Author Topic: Getbig's biggest liars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 34407 times)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Getbig's biggest liars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #125 on: November 27, 2006, 06:42:15 AM »
there have been some doozies but here are some of the most memorable, Mindspin incline pressing the 150lb. dumbells, Mr. Intenseone benching 500lbs., Mesomorph benching 405 for 2 and having 18 3/4 inch arms at 190, Texas Rush benching 405, Mindspin making 7 figures per year, Dan18 benching 405 for 3, GetitonNY benching 500 and having 20 inch arms totally natural, i'll think of some more as the morning progresses but chime in with some of yours.
I can hit 405 i even said i would tape it and put it on you tube,because danielson chimed in calling me a liar and yet he claims 565  at 178 pounds ::) He backed down and wouldn't do it as usuall...
p

body88

« Reply #126 on: November 27, 2006, 07:02:39 AM »
Didn't TA claim to be able to dl 225 for over 100 reps? I remember Matt c posting about it?

Btw Vince your arms are about 17 inches at best. You have to be a gimmick account. Squadfather was right about mesomorph and his arm claims. I got on him about it also and he said he would post a video that week. This was about 8 months ago ::) The pics he provided originally he looked to be sporting ripped 17 - 17 1/2's. Which is not bad at all. Horseshit on his original arm claims.

That Chris mason dude is pretty damn strong. I do not think he lies like the rest of em.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: November 27, 2006, 07:05:44 AM »
Didn't TA claim to be able to dl 225 for over 100 reps? I remember Matt c posting about it?

Btw Vince your arms are about 17 inches at best. You have to be a gimmick account. Squadfather was right about mesomorph and his arm claims. I got on him about it also and he said he would post a video that week. This was about 8 months ago ::) The pics he provided originally he looked to be sporting muscular 17 - 17 1/2's. Which is not bad at all. Horseshit on his original arm claims.

That Chris mason dude is pretty damn strong. I do not think he lies like the rest of em.
exactly body88, i never said that Meso didn't have a decent build but his arms are NOWHERE near 18 3/4 inches and he doesn't bench 405.

body88

« Reply #128 on: November 27, 2006, 07:07:25 AM »
exactly body88, i never said the Meso didn't have a decent build but his arms are NOWHERE near 18 3/4 inches and he doesn't bench 405.

Yes, you and I do not agree on alot of things. But in this case you are calling it correct. Meso was talking shit. He does have a great build and is ripped.But there is no way in hell those arms are 18 3/4 ( in the original pics he provided). If he unracked 405 he would die.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: November 27, 2006, 07:15:40 AM »
I can hit 405 i even said i would tape it and put it on you tube,because danielson chimed in calling me a liar and yet he claims 565  at 178 pounds ::) He backed down and wouldn't do it as usuall...
you're a liar as well.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: November 27, 2006, 07:25:09 AM »
you're a liar as well.
Well if you say so hahahahahahhhahahahahaha h oh man thats rich comming from you.....ive never made any comments that werent true i have no reason to
p

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: November 27, 2006, 07:25:52 AM »
Well if you say so hahahahahahhhahahahahaha h oh man thats rich comming from you.....ive never made any comments that werent true i have no reason to
prove it then, whenever someone as skinny as you claims big weights people are going to doubt them.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: November 27, 2006, 07:27:43 AM »
Hate to say it "Squadfather" but there are lots of people much stronger than you, myself included.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #133 on: November 27, 2006, 07:52:12 AM »

You big headed freak, I never called you a liar, nor said I could bench anywhere near 500 pounds. Wtf are you talking about me backing down? When did I ever say I would tape something to amuse you anyway? Btw, last time I checked 365 and 565 were a long way off dickhead.
E

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #134 on: November 27, 2006, 07:56:13 AM »
then you don't curl the barbell strictly.

Yes I do.  The movement is different.  Can you dumbbell press as much as you barbell press?

Don't let your own insecurities cloud your ability to provide someone their due props.
w

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: November 27, 2006, 08:08:52 AM »
You big headed freak, I never called you a liar, nor said I could bench anywhere near 500 pounds. Wtf are you talking about me backing down? When did I ever say I would tape something to amuse you anyway? Btw, last time I checked 365 and 565 were a long way off dickhead.
I stand corrected it was 365 and you cant do that anyway...
p

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: November 27, 2006, 08:10:54 AM »
prove it then, whenever someone as skinny as you claims big weights people are going to doubt them.
yea im small...

p

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #137 on: November 27, 2006, 08:45:23 AM »
He is not small!! Well his head is not!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: November 27, 2006, 08:58:41 AM »
there have been some doozies but here are some of the most memorable, Mindspin incline pressing the 150lb. dumbells, Mr. Intenseone benching 500lbs., Mesomorph benching 405 for 2 and having 18 3/4 inch arms at 190, Texas Rush benching 405, Mindspin making 7 figures per year, Dan18 benching 405 for 3, GetitonNY benching 500 and having 20 inch arms totally natural, i'll think of some more as the morning progresses but chime in with some of yours.

LOL, there's a diff between benching 500 feathers and lbs! :P
Team Goodrum!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #139 on: November 27, 2006, 09:49:04 AM »
Squadfather, there's something mentally wrong with you - you claim that every lift someone states they've made on this board is a lie - you're so insecure it's laughable - you seem to get off on slating other people's achievements.

Yes, there may have been some bullshit lifts posted on here but some of the ones you've mentioned in your first post are actually beliveable - Mindspin's 150lb incline dumbell presses for example are probably legit because we've al seen his physique and I can do 140lb dumbells on the incline so you're talking out your arse.

Sarcasm has always given full credit where it's due.....he just doesn't let the bullshit slide by unchallenged.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #140 on: November 27, 2006, 10:17:27 AM »
Sarcasm has always given full credit where it's due.....he just doesn't let the bullshit slide by unchallenged.

If he were smart he'd let this one slide by, I don't like having being called a lier and having my integrity questioned, this clown won't even post a pic to back himself so as far as I'm concerned, he nor anyone from the "Squad" has any integrity!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #141 on: November 27, 2006, 10:34:57 AM »
If he were smart he'd let this one slide by, I don't like having being called a lier and having my integrity questioned, this clown won't even post a pic to back himself so as far as I'm concerned, he nor anyone from the "Squad" has any integrity!!
Mr. I, you're wasting your time/energy arguing with the 'squad.' For the most part, they're just internet trolls trying to get a rise out of people. Just don't feed them and they'll move on to other prey.  :) 

/one could probably pigeon-hole them with the DSM-IV as being 'failed males' but what would be the point, etc.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: November 27, 2006, 10:42:47 AM »

I've had virtually every stat I've posted questioned, criticized, debated, made fun of, called bullshit, etc.....all stats are true, very few believe and I could care less either way.  I posted all my stats completely within the context of related topic threads that others started (I'm almost 100% certain I didn't start a thread that contained them)....none were posted randomly.  I have no pics posted, I have no videos posted (I have no proof whatsoever) and I have no current plans to post any in the near future.   I don't prefer being called a liar; regardless, it changes nothing for me.   Still, if you're adament on proving your words....if it truly matters to you.....then some form of verifiable written or video proof will be necessary.   Until then you'll have to accept that your claims are deemed bullshit.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #143 on: November 27, 2006, 10:43:46 AM »
I doubt your doing anything over 1150 in the squat ::)
shows what you know,i am on the gackic,and anator p-70 stack ;D

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: November 27, 2006, 10:44:44 AM »
who is he to call bullshit this from a guy who never posted a pic he makes claims himself,and knocks other guys who look pretty good.....so imo his opinion of others doesnt mean shit...
p

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: November 27, 2006, 10:56:24 AM »
who is he to call bullshit this from a guy who never posted a pic he makes claims himself,and knocks other guys who look pretty good.....so imo his opinion of others doesnt mean shit...

Neither Sarcasm nor anyone has to prove anything they say in order for their opinion to be valid; although for Sarcasm to be considered some form of expert in a particular field he'd need to produce certification/validation/licensing/etc, but that's not the case here.   The difference is Sarcasm's posted stats are believable.....we've all been in enough gyms to realize that less that 1% of population has stats that match most of what's posted by virtually every member of Getbig; therefore, more proof will be necessary to validate those more "epic" claims if it truly matters to the person that made the initial claim.   For me, proofing my posts is nothing that concerns me....I post something and readers can either take it or leave it....simple as that.   For others, when their "integrity" or "honor" is questioned (LOL...."gym honor") they take great offense.....fine, backup your claims or choose to accept that others won't believe them until you do back them up.....simple.   

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #146 on: November 27, 2006, 10:58:44 AM »
.then some form of verifiable written or video proof will be necessary.   Until then you'll have to accept that your claims are deemed bullshit.

Bullshit, read the other thread, I was willing to take it a step further, besides, do you know what video recorders looked like 20 years ago? People weren't exactly carrying them around in their purses!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #147 on: November 27, 2006, 10:59:39 AM »
Mr.Intense probaly benches more then he squats ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: November 27, 2006, 11:03:41 AM »
Bullshit, read the other thread, I was will to take it a step further, besides, do you know what video recorders looked like 20 years ago? People weren't exactly carrying them around in their purses!

I hear ya....I do.   I read some of this thread and it said something like y'all would get together and video tape you lifting some weights....I didn't read everything.

By the way, what color is your purse?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #149 on: November 27, 2006, 11:09:05 AM »
I hear ya....I do.   I read some of this thread and it said something like y'all would get together and video tape you lifting some weights....I didn't read everything.

By the way, what color is your purse?

I also said that the record in the 220lb class (45-49) was 503lbs and I could possibly break it within 6mos of training!!