Author Topic: Prank call to the Hersh's  (Read 24713 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Prank call to the Hersh's
« Reply #200 on: September 20, 2007, 07:18:16 AM »
Look, how much could you have improved from this pic.  It's called genetics, don't get mad at me, blame your Jew parents, that gave you those lousy genes.......
trust me he looks like he put on some serious size IMO.

BF you really should post your new pic but really it doesn't matter since no matter how big and strong or ripped someone looks, you're still gonna get bashed ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #201 on: September 20, 2007, 07:39:32 AM »

BF you really should post your new pic but really it doesn't matter since no matter how big and strong or ripped someone looks, you're still gonna get bashed ;D
he gets bashed because of his bigmouth.........

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #202 on: September 20, 2007, 07:53:49 AM »

yah bf just sent me some pics last night he had made great improvements man he is way bigger than the pic you guys all have of him

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #203 on: September 20, 2007, 08:03:12 AM »
yah bf just sent me some pics last night he had made great improvements man he is way bigger than the pic you guys all have of him
so why doesn't he show us all.........

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #204 on: September 20, 2007, 08:06:09 AM »
so why doesn't he show us all.........
he should he aint got nothing to be ashamed bout he has put on some good size

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #205 on: September 20, 2007, 08:37:48 AM »
he should he aint got nothing to be ashamed bout he has put on some good size
It's just that, the way he talks you would think the guys a monster, then when his pic was revealed (which he denied), was when he became the big joke.  Samething happened to squatfatty, he first shot his mouth insulting other physique, and talking about his lifting exploits, and his ownings of people at the supermarket.  Then he got revealed as this out of shape, piece of shit.  You notice how all his yapping has stopped now..........

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: September 20, 2007, 08:41:40 AM »
It's just that, the way he talks you would think the guys a monster, then when his pic was revealed (which he denied), was when he became the big joke.  Samething happened to squatfatty, he first shot his mouth insulting other physique, and talking about his lifting exploits, and his ownings of people at the supermarket.  Then he got revealed as this out of shape, piece of shit.  You notice how all his yapping has stopped now..........

i still don't get why you get so wound up about it
T

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #207 on: September 20, 2007, 08:45:27 AM »

MELTDOWN. In all actuality, I never once talked about ANY of my lifts on here. Shows how little you know about nothing. And to boot, my insults aren't that far off from the truth. I bring up facts, people realize that I'm speaking the truth and flip their top. Like you, you think you look good. 99% of society thinks you look like shit. I'm just helping you to realize that. 

And supermarket ownings? Are you retarded? Those would be sarcasm's schtick.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #208 on: September 20, 2007, 08:45:27 AM »
I've personally never made fun of someone's physique unless they insulted myself or others.  Because in my 20+years of lifting, I've come to realize that alot has to do with genetics.  And genetics is something that we really can't control.  Me for example,  I never was, and never will be, ripped to the bone, but I've never had a problem putting on muscle. I can just look at a weight, and put on size, but its a son of a bitch for me to lose weight.  Others get ripped easily, but have problems putting on size.  So, before you judge, u should sometimes look at the factors involved.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #209 on: September 20, 2007, 08:45:55 AM »
i am getting married in a manor hotel kinda deal so they have thier own kitchen bar etc and they gave us the option of cutting wine during dinner and i said that most of all these people are flying in for my wedding the least i can do is feed them and give them drink dammit

Where I live they have a stupid rule that shots are not allowed to be served.they think people will get drunk ::)
but that totally backfire's because instead of just a shot you see people with whole drinks of booze.
nothing like drinking a glass of tequila :P

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #210 on: September 20, 2007, 08:47:04 AM »

Where I live they have a stupid rule that shots are not allowed to be served.they think people will get drunk ::)
but that totally backfire's because instead of just a shot you see people with whole drinks of booze.
nothing like drinking a glass of tequila :P
hahahahhhahhaah nice

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: September 20, 2007, 08:47:34 AM »
I've personally never made fun of someone's physique unless they insulted myself or others.  Because in my 20+years of lifting, I've come to realize that alot has to do with genetics.  And genetics is something that we really can't control.  Me for example,  I never was, and never will be, ripped to the bone, but I've never had a problem putting on muscle. I can just look at a weight, and put on size, but its a son of a bitch for me to lose weight.  Others get ripped easily, but have problems putting on size.  So, before you judge, u should sometimes look at the factors involved.

Muscle? Dude, you're fat. And you're obviously not carrying that much muscle because your numbers aren't THAT impressive for someone at 350 and most likely on gear.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #212 on: September 20, 2007, 08:48:18 AM »
MELTDOWN. In all actuality, I never once talked about ANY of my lifts on here. Shows how little you know about nothing. And to boot, my insults aren't that far off from the truth. I bring up facts, people realize that I'm speaking the truth and flip their top. Like you, you think you look good. 99% of society thinks you look like shit. I'm just helping you to realize that. 

And supermarket ownings? Are you retarded? Those would be sarcasm's schtick.

how about when you were insulting Arvilla's family?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: September 20, 2007, 08:50:14 AM »
how about when you were insulting Arvilla's family?

What about it? Arvilla and Cherri have every single thing coming to them. They want to parade around this board like their King Shit, when they're really nothing special. You keep bring this Arvilla stuff up. They don't even care this much. When you plaster yourself all over an internet forum, you're going to get criticized. And frankly, if you look like Arvilla after 25 years of lifting and massive gear abuse, you have every single insult coming to you.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #214 on: September 20, 2007, 08:50:48 AM »
Muscle? Dude, you're fat. And you're obviously not carrying that much muscle because your numbers aren't THAT impressive for someone at 350 and most likely on gear.
and your built like your getting ready to represent Ethiopia in a bodybuilding contest

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #215 on: September 20, 2007, 08:51:10 AM »
and your built like your getting ready to represent Ethiopia in a bodybuilding contest
not from the pics i saw

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #216 on: September 20, 2007, 08:53:39 AM »
What about it? Arvilla and Cherri have every single thing coming to them. They want to parade around this board like their King Shit, when they're really nothing special. You keep bring this Arvilla stuff up. They don't even care this much. When you plaster yourself all over an internet forum, you're going to get criticized. And frankly, if you look like Arvilla after 25 years of lifting and massive gear abuse, you have every single insult coming to you.
that gives u a right to insult someone's wife and kid......... and you shouldn't talk either with a body like that after 8 years of lifting.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #217 on: September 20, 2007, 08:56:06 AM »
That shirt doesn't fit anymore. Ahh, to actually put on muscle and still look good.
Since that shirt doesn't fit anymore :D.......How big are your arms right now?

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #218 on: September 20, 2007, 09:58:13 AM »

haha Nick is melting down pretty bad.  You've claimed a 500 lbs deadlift among other things. It's pretty obvious you're juiced to the gills since NO ONE can put on 60 lbs of muscle in 3 years as you claim to have.  You're what 170 in the skinny pic and now you claim 230? or you gonna backpedal and say it's 215 now, which i still doubt you could do naturally since as you say you eat like shit and drink like a fish and have crap genetics for size.

Talk about parading around the boards like you're sombody when you're really nothing.  haha epic self projection
I'm Nick's role model!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #219 on: September 20, 2007, 10:00:49 AM »
haha Nick is melting down pretty bad.  You've claimed a 500 lbs deadlift among other things. It's pretty obvious you're juiced to the gills since NO ONE can put on 60 lbs of muscle in 3 years as you claim to have.  You're what 170 in the skinny pic and now you claim 230? or you gonna backpedal and say it's 215 now, which i still doubt you could do naturally since as you say you eat like shit and drink like a fish and have crap genetics for size.

Talk about parading around the boards like you're sombody when you're really nothing.  haha epic self projection
nick got nothen to be ashamed of he has done well and why would it matter if  you someone or not on here its a fucken board on the internet man hahhahhah brutal

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #220 on: September 20, 2007, 10:02:43 AM »
why would it matter if  you someone or not on here its a fucken board on the internet man hahhahhah brutal

exactly
I'm Nick's role model!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #221 on: September 20, 2007, 10:07:48 AM »
exactly
well then get of nicks nuts you guys trian for two different looks  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: September 20, 2007, 10:13:47 AM »
well then get of nicks nuts you guys trian for two different looks  ::)

hahaha, thanks for helping set these clowns straight buddy. Remember, I'm only 140 though!!!!!!  ;D

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #223 on: September 20, 2007, 10:20:42 AM »
that gives u a right to insult someone's wife and kid......... and you shouldn't talk either with a body like that after 8 years of lifting.

haha sounds like someone who was divorced against his wishes

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #224 on: September 20, 2007, 10:23:36 AM »
haha sounds like someone who was divorced against his wishes
havenbull are you suggesting pumphards ex wife has his nut sack on her fireplace mantle?