Author Topic: Americans and beards....  (Read 24885 times)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: americans and beards....
« Reply #100 on: January 16, 2011, 07:27:48 PM »
Ok how do I proceed without you taking it as being mean?

Lets talk about the smell.  Do you realize that you may stink to others?

So, a person with a beard and long hair always stinks huh?  ::)

You're being an idiot. For a self-proclaimed "liberal" and a self-proclaimed "intellectual", you sure do have a lot of judgements and intolerance towards people who do things you don't agree with. You're exposing yourself as a charlatan.

Serious question. What city are you from? You sound like a local boy that hasn't left the nest yet.

And a trip to Europe doesn't make you well-traveled. For Americans, Europe is often where pussies go on their first trip overseas to get their feet wet, because they are afraid to go to a gritty country.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #101 on: January 16, 2011, 07:41:04 PM »

You're being an idiot. For a self-proclained "liberal" you sure do have a lot of judgements and intolerance towards people who do things you don't agree with.

Serious question. What city are you from? You sound like a local boy that hasn't left the nest yet.

And a trip to Europe doesn't make you well-traveled. For Americans, Europe is often where pussies go on their first trip overseas to get their feet wet, because they are afraid to go to a gritty country.
I do have judgments and intolerance to lots of things and am not ashamed in the least to admit it.  That does not mean I am not a liberal minded individual.  I don`t care what you do to yourself and I think you should be able to do as you please.  However, don`t expect to automatically want you around me.  I give you the right to act like fool, but I also reserve the right to keep you far away as possible and I also reserve the right to ridicule you.  This doesn`t make me any less liberal. 

I see no point to go to any "gritty" country.  Why would I want to waste my time living in horrible conditions for no reason whatsoever?  I happen to love America.  Sure, she has her faults, but she has the ability to be the best country on earth.  I am sorry that you could not hack it in America and that you have to pick crappy countries that coincide with your lowered standards of living.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: January 16, 2011, 07:44:46 PM »
I do have judgments and intolerance to lots of things and am not ashamed in the least to admit it.  That does not mean I am not a liberal minded individual.  I don`t care what you do to yourself and I think you should be able to do as you please.  However, don`t expect to automatically want you around me.  I give you the right to act like fool, but I also reserve the right to keep you far away as possible and I also reserve the right to ridicule you.  This doesn`t make me any less liberal.  

I see no point to go to any "gritty" country.  Why would I want to waste my time living in horrible conditions for no reason whatsoever?  I happen to love America.  Sure, she has her faults, but she has the ability to be the best country on earth.  I am sorry that you could not hack it in America and that you have to pick crappy countries that coincide with your lowered standards of living.

You sound like a lame ass "Hollywood Liberal".

At least that's what you're going for. You're snooty and pretentious. You should check yourself.

But you probably know you act like this. And you do it thinking that it makes you high class.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: January 16, 2011, 07:49:52 PM »
You sound like a lame ass "Hollywood Liberal".

At least that's what you're going for. You're snooty and pretentious. You should check yourself.
Why am I not allowed to have an opinion on someone who chooses not to wear deodorant?  I don`t care if you choose to do that to yourself, but why do you expect me to want you around?

Just like drugs.  I don`t do any nor do I want to be around anyone that does them.  I do think they should be legal to do on your own private property, but I do NOT want to be around anyone who does them.

You see how this works? 

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: January 16, 2011, 07:53:58 PM »
Why am I not allowed to have an opinion on someone who chooses not to wear deodorant?  I don`t care if you choose to do that to yourself, but why do you expect me to want you around?

Just like drugs.  I don`t do any nor do I want to be around anyone that does them.  I do think they should be legal to do on your own private property, but I do NOT want to be around anyone who does them.

You see how this works? 

When did I ever say anything about deodorant? All I mentioned was hair and beard?

You're going off on this "ha ha dirty hippie" thing like a child.

Come on man. You can do better than this.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 16, 2011, 08:00:01 PM »
When did I ever say anything about deodorant? All I mentioned was hair and beard?

You're going off on this "ha ha dirty hippie" thing like a child.

Come on man. You can do better than this.
Do you like dirty hippies?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 16, 2011, 08:04:27 PM »
Do you like dirty hippies?

I thought you might be able to handle an intelligent conversation.

You cannot though.

Adios FAG.

Cara Roerich

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #107 on: January 16, 2011, 08:05:24 PM »

You cannot though.

Adios FAG.

what made think this was going to be a revelation?
I am a fitness.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 16, 2011, 08:07:13 PM »

You cannot though.

Adios FAG.
I`m not the one giving up.  You are.  I asked if you liked dirty hippies and I would also like to know if you would like them around you?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 16, 2011, 08:07:40 PM »
what made think this was going to be a revelation?

Well the guy considers himself an intellectual and a liberal, so I thought he might be capable of attempting a mature chat.

I don't know the dude very much, never read too many of his posts.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: January 16, 2011, 08:10:14 PM »
I`m not the one giving up.  You are.  I asked if you liked dirty hippies and I would also like to know if you would like them around you?

I don't mind them and don't care if they come near me. There are much worse kinds of people in this world.

What's the point of this question? I can tell you're just pulling my chain and fucking around here.

I guess I shouldn't try to talk in depth on Getbig. I should just stick to ownings, cussing people out, and posting pics of naked bitches.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 16, 2011, 08:14:07 PM »
Well the guy considers himself an intellectual and a liberal, so I thought he might be capable of attempting a mature chat.

I don't know the dude very much, never read too many of his posts.
I am a liberal, but that doesn`t mean that I want to hang around dirty hippies.   I don`t care what they do and I reserve the right to make fun of them as I see fit.  

How about this, would you want to hang around ghetto black people or poor white trash?  I wouldn`t.  In fact, I don`t want them anywhere near me.  That doesn`t make me any less of a liberal if I choose to not fancy or associate myself with people who relegate themselves to the gutter.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #112 on: January 16, 2011, 08:20:41 PM »

You're being an idiot. For a self-proclaimed "liberal" and a self-proclaimed "intellectual", you sure do have a lot of judgements and intolerance towards people who do things you don't agree with. You're exposing yourself as a charlatan.

And just why would you want to go to a 'gritty' country? so you can enjoy 3rd world mediocre food, dirty bacteria polluted water and locals that can't read or write ?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: January 16, 2011, 08:23:18 PM »
And just why would you want to go to a 'gritty' country? so you can enjoy 3rd world mediocre food, dirty bacteria polluted water and locals that can't read or write ?
Whats amusing is that the people who are born and live in those type of conditions want out, yet this jackoff wants in.

Makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 16, 2011, 08:40:04 PM »
I am a liberal, but that doesn`t mean that I want to hang around dirty hippies.   I don`t care what they do and I reserve the right to make fun of them as I see fit.  

How about this, would you want to hang around ghetto black people or poor white trash?  I wouldn`t.  In fact, I don`t want them anywhere near me.  That doesn`t make me any less of a liberal if I choose to not fancy or associate myself with people who relegate themselves to the gutter.

You are definitely not going to be a great intellectual until you transcend all these judgments and all these ideas that society has put into your head. You are full of stereotypes and bitterness against others. And you are buying into foolish stereotypes. Many of your views seem to be herd-mentality.

I actually hang out with some people you would probably call "trash" or "ghetto". I have friends who are dirt poor, living in slums. I hang with all kinds of people and I like it that way.

I don't give a fuck about these superficial cultural labels. As long as they are true to themselves and they are a good person who brings something good into my life, which many of them are and do, i'll hang with them.

Race, social-economic status, hair and clothing style. These are all surface level bullshit. People who look trashy or dirty can often be some of the most wise and smart people you'll meet. Lots of dirty homeless people or impoverished people are very, very smart, wise and kind, but they are homeless for a variety of reasons.

