Author Topic: Americans and beards....  (Read 24871 times)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: americans and beards....
« Reply #125 on: January 16, 2011, 08:55:07 PM »
Do you see anything wrong with Detroit?

Why don't you just spit out what you're gonna say instead of doing this long and drawn out Q and A thing with me? It'll speed things up a lot.

Explain the point you're trying to make about Detroit. I know all about Detroit and it's problems. Just say what you're gonna say.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #126 on: January 16, 2011, 08:58:52 PM »
This is incorrect.

Lots of homeless people are doing it for spiritual reasons, trying to transcend materialism and ego.

Lots of them just got sick of the rat race and decided to be homeless to have a sense of freedom.

Lots of them were just born into broken homes, and from day one they got screwed and had it rough.

But this perspective you have is a typical American perspective. Most Americans despise the homeless. I get that.

Sigh, I'm not American though I've lived in America and N.America for a long time now.. you're absolutely right I do despise the homeless, they're dirty, disgusting but you're wrong for the most part they do it to themselves, those like you've said that want to trascend materialism and ego are the deranged and insane ones I am talking about, sorry to burst your bubble but this is the norm and seen as the majority of society for a reason..it's fucking SANE and the right thing to do, what kind of dirty loser would want to sleep in a cardboard box and feed on insects and leftover dog food!?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: January 16, 2011, 09:02:35 PM »
Sigh, I'm not American though I've lived in America and N.America for a long time now.. you're absolutely right I do despise the homeless, they're dirty, disgusting but you're wrong for the most part they do it to themselves, those like you've said that want to trascend materialism and ego are the deranged and insane ones I am talking about, sorry to burst your bubble but this is the norm and seen as the majority of society for a reason..it's fucking SANE and the right thing to do, what kind of dirty loser would want to sleep in a cardboard box and feed on insects and leftover dog food!?

Well, I went homeless for a while even though I had thousands in the bank and had no addictions and mental issues. I just did it for the experience.

So I guess I am a walking example of why what you are saying is bullshit. And there are many, many more like me.

What you are saying is just total BS man. You should go talk to 20 homeless people and found out their story. You'll be surpised. Many of them are not addicts and they are perfectly sane.

Of course, these people don't LOOK homeless. They usually keep their clothes clean and act very normal, so you see them and just think they are a regular person with a home, you just look right past them. But at night, they are sleeping in the van, or in the bushes.

When I was homeless I looked really clean all the time. Because I had good gear and I did it smartly. Nobody ever suspected it.

The homeless you see and identify as homeless, filthy and goinf crazy, are probably only about 20% of the total homeless population. Lots of normal looking people you see out there are homeless, and many of them keep it a secret. They never beg for change and they often live a fairly normal life.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #128 on: January 16, 2011, 09:08:41 PM »
Well I went homeless for a while even though I had thousands in the bank. I just did it for the experience, and for shits and giggles.

So I guess I am a walking example of why what you are saying is bullshit. And there are many, many more like me.

What you are saying is just total BS man. You should go talk to 20 homeless people and found out their story. You'll be surpised.

I've talked to way more then 20 as I've volunteered in a homeless shelter for my Masonic duties, if what you say is true why didn't you stay homeless?! why aren't you living on the streets now? are you a quitter ? you should have stuck with it.

Most of the people I talked to were addicts of some kind, from simple things like just loving to blow money to more complicated addictions like crack, alcohol, meth, etc. the rest of the people were batshit crazy, absolutely fucked in the head, people that were released from a mental ward (no joke, the city let all the people go once funding for one of the insane asylum's ran out) the other 2% were people from fucked up family situations that were coherent and aware, those are the people that didn't stay homeless for long because they got themselves into shelter's/program's, got jobs and got reshuffled into society.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: January 16, 2011, 09:21:00 PM »
I've talked to way more then 20 as I've volunteered in a homeless shelter for my Masonic duties, if what you say is true why didn't you stay homeless?! why aren't you living on the streets now? are you a quitter ? you should have stuck with it.

Most of the people I talked to were addicts of some kind, from simple things like just loving to blow money to more complicated addictions like crack, alcohol, meth, etc. the rest of the people were batshit crazy, absolutely fucked in the head, people that were released from a mental ward (no joke, the city let all the people go once funding for one of the insane asylum's ran out) the other 2% were people from fucked up family situations that were coherent and aware, those are the people that didn't stay homeless for long because they got themselves into shelter's/program's, got jobs and got reshuffled into society.

