Author Topic: Did Trumptard violate Federal Law with his racist tweet?  (Read 4832 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Did Trumptard violate Federal Law with his racist tweet?
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2019, 11:55:58 AM »
On my phone.  Meant biz and stocks.   Trump economy good for everyone you included.

it's basically the same

I did great from 2008 to 2016 and about the same since then

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2019, 12:20:50 PM »
false

anything committing a murder of violence is a criminal

only an idiot such as yourself would try to cast blame on others for the actions of those individuals

for example, you're a dipshit fundie

In this country dipshit fundie's have committed murder in the name of their idiotic religious beliefs

It would be false for me to blame you for those action even though you share their religious and you may even share their motivations

You still didn't commit the act

Are you an idiot, or do you just play one on the Internet?

She loves and supports those countries, their religion and their law, where killing gays like you isn't murder in their eyes.  Yet she hates and trashes the countries that give gays like you special treatment.  Stop playing dumb, you pathological liar.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2019, 12:27:31 PM »
sounds exactly like the classic Trumptard

fuck, even take the Trumptard in Chief

He spent 8 years of Obama administration doing nothing but WHINING about how bad everything in the country was yet he is now denouncing anyone who is doing exactly what he himself did

You’re aware I didn’t expect you to agree?

Obama didn’t do much in his eight years primarily because the Congress was Republican from 2010 on and shut down his stupid shovel ready jobs nonsense. The one thing he did do was Obamacare and that was a disaster.

What I’m talking about is the anti-white rhetoric I see everyday on Left wing sites, while at the same time ignoring stats like this and if someone did bring this up the cries of racism would be deafening.

Homicide rates by race. (per 100,000 population):
https://www.acsh.org/news/2017/08/10/african-american-homicide-rate-nearly-quadruple-national-average-11680

20.9 for blacks (non-Hispanic)

4.9 for Hispanics

2.6 for whites (non-Hispanic)

This is every other tweet by Washington Post:

Perspective: In Trump’s vision of a white America, immigrants should be grateful and servile

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2019, 04:57:35 PM »
You’re aware I didn’t expect you to agree?

Obama didn’t do much in his eight years primarily because the Congress was Republican from 2010 on and shut down his stupid shovel ready jobs nonsense. The one thing he did do was Obamacare and that was a disaster.

What I’m talking about is the anti-white rhetoric I see everyday on Left wing sites, while at the same time ignoring stats like this and if someone did bring this up the cries of racism would be deafening.

Homicide rates by race. (per 100,000 population):
https://www.acsh.org/news/2017/08/10/african-american-homicide-rate-nearly-quadruple-national-average-11680

20.9 for blacks (non-Hispanic)

4.9 for Hispanics

2.6 for whites (non-Hispanic)

This is every other tweet by Washington Post:

Perspective: In Trump’s vision of a white America, immigrants should be grateful and servile

why don't you post some of this links and statements so we can see what you're talking about

should be easy since you see it "every day on left wing sites"

looking forward to seeing what you're looking at

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2019, 05:25:55 PM »
why don't you post some of this links and statements so we can see what you're talking about

should be easy since you see it "every day on left wing sites"

looking forward to seeing what you're looking at

I’m pretty sure you have Twitter

Do you not read Daily Kos, Huffpo, and Wapo. I do just to see the talking points. Not a day goes by without an anti-white man piece:

Trump has become the voice of insecure white Americans - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/george-wallace-would-have-been-proud-of-trumps-latest-rally/2019/07/18/cc76dc5e-a997-11e9-9214-246e594de5d5_story.html

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2019, 09:24:07 PM »
No one said he wasn't

and he's entited to be a race baiting dipshit too

In fact, that's his brand

Why do you think he was such a total pussy today condemming his retarded followers and their "send her back" chant

Why is he acting like such a pussy about this?
You still haven't answered the question about his tweet, you can suck a dick with all your stupid, cnn talking point questions.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!