Author Topic: How do you get TRT  (Read 9482 times)

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Re: How do you get TRT
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2017, 11:35:02 AM »
Spectrum in FL...

They do online blood-work testing to see if you qualify then a licensed doctor prescribes whats necessary.

My friend uses them..

https://spectrumhrt.com/

Call and ask for Jessie

I'm in Florida, have any idea how much does it cost to blood work plus consultation, Man?

QuietYou

« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2017, 11:36:07 AM »
Not where I live. They charge in the thousands monthly at the TRT clinic here. In fact they administer the shot, hell you don't even get to take the bottle of test with you.

THe lab I used placed an order with the pharmacy they work with and I was mailed the bottle of test. I wanna say it was about $300+ just for that.

They require blood work before every cycle which can drive the cost up even more.

Like I said, black market is much less expensive.  But I'd still recommend getting blood work done at least once a year.

lmfaoo that place should be shot up for such outrageous prices. Where i'm from you can get a bottle of cyp for 30 dollars. The places that do the shots for you tend to be more expensive because they literally charge you for that.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2017, 11:37:25 AM »
Not where I live. They charge in the thousands monthly at the TRT clinic here. In fact they administer the shot, hell you don't even get to take the bottle of test with you.

THe lab I used placed an order with the pharmacy they work with and I was mailed the bottle of test. I wanna say it was about $300+ just for that.

They require blood work before every cycle which can drive the cost up even more.

Like I said, black market is much less expensive.  But I'd still recommend getting blood work done at least once a year.

Black Market legit gotta be hard to get good stuff

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2017, 11:40:37 AM »
lmfaoo that place should be shot up for such outrageous prices. Where i'm from you can get a bottle of cyp for 30 dollars. The places that do the shots for you tend to be more expensive because they literally charge you for that.

I live in a backwards ass, trailer trash , poduck town so the locals here are easy to fleece.

Plus, if you're into rejuvenation/TRT they're the only show in town 

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2017, 11:42:51 AM »
Black Market legit gotta be hard to get good stuff

Not necessarily, there's places with good solid reps and reviews of people actually posting their blood work during cycle to vouch for the legitimacy of several labs.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2017, 11:49:01 AM »
Not necessarily, there's places with good solid reps and reviews of people actually posting their blood work during cycle to vouch for the legitimacy of several labs.

I just wanna do something pretty small, like 1 cc a week, but for some reason read that most of the black market stuff around is underdosed or have other esters :(

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2017, 12:43:50 PM »
Go to a clinic.  Here in S FL, the biggest are The Center, Royal Men's Medical Center, Genesis, The Program, and Men's Center.

Varies between $149-$199 per month.  Standard protocol is 200mg Test Cyp weekly, 50ius of HCG twice a week, 1mg of arimidex weekly.

All labs and doctor visits covered in the monthly cost.  Labs 2x a year, and doctor visit once a year. 

The two biggest benefits is that the docs are hip and AAS knowledgeable so if you are having problems in some other area (thyroid, prostate, cholesterol, etc..) they can send you to doctors they know of with experience treating AAS patients.  The second and best benefit is your shit is legal.  You can travel with it, etc...  don't have to worry about your girl calling the po-pos on you and showing them your stash just because she is bitchy, etc...
Save your old test vials like I do so when I travel to Thailand, Bali or India, I can fill them with whatever the fuck I want bring back with me.  No questions asked because it has a legit label on the bottle.

HowDog

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2017, 12:58:17 PM »
The pellets are the bomb, get shot up every 4 months.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2017, 01:45:58 PM »

call and ask.. no clue.. but you don't even have to go to the office.. they can mail you all the required testing

JakeDawg

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2017, 01:47:58 PM »
I've been on HRT for about 12 years now. Every ten weeks I get a 10 ml bottle of Test Cyp (200mgs per ml), 20 capsules of 0.5mg Arimidex (I take one capsule on sunday night and the other capsule on wednesday night, I inject 1 cc (200mgs of Cyp every friday morning) and a bottle of HCG which I never use.

I get annual blood work and when they do draw blood annually,  they draw it 7 days from my last shot. Results are always with a test level of around 1000. My buddy was taking 100mgs a week and his test levels 7 days after injection were around 450.  100mgs per week of test is not enough in my opinion.  200mgs per week is just fine as my hematocrit levels never go out of range.  I pay around $450 every ten weeks for the above protocol. Has changed my life. Allows me to recover and maintain mass on low calories.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2017, 02:40:58 PM »
I go to a clinic, docs are real cool there,  they are looking to put you at optimal levels. Im on 200 test cyp a week, along with hcg and arimidex,  they do labs every 3 months, but can request labs anytime free of charge, I'm always in the 1000-1200 range. It cost $200 a month. Never did any steroids before this, I've added about 18 pounds this year, main things I've noticed is better fullness, recovery,  energy, sex drive. To keep my levels high and consistent they had me split my test shots twice a week, 3 days a week hcg injections, and 2 days I take arimidex.  This way you are getting a boost in test everyday.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2017, 02:51:17 PM »
Don't ever tell your doctor that you've been doing steroids since you were 17.

Why? Makes absolutely no difference to them WHY you need hrt (aside from ruling out cancer/pituitary tumors).

My 1st hrt script was at 23 from a gp. Then hrt all through prison (went through about 5 Drs in there. Bummed the 1st got fired since she gave nice back massages every few wks lol... That's another story) with bloodwork every 6-8 wks (had t4 as well). Then get script when I got out from another gp (lady that time). All of them knew what I did and didn't say shit despite me being 230-240lbs if the levels are low they're low and it's ok to bring them into normal range.. Even "high" range, so long as they're not low.

QuietYou

« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2017, 02:58:48 PM »
Why? Makes absolutely no difference to them WHY you need hrt (aside from ruling out cancer/pituitary tumors).

My 1st hrt script was at 23 from a gp. Then hrt all through prison (went through about 5 Drs in there. Bummed the 1st got fired since she gave nice back massages every few wks lol... That's another story) with bloodwork every 6-8 wks (had t4 as well). Then get script when I got out from another gp (lady that time). All of them knew what I did and didn't say shit despite me being 230-240lbs if the levels are low they're low and it's ok to bring them into normal range.. Even "high" range, so long as they're not low.
because you will be marked down and it will effect insurance and how you are taken care of and trusted. Prices will go up for basic things and down the line you won’t qualify or be taken priority of in certain situations. You just have to trust me

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2017, 03:54:28 PM »
Go to a clinic.  Here in S FL, the biggest are The Center, Royal Men's Medical Center, Genesis, The Program, and Men's Center.

Varies between $149-$199 per month.  Standard protocol is 200mg Test Cyp weekly, 50ius of HCG twice a week, 1mg of arimidex weekly.

All labs and doctor visits covered in the monthly cost.  Labs 2x a year, and doctor visit once a year. 

The two biggest benefits is that the docs are hip and AAS knowledgeable so if you are having problems in some other area (thyroid, prostate, cholesterol, etc..) they can send you to doctors they know of with experience treating AAS patients.  The second and best benefit is your shit is legal.  You can travel with it, etc...  don't have to worry about your girl calling the po-pos on you and showing them your stash just because she is bitchy, etc...
Save your old test vials like I do so when I travel to Thailand, Bali or India, I can fill them with whatever the fuck I want bring back with me.  No questions asked because it has a legit label on the bottle.

Cool, Man. Thanks for the tip. 199 with Adex, HCG and Cyp?, I'm on It :)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2017, 03:59:11 PM »

100mgs per week of test is not enough in my opinion.  
That's because injection is only once a week.

JakeDawg

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2017, 11:33:58 PM »

Wow. Where did you do time at?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2017, 02:48:41 AM »
because you will be marked down and it will effect insurance and how you are taken care of and trusted. Prices will go up for basic things and down the line you won’t qualify or be taken priority of in certain situations. You just have to trust me

Eh, no it won't. Had insurance in 05 when I got it. Had insurance in 2011 when I got it and have had insurance since. Hasn't affected it one bit. Nor has doctors being aware of past heroin addiction or alcohol withdrawal.

i dont have to trust you. I know from experience.

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2017, 03:35:21 AM »
s it takes 2 months to
produce mature viable sperm so hcg can't possibly work that quickly if shooting blanks. 

totally correct

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2017, 06:25:01 AM »
totally correct

It's interesting, though, how there seem to be quite a few bodybuilders who have apparently been fertile despite major abuse over many years. Like Bostin Loyd. Now Bostin did say he had been taking some HCG for a while before stacking high dose HCG and HMG, but still, the human studies on testosterone for birth control show that 200mg is very effective for that purpose.

I remember Palumbo had some theory that very high test dosages actually increase intratesticular test, instead of the opposite with low dosages, which is important for sperm production. I don't know if he just pulled that out of his ass or what. What do you think willl?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2017, 06:46:35 AM »
I've been on HRT for about 12 years now. Every ten weeks I get a 10 ml bottle of Test Cyp (200mgs per ml), 20 capsules of 0.5mg Arimidex (I take one capsule on sunday night and the other capsule on wednesday night, I inject 1 cc (200mgs of Cyp every friday morning) and a bottle of HCG which I never use.

I get annual blood work and when they do draw blood annually,  they draw it 7 days from my last shot. Results are always with a test level of around 1000. My buddy was taking 100mgs a week and his test levels 7 days after injection were around 450.  100mgs per week of test is not enough in my opinion.  200mgs per week is just fine as my hematocrit levels never go out of range.  I pay around $450 every ten weeks for the above protocol. Has changed my life. Allows me to recover and maintain mass on low calories.

Except for the price there, that is exactly how things are here.

I did a cycle of winstrol for 10 weeks, then came off and the seventh week of being off went to the clinic where the doctor sent me for blood work.  Naturally it came back low.  Which was my exact intent.

As I have stated before, I only do one AAS cycle per year from May-August. So I stock pile my shipments until it is time to start.  I never use the adex or hcg either.  For the last 3 shipments, they have sent me compound of :

200mg Test Cyp / 1mg Arimidex per ml
200mg Test Enan / 1mg Arimidex per ml
150mg Test Cyp / 50mg Test Prop / 1mg Arimidex per ml

I am not a fan of getting Arimidex compounded in.   When I cycle I do 600mg test, 600mg primo weekly and with those vials above, that would come out to be 3mg arimidex weekly which I can literally hear my joints drying out and my hair turning brittle now.

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2017, 06:58:27 AM »
VANB, it is complex and simple at the same time

exogenous or supraphysiological Test will inhibit both LH and FSH

what is important for sperm maturation is LH but even more so FSH

the HCG will only mimic the LH and thus increase T production (as good as it can) hence maintain or increase testes size momentarily

the hcg role in spermatogenesis is inferior to that of FSH, and yes it takes about 2 month cycle after FSH is introduced to complete spermatogenesis in healthy men

whenever i am on exo T my FSH drops to 0.1, theoretically speaking that minute percentage allows a minute percentage of sperm to be fertile
fertility reduced with 99% not 100

a receptive female counterpart could use that 1% very well

very high T catabolizes testes hence the shriveled dried raisin look, how this could possibly increase intratesticular test is anatomically, physiologically and endocrinogically beyond my comprehension

understand medical community does not master the whole picture but they do master most of the fundamentals, there have been documented stories about viable sperm cells remaining active in hideout in vasectomized men, resulting in pregnancy as far as 2 years after surgery and beyond

some vasectomized men can still produce finite possibility of fertility

its beyond our grasp for now

the bbers who wish for fertility ON cycle shd use HMG

to answer your question in regards to the T birth pill, it is defective
what they are working on today is birth control through gonadotropin (cycle) byproduct and side-product manipulation, such as to inhibit total LH and FSH through multiplural pathways

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2017, 06:59:32 AM »
Maybe Doc Huge could hook ya up?

