Author Topic: Case #2:"TWEETER" Adonis Principles in Action  (Read 55534 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Case #2: Adonis Principlees in Action
« Reply #250 on: January 31, 2007, 10:05:32 PM »
Just to let everyone know, I will be posting updated pics each sunday. If anyone else has any ideas for this thread, let me know; I want to make this as interesting and informative as possible.

Hey tweet, how's your hunger on this diet?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: CASE STUDY 2: THE ADONIS PRINCIPLES IN ACTION "TWEETER"
« Reply #251 on: January 31, 2007, 10:36:34 PM »

He does. He lives with his parents, and works as an assistant manager at a McDonald's in Bumfucck, NC...  or at least that's what I heard.

I copied and pasted that from their website.

How long have you worked at MCdonalds?

The Heckler

« Reply #252 on: January 31, 2007, 10:42:59 PM »
adonis why are your ears so fucking big???

haha adonis, look at all the gimmick accounts these queerfucks have to create just to attack you! haha monster obsession

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #253 on: January 31, 2007, 10:45:37 PM »
haha adonis, look at all the gimmick accounts these queerfucks have to create just to attack you! haha monster obsession

and who the fuck are you - TA's boyfriend?!

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #254 on: January 31, 2007, 10:48:41 PM »
and who the f**k are you - TA's boyfriend?!

It's Adonis's gimmick account criticizing someone else's gimmick account. Clever huh?
tiny-tit bounty hunter

body88

Re: CASE STUDY 2: THE ADONIS PRINCIPLES IN ACTION "TWEETER"
« Reply #255 on: January 31, 2007, 10:50:00 PM »
It's part of their service...at least in Cali!

People in cali would use the fire dept for something like that.  ;)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Case #2: Adonis Principles in Action
« Reply #256 on: January 31, 2007, 10:52:08 PM »
It's part of their service...at least in Cali!

It certainly is... Most "firemen" are also EMTs and first responders in medical situations now...

Rich Gainihger

« Reply #257 on: January 31, 2007, 10:58:13 PM »

hahahah The Heckler  is adonis....

is this a picture you drew of your boyfriend?

The Heckler

« Reply #258 on: January 31, 2007, 11:01:14 PM »

hahahah The Heckler  is adonis....

Funny how the myth continues to grow.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #259 on: January 31, 2007, 11:02:08 PM »
is this a picture you drew of your boyfriend?

i should've figure that out earlier - Rich Gainihgler is another lame TA's gimick. GET A LIFE you pathetic piece of shit..... ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #260 on: January 31, 2007, 11:10:04 PM »
A lotta hate around here... a lotta hate.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #261 on: February 01, 2007, 01:29:40 AM »
Why are all three of your case studies eating the same number of calories right now despite their differing size and weight?

What "baseline" are you trying to evaluate?  What are your indicators?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #262 on: February 01, 2007, 02:43:11 AM »
Why are all three of your case studies eating the same number of calories right now despite their differing size and weight?

-Hedge

because the trans warp fibrillator combined with the gamma foundation radiation of the nebula is a proton factor, which equals 8100 calories given a status baseline

c'mon Hedge, everyone knows that..and just as accurate as adonis' calculations
Here comes the money shot

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #263 on: February 01, 2007, 02:47:48 AM »
because the trans warp fibrillator combined with the gamma foundation radiation of the nebula is a proton factor, which equals 8100 calories given a status baseline

Is that from star trek?
It hasn't helped...

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #264 on: February 01, 2007, 02:53:22 AM »
Is that from star trek?

I am afraid that I cannot reveal anymore of the "adonis" principle..
Here comes the money shot

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: February 01, 2007, 05:56:16 AM »
I am afraid that I cannot reveal anymore of the "adonis" principle..

AHAHAH

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #266 on: February 01, 2007, 07:06:51 AM »
This shit is nothing more than weight watchers or jenny craig with a new name. Burn more than you take in you lose weight, doesnt matter what the food is. Jesus all the threads dedicated to this are mind boggling. Where is the argument here, (well besides the muscle loss thing)? TA has created a fucking whirlwind of a shitstorm around himself and everyone seems to want to jump in. PLEASE STOP WITH THE TA THREADS!!!!PLEASE!!!!

