Author Topic: I hope all the opponents of abortion are willing to personally adopt all of  (Read 5886 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
those unwanted children.

Religious folk: what do you say? Are you willing to adopt all those children who have been saved from 'murder'? You know it is your duty.
I hate the State.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
So you're obviously a member of what will someday no doubt be known as "The Bailout Generation."

I guess the words "personal responsibility and accountability" have no place in your vocabulary.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
So you're obviously a member of what will someday no doubt be known as "The Bailout Generation."

I guess the words "personal responsibility and accountability" have no place in your vocabulary.

A girl is brutally raped and she should be forced to have the child and raise it? No, I don't believe in that kind of "personal responsibility and accountability"; do you?
I hate the State.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
  :-X
S

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
  :-X

fuck, I guess I'm twisted because this made me laugh  :)  :-\

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...

lol
S

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War

It is funny.

The thing is... people who do not want the little shit stain for what ever reason will find a way to abort the pregnancy.  Change in law will not make a difference. 

These religious nutjobs would never accept the responsibility of raising these kids.  Just another example of them telling everyone else how they should live without obeying every rule themselves.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
It is funny.

The thing is... people who do not want the little shit stain for what ever reason will find a way to abort the pregnancy.  Change in law will not make a difference. 

These religious nutjobs would never accept the responsibility of raising these kids.  Just another example of them telling everyone else how they should live without obeying every rule themselves.

Big time word.
I hate the State.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/policy/abortion/abreasons.html

Rape and incest are almost negligible reasons for abortion according to 2004 stats, so taking it out of the equation the reasons given by women are matters of personal responsibility.  Why not teach people to be smarter and safer before they spread there legs?  Since the massive liberal invasion since the 1960's, people, especially my generation 18-25 years old, know they have this safety net so they are not responsible.  I personally know 10 girls who had abortions before the age of 19, two having multiple abortions.  They all admitted to having unprotected sex or constantly not taking their pill correctly.  I wonder how much the contraceptive shots are because they should give that shit out to the young dumb girls roaming the country.
Squishy face retard

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/policy/abortion/abreasons.html

Rape and incest are almost negligible reasons for abortion according to 2004 stats, so taking it out of the equation the reasons given by women are matters of personal responsibility.  Why not teach people to be smarter and safer before they spread there legs?  Since the massive liberal invasion since the 1960's, people, especially my generation 18-25 years old, know they have this safety net so they are not responsible.  I personally know 10 girls who had abortions before the age of 19, two having multiple abortions.  They all admitted to having unprotected sex or constantly not taking their pill correctly.  I wonder how much the contraceptive shots are because they should give that shit out to the young dumb girls roaming the country.

From the link:

Actual percentage of U.S. abortions in "hard cases" are estimated as follows: in cases of rape or incest, 0.3%; in cases of risk to maternal health or life, 1%; and in cases of fetal abnormality, 0.5%. About 98% of abortions in the United States are elective, including socio-economic reasons or for birth control. This includes perhaps 30% for primarily economic reasons.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
From the link:

Actual percentage of U.S. abortions in "hard cases" are estimated as follows: in cases of rape or incest, 0.3%; in cases of risk to maternal health or life, 1%; and in cases of fetal abnormality, 0.5%. About 98% of abortions in the United States are elective, including socio-economic reasons or for birth control. This includes perhaps 30% for primarily economic reasons.

exactly

A girl is brutally raped and she should be forced to have the child and raise it? No, I don't believe in that kind of "personal responsibility and accountability"; do you?
horrible reasoning for allowing all to have abortions at will.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
those unwanted children.

Religious folk: what do you say? Are you willing to adopt all those children who have been saved from 'murder'? You know it is your duty.
your arguement is ignorant im sure your against poverty and homelessness but im sure you dont let stray bums sleep in your house or give half you paycheck away to homelss do you?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
It has nothing to do with someone's rights, so many people have gotten too caught up into the idea of "it's my right to..." (fill in the blank)

It all boils down to those that are pro-choice do not believe it is a life they are taking...the few that do believe this assume they have the "right" to take it. Pro lifers believe it is a life that is being taken and is no different then murder.

Point being, the question of this thread is useless. The only thing that will change anything is if everyone were to agree on it being taking a life or not.

Personally, I don't see why someone who is pregnant with an unwanted baby (however she got pregnant) cannot simply give up the baby for adoption. Sure, maybe the baby never ends up getting adopted and grows up in an orphanage, but at least the child's life wasn't taken and the child now has its own opportunity to make his or her life a success or failure.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
those unwanted children.

I'm a Libertarian and not what I'd call religious and I still think this is wrong. If people can't accept the responsibility of pregnancy and children then they shouldn't engage in the adult activity of having sex. IMO, this is just another example of people failing to take responsibility for their actions.

But, hey, whatever placates their conscious (or lack of).

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
From the link:

Amen...

Abort the fuck out of 'em... If I knocked some chick up, I'd definitely pay for her to abort it.

Bam!

Guess what gang... Most people are still cool with Abortion... It's overwhelming pro-choice these days... Well, except for you religious old types.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
It has nothing to do with someone's rights, so many people have gotten too caught up into the idea of "it's my right to..." (fill in the blank)

It all boils down to those that are pro-choice do not believe it is a life they are taking...the few that do believe this assume they have the "right" to take it. Pro lifers believe it is a life that is being taken and is no different then murder.

Point being, the question of this thread is useless. The only thing that will change anything is if everyone were to agree on it being taking a life or not.

Personally, I don't see why someone who is pregnant with an unwanted baby (however she got pregnant) cannot simply give up the baby for adoption. Sure, maybe the baby never ends up getting adopted and grows up in an orphanage, but at least the child's life wasn't taken and the child now has its own opportunity to make his or her life a success or failure.

If it were simply a matter of snapping one's fingers and having this occur... no doubt there would be more babies available for adoption, ...but before that can occur... a woman must go through the ordeal of a pregnancy and childbirth, which is extremely traumatic to the body. If she doesn't want to have a child, ...chances are pretty great she also does not want to experience her hair falling out in clumps, her teeth falling out, stretch marks all over her body, months of nausea, bloating, backache, infirmity, not to mention all the emotional, psychological, and physical trauma associated with pregnancy as well. When a fetus is capable of sustaining life on it's own, that's one thing... until then, it is technically speaking no more than a parasite, and women have the right to choose what occurs within their own bodies.

You are arguing for a child, ...but it is not a child, ...it is a parasite, that has the potential to grow into a child.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Amen...

Abort the fuck out of 'em... If I knocked some chick up, I'd definitely pay for her to abort it.

Bam!

Guess what gang... Most people are still cool with Abortion... It's overwhelming pro-choice these days... Well, except for you religious old types.

Prove it.  I've looked for statistics a couple times within the past week and here is what I found:

Poll: 60 Percent Oppose All, Most Abortions; 28% of "Pro-Choice" are Pro-Life

by Steven Ertelt
LifeNews.com Editor
October 14, 2008

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- A new national poll of Americans finds a large majority take one of three pro-life positions opposing all or most abortions. The survey also finds more than one-quarter of people who say they are "pro-choice" on abortion really take a pro-life position against abortions.

The Marist College Institute of Public Opinion conducted the survey between September 24 and October 3.

Some 60 percent of Americans say abortions should never be allowed or only in the rarest of circumstances, such as rape and incest, that constitute less than two percent of all abortions nationwide.

The Marist survey showed 13 percent say abortion should never be permitted, another 15 percent say abortions should only be allowed to save the life of the mother, and 32 percent say abortions should be allowed in that rare case and when the mother is a victim of rape or incest.

Just 40 percent took one of three pro-abortion positions and only 8 percent agreed with Barack Obama's position that abortions should be allowed any time during pregnancy for any reason.

Another 8 percent believed abortions should be allowed any time during the first 6 months of pregnancy and 24 percent say they should be allowed only in the first trimester.

The results showed the terms pro-life and "pro-choice" are confusing to a large percentage of Americans. Even though the survey found 60 percent of respondents took a pro-life position against all or most abortions, 50 percent of Americans called themselves "pro-choice" while 44 percent said they were pro-life.

In fact, the Marist poll found 5 percent of people who self-identified as "pro-choice" said abortions should never be permitted, 3 percent said only to save the life of the mother and 20 percent said only in cases of the life of the mother, rape or incest.

In other words, 28 percent of Americans who call themselves "pro-choice" actually take a pro-life position opposing 98 percent or more abortions.

The poll also revealed that only 15% of those describing themselves as "pro-choice" favored unrestricted abortion throughout a pregnancy as another 71 percent said they favored more abortion limits.

The pro-life group Knights of Columbus, a Catholic fraternal order, asked Marist to commission the poll and Carl Anderson, the head of the group, commented on the results.

He said they are "indicative of the fact that term 'pro-choice' - when applied broadly - needlessly polarizes the discussion of abortion and masks the fact that there is broad consensus among Americans that abortion should be significantly restricted."

http://www.lifenews.com/nat4446.html

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
It is funny.

This comment is laughable and makes no sense. How is not taking care of someone kid contradict a believe in the prevention killing of an innocent child?

The other thing that is funny about this thread is that there is a waiting list in this country to adopt infants.

What I really really dont understand is why there are so many damn abortions? I have been with my wife for like 16 years and we have had two kids both planned. how hard is it to just use birth control.. I mean WTF!

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
If it were simply a matter of snapping one's fingers and having this occur... no doubt there would be more babies available for adoption, ...but before that can occur... a woman must go through the ordeal of a pregnancy and childbirth, which is extremely traumatic to the body. If she doesn't want to have a child, ...chances are pretty great she also does not want to experience her hair falling out in clumps, her teeth falling out, stretch marks all over her body, months of nausea, bloating, backache, infirmity, not to mention all the emotional, psychological, and physical trauma associated with pregnancy as well. When a fetus is capable of sustaining life on it's own, that's one thing... until then, it is technically speaking no more than a parasite, and women have the right to choose what occurs within their own bodies.

You are arguing for a child, ...but it is not a child, ...it is a parasite, that has the potential to grow into a child.

You obviously dont have kids do you? It simply amazes me that any woman (or anyone for that matter) can call a child a parasite.... I love how people dehumanize a child before a certain point so that they can justify it..

OMG im gonna get strech marks and my boobs will sag more oh no! I better kill this baby.   seriously? lol.

oh and by your definition, if some guy takes a baseball bat to a 3 month pregnant womans stomach thats not murder right? I mean the child couldnt live outside the womb?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com

As I said above, it all boils down to if you believe you're taking a life or not. If someone is convinced 100% that the fetus inside of them is a living human being, then no person with a hint of morality or conviction would terminate the pregnancy...and the opposite applies as well, if someone does not believe the fetus is a living human being, then sure, terminating the pregnancy isn't that big of a deal.

Do I hate people who have had abortions? Of course not...my girl friend had an abortion years before we met when she was 18...it is something that she now regrets and has to live with for the rest of her life. She has said if she knew what she knows now there is no way she would have done it.

jaguarenterprises, it's quite obvious that you and I have very different views on a lot of things, but for whatever it's worth I enjoy discussing and arguing things with you...doesn't piss me off that we don't agree at all and I hope it doesn't you...because I thoroughly enjoy it :)

24KT

• Getbig V
You obviously dont have kids do you? It simply amazes me that any woman (or anyone for that matter) can call a child a parasite.... I love how people dehumanize a child before a certain point so that they can justify it..

It's not a child until it's born. Until then it is a zygote... a blob of cells, ...a parasite that survives because it has a host to feed off.

OMG im gonna get strech marks and my boobs will sag more oh no! I better kill this baby.   seriously? lol.

oh and by your definition, if some guy takes a baseball bat to a 3 month pregnant womans stomach thats not murder right? I mean the child couldnt live outside the womb?

it would be aggravated assault
w

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
It's not a child until it's born. Until then it is a zygote... a blob of cells, ...a parasite that survives because it has a host to feed off.

it would be aggravated assault

*They have heartbeats
*They have brain waves activity the same as someone outside the womb
*Sound wave testing has proved that these "zygote(s)" murmur, cry and giggle while in the womb
*Their motor skills are functioning...obviously if there is brain activity.
*They can get sick, only living beings can get sick

One thing that I can't understand how some people can ignore. The baby is born and immediately knows who its mother is...a brand new born baby will always be calmer in its mothers arms then anyone else. Some would argue it's pure instinct...but it has been in the mothers womb for 9 months...and if all the above bullet points are true...and they are facts, then it should be no surprise that the baby knows who it's mother is...it's been a living being with its mother for 9 months.

24KT

• Getbig V
*They have heartbeats
*They have brain waves activity the same as someone outside the womb
*Sound wave testing has proved that these "zygote(s)" murmur, cry and giggle while in the womb
*Their motor skills are functioning...obviously if there is brain activity.
*They can get sick, only living beings can get sick

One thing that I can't understand how some people can ignore. The baby is born and immediately knows who its mother is...a brand new born baby will always be calmer in its mothers arms then anyone else. Some would argue it's pure instinct...but it has been in the mothers womb for 9 months...and if all the above bullet points are true...and they are facts, then it should be no surprise that the baby knows who it's mother is...it's been a living being with its mother for 9 months.

There's a difference between a zygote, and a fetus, and an infant.
w

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
This comment is laughable and makes no sense. How is not taking care of someone kid contradict a believe in the prevention killing of an innocent child?

Because as a Christian YOU have to step up to the plate and take responsibility for your faith.  If you are truly against abortion then YOU must be the one to support these little bastards that someone didn't want.  It may sound harsh but Abortion has made many lives better.