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2017, 07:04:50 AM »
and remember, homeostasis is a strange thing

whenever your T levels go down, T receptors rise (affinity, use-ability, free-ability reinstated/reinforced)

whenever your FSH goes down, FSH receptors rise

;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2017, 07:12:47 AM »
VANB, it is complex and simple at the same time

exogenous or supraphysiological Test will inhibit both LH and FSH

what is important for sperm maturation is LH but even more so FSH

the HCG will only mimic the LH and thus increase T production (as good as it can) hence maintain or increase testes size momentarily

the hcg role in spermatogenesis is inferior to that of FSH, and yes it takes about 2 month cycle after FSH is introduced to complete spermatogenesis in healthy men

whenever i am on exo T my FSH drops to 0.1, theoretically speaking that minute percentage allows a minute percentage of sperm to be fertile
fertility reduced with 99% not 100

a receptive female counterpart could use that 1% very well

very high T catabolizes testes hence the shriveled dried raisin look, how this could possibly increase intratesticular test is anatomically, physiologically and endocrinogically beyond my comprehension

understand medical community does not master the whole picture but they do master most of the fundamentals, there have been documented stories about viable sperm cells remaining active in hideout in vasectomized men, resulting in pregnancy as far as 2 years after surgery and beyond

some vasectomized men can still produce finite possibility of fertility

its beyond our grasp for now

the bbers who wish for fertility ON cycle shd use HMG

to answer your question in regards to the T birth pill, it is defective
what they are working on today is birth control through gonadotropin (cycle) byproduct and side-product manipulation, such as to inhibit total LH and FSH through multiplural pathways

This is correct.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2017, 07:14:24 AM »
I remember when you said you made a girl pregnant after a shot or 2 of hcg. Bostin Loyd made his girl pregnant
after 2 weeks of hcg + hmg. I did some reading on this and asked around and it appears it takes 2 months to
produce mature viable sperm so hcg can't possibly work that quickly if shooting blanks. So you were probably
fertile without the hcg. What do you think, am I off on this? I mean we know some people don't get infertile from steroids.

Happened with both my boys.

With the first boy I'd been" on" for about 3-4 years straight, zero breaks, only short decreases no longer than maybe 4 weeks (at most) & no less than 250mg (more.likely 500mg) of Primoteston or Sten, along With either 1cc/day Reforvit-B (dbol 25mg) and/or 1/2cc tren mwf (Finaplix conversion 75mg/cc via Animal's kits).

However most of timeframe was a minimum of 1.5-2g/wk Primoteston/Sten (was a f'n boatload of Sten. 40 f'n cc's to get 2g, which consisted of 1.5g cyp and 500mg prop, along with 200mg DHEA), plus 1-1.5g (IIRC) other shit consisting of Organon deca preloads (also a boatload of a fucking oil@50mg/cc), Norma deca, 100-150mg tren mwf, 50-75mg/day Reforvit-B, 200-500mg/wk Fort Dodge EQ (ALSO a boatload of oil @ 50mg/cc as well)... Those doses were especially consistent especially on the 12 months with few breaks, prior to her getting pregnant. Didn't go "off"... all I did was add one shot of HCG consisting of a full of vile, 5,000 i.u. on a Saturday and without taking my foot off the gas, another vile the next Saturday. 9months later, almost exactly, after that 2nd dose, I had a baby boy.

* above I said I've been on for 3 to 4 years straight, however the first year of those 3 to 4 years two doses were lower consisting of 502 750 mg of Primo Tustin per week along with 75 mg Trenbolone 3 days a week for about two months on 3 months off roughly, and 25-37.5 mg per day of reforvit-b for the same two months on and two or three months off. No deca or eq in that time frame I don't believe.

In the year prior to that I did one 12 week cycle of 100 mg per week of Sten followed by 12 weeks off including pct for the first (*I believe) 3 or 4 weeks of Clomid starting at 75 milligrams per day and decreasing to 25 milligrams per day. Then another 12 week cycle (which I actually stretched out to 16wks) of 200mg-400mg/wk of Schein cyp (I managed to get some of the last Schein cyp ever produced... which led to the beef between t2g/Time2Grow and myself.. Long story) followed by just a couple wks of 50mg/day Clomid.

Now, in that timeframe I wore a condom for about 2mins before taking it off (1st time having sex with my ex, my first son's mom) . never wore one with any of the roughly three dozen girls in high-school before her except for the time periods when I was running Clomid when I didn't have sex with any girls. Out of fear of them getting pregnant... Mind you that first year of 100mg/wk was my first cycle which I started on my 17th birthday, and Ive cum inside every girl, every time (pussy or mouth), minus Maybe 5 to 6 times, before and after I started using steroids. So I was shocked when we found out she was pregnant because I was so used to never having to worry about girls getting pregnant and I'd completely forgotten that HCG was first and foremost a fertility drug however I quickly put two and two together and remembered I had done those two HCG shots three months prior (we didn't find out she was pregnant until she was 3 months along).

Same thing with my second son. Except the dosages were much higher. About 7g/wk total, consisting of an entire bottles of testosterone (some Brovel/Tornal T200/2g, Ttokyo, Denkall cyp 2.5g & QV enan 2.5g, but about 80% of testosterone I bought was PetPharma enan 3.5g... this was around the time when I had started producing anabolics. *never used anything by Loeffler) & EQ (1g, either also Ttokyo, Denkall, or QV) per week. Plus 100mg/day Tren (still mostly Finaplix carts at that point. Never pre-made Veterinary tren), 100mg/day dbol (ref-b, Thai pinks, BD, my own etc), 75-150mg/day PetPharma, Syntex, Anapolan, Ttokyo anadrol, 600mg/wk Denkall deca (sometimes added a 150mg shot of regular Durabolan)... Ran those doses (actually, come to think of it, subtract about 2grams total from that for the 1st 6months, Postal Service are for the final three months before and during when my second son was conceived) non-stop for 9months straight with the goal of doing the super heavy weight class at the San Diego Championships/ World Gym Classic in march but life was hectic with a 6month old, so I decided to do the Border Sates Championships in September instead and just kept my foot on the gas (bad idea)...

So with our second son, the total milligrams per week were about 7,000, and again, I did a 5,000i.u. shot of HCG on a Saturday (not wanting to waste a vial.. LoL) and another 5,000 i.u. vial the following Saturday, and sure enough, 2 months later, (actually I believe it was less than 2 months this time... more like 4-6 weeks because she was acting fucking out of her mind this time around and I could tell something was up so we took a test earlier). This time I couldn't fucking believe it. Took me about a month to remember I did HCG shots again, after realizing I had forgotten HCG was a fertility drug... again. I didn't think was any way, even with HCG, that I would produce a baby at the dosages I was running. But I did (confirmed by the county of San Diego's DNA testing procedure after we split lol).

So, few dozen girls prior to, and I came inside each and every one of them. No condom. Some I had sex with once, some a dozen times, and some a few dozen times. Then there's my son's mom. My ex. I don't believe I was fertile before my ex, my son's mother and I don't believe she was infertile. She was 5ft tall, thick like a gymnast but soft and feminine with 36D to 38DD, and everywhere in between boobs, small hands small feet round chubby cheeks pimples big smile nice big full lips... Just a very feminine girl. And to this day, of all the girls I've had sex with in my life she is still the one I was the most sexually compatible with. At the time our first son was conceived we'd been together roughly 25months/750 days (let's subtract 1 month/30 days because have sex for the first month, so make that 720 days)  & we didn't move in together for about 3 months however I still saw her 3 days a week, so let's make that number 680. In those 680 days it probably had sex on average twice a day, if not more. Ill round up to 1,400 times that we had sex and she didn't get pregnant (& that's just me and her. Not taking into account all the girls and all the times prior to that, with and without steroids. I went through all fucking boatload of horny goat weed maca and Yohimbe with her and before her/before viagrslol... Don't even know how to put a number on those girls). Then there's all the times before our 2nd son, as we started again just 2-3 wks after the 1st, since she had a c-section (small girl & an 8 1/2lb baby)...

Then after just 2 h.c.g. injections each time, she gets pregnant. Unconvinced both times were direct results of the HCG injections.

/end post. Thank God for voice-text lol