Author Topic: Any real experience with HUMATROPE or GENOTROPIN?  (Read 24497 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Any real experience with HUMATROPE or GENOTROPIN?
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2015, 07:07:37 PM »
hmmm, I would still take empty stomach. Why would that advice which was the accepted route be different now? I could be wrong!

But I've heard what you're saying here said by a dude who really knows his shit, so not the first time I hear this.
?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2015, 07:15:46 PM »
This is a BB forum we are after muscle gain not HRT
Increasing IGF for the sake of increasing IGF will do nothing for your physique

Yeah whenever I see the threads on HGH timing / dosing and see people needing to inject it frequently or twice a day I'm like  ::)
Real HGH can be taken only on training days, pre workout, an hour before you take your slin and then train 30 minutes later
If you don't get good results doing this... it's not HGH, you have a GHRP/GHRH lol

With GHRP / GHRH you can also pulse it for best effects, pre workout, 3 injections post training
Add in IGF-1 Lr3 post training 100-200mcg and you will get a light mutation
Alternate with PEG-MGF for older guys

CJC-1295 with DAC will also help a lot, will keep the GH bleed going 24/7 then you can pulse with MOD-GRF and get the GH release higher around when you want it
Obviously add insulin and train to get a huge pump

My response was really suppose to be towards the person you responded to in that post that nobody who is running 1-2iu for health reasons when they're older is thinking anything BB related or how they could increase levels further at a lower price...You could def take the bodybuilding part out per say, give or take, seems to me it's turned more into younger fellas who are gym rats who are taking large dosages who don't even compete rather than actual bodybuilders..IMO if you don't compete you're not a bodybuilder... but that might not settle well with alot of people here when it's the harsh reality of the matter....But i digress... i didn't even mean to comment towards you to being with.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2015, 07:20:06 PM »
hmmm, I would still take empty stomach. Why would that advice which was the accepted route be different now? I could be wrong!

But I've heard what you're saying here said by a dude who really knows his shit, so not the first time I hear this.

The empty stomach thing doesn't make sense
Normal humans are always releasing sugar into their bloodstream via their gut
To be fasted you'd need +24h no food

If you eat a meal at 8pm and then inject at 8am you will still have your intestines putting sugar and nutrients into the blood
Especially considering you're not drinking water during this time, absorption is significantly inhibited

Only injecting on an empty stomach is not feasible or logical

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2015, 09:53:25 PM »
The empty stomach thing doesn't make sense
Normal humans are always releasing sugar into their bloodstream via their gut
To be fasted you'd need +24h no food

If you eat a meal at 8pm and then inject at 8am you will still have your intestines putting sugar and nutrients into the blood
Especially considering you're not drinking water during this time, absorption is significantly inhibited

Only injecting on an empty stomach is not feasible or logical

I would still do it 2.5hrs post meal as I don't see evidence to do it otherwise and we're talking about lots of cash to use the stuff.
?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2015, 10:44:40 PM »
I would still do it 2.5hrs post meal as I don't see evidence to do it otherwise and we're talking about lots of cash to use the stuff.

http://www.novonordisk.com.au/content/dam/australia/affiliate/www-novonordisk-au/Patients/Documents/Norditropin%20SimpleXx%20Lnorcmi11.pdf

Nothing in the manufacturers pamphlet

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2015, 12:12:46 AM »
So legit HGH would need 2-4 iu ed on a long term scale for added growth on top of regular juice use?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2015, 01:51:51 AM »
http://www.novonordisk.com.au/content/dam/australia/affiliate/www-novonordisk-au/Patients/Documents/Norditropin%20SimpleXx%20Lnorcmi11.pdf

Nothing in the manufacturers pamphlet

I can only go by anecdotal use and be a follower... Do you have proof in blood work the gh works by timing it say.... After a meal? Would be curious.
?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2015, 05:37:50 AM »
I can only go by anecdotal use and be a follower... Do you have proof in blood work the gh works by timing it say.... After a meal? Would be curious.

No but I do with GHRP2
But you're going to want to be shooting it pre-workout for the best results anyway, an hour before so that it peaks after you're just done training. Taken with humulin at the same time or humalog pre-workout so it all hits at the same time

So you're not really going to have a full stomach during that time anyway, 30-40g of carbs and protein which will be out of the stomach by the time you start training and then begins to peak

Yes Shrek you'll want 2-4ui at least. If money is short, take a higher dose on only a few days a week

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2015, 06:49:20 AM »
There is no difference between geno pens and hygetropin. Growth is growth

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2015, 08:04:48 AM »
There is no difference between geno pens and hygetropin. Growth is growth

Genos and Hygetropin?  You're completely wrong, and there are differences between different pharma brands of GH.  Use all of them once then come have the discussion, until then best to sit this discussion out.   You have no idea what you're talking about.  Serostim, Humatrope, Genotropin, Nutropin AQ, Omnitrope all are GH, but all have different effects.  Huma tends to keep muscles fuller, Serostim seems to cause a little more water and lethargy, Genos are very dry, but seem to be a little flatter on them, etc.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2015, 08:08:10 AM »
No but I do with GHRP2
But you're going to want to be shooting it pre-workout for the best results anyway, an hour before so that it peaks after you're just done training. Taken with humulin at the same time or humalog pre-workout so it all hits at the same time

So you're not really going to have a full stomach during that time anyway, 30-40g of carbs and protein which will be out of the stomach by the time you start training and then begins to peak

Yes Shrek you'll want 2-4ui at least. If money is short, take a higher dose on only a few days a week

Just G2 worked? But now I read the igf tests are not really accurate to tell. I'M lost in this "what's real" debate, lol! All I know is Sev is a "real" guy, lol!!!
?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2015, 09:46:53 AM »
Genos and Hygetropin?  You're completely wrong, and there are differences between different pharma brands of GH.  Use all of them once then come have the discussion, until then best to sit this discussion out.   You have no idea what you're talking about.  Serostim, Humatrope, Genotropin, Nutropin AQ, Omnitrope all are GH, but all have different effects.  Huma tends to keep muscles fuller, Serostim seems to cause a little more water and lethargy, Genos are very dry, but seem to be a little flatter on them, etc.
used them all go sit down

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2015, 11:24:01 AM »
Humatrope and Geno,  I can afford , but it just stings knowing I'm dropping a grand for just a couple months. Hyge I can drop a grand on and get twice the time out of them but how many iu of hyge would it take. Growth is a pain in the ass , why can't it be as simple as tren ace? Pin tren and feel if it's real right of way , get a strong cough and you know it's good tren

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2015, 12:52:19 PM »
Humatrope and Geno,  I can afford , but it just stings knowing I'm dropping a grand for just a couple months. Hyge I can drop a grand on and get twice the time out of them but how many iu of hyge would it take. Growth is a pain in the ass , why can't it be as simple as tren ace? Pin tren and feel if it's real right of way , get a strong cough and you know it's good tren
it is the same.. Get hyge

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2015, 02:21:39 PM »

What are you talking about?  Have you used the USA brands of GH I listed?  I've used them all and Hyges, Rips, Thanks, Grey tops.  To claim that any Chinese generic, which is what Hyges are, is even in the same world as USA GH is insane.  Like I said, you don't know what you're talking about.  Honestly I hope you're just fucking around, because you're way off base.  Also, the Grey tops that are out are better than Hyges.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2015, 02:23:01 PM »

Pin 4iu of Geno or Huma and you'll know within a day or two it's legit.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2015, 04:43:31 PM »
Pin 4iu of Geno or Huma and you'll know within a day or two it's legit.
ok thanks..... 4 iu is what I'll budget them on , time to stock up

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2015, 06:29:57 PM »

The authority on sports doping has spoken! I'm sure Shrek is all ears when a true vet such as Sev chimes in dishing out advice...

I've seen total newbs on a first cycle dwarf this loser.
?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2015, 07:48:51 PM »
The authority on sports doping has spoken! I'm sure Shrek is all ears when a true vet such as Sev chimes in dishing out advice...

I've seen total newbs on a first cycle dwarf this loser.
haha.. panties too tight? Post more pics Hercules  :D

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2015, 08:10:03 PM »
unfortunately you can't just test out 4ui lol, you need to buy a kit

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2015, 08:14:02 PM »
unfortunately you can't just test out 4ui lol, you need to buy a kit
yes I know!!! Lol , Im gonna budget my usage at 4iu per day and just run it at that amount

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2015, 08:46:39 PM »
haha.. panties too tight? Post more pics Hercules  :D

Seeking more jerk off material I see.
?

simon

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2015, 08:44:29 AM »
I see legit lab testing on GH.  There IS good shit coming out of China as well as a lot of garbage. 

astro

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2015, 10:05:10 AM »
so i have a question. i have Serostim 126i.u, 18i.u per vial. so i add 180i.u of bac water but only get 15i.u out of the vial. does one have to account for the water that is disolved into the gh puck?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2015, 10:19:57 AM »
another math retard
how can you guys even afford GH?
if theres "18iu" GH in a vial, you put in 1ml of water in then you got 1.8iu per 0.1ml

jesus. "iu" is not a measurement for any amount at all. its an arbitrary number and nothing more.