Author Topic: I LOVE Breakfast...how do you make your eggs?  (Read 5097 times)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
I LOVE Breakfast...how do you make your eggs?
« on: June 11, 2006, 08:10:37 AM »
So on the weekend I get to eat breakfast normally. During the week at work I bring my protein drink and 1 cup of oats...SO, its nice on the weekend..

I cually do 8 eggwhites (gonna eat again in 3 hrs so no need for more), peppers, onions...and 1 cup of Cream of wheat..mmm mMMM....I love cream of wheat..so much better than Oatmeal...

SO yeah peppers and onions and ketchup for my eggwhites...no cheese at all since im dieting..Anyone have any better ideas?

youngguns

• Getbig II
Re: I LOVE Breakfast...how do you make your eggs?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 08:46:49 AM »
make pancakes out of oatmeal and egg whites. they are a good thing when egg whites get old. add a little splenda.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2006, 11:06:18 AM »
screw you guys I'm allergic to eggs so i hate breakfast ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2006, 01:24:04 PM »
I mix salsa in my eggs, just a couple of tbsp. I actually like ketchup better but it's got a little sugar and it takes a good bit of ketchup to cover 12 eggs and every bit of sugar over the coarse of the wk adds up.

Bolo

• Getbig II
  • I break you
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2006, 03:19:44 PM »
make pancakes out of oatmeal and egg whites. they are a good thing when egg whites get old. add a little splenda.

whats the recipe for that?
-Animal Kingdom-

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2006, 04:39:25 PM »
i make the oatmeal pancakes sometimes also...put a little of the all fruit jelly on top...very good.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2006, 06:04:42 PM »
I love frying my eggs 9 whites with 2-3 yolks and after they are cooked i'll cut them into circles big enough to fit onto my toast (2 peices wholewheat) sometimes i'll put a little bit of ketchup or whatever but its so good like that and fast to eat....i find if i do don't eat them like this it takes me so long to eat breakfast sometimes.
bodybuildersreality.com

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2006, 06:09:58 PM »
I love frying my eggs 9 whites with 2-3 yolks and after they are cooked i'll cut them into circles big enough to fit onto my toast (2 peices wholewheat) sometimes i'll put a little bit of ketchup or whatever but its so good like that and fast to eat....i find if i do don't eat them like this it takes me so long to eat breakfast sometimes.
What takes you so long? I eat 12 egg whites and a bowl of oats every morning and cooking and eating takes 10-15min max...this is including the time it takes to separate the egg white from the yoke.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2006, 06:15:16 PM »
haha I know...all my friends make fun of me! i've never been a breakfast guy...i've always ate breakfast but they were always small, just enough. Now with bodybuilding the amount i have to eat in the morning and just not being hungry and just being sick of eggs i end up eating very slow and sometimes having to chase the eggs down with water. its better now that im on a cutting diet but when bulking...i seriously dread eating...it was harder than working out.
bodybuildersreality.com

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2006, 06:55:17 PM »
over easy

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2006, 08:12:34 AM »
egg whites, pre-cooked wild salmon cut into small squares and scallions- throw it on low carb/low fat whole wheat tortilla (chipolte tabasco optional) and you have yourself a great bodybuilder's breakfast burrito,

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2006, 08:34:41 AM »
Just plain with some tabasco or cheese since im not dieting. Ill even use the yolks. sometimes

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2006, 10:28:09 AM »

Breakfast...
  Half a carton of egg starts, half pint of blueberries, 1 orange, 1 cup of oatmeal, 1 serving of BCAA'S, 1 tall glass of water. Blend to liquid= delicious. ;)

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2006, 03:08:38 PM »
6 egg whites 2 whole eggs, scrambled. a lil bit of ketchup, multi, and water / or a protein shake. depending on time. every know and then i like to go out on a cheat day and get a fat stack of pancakes and a tall glass of choclate milk

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2006, 03:18:38 PM »
6 egg whites 2 whole eggs, scrambled. a lil bit of ketchup, multi, and water / or a protein shake. depending on time. every know and then i like to go out on a cheat day and get a fat stack of pancakes and a tall glass of choclate milk

(Besides being quite disgusting on eggs), Ketchup contains Methylparaben, which as the title indicates, a paraben which stimulates an estrogenic response in the body.  Avoid.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2006, 03:43:30 PM »
i got so bored of eggwhites... it's to the point now that i barely eat eggs at all...

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2006, 04:55:20 PM »
wow, so basically i cant enjoy anything. i love ketchup on eggs def good to me and others i know, i however was unaware of an estrogenic response, i knew it wasnt great for you but i figured cardio would burn the extra sugar. il try to avoid it.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2006, 06:26:45 PM »
(Besides being quite disgusting on eggs), Ketchup contains Methylparaben, which as the title indicates, a paraben which stimulates an estrogenic response in the body.  Avoid.

I was unaware of this, where did you learn this? If it is true, no big deal since I don't eat it, but I'd still like to know.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2006, 08:44:34 PM »

Someone has been reading too much Muscle & Fatness
:

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2006, 07:44:01 AM »

Ketchup on eggs kicks ass.  >:( ( in moderation of course.) ;)

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2006, 11:48:38 AM »
4 egg omelette b4 i go out to work at my summer holiday job. eat at like 6.45 then stop mid morning at 10.30 lol
4 eggs,milk,margerine.whisk it up put in pan and once its started to cook add ham,cheese etc etc. Have added can of tune b4 (very filling.... loads of protein), also if iv had steak night b4 or chicken and thers sum left il add that in to omlette in the morning. Yummy!!

davie
It isn't the mountains ah

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2006, 12:03:52 PM »
I usually start the day off w/Spanish omelets & cream of wheat cereal w/a banana chopped up & put in that.Not a fan of oatmeal, its good but find c of w better.Another thing thats good if you pre prepare your meals & have some leftover steak, chop it up & add that to your eggs (w/some veggies) in the morn.Steak & eggs are great tasting.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2006, 12:05:05 PM »
1/2 carton Egg Starters, 4 slices of deli ham or some chicken, little cheese, pepper and ketsup (salsa sometimes).  Great Omellete.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2006, 01:42:23 PM »
i got so bored of eggwhites... it's to the point now that i barely eat eggs at all...
haha! what do you eat instead then?
bodybuildersreality.com

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2006, 05:16:50 PM »
If pressed for time in the morning prepare all your food the eve beforehand.Chop up anything like veggies or whatever you may be cooking the next morning & place in a bowl w/saran wrap covering.Same thing applies to your egg whites & the separation of the yolk from the whites.They'll keep in the fridge overnight & save you time in the morning.