Author Topic: Nasser Owning 14 times Mr. Olympia Winners on the Same Stage!!  (Read 9340 times)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Re: Nasser Owning 14 times Mr. Olympia Winners on the Same Stage!!
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2009, 06:51:39 PM »
Sixth lol a very distant sixth and he placed ahead of Nasser because he was disqualified lmao

I love it when Huckster mocks physiques that defeated his hero, badly. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2009, 06:56:33 PM »
I love it when Huckster mocks physiques that defeated his hero. 

What can he do? what's funny is he goes to crazy lengths to simplify Dorian to nothing more than lats and calves if that was true it would have been easy for Ronnie even less than 100% to beat him lol and where was he all those years ? in the back of the field lol he knows Dorian is better hence why he goes to elaborate lengths to tear Dorian down , what kills him the most is the immense respect Ronnie has for Dorian as did all of his contemporaries , if he believed Ronnie was truly better than Dorian there would be no truce thread , Dorian killed him and everyone else heros for years , the most dominant bodybuilder in the history of the IFBB

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2009, 06:58:02 PM »
What can he do? what's funny is he goes to crazy lengths to simplify Dorian to nothing more than lats and calves if that was true it would have been easy for Ronnie even less than 100% to beat him lol and where was he all those years ? in the back of the field lol he knows Dorian is better hence why he goes to elaborate lengths to tear Dorian down , what kills him the most is the immense respect Ronnie has for Dorian as did all of his contemporaries , if he believed Ronnie was truly better than Dorian there would be no truce thread , Dorian killed him and everyone else heros for years , the most dominant bodybuilder in the history of the IFBB

Indeed.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2009, 07:09:33 PM »

Indeed.

Right after the 1996 Mr Olympia I believe

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2009, 07:28:32 PM »
big bloated stomach.  dorian got owned at every olympia past '93, but the corrupt ifbb juding gave him the titles anyway

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 21, 2009, 07:30:04 PM »
big bloated stomach.  dorian got owned at every olympia past '93, but the corrupt ifbb juding gave him the titles anyway

Big bloated stomach? Ronnie made a career out of it and bodybuilding history owns you , Dorian dominated everyone even at his worse

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #81 on: March 21, 2009, 07:33:49 PM »
Dorian dominated everyone even at his worse

according to judges that are told by Uncle Joe and the IFBB what to do.

because as anyone can see, dorian didn't dominate at his worst. on the contrary. he got his ass handed to him.

even you have admited that he should have LOST in 1997
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2009, 07:35:51 PM »
Sixth lol a very distant sixth and he placed ahead of Nasser because he was disqualified lmao

and why was this? because try as you morons may to convince otherwise, a 1996 ronnie was NOTHING compared to his later Mr. O winning physiqiues.

NOTHING.

thats why he went from a bottom 10 player to the greatest of all time, with 8 Mr O's and an AC win to boot (something dorian was never good enough to accomplish)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #83 on: March 21, 2009, 07:50:47 PM »
ronnie was a prepubescent kid when dorian beat him compared to what he was to become later on:

a fact that the nuthuggers love to pretend didn't happen.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #84 on: March 21, 2009, 10:12:56 PM »
its truly sad how small dorian's arms were for his torso. he had some serious proportion issues there.. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

io856

« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2009, 12:54:53 AM »
its truly sad how small dorian's arms were for his torso. he had some serious proportion issues there.. :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2009, 05:12:02 AM »
and why was this? because try as you morons may to convince otherwise, a 1996 ronnie was NOTHING compared to his later Mr. O winning physiqiues.

NOTHING.

thats why he went from a bottom 10 player to the greatest of all time, with 8 Mr O's and an AC win to boot (something dorian was never good enough to accomplish)

Ronnie in 1996 was beating Flex Wheeler , Ronnie 1995 was a top tier pro winning shows , Ronnie 1996 was competing at 250+ pounds , you're right he wasn't anything compared to Dorian  ;)

And you keep pushing this Arnold Classic win as if it means something , that Arnold Classic win almost cost Ronnie an Olympia he's lucky the judges were on his side  ;) Dorian never wanted to compete in the Arnold Classic , he was interested in the Olympia ONLY with the exception of the grand prix shows after the Olympia so he could ride his conditioning out , Dorian was the most dominant bodybuilder ever you think he wasn't capable of winning the Arnold Classic?  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2009, 05:16:41 AM »
according to judges that are told by Uncle Joe and the IFBB what to do.

because as anyone can see, dorian didn't dominate at his worst. on the contrary. he got his ass handed to him.

even you have admited that he should have LOST in 1997

Oh the old politics plea  ::) Ronnie won in 1998/2000/2001/2002/2004 all because of politics as well you can't have it both ways HYPOCRITE-Hulkster  ;)

JohnnyTosh GetBig 12-20-07

Hulkster, I have one question for you? .... Were you there in Long Beach in 97?  Because I was.  AND I was there in 93 & 95 in Atlanta & 96 in Chicago.  It's been said a million times. Yates has a Thickness & density from every angle that had to be seen in person, and that NOBODY else had.

