Author Topic: Richard Jones  (Read 22062 times)

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
Re: Richard Jones
« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2005, 06:38:21 PM »
jeffrey is so skinny he has to run around in the shower to get wet, Arvilla blows this little bitch out of the water in terms of thickness.
i see you called sergio skinny in another thread,so thanks for the compliment :)

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #76 on: December 29, 2005, 07:54:27 PM »
jeffrey is so skinny he has to run around in the shower to get wet, Arvilla blows this little bitch out of the water in terms of thickness.

LOL, what "thickness" do you see in Arvilla? He looks like a flat, smooth, waterlogged mess. He has no triceps, no chest, and no back whatsoever. About the only thing he has are biceps, and they aren't anywhere near 20". He also lies about his lifts. Fucking pathetic.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: December 29, 2005, 08:00:56 PM »
LOL, what "thickness" do you see in Arvilla? He looks like a flat, smooth, waterlogged mess. He has no triceps, no chest, and no back whatsoever. About the only thing he has are biceps, and they aren't anywhere near 20". He also lies about his lifts. Fucking pathetic.
HEY BRIAN X, POST A PIC, LET'S SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #78 on: December 29, 2005, 08:18:28 PM »

are u blind idiot?

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: December 29, 2005, 08:23:53 PM »
ID LIKE TO SEE WHAT BRIAN X LOOKS LIKE, CMON BRIANX, DONT BE AFRAID, I MEAN, YOU MUST LOOK BETTER THAN ARVILLA THE WAY YOURE TALKING RIGHT???  POST A PIC, BRO.   

[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #80 on: December 29, 2005, 08:33:40 PM »
honestly you would be dead... i would be the last person u ever hit
and thats not just word o mouth...  see you one of those guys who thinks because ur big in clothes u could just hit... a guy who you think is smaller... or push around people... not so... different cultures... maybe where u are from that could work but the mentallity of my origins and how and where i was raisedinstant death or delayed death.. 100% you would be dead... where i come from u get killed for less than that... much less
but...
lets not detract from the topic...

Yeah its funny people think they could fuck around cause they got a little size. On the street all it takes is a pull of a finger or a few stabs in the abdomen.

Now I'm curious where you're from. Haiti?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2005, 03:15:20 AM »
@mike...
you laugh huh... if i was the size of heiko or coleman and i made the same statement would u laugh??? ...  u have a strong body.. but clearly not a strong mind
hmmm anyway....

to support my argument... on the subject i just got out of bed this minute and i was reading an old muscle mag issue from 2000 i was reading an arm article on greg covacs... where repeatedly they stated.. greg covacs arm is 27 inches... now.. by those measurements his arm would dwarve colemans...whose is 23 or 24...
does is arm look anywhere in the same universe as colemans... or flex.. or priests ... or tom princes...
exactly hell no...  big as they may claim his arm to be they lack good shape and also because his balance is non existent his torso dwarves his arms...hence they look even smaller...
so size is not all my friend im not a bodybuilder and i know that you as a bodybuilder should know that..
choice is an illusion

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #82 on: December 30, 2005, 05:02:27 AM »
hey sarcasm,two things you will never have
1-a good physique
2-a overall championship trophy.................. ...

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #83 on: December 30, 2005, 05:57:38 AM »
On the street all it takes is a pull of a finger or a few stabs in the abdomen.

Exactly.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: December 30, 2005, 09:03:51 AM »
@mike...
you laugh huh... if i was the size of heiko or coleman and i made the same statement would u laugh??? ...  u have a strong body.. but clearly not a strong mind
hmmm anyway....

to support my argument... on the subject i just got out of bed this minute and i was reading an old muscle mag issue from 2000 i was reading an arm article on greg covacs... where repeatedly they stated.. greg covacs arm is 27 inches... now.. by those measurements his arm would dwarve colemans...whose is 23 or 24...
does is arm look anywhere in the same universe as colemans... or flex.. or priests ... or tom princes...
exactly hell no...  big as they may claim his arm to be they lack good shape and also because his balance is non existent his torso dwarves his arms...hence they look even smaller...
so size is not all my friend im not a bodybuilder and i know that you as a bodybuilder should know that..

musclemag international always said how big greg's arms were but in every article, they not only didnt look very good but i serioulsy doubt they were 26 inches.  i would say a tad over 24 at most, which is still huge, but when ronnie and tom prince have ripped 22-23's, a shitty looking 24 or 25 inch  looks like shit.  kovacs had no peak, sepeartion, or fullness, but that is a whole other thread....
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #85 on: December 30, 2005, 01:57:07 PM »
I own everybody ;)

pffft  ::)

You wished you looked as good as Arvilla. Did you know hes got 20 inch arms and weighs around 270 pounds?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 30, 2005, 02:23:16 PM »
I own everybody ;)

WTF YOU BEEN?!?!!?!?!?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2005, 02:34:08 PM »
Hey muchacho - I know you're drunk and all, but that's no excuse.  I'm the best >:( ;D

yo Yemeni ...

you following this whole Craig Titus ordeal??

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 30, 2005, 02:49:02 PM »
at 27 inches greg covacs arm sucked... another classic example of size without shape... flexes 22 inh or whatever his arm measured DWArved his 27 inch.. arm
which i again put to you my arvilla and i say.. im not dissing you arms but maybe if you put some effort into shaping you 20 inchers... ur arms would look as impressive as u percieve them to be having to tell someone ur arms are 20 inches kind of defeats the purpose in my opinion
mass without shape is pointless..
and any real bb knows that
choice is an illusion

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 30, 2005, 02:57:33 PM »
I think you're missing the boat meso.  Mike knows he doesn't have shapely muscle bellies and/or aesthetic lines like a Flex or RJ, so he plays to his strengths and is happy with what he has...size.  It took me 100 pages of senseless banter to figure that out...

;)

this is what im talking about!!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 30, 2005, 03:25:39 PM »
i hear you minspin..
ok i digress im not a bodybuilder or anything..
but i would have thought part of bodybuilding would be to try to shape the mass you have... instead of going right my arms are 20 inches no shape but ima add 3 inches more so i can say i have 23 inch arms... when in factthey dont even look close.. a la greg covacs
or im massive i have a massive gut but i wont do abs.. since i dont have genetics for abs... ima just let it allll hang out... im still a freak!
choice is an illusion

Richard Jones

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • VALHALLA
« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2005, 05:04:47 PM »
Happy New Year to all. Haven't been on the boards in months. LOTS has been going on......lies, rumors, hate...the usual. But MURDER! What next....? Are we going to find out that all of our troops are working for Al-Qaida? I mean WTF? Oh well....I'm just here to show a little love to my haters and share the holiday spirit with them.

Yes.....I am down to my former highschool swimming weight of 135lbs.
No......I do NOT have 15 inch arms...they're 14's. Stop teasing me and giving me extra credit with another inch. I asked for it for X-Mas and it didn't come true. All I got was a burnt ham! Ba humbug!
Yes.....I can squat 405 (combined with 4 sets with 135 each set)
No......I did not wish for an extended gut for X-Mas
Yes.....I can't compete with the top pros of today. Why? cuz my waist is still only a 29-30 in the off-season. I need another 4-6 to be competitive.
And last but not least....I'd rather be "skinny" with 7% BF weighing 215lbs. than looking softer and fatter than......well no names need to be mentioned.

It's also tough juggling a job, a profession and a 3.88 GPA. You try it and find time to "GetBig". LOL!

I'm happy though and I'm set to move to another state which I will announce early next year. I have been accepted to finish out my MBA program at another University while donating my time to the United Way, the Big Brother's Program and kids with leukemia.

In the aftermath of Katrina, I donated a living room set, $750 in cash, pots and pans, and countless amounts of clothes and jackets I no longer wore.

But yet, this topic is about how skinny I am. I am fortunate enough to have all my limbs unlike 3 U.S. Marines I met whom were all missing limbs and none of them were over the age of 23. I happen to think about more than just the gym and how much I can squat and who I can or can't beat. That is the last of my worries. But I sleep in a nice 3 bedroom 2 story townhome and there are families out there that are stuffed in FEMA tents with only small amounts of rationed food.

Just wait til it happens to you....NONE of us are exempt from Mother Nature. Then when you have NOTHING and lost EVERYTHING that you and your family worked for, try worrying about who's skinny, who's fat, or who's small, or whatever you people love to come up with.

P.S. Don't ever laugh at hearse go by, for you may be the next to.......DIE!

You will not hear from me again. But thanks to you all and I do respect your opinions whether good as bad as I always have.

Best Wishes....

Sincerely,

Richard Jones

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #92 on: December 30, 2005, 05:09:23 PM »
RJ is the man.

Titus at his peak

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #93 on: December 30, 2005, 05:36:47 PM »
That's what i'm talking about, rich is what we need in bodybuilding - both on the stage and to represent it off stage.

zwide

• Getbig II
  • hard work is the only way
« Reply #94 on: December 30, 2005, 06:30:41 PM »
A true gentleman.... few out there like that ....well put statement/report/opinion...... :D ;)

Now lets hear all the nitwits .... haters ..

READY....

GO
Hard work is the only way

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #95 on: December 30, 2005, 08:22:38 PM »
That's my Dawg! 8)

larger_format

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: December 30, 2005, 08:39:19 PM »
nicely said Richard Jones
and leaving out "our" lord jesus christ savior in the mix

hope you keep to your word of never posting again
but never say never -

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 31, 2005, 10:46:38 AM »
great to see you represent... and post rj....
you along with
victor martinez, johnie jackson.. melvin anthony.. are the future of bodybuilding.
choice is an illusion

rufjunk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: December 31, 2005, 12:34:36 PM »
To Richard:

We appreciate you stopping in. Unfortunately there's always going to be haters, please don't let that ruin it for your true fans.

Despite the people who look to debate how "skinny" you are, there are people out there who care more about your well being than your body. I appreciate you informing us of your latest endeavors.

I hope you consider competing in the future, you have a great physique.

Health, wealth, and happiness.

-rufjunk

BBFAN33

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: December 31, 2005, 03:00:52 PM »
Rich
     Glad you stoped by ! Sounds like you have your shit together, wish you the best in 2006. 
     Hopefully we will get to see on stage in 2006 , if not I am sure you will be sucessful in whatever you choose to do !!