Author Topic: Here's a memory story.......this is serious.  (Read 2948 times)

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
Here's a memory story.......this is serious.
« on: February 18, 2007, 04:30:04 AM »
Well I guess I was about 15 cuse it was my freshman year in high school and I had just started lifting weights. One of my buddies and I where starting to really get into it so we went to GNC to buy some supps and advice on how to get big so we end up buying some amminos, creatien, and protien weight gainner and I don't remember what else so we get back to my friends house and sample all the stuff we just bought then we went to sleep.  We get up early the next morning and make a big shake and take anoter serving of each thing we got then we take off for the bus stop, everything was fine then I get on the bus and take a seat and my stomach starts to hurt, by the next stop I'm in extream pain and I gotta take a crap bad!  Then the bus stops and more kids get on well this girl that I have a crush on gets on the bus and she sits next to me, now I'm like this is just my luck, I've never even talked to her before but she knows I like her, so she sits next to me and starts trying to talk to me, and I can't even talk I've got my head against the seat and I'm sweating my ass off  and holding my stomach in pain and every time we hit a bump I swear I almost craped my pants. so we finally get to school and I take off running from the bus and go straight to the bathroom where I spent the next 30 min.  Anyway, my first memory of creatine and weight gainner shakes...  :(

andre90

• Getbig II
  • We Gone Make IT.
Re: Here's a memory story.......this is serious.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 07:01:07 AM »
I feel ya man,after my first takeing of my protein i bought i thought i was gonna crap out my insides lol.
cutting for mr.getbig 2.

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 07:15:06 AM »
First time I took creatine and did the whole loading thing.  After day two of loading I got really, really drunk.  The next day I woke up and my whole face had just about doubled in size.  Think water retention had gone wrong or something.  I was at university and had to do an oral report that day.  :-[
It hasn't helped...

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 08:49:51 AM »
so how did it go with the girl in the end?

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 10:42:39 PM »
so how did it go with the girl in the end?

I ended up talking to her later, I'm shure I came up bith some bulls**t excuse about the bus, but I ended up dating her for like the next 3 years. I still talk to her and she's still hot...

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 03:07:39 AM »
Test dummy, that made me think one of my wrestling storeys. Ok, i was like 9-10 and i was at this wrestling tournament with the team and my dad. When i was a kid i was allways very nervous before a match and iīd go to the toilet 10-30 times before a match (true). Anyways, they announced my match and people started to walk next to the mat. My dad was in my corner and i had to pee really BAD! I said to my dad "i have to go to the toilet, NOW!" He said no time, go wrestle!

Ok, i went to the mat shaked hes hand and the moment the bell rang i threw him into the mat and pinned him. I stud up and ran to the wc. Match lasted like 5-6 seconds and everyone was like WTF just happend. Later i found that i broke some old record.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 08:09:07 AM »
CORRECTION!

I just read an old text about that incident in my "memories book" and i didnīt need to pee i needed to shit!
All the same though.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG