Author Topic: Richard Jones  (Read 22059 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: Richard Jones
« Reply #100 on: December 31, 2005, 03:23:05 PM »
Richard stopping in with yet another great post :)

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: January 01, 2006, 09:47:46 AM »
I bet Richard Jones gets lots of women.....Humility and intelligence are soooo sexy.  And a nice physique is just an added bonus.

I would also venture to guess that the caliber of woman that he attracts is very high as well. ;D

What a great guy.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #102 on: January 01, 2006, 10:53:15 AM »
Happy New Year to all. Haven't been on the boards in months. LOTS has been going on......lies, rumors, hate...the usual. But MURDER! What next....? Are we going to find out that all of our troops are working for Al-Qaida? I mean WTF? Oh well....I'm just here to show a little love to my haters and share the holiday spirit with them.

Yes.....I am down to my former highschool swimming weight of 135lbs.
No......I do NOT have 15 inch arms...they're 14's. Stop teasing me and giving me extra credit with another inch. I asked for it for X-Mas and it didn't come true. All I got was a burnt ham! Ba humbug!
Yes.....I can squat 405 (combined with 4 sets with 135 each set)
No......I did not wish for an extended gut for X-Mas
Yes.....I can't compete with the top pros of today. Why? cuz my waist is still only a 29-30 in the off-season. I need another 4-6 to be competitive.
And last but not least....I'd rather be "skinny" with 7% BF weighing 215lbs. than looking softer and fatter than......well no names need to be mentioned.

It's also tough juggling a job, a profession and a 3.88 GPA. You try it and find time to "GetBig". LOL!

I'm happy though and I'm set to move to another state which I will announce early next year. I have been accepted to finish out my MBA program at another University while donating my time to the United Way, the Big Brother's Program and kids with leukemia.

In the aftermath of Katrina, I donated a living room set, $750 in cash, pots and pans, and countless amounts of clothes and jackets I no longer wore.

But yet, this topic is about how skinny I am. I am fortunate enough to have all my limbs unlike 3 U.S. Marines I met whom were all missing limbs and none of them were over the age of 23. I happen to think about more than just the gym and how much I can squat and who I can or can't beat. That is the last of my worries. But I sleep in a nice 3 bedroom 2 story townhome and there are families out there that are stuffed in FEMA tents with only small amounts of rationed food.

Just wait til it happens to you....NONE of us are exempt from Mother Nature. Then when you have NOTHING and lost EVERYTHING that you and your family worked for, try worrying about who's skinny, who's fat, or who's small, or whatever you people love to come up with.

P.S. Don't ever laugh at hearse go by, for you may be the next to.......DIE!

You will not hear from me again. But thanks to you all and I do respect your opinions whether good as bad as I always have.

Best Wishes....

Sincerely,

Rocco Jones

You da man Rocco.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #103 on: January 01, 2006, 11:14:10 AM »
That's my Dawg! 8)

Looks like RJ' s learning fast  ;).....huh Shawn ??? ;D ;D ;D ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #104 on: January 01, 2006, 02:58:01 PM »
I bet Richard Jones gets lots of women.....Humility and intelligence are soooo sexy.  And a nice physique is just an added bonus.

I would also venture to guess that the caliber of woman that he attracts is very high as well. ;D

What a great guy.

OK, ...now I know who Richard Jones is, ...and I stand by the previous statement 1000%.

Checked out his pics too, ...and surprisingly, ...I didn't say ewww gross ...despite all those veins.

Definite two thumbs up.
w

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: January 01, 2006, 09:08:06 PM »
OK, ...now I know who Richard Jones is, ...and I stand by the previous statement 1000%.

Checked out his pics too, ...and surprisingly, ...I didn't say ewww gross ...despite all those veins.

Definite two thumbs up.

A good face is a nice distraction  :)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #106 on: January 01, 2006, 09:12:51 PM »
I own everybody ;)

Yemeni,

You were a prettyboy.  The type that most women go for......blessed with genetics.  It's too bad you couldn't stay in the game.......