Well, you were in a Homeless Shelter. There you go.

I never set foot in a homeless shelter and I never begged once. The sane and level-headed homeless are usually independent. They don't go to shelters and usually don't beg. They usually keep it a secret that they are homeless and don't admit it to people they meet, unless they think that person won't judge them for it.

They are walking around the mall. They are sitting at the coffee shop. They are shopping at the grocery store. They are normal people. They look normal. But they are sleeping outside, usually living a nomadic life, going town to town, city to city.

Homeless shelters are where the crazy and desperate go. People who are doing it purposefully never go to shelters.

Alex23

« Reply #130 on: January 16, 2011, 09:38:15 PM »
This is incorrect.

Lots of homeless people are doing it for spiritual reasons, trying to transcend materialism and ego.

Lots of them just got sick of the rat race and decided to be homeless to have a sense of freedom.

Lots of them were just born into broken homes, and from day one they got screwed and had it rough.

But this perspective you have is a typical American perspective. Most Americans despise the homeless. I get that.

LOL the circus has moved on but you still drag like an old rope...

CEQ.... didn't know you were a brother... you hinted but online's a bitch. godspeed brother, your the kind I want around when the G opens for good.

I'm flying to Toronto on the 24th, maybe  we should shake at last, have a beer and plan you future..  :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #131 on: January 16, 2011, 09:46:01 PM »
Do you see anything wrong with Detroit?

Yes, before I started training full time I was a roof consultant and inspector and did all of the spec work and design for the re-roof and construction for the Ford assembly and V8 plants, I spent at least 6 mos every year out there for about 2 years, Detroit and Flint (especially Flint) are shit holes.

Alex23

« Reply #132 on: January 16, 2011, 09:51:26 PM »
Yes, before I started training full time I was a roof consultant and inspector and did all of the spec work and design for the re-roof and construction for the Ford assembly and V8 plants, I spent at least 6 mos every year out there for about 2 years, Detroit and Flint (especially Flint) are shit holes.

calm down shorty... your lat flaring is more pathetic every step you take... every move you make.. rogain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D

GodSpeed Socal... I own it.... with chaos, opt D and co......

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #133 on: January 16, 2011, 09:55:42 PM »
calm down shorty... your lat flaring is more pathetic every step you take... every move you make.. rogain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D

GodSpeed Socal... I own it.... with chaos, opt D and co......

At least my lats stick out further than my obliques fatty. Actually frenchie you're a newbe in So. Cal.....take a back seat son!!

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #134 on: January 16, 2011, 10:00:04 PM »
At least my lats stick out further than my obliques fatty. Actually frenchie you're a newbe in So. Cal.....take a back seat son!!
Coach, i take you as the kind of guy who sucks his shit logs back up into his asshole because it is the closest sensation a closet fag like yourself will get to getting fucked in the ass.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #135 on: January 16, 2011, 10:01:59 PM »

You have my condolances.  8)
D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: January 16, 2011, 10:04:24 PM »
Every getbigger in this thread posted with a beard looks awful, American/Canadian Delusionites and their complete lack of style is amusing.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: January 16, 2011, 10:14:55 PM »
LOL I like how you still lay out your "experience/age" irrelevance.......

online douches still "thrive"on the the fallacy that I'm "fat"..  .. I'm near pro size as we speak... how pathetic that a "guy" with a career, good friendships and the genetics can get further than you ever have and ever will

BAWAWAWAWAWAW!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

team nasser_A23 speed for the convergence of strong non zionist genes.

TruthSpeed.

I have to agree with Alex, he's Pro Fat Feedee size for sure.

Alex23

« Reply #138 on: January 16, 2011, 10:18:58 PM »
I have to agree with Alex, he's Pro Fat Feedee size for sure.

LOL.. where do you get these pics 'Mo''... I mean "Arm me with one"....

like we don't know.. "davidPaul"..

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: January 16, 2011, 10:19:49 PM »
Im growing a beard because alex23 has one,....my goal is to be his equal one day

I will post updates of the beard as it grows
obviously I am growing my hair also

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #140 on: January 16, 2011, 10:20:23 PM »
LOL I like how you still lay out your "experience/age" irrelevance.......

online douches still "thrive"on the the fallacy that I'm "fat"..  .. I'm near pro size as we speak... how pathetic that a "guy" with a career, good friendships and the genetics can get further than you ever have and ever will

BAWAWAWAWAWAW!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

team nasser_A23 speed for the convergence of strong non zionist genes.

TruthSpeed.

MMmmmm, experience and age mean a lot, your "near pro size"  in actuality would be barely making the heavies (if that) in an actual show. If you ever decided to take a fork out of your mouth long enough you might realize that. That being said if I ever decided to compete again (I would be out of mind if I did) you wouldn't stand a chance even standing next to me. Ha!

Alex23

« Reply #141 on: January 16, 2011, 10:23:49 PM »
MMmmmm, experience and age mean a lot, your "near pro size"  in actuality would be barely making the heavies in an actual show. If you ever decided to take a fork out of your mouth long enough you might realize that. That being said if I ever decided to compete again (I would be out of mind if I did) you wouldn't stand a chance even standing next to me. Ha!

HA!!!!!!!

Now it's getting interesting.. wanna make  bet old man? the loser pays for the golf weekend in desert... chose your contest...  us side by side.. onstage for heavies.. me with 5" on your old ass and 20 years of IFBB do and don'ts in my corner just because, well I'm not a gymrat ironically...

we on frodo?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: January 16, 2011, 10:26:20 PM »
 If A23 got into contest shape he's probably be about 215 pounds. Maybe 210.

He should add some T3 into his stack and diet down so we can find out.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: January 16, 2011, 10:27:02 PM »
HA!!!!!!!

Now it's getting interesting.. wanna make  bet old man? the loser pays for the golf weekend in desert... chose your contest...  us side by side.. onstage for heavies.. me with 5" on your old ass and 20 years of IFBB do and don'ts in my corner just because, well I'm not a gymrat ironically...

we on frodo?

Translation:Nasser is hooking me up with drugs, being this close to a man that once posed in a thong is giving me a weird sense of confidence that I can get myself to eat under 10000 calories a day for a sustained period.This will all come crashing down once I try to eat under 10000 calories a day for a sustained period.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #144 on: January 16, 2011, 10:37:24 PM »
HA!!!!!!!

we on frodo?

I don't make decisions like this on a whim, if you knew anything about bodybuilding prep, you would know BUT I will let you know and it wouldn't be a small show. As far as you having 5" on me....get serious, I promise if the judges put you and me side by side it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference. As far as Nasser goes...big deal..hahahah. You have 20 years, I personally have 36 years PLUS hundreds of years of combined experience behind me. Alex..with all seriousness brah...you're out of your league even with 15-20 years between us!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: January 16, 2011, 10:39:43 PM »
I don't make decisions like this on a whim, if you knew anything about bodybuilding prep, you would know BUT I will let you know and it wouldn't be a small show. As far as you having 5" on me....get serious, I promise if the judges put you and me side by side it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference. As far as Nasser goes...big deal..hahahah. You have 20 years, I personally have 36 years PLUS hundreds of years of combined experience behind me. Alex..with all seriousness brah...you're out of your league even with 15-20 years between us!

The last time I saw a 50 year old man say "brah" was when Hulk Hogan was holding a mic.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #146 on: January 16, 2011, 10:41:01 PM »
If A23 got into contest shape he's probably be about 215 pounds. Maybe 210.

He should add some T3 into his stack and diet down so we can find out.

I NEVER agree with you but this time I do. I barely made Lt. Hvy when I competed last and I'm 5'6.

Alex23

« Reply #147 on: January 16, 2011, 10:44:10 PM »

LOL... healthy debate....

But let's act on it. I never fuck around,online bullshit aside, this is January 16th. when can you be ready Joe? I will tower you by at least 25lb but will be respectful in the process. "Tournament of Champions" sound about right... one last for you, back on the game for me....

Do we have a wager?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #148 on: January 16, 2011, 10:47:07 PM »
LOL... healthy debate....

But let's act on it. I never fuck around,online bullshit aside, this is January 16th. when can you be ready Joe? I will tower you by at least 25lb but will be respectful in the process. "Tournament of Champions" sound about right... one last for you, back on the game for me....

Do we have a wager?

When is that show? Oct? Nov?

Alex23

« Reply #149 on: January 16, 2011, 10:49:03 PM »
When is that show? Oct? Nov?

Somewhere before of after the Olympia... maybe we could couple up and I could throw a leg extended double bi and lift you over my head (no homo) ???