And some of the most rotten, negative and heartless people i've ever met have been wealthy professionals and middle-class people from good homes who look really sharp.

How old are you man? You remind me of myself when I was like 21. Full of strong judgements about things I didn't really understand, full of hatred for certain groups of people.

Usually with age you grow out of all that shit.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 16, 2011, 08:41:46 PM »

"If you have to ask, you'll never know"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 16, 2011, 08:44:31 PM »
You are definitely not going to be a great intellectual until you transcend all these judgments and all these ideas that society has put into your head. You are full of stereotypes and bitterness against others. And you are buying into foolish stereotypes. Many of your views seem to be herd-mentality.

I actually hang out with some people you would probably call "trash" or "ghetto". I have friends who are dirt poor, living in slums. I hang with all kinds of people and I like it that way.

I don't give a fuck about these superficial cultural labels. As long as they are true to themselves and they are a good person who brings something good into my life, which many of them are and do, i'll hang with them.

Race, social-economic status, hair and clothing style. These are all surface level bullshit. People who look trashy or dirty can often be some of the most wise and smart people you'll meet. Lots of dirty homeless people or impoverished people are very, very smart, wise and kind, but they are homeless for a variety of reasons.

And some of the most rotten, negative and heartless people i've ever met have been wealthy professionals and middle-class people from good homes who look really sharp.

How old are you man? You remind me of myself when I was like 21. Full of strong judgements about things I didn't really understand, full of hatred for certain groups of people.

You oughta read up on what happened to Detroit.  It has become a shit hole because of people like you.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #117 on: January 16, 2011, 08:45:16 PM »

It's a clear and obvious fact that homeless people break down into one of two categories; 1) they are compulsive addicts, drugs, alcoholics or gambler's  2) they are in a state of mental disarray ie. dementia, disability, etc.

No sane or normal person would live on the streets, esp. if they are so smart and intelligent as you claim, they would at the very least live in a comfortable environment with roof and shelter over their head.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #118 on: January 16, 2011, 08:45:45 PM »

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: January 16, 2011, 08:46:29 PM »
You oughta read up on what happened to Detroit.  It has become a shit hole because of people like you.

What exactly is a "person like me"?

You have probably already falsely stereotyped me.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #120 on: January 16, 2011, 08:47:51 PM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #121 on: January 16, 2011, 08:48:26 PM »
Not sure where you got I prefer pretty boys, not my preference but if a dude is good looking I'll say he is. Define "pretty boy". This is francois? Nice butt, but if a dude has ripped tighty whities, that is not a good look. In all seriousness, I don't find him good looking at all

you females focus too much on small details that you think effect on character/personality! Lol ripped underwear! I cud give a fuck! In fact it looks good lol. Here's a better pic

If you don't like a bear on this guy I don't know if you could ever like a beard..   Or maybe you only like them on guys who looks worse without them?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 16, 2011, 08:49:06 PM »

Do you see anything wrong with Detroit?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 16, 2011, 08:50:44 PM »
It's a clear and obvious fact that homeless people break down into one of two categories; 1) they are compulsive addicts, drugs, alcoholics or gambler's  2) they are in a state of mental disarray ie. dementia, disability, etc.

No sane or normal person would live on the streets, esp. if they are so smart and intelligent as you claim, they would at the very least live in a comfortable environment with roof and shelter over their head.

This is incorrect.

Lots of homeless people are doing it for spiritual reasons, trying to transcend materialism and ego.

Lots of them just got sick of the rat race and decided to be homeless to have a sense of freedom.

Lots of them were just born into broken homes, and from day one they got screwed and had it rough.

But this perspective you have is a typical American perspective. Most Americans despise the homeless. I get that.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #124 on: January 16, 2011, 08:50:57 PM »
Do you see anything wrong with Detroit?

Are you saying BFRS went to detroit because he heard there were no jobs there?