Bad joints.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #107 on: January 03, 2006, 12:21:53 PM »
Happy New Year to all. Haven't been on the boards in months. LOTS has been going on......lies, rumors, hate...the usual. But MURDER! What next....? Are we going to find out that all of our troops are working for Al-Qaida? I mean WTF? Oh well....I'm just here to show a little love to my haters and share the holiday spirit with them.

Yes.....I am down to my former highschool swimming weight of 135lbs.
No......I do NOT have 15 inch arms...they're 14's. Stop teasing me and giving me extra credit with another inch. I asked for it for X-Mas and it didn't come true. All I got was a burnt ham! Ba humbug!
Yes.....I can squat 405 (combined with 4 sets with 135 each set)
No......I did not wish for an extended gut for X-Mas
Yes.....I can't compete with the top pros of today. Why? cuz my waist is still only a 29-30 in the off-season. I need another 4-6 to be competitive.
And last but not least....I'd rather be "skinny" with 7% BF weighing 215lbs. than looking softer and fatter than......well no names need to be mentioned.

It's also tough juggling a job, a profession and a 3.88 GPA. You try it and find time to "GetBig". LOL!

I'm happy though and I'm set to move to another state which I will announce early next year. I have been accepted to finish out my MBA program at another University while donating my time to the United Way, the Big Brother's Program and kids with leukemia.

In the aftermath of Katrina, I donated a living room set, $750 in cash, pots and pans, and countless amounts of clothes and jackets I no longer wore.

But yet, this topic is about how skinny I am. I am fortunate enough to have all my limbs unlike 3 U.S. Marines I met whom were all missing limbs and none of them were over the age of 23. I happen to think about more than just the gym and how much I can squat and who I can or can't beat. That is the last of my worries. But I sleep in a nice 3 bedroom 2 story townhome and there are families out there that are stuffed in FEMA tents with only small amounts of rationed food.

Just wait til it happens to you....NONE of us are exempt from Mother Nature. Then when you have NOTHING and lost EVERYTHING that you and your family worked for, try worrying about who's skinny, who's fat, or who's small, or whatever you people love to come up with.

P.S. Don't ever laugh at hearse go by, for you may be the next to.......DIE!

You will not hear from me again. But thanks to you all and I do respect your opinions whether good as bad as I always have.

Best Wishes....

Sincerely,

Richard Jones
meltdown.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 03, 2006, 01:18:21 PM »
meltdown.

lol . . .  it's even got the "you may be the next to DIE!" line thrown in there for good measure

GMCtrk

« Reply #109 on: January 03, 2006, 02:35:43 PM »
perfect example of how one can have huge arms that look small.  Mike's arms may very well be 20", but without a peak, separation or any kind of shape, they look horrible... :-\

It's a case of poor genetics....but at least he's giving it a go....better than 98% of the population

jem123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: January 04, 2006, 07:28:04 AM »
Richard,

You are a class act. Aa you say in BFTO 04 you will figure this bodybuilding thing out.

Best wishes for the future. 8)

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 04, 2006, 08:13:39 AM »
Yes, Richard Jones is a breath of fresh air from the stereotypical pro bodybuilder.  But did we really need to know that . . .

That's certainly great.  Millions of people (professionals and non-professionals alike) do charitable work and make generous charitable donations.  Most, however, stay quiet about their good deeds. 

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #112 on: January 04, 2006, 08:14:53 AM »
Yes, Richard Jones is a breath of fresh air from the stereotypical pro bodybuilder.  But did we really need to know that . . .
That's certainly great.  Millions of people (professionals and non-professionals alike) do charitable work and make generous charitable donations.  Most, however, stay quiet about their good deeds. 

no!!!!!!!!!! you mean Richard isn't the only one to give a HUGE 750 BUCKS TO THE RELIEF EFFORT. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #113 on: February 29, 2008, 09:44:59 PM »

I respect those kinds of people.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #114 on: February 29, 2008, 10:57:36 PM »
I respect those kinds of people.
what about people like me who dont give anything and keep quiet about it??

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #115 on: February 29, 2008, 10:59:06 PM »
what about people like me who dont give anything and keep quiet about it??

Thats fine.

I give nothing and tell everyone.
No doubt about it...