I think Milos is awesome. I would LOVE to have his body, but Yates smoked everybody in the totality of ALL poses.  From the side & from the back, yates crushed everybody.

Unless you were there, you cannot really say accurately.  BTW, Demilia gave me tickets right behind the judges every year.

Not flaming, but Yates reigned supreme.. YES. HIS GUT was sticking out in 97 & Nasser looked as good, or maybe a hair better from the front in 97, but when they turned to the side & rear, DORIAN ruled again.

I don't think he should have won in 1997 but Nasser didn't beat him and I wasn't there this guy was  ;) so I can understand how the judges picked him

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2009, 05:19:47 AM »
Ronnie in 1996 was beating Flex Wheeler , Ronnie 1995 was a top tier pro winning shows , Ronnie 1996 was competing at 250+ pounds , you're right he wasn't anything compared to Dorian  ;)

And you keep pushing this Arnold Classic win as if it means something , that Arnold Classic win almost cost Ronnie an Olympia he's lucky the judges were on his side  ;) Dorian never wanted to compete in the Arnold Classic , he was interested in the Olympia ONLY with the exception of the grand prix shows after the Olympia so he could ride his conditioning out , Dorian was the most dominant bodybuilder ever you think he wasn't capable of winning the Arnold Classic?  ::)

i watched "ALL" lee Haney's 8 victories and belive me he was much more dominant among his competitors than dorian.. even in 1991 dorian's back looked small next to lee haney's!!.. in my own opinion dorian was dominant only in 1993 and 1995..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2009, 05:23:42 AM »
Oh the old politics plea  ::) Ronnie won in 1998/2000/2001/2002/2004 all because of politics as well you can't have it both ways HYPOCRITE-Hulkster  ;)

JohnnyTosh GetBig 12-20-07

Hulkster, I have one question for you? .... Were you there in Long Beach in 97?  Because I was.  AND I was there in 93 & 95 in Atlanta & 96 in Chicago.  It's been said a million times. Yates has a Thickness & density from every angle that had to be seen in person, and that NOBODY else had.

I think Milos is awesome. I would LOVE to have his body, but Yates smoked everybody in the totality of ALL poses.  From the side & from the back, yates crushed everybody.

Unless you were there, you cannot really say accurately.  BTW, Demilia gave me tickets right behind the judges every year.

Not flaming, but Yates reigned supreme.. YES. HIS GUT was sticking out in 97 & Nasser looked as good, or maybe a hair better from the front in 97, but when they turned to the side & rear, DORIAN ruled again.

I don't think he should have won in 1997 but Nasser didn't beat him and I wasn't there this guy was  ;) so I can understand how the judges picked him

maybe a hair better from the front!!.. hahahhaaa.. not only nasser but also all the other top guys were CLEARLY better than dorian from the front on that day!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2009, 05:25:21 AM »

You keep clinging to this point as if you keep typing it's true , we've already established his arms don't look huge from dead on depending on the angle but from the sides and other angles his arms are huge , his biceps weren't but his triceps & forearms as huge , and the irony of a Coleman fan saying someone has proportion issues lmfao with his oversized quads and Ms Olympia calves , short torso and long arms and glutes that can be seen in front poses and forearms that are dwarfed by his enormous biceps/triceps lol HYPOCRITE-Hulkster more than willing to dismiss these major flaws because it's Ronnie  ::)

again stop typing you're giving me way to many opportunities to correct you  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2009, 06:39:22 AM »
we've already established his arms don't look huge from dead on depending on the angle

and why do you think this is?

because they are small for his torso!!

duh ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2009, 06:41:31 AM »
the most dominant bodybuilder in the history of the IFBB

you keep saying this but in reality dorian has the worst reputation of any Mr. O thanks to all his post tear fiascos..

are you blind to what is said about his post tear wins?

apparently so.. ::)

check out the most dominant bb in the history of the ifbb..lol..

oh wait... ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2009, 06:50:22 AM »
you keep saying this but in reality dorian has the worst reputation of any Mr. O thanks to all his post tear fiascos..

are you blind to what is said about his post tear wins?

apparently so.. ::)

check out the most dominant bb in the history of the ifbb..lol..

oh wait... ::)

No he doesn't you've been typing your bullshit so long you're starting to believe it , Dorian gets respect regardless of what you type , Ronnie fears him even to this day that speaks volumes.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2009, 06:51:11 AM »
and why do you think this is?

because they are small for his torso!!

duh ::)

No they're not jackass see above pics you moron , it depends on the angle

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #95 on: March 22, 2009, 06:53:26 AM »
ND i like you,you seem to be a cool guy,why don't you just ignore these guys and stop with this endless shit?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2009, 07:08:10 AM »
ND i like you,you seem to be a cool guy

ask him on a date. I am sure he will fill your hole need :-X.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #97 on: March 22, 2009, 07:08:52 AM »
No they're not jackass see above pics you moron , it depends on the angle

if he had big arms in proportion it wouldn't depend on the angle you moron.. ::)

it doesn't with anyone else.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 22, 2009, 07:11:50 AM »
The continued and ever present irony of Huckster decrