Author Topic: Post your shameful early bbing desires  (Read 11817 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Post your shameful early bbing desires
« Reply #125 on: December 30, 2009, 11:11:07 PM »
I ended up marrying her LOL (going on 4 years now).

She looks nothing like DJ???
Sorry but I'm afraid she does.  That's not a bad thing though.  Hey remember that episode of Full House when DJ was dieting but doing it an unhealthy way by simply not eating.  How catabolic. 

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: December 30, 2009, 11:11:57 PM »

The girl with short hair in the back is Steph Miller - Doug Miller's Wife!

http://www.stephmillerpro.com/

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #127 on: December 30, 2009, 11:15:36 PM »
i never had any bodybuilding desires...when i started i wanted to look like this and thought i would get there after a few yrs drug free lol

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: December 30, 2009, 11:16:25 PM »
Sorry but I'm afraid she does.  That's not a bad thing though.  Hey remember that episode of Full House when DJ was dieting but doing it an unhealthy way by simply not eating.  How catabolic. 

I didn't really follow Full House that closely - only watched it a few times cause I though Bob Sagat was hilarious but I was a kid!

I don't really see it lol!  There was another celeb in a tv show that looked identical to her - especially when she was younger!

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #129 on: December 30, 2009, 11:17:12 PM »
END THREAD!!!!!

I had no business wearing that shirt  at a very FAT AND OFF-SEASONY 265!  Actually I have no business wearing that shirt EVER!

Second picture is with BIG Doug Miller!

that has to be the worst shirt i have ever seen in my life...looks like you got a real "handle" on it though

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: December 30, 2009, 11:19:14 PM »
that has to be the worst shirt i have ever seen in my life...looks like you got a real "handle" on it though

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I caught on to that!!!  MY LOVE HANDLES ARE READY TO EXPLODE!

Shirt is terrible and I wore it with pride, I think my wife threw it out though cause it just VANISHED from my closet!

MadCroc29

• Getbig II
« Reply #131 on: December 30, 2009, 11:19:43 PM »
sorry bro didnt know she was ur wife...and she does look like dj! ;D

girl in the back looks nothing like that one in the link you posted  offseason maybe? and she should probably grow her hair longer

and those shirts you wear have got to go its about to be 2010! hahaha

MadCroc29

• Getbig II
« Reply #132 on: December 30, 2009, 11:26:24 PM »
your new years resolution should be to never wear another spandex shirt again lol your big enough where you dont need to show it off and people are still gunna notice

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #133 on: December 30, 2009, 11:28:03 PM »
She can take your shirts away.  But she can never take away your freedom to strip down to a thong, rub oil all over your body and flex your muscles in front of a large group of guys.   ;)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 30, 2009, 11:32:33 PM »
your new years resolution should be to never wear another spandex shirt again lol your big enough where you dont need to show it off and people are still gunna notice

Thanks man, but I'm definitely not big enough LOL, either way We have a bet going and if my wife wins I've agreed to give her full control of my wardrobe and that includes no spandex! aaaaaah!!!!

She can take your shirts away.  But she can never take away your freedom to strip down to a thong, rub oil all over your body and flex your muscles in front of a large group of guys.  

No one can take away my freedom to flex in a thong infront of strangers and schmoes, NO ONE DAMN IT!!!!!

MadCroc29

• Getbig II
« Reply #135 on: December 30, 2009, 11:36:16 PM »
i hope she wins!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: December 30, 2009, 11:38:33 PM »
i hope she wins!

I regret putting that out as a term, because damn it I just love some of my clothes!  But believe me that specific shirt is definitely gone, and whats werid I HAVE NO IDEA where!

She has threatened to toss some more of them out, and I responded that she'd be joining them..... she didn't take too kindly to that :-)

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #137 on: December 30, 2009, 11:47:00 PM »
Ya that shirt was pretty bad, but i'm sure we all can relate. I used to wear those bight colored bodybuilding shirts with the huge hole where the neck should be so you could reveal your upper pecs and traps.. Like an O neck shirt. lol Plus I'd add the tank top underneath

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #138 on: December 30, 2009, 11:47:58 PM »
Oh yea, and the multi-colored neon hammer pants  :D I think one pair said "iron bug" all down the legs. lol

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 31, 2009, 12:10:27 AM »

Yeah I used to lift in BRIGHT YELLOW POLO SPORT PANTS, they were like Nylon so made a "Swish swish" sound as I walked through the gym :-D

You can sorta see them in these pics:

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #140 on: December 31, 2009, 12:16:34 AM »
Yeah I used to lift in BRIGHT YELLOW POLO SPORT PANTS, they were like Nylon so made a "Swish swish" sound as I walked through the gym :-D

You can sorta see them in these pics:

OMG look at that skinny twink in the grey shirt staring at you!   :o

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #141 on: December 31, 2009, 12:21:37 AM »
I got into it cause I loved Arnold movies!! was a huge action movie fan in the 80's/90's so it got me motivated to look like that, I think it was 2-3 years before I realized the truth about all the scams and b.s in the industry, magic powders and pills, fake steroids with similar sounding names (ie. d-bal or dianobol, lol..) it didn't take me long to realize that all the pro's in the magazine's were juiced out of their minds. And that the human body CANNOT support that much lean muscle without scientific help, it's just not possible. Body always tries to maintain homeostasis - equilibrium.

There was a period of a few years whenre I got heavily into bodybuilding, became tight with all the pro's and amateur's in the city, etc. but I woke up from that a few years ago...I was also a bouncer for a long time so it was kind of tied into the culture.. really opened my eyes... now I see it as a divide. People that genuinely love training and working out and the bastards, schmoes and dealers that are trying to make all the money can selling fake shit (ie. Kovacs and Palumbo) Overall I becamse disiullusion with the industry after withnessing a couple of orgies at a hot after hours house club with a bunch of fitness girls, pro bodybuilders and amatuer bodybuilders as well as their dealers.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #142 on: December 31, 2009, 07:24:54 AM »
I got into it cause I loved Arnold movies!! was a huge action movie fan in the 80's/90's so it got me motivated to look like that, I think it was 2-3 years before I realized the truth about all the scams and b.s in the industry, magic powders and pills, fake steroids with similar sounding names (ie. d-bal or dianobol, lol..) it didn't take me long to realize that all the pro's in the magazine's were juiced out of their minds. And that the human body CANNOT support that much lean muscle without scientific help, it's just not possible. Body always tries to maintain homeostasis - equilibrium.

There was a period of a few years whenre I got heavily into bodybuilding, became tight with all the pro's and amateur's in the city, etc. but I woke up from that a few years ago...I was also a bouncer for a long time so it was kind of tied into the culture.. really opened my eyes... now I see it as a divide. People that genuinely love training and working out and the bastards, schmoes and dealers that are trying to make all the money can selling fake shit (ie. Kovacs and Palumbo) Overall I becamse disiullusion with the industry after withnessing a couple of orgies at a hot after hours house club with a bunch of fitness girls, pro bodybuilders and amatuer bodybuilders as well as their dealers.

That sounds like a rundown of the old Muscle Beach Cult story