Author Topic: Barack Obama Breaks Promise, Flip Flops, and supports Telco’s  (Read 1333 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Today, Democratic Presidential candidate Barack Obama voted for  H.R.6304, which amends the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (F.I.S.A). In doing so he voted to give telecommunication providers immunity against civil damages that they might incur in the course of enabling the government to execute wiretaps and other types of electronic surveillance. He did so, after an amendment to the bill that would have stripped out the immunity provision, S.Amdt. 5064, was defeated 32-66. In voting for the bill, Obama acted in direct contradiction to his earlier statements.

Full Article...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
Re: Barack Obama Breaks Promise, Flip Flops, and supports Telco’s
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 04:57:32 AM »
Hugo, you're a Bamarite aren't you? What do you make of this?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 05:10:38 AM »
Hugo, you're a Bamarite aren't you? What do you make of this?
yup, I had to look up that word.  I didn't find a single definition on the net.  Hook me up, what the frack is a bamarite? lol... I don't know but it doesn't sound good :D  On the subject progessives and myself have not been happy with Obama's pace on this.  Several have chalked it up to him moving middle/right for the election for the purpose of winning.  Play by the sword...

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 05:53:25 AM »
yup, I had to look up that word.  I didn't find a single definition on the net.  Hook me up, what the frack is a bamarite? lol... I don't know but it doesn't sound good :D  On the subject progessives and myself have not been happy with Obama's pace on this.  Several have chalked it up to him moving middle/right for the election for the purpose of winning.  Play by the sword...

Yes, my own opinion is that he's become more centred to get more votes.
الاسلام هو شيطانية