
Receding hairline vs. MPB
« on: November 14, 2006, 04:45:14 PM »
Does AAS affect both of these types of hairloss?  I ask because the two arent correlated.  You see people who have a receding hairline, but the crown of their head is perfectly fine.  And you also see the inverse -  people losing hair on the top/crown of their head, but their hairline looks great. 

I havent heard of any AAS causing your hairline to recede more, but we all have heard it can exelerate MPB if its in your genes.  I dont think it is in mine, but I do have a receding hairline

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Receding hairline vs. MPB
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 05:33:18 PM »
If you are already loosing hair it will probally just get worse.  How old are you?  Cant say for sure what will happen to you, time will tell.  Juice could make it worse and maybe it will not, its the risk you take with this stuff.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 08:34:58 PM »
Does AAS affect both of these types of hairloss?  I ask because the two arent correlated.  You see people who have a receding hairline, but the crown of their head is perfectly fine.  And you also see the inverse -  people losing hair on the top/crown of their head, but their hairline looks great. 

I havent heard of any AAS causing your hairline to recede more, but we all have heard it can exelerate MPB if its in your genes.  I dont think it is in mine, but I do have a receding hairline

im pretty sure that DHT is the culprit of hairloss , regardless if its falling out on the top....or the front. location is irrelevant

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 03:49:45 PM »
im 22 luv2heart.  My hairline receded on the right side a few years ago but hasnt gotten any worse.  I just spike my hair forward and you cant tell.  My dad is 63 and has the same hairline as me, which isnt bad.  Its extremely good for his age.  I had just never heard of any AAS causing your hair to recede more if you are prone to it, ive only read it will agrivate male pattern baldness on the crown of your head if you are prone to it.  And being as the two arent correlated im not sure how it would affect receding.

Now that I think about it, the DHT you mentioned wes probably just forms in different places on different people, and if it is present then it will become more agrivated with AAS use regardless of where it is.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2006, 07:54:39 PM »
If you are already loosing hair it will probally just get worse.  How old are you?  Cant say for sure what will happen to you, time will tell.  Juice could make it worse and maybe it will not, its the risk you take with this stuff.

Hurt2Luv is correct.

If you are already losing your hair, it can accelerate the process.

It depends on how your body responds to the drug.

If you decide to use Winstrol, pay careful attention to this because it is notorious for causing hairloss in those susceptible to MPB.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...