Author Topic: Cop turns off camera & beats up female  (Read 3697 times)

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
Cop turns off camera & beats up female
« on: February 16, 2010, 07:46:15 AM »

RIP Bob Probert

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: Cop turns off camera & beats up female
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 08:22:00 AM »
Get ready to see a whole lot more of this as the police state comes more into play.
C

Power

• Getbig III
  • Move along
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 12:04:27 PM »
Simple enough.  Had she acted correctly, there would have been no problem.  Officer should be promoted.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 01:37:06 PM »
Simple enough.  Had she acted correctly, there would have been no problem.  Officer should be promoted.

You won't be saying this should one day they arrest you for something you did or did not do. While I agree the woman was being difficult...it did not warrant this behavior or the lying from the cops attorney that she fell down and busted up her face like that..
C

Power

• Getbig III
  • Move along
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 06:34:18 PM »
You won't be saying this should one day they arrest you for something you did or did not do. While I agree the woman was being difficult...it did not warrant this behavior or the lying from the cops attorney that she fell down and busted up her face like that..

When that day comes I will comply with their directions, request my lawyer and handle the situation like a normal intelligent adult.  You see, contrary to much of the garbage you post here, life is actually very simple.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 06:38:26 PM »
When that day comes I will comply with their directions, request my lawyer and handle the situation like a normal intelligent adult.  You see, contrary to much of the garbage you post here, life is actually very simple.

You're an idiot.
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 06:42:04 PM »
Piece of shit was fired, good...
S

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2010, 07:18:54 PM »
She's going to get PAID!!

Can't believe they're not going after that idiot ex-cop.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2010, 07:36:10 PM »
LOL its good the cop got fired b/c that shit is unacceptable but at the same time do what the cops tell you, know your rights and if there is a problem take it up when your NOT IN CUSTODY JACKASSSSSESSSSSSSS

She may not have deserved to be beaten b/c it was unlawful but she certainly deserved to get beaten for being a dumbass

I nominate her for the next round of darwin awards  ;D

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2010, 07:56:18 PM »
...but she certainly deserved to get beaten for being a dumbass

If that's the standard, you'd also have to beatdown Mons, Blacken, multi persona SAMSON/Jag.

Of course, since they consider us dumbasses...well, you get the point!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2010, 08:05:26 PM »
LOL its good the cop got fired b/c that shit is unacceptable but at the same time do what the cops tell you, know your rights and if there is a problem take it up when your NOT IN CUSTODY JACKASSSSSESSSSSSSS

She may not have deserved to be beaten b/c it was unlawful but she certainly deserved to get beaten for being a dumbass

I nominate her for the next round of darwin awards  ;D

How so? By all appearances, seems to me she is in for a HUGE PAYDAY!!!!!!

As for the cop, ...he ought to get the darwin Award. What kind of a job can he get in the future?
...fired from the police force for beating up a woman in custody? Oh ya... he's a real winner all right.
I can see companies lining up to hire him. Maybe Blackwater will have him,  ...but I have a feeling any coward who'd stoop so low as to beat up a woman in handcuffs, wouldn't have the testicular fortitude to work in Iraq or Afghanistan.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2010, 07:11:30 AM »

If that's the standard, you'd also have to beatdown Mons, Blacken, multi persona SAMSON/Jag.

Of course, since they consider us dumbasses...well, you get the point!
LOL thats ok I think we could take em  ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2010, 07:15:16 AM »
How so? By all appearances, seems to me she is in for a HUGE PAYDAY!!!!!!

As for the cop, ...he ought to get the darwin Award. What kind of a job can he get in the future?
...fired from the police force for beating up a woman in custody? Oh ya... he's a real winner all right.
I can see companies lining up to hire him. Maybe Blackwater will have him,  ...but I have a feeling any coward who'd stoop so low as to beat up a woman in handcuffs, wouldn't have the testicular fortitude to work in Iraq or Afghanistan.
LOL yes jag im sure that was what was formost in her mind was a payday  ::)

fact of the matter is you know your rights, do what the cops say and if there is a problem you bring it up after the incident or you possibly get beat up or shot...Common fucking sense aint that common anymore huh?  ;)

LOL how about the testicular fortitude of a person who knows that the person they are acting out against wouldnt hurt them? Im sure she would act the same way in afghanistan too  ::)

Power

• Getbig III
  • Move along
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2010, 07:41:25 AM »
You're an idiot.

LOL, please enlighten me.  How would you handle it?  You criticize but fail to offer an alternative course of action. 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2010, 11:51:09 AM »

I nominate her for the next round of darwin awards  ;D

Yeah, I don't understand what these people think they're going to accomplish by acting like morons, and giving these cops who are just trying to do their job and get through the day a hard time...
S

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2010, 04:02:47 PM »
Good thing shew wasn't black.
((-::

Power

• Getbig III
  • Move along
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2010, 07:50:29 AM »
You're an idiot.  was she out of line, sure.  Did it call for turning off the camera and crushing her skull, you're an idiot if you think that was ok or needed.

Wow, everyone is so quick to insult.  Instead of watching a 2 minute video and making a snap judgement perhaps you should go Paul Harvey on this and then get back to me.     

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2010, 08:17:21 AM »
Absolutely chilling-- but no surprise.

Most cops are pieces of shit-- I dont care if the woman spit on the cop-- a 120lb female that is handcuffed should not have been beaten like an animal regardless of what she said or did.

What could have possibly transpired while that video camrea was off? She tripped and fell on her face 15 times? Broken nose, jaw, losing teeth--- C'mon give me a break. The guy obviously threw her a vicious beating.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2010, 04:59:51 PM »
Absolutely chilling-- but no surprise.

Most cops are pieces of shit-- I dont care if the woman spit on the cop-- a 120lb female that is handcuffed should not have been beaten like an animal regardless of what she said or did.

What could have possibly transpired while that video camrea was off? She tripped and fell on her face 15 times? Broken nose, jaw, losing teeth--- C'mon give me a break. The guy obviously threw her a vicious beating.

What if she was a 15 yr old child who kicked off her shoe in a holding cell?
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2010, 05:27:31 PM »
i hate cops that abuse their power.  unfortunately, you often have to comply just to save your skin.  you do often have the power to sue later, if you are lucky enough to have evidence of wrongdoing.  Their word is worth more than yours, and you can bet your ass if they fvck up and shoot you in the back accidently, it's going to be painted as your fault.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2010, 07:13:15 PM »
Know your rights, do what youre told, if there is a problem take it up afterwards...

I agree that this guys actions where totally unacceptable but some of you guys seem to think that the woman acting up was simply an innocent victim it should not be acceptable for a person to act out when a police officer is just trying to do their job.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2010, 05:33:03 AM »
What if she was a 15 yr old child who kicked off her shoe in a holding cell?

If you were the 15 year old girl, I would applaud the police beating her with a phone book and throwing her in a thorn patch after hog tying her.

If it was anyone else, then no physical action should be taken.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2010, 06:04:32 AM »
If you were the 15 year old girl, I would applaud the police beating her with a phone book and throwing her in a thorn patch after hog tying her.

If it was anyone else, then no physical action should be taken.

I'm sorry, but that's hilarious...  ;D
S

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2010, 12:33:28 PM »
At least he turned the camera OFF.   In LA  the County would do it live!!!!!
((-::

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2010, 02:02:39 PM »
All she had to do was stop the bullshit. The officer was wrong but she still could have stopped the situation from escalating by simply sitting down. I mean really, how hard is it to sit the heck down?