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #267 on: February 01, 2007, 12:31:07 PM »

-Hedge

Great questions Hedge!!   ;)

I would add....WTF does someone have to do to get a relevant question addressed in this thread?    ;D

:)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: February 01, 2007, 12:32:51 PM »

Great questions Hedge!!   ;)

I would add....WTF does someone have to do to get a relevant question addressed in this thread?    ;D

I`ll answer when I have a bit more time.
Got some work to do.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #269 on: February 01, 2007, 02:26:52 PM »

-Hedge

Better yet, what formula are you using to come up with your numbers?

Just for everyone's info......this type of eating is just a calorie controlled diet not designed for bodybuilding purposes, it's been around for years, exept now the calorie controlled diets are more health oriented. The Zone Diet is a perfect example!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: February 01, 2007, 02:31:18 PM »
Better yet, what formula are you using to come up with your numbers?

Just for everyone's info......this type of eating is just a calorie controlled diet not designed for bodybuilding purposes, it's been around for years, exept now the calorie controlled diets are more health oriented. The Zone Diet is a perfect example!

Scroll back and re-read about my formula that I have determined.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #271 on: February 01, 2007, 02:40:40 PM »
Scroll back and re-read about my formula that I have determined.

This thread is 14 pages, I don't have time to scroll through 400 posts.....enlighten me!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #272 on: February 01, 2007, 03:43:28 PM »
Hopefully this will help. This is a quote from TA earlier in the thread:

"Well, it works like this. I have come up with a formula that determines down to the exact limit of how much heat I release in a closed system. I have come up with this formula based solely on each individuals performance so Anyone is capable of doing this.

Here is a before and after. I haver ALWAYS been a hard trainer and have used conventional methods in the past regarding diet. I have gotten lean on the typical bodybuilder diet, but I also got WEAKER,more tired,felt awful and not to mention it is inconvenient,not economical or practical.

I got fat eating Chicken Breast and Oatmeal and eating clean, I got Ripped eating, Ice Cream and Krispy Kreme.

The idea of eating 700 lbs of meat(350 grams of protein a day for a year) to build about 48 ounces of muscle(about the lifetime natural limit`s average muscle building potential) is just an inefficient waste of heat energy. The body is an effecient processor and science dictates that eating in this manner is futile and pointless. This being based on the conversion of energy. It simply makes zero sense to put in 700 lbs of potential energy to convert into 48 ounces of a different form of stored potential energy. It does not add up!
Matter can neither be created nor destroyed so as you can see, most of this 700 lbs is just wasted potential energy.

Now my equation can be utilized by anyone to be whatever Bodyfat their heart desires at any given time. This means anyone can also hold whatever conditioning they want indefinitely since they know their heat values. They can adjust accordingly at any moment up or down to manipulate fat storage.....You can essentially pick a single date on the calendar and to the DAY, determine EXACTLY what bodyfat you will be.

I also do no cardio and lift about 3 or 4 days a week.

The best part is, you do this by eating whatever your heart desires. I like Burger King,Krispy Kreme,Cake and Cookies and Pizza. So that is what I eat. I also eat off the Food Network. And my favorite, Ice Cream! Everyday! hahah MY girlfriend is one hell of a cook and we like to pick up specials from the fish market as well. The choices are limitless....Whatever you want."

Forty-eight ounces of muscle is only THREE POUNDS. There are PLENTY of trainers (drug-free ones, I might add), who can put on WAAAAAAAY more muscle than that, eating 350 grams of protein every day for a year.

That's part of the problem. Exactly who said that natural bodybuilders average only three lbs. of muscle per year?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: February 01, 2007, 03:46:58 PM »
Forty-eight ounces of muscle is only THREE POUNDS. There are PLENTY of trainers (drug-free ones, I might add), who can put on WAAAAAAAY more muscle than that, eating 350 grams of protein every day for a year.

That's part of the problem. Exactly who said that natural bodybuilders average only three lbs. of muscle per year?

Give me a maximum and a minimum.

Also, keep in mind, in the History of Mankind there never has been anyone LIFETIME NATURAL, under 6 ft, 200 lbs ripped at 3 percent.

1000 dollars if you can find me 3 such specimens

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #274 on: February 01, 2007, 03:49:23 PM »

after watching blood and guts, in his prime gaining years, dorian yates was only putting on about 5 lbs of lean muscle a year.

if you think 3 lbs isn't a lot, go to the store and pick up a 3 lb piece of lean meat.  it's HUGE.
Deep Tissue Massage