Author Topic: Every mans dream, guys dates whale that diets and turns to hottie  (Read 13258 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Every mans dream, guys dates whale that diets and turns to hottie
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2014, 09:34:47 AM »
Next time do the right thing, touch every single one of her purchase choices, examine the nutrition facts, scowl at her whenever there is an undesirable item.

Be sure to include the following phrases "are you sure this is a good idea" "do you really need four of those?" "I bet that tastes good" etc.

If she gives you any sort of uppity empowered female attitude, be sure put a swift halt to that. I recommend carrying a spray bottle filled with water. Give her a squirt or two on the face.... watch how quick that shecuntfatty sassin' gets extinguished. 

Girls will 100% respect a man that tells them the truth.  They see them as an equal, or better.

most dudes will tell a girl, "Oh, your ass is perfect" but she will be tossing and turning at night, thinking about your comment of "You are hot, but if you don't start squatting and using lunges soon, your ass is going to really become average quickly" or "it's nice, but you need that perch that comes from deadlifts and leg pressing".

Compliments roll of the back so quickly.  Honesty really stings, and makes you intriguing.  Try to be very brief and curt with the hottest girl in every room.   Don't stare, flirt, etc, cause every man is doing that.   She'll wonder what is on your mind that is more important than her...

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2014, 09:47:17 AM »
Girls will 100% respect a man that tells them the truth.  They see them as an equal, or better.

most dudes will tell a girl, "Oh, your ass is perfect" but she will be tossing and turning at night, thinking about your comment of "You are hot, but if you don't start squatting and using lunges soon, your ass is going to really become average quickly" or "it's nice, but you need that perch that comes from deadlifts and leg pressing".

Compliments roll of the back so quickly.  Honesty really stings, and makes you intriguing.  Try to be very brief and curt with the hottest girl in every room.   Don't stare, flirt, etc, cause every man is doing that.   She'll wonder what is on your mind that is more important than her...

I guess it's true but sometimes it's hard to know whether you're trolling or not.  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2014, 10:38:30 AM »
I guess it's true but sometimes it's hard to know whether you're trolling or not.  :D

haha it is true.  Girls have their asses kissed, and they're hit on, 24/7, by every swinging dick they see.

Best way to get closer to them is to treat them as an equal, with total honesty.   "I'm looking fat today" is what they may say - most dudes will respond with "no, you're beautiful".   It may be better to respond with "You're probably holding a little water... did you have a lot of sodium with lunch?"   Appear 100% authentic, honest, and reliable.  And you're an equal.  You don't need to suck up to get laid.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2014, 10:42:50 AM »
And shock horror she dumped him once she lost the weight

Why the outrage.....for fuck's sake, men have been dumping chicks that gain weight since the beginning of time? So this one chick went the opposite way, big deal.

When she gains 30 lbs back (and she will) , that limp-dicked metrosexual little homo will dump her like week old lawn clippings.

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2014, 01:05:29 PM »

haha it is true.  Girls have their asses kissed, and they're hit on, 24/7, by every swinging dick they see.

Best way to get closer to them is to treat them as an equal, with total honesty.   "I'm looking fat today" is what they may say - most dudes will respond with "no, you're beautiful".   It may be better to respond with "You're probably holding a little water... did you have a lot of sodium with lunch?"   Appear 100% authentic, honest, and reliable.  And you're an equal.  You don't need to suck up to get laid.
81k comments  :o

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2014, 01:39:29 PM »
She upgraded. I bet you she was getting some looks when she lost the weight. That's one of the reasons why men and women don't want the other person to change in terms of losing weight and looking their best. Because they then have "options" that they may deem better than what they have now.

even if the options aren't so much "better" persay. it's the temptation of the forbidden fruit.