Author Topic: How do you get TRT  (Read 9545 times)

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Re: How do you get TRT
« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2018, 11:14:37 AM »
How often do they have you take off b/t your 10 week cycles?
Take off? You're on forever,  it's been over a year now for me.

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2018, 01:09:25 PM »

the donate blood thing is something most do not do.

man... i wish i was on TRT now! lol

good to see you bros are doing well with it though and it is more main stream now than it was just 3-5 years ago. in 10 years id say it will be very common.

Those Androgel commercials helped make people finally realize it wasn't an evil substance.

QuietYou

« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2018, 09:28:43 PM »
Listen to ESfitness if you want to die doing things that he has never even tried

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2018, 09:38:31 PM »
Will fasting lower hemocrit levels that are too high?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2018, 10:02:45 PM »
Will fasting lower hemocrit levels that are too high?

No but donating blood will.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2018, 11:13:16 PM »
Take off? You're on forever,  it's been over a year now for me.

Any negative side effects?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2018, 04:31:38 AM »
Any negative side effects?
Increase in energy, better recovery,  muscle gain (18 pounds). The only negative is the increased sex drive, I already had a high sex drive now it's almost annoying,  mandatory I bust 2 nuts a day,  I crack one off every morning then hit my girl at night,  also ragging boners out of nowhere.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2018, 05:10:38 AM »
Listen to ESfitness if you want to die doing things that he has never even tried

Explain yourself.

I'll never understand the "Earth is flat" dumb fucks who claim everything is a lie if they haven't seen or done it themselves, yet they have zero social skills which leads to zero Life Experiences and likely next to zero education , which gives them zero authority to speak on any subjects validity.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2018, 05:13:19 AM »
^^^^ almost all the turds on here will not believe anything one says

Talk about fuvking paranoid

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2018, 01:37:26 AM »
It's interesting, though, how there seem to be quite a few bodybuilders who have apparently been fertile despite major abuse over many years. Like Bostin Loyd. Now Bostin did say he had been taking some HCG for a while before stacking high dose HCG and HMG, but still, the human studies on testosterone for birth control show that 200mg is very effective for that purpose.

I remember Palumbo had some theory that very high test dosages actually increase intratesticular test, instead of the opposite with low dosages, which is important for sperm production. I don't know if he just pulled that out of his ass or what. What do you think willl?

I sent you the exact Palumbo quote through PM, (if you could repost it here becuz i didnt keep it) it says something along the lines of "very high T concentrations in blood will make depleted testes (due to AAS) get enough of T through blood flow and still make it possible for spermatogenesis to occur..."

in retrospect, this might make sense to a certain degree and I'm almost inclined to say it is hypothetically indeed true

what would be lacking is optimal FSH, which is easely (exo) corrected when you would want it to

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: March 07, 2018, 03:38:01 AM »
so... no?

nobody here is on TRT who never juiced in the past?

well 2 x 250mg/wk for 8 week cycles as a young buck around 22yrs old. so i was pretty clean i guess history wise.

About 15yrs later developed symptoms of low.test, got myself checked out and sure enough test was crazy low.

Was given Androgel. ran with that for maybe 4mths then went to injects. i run 125/wk to feel normal then ill run 250/wk to get extra blood, more horny, look better at times throughout the year.

Been on for 3yrs. No ill health. I am wary of the hematocrit so i generally do 3mths 250 then 3mths 125 to let the blood go down. I was having regular checkups done but stopped it as everything was normal.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: March 07, 2018, 09:56:06 AM »
If you slip on the ice, fall and break your leg and your body unable to repair itself without a cast maybe your body just isn't fit for walking anymore and maybe spend the rest of your life in a wheelchair.

this!!! Plus optimum test levels are not just required for bodybuilding but for a man's overall HEALTH!!! What a stupid fucking analogy!!

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: March 07, 2018, 03:41:42 PM »
High hematocrit/hemoglobin, lowered hdl, elevated triglycerides, elevated bp etc. Older guys are often very sensitive to gear and 200mg could cause all the aforementioned issues. A real dr will check those numbers on a regular basis and adjusted accordingly.

Great advice and most of those symptoms appear and are usually dosage related, get bloodwork done clean then =compare it to on dosage. I get blood out every 3 months , I use only 100mgs per shot and don't use arimidex, higher singular doses will drop my HDL, arimidex also drops HDL, I can increase the 100mgs every 7 days to every 4th day and get away with it but a 200mg shot gives me too much test.

The secret is to find a point on where your bloodwork when on is not negative to when you are off, for me this is 100mgs max per shot and every 7-10 days. I get the benefits without the negatives which I also count as water weight etc. Personally the associated weight gain with TRT use is negative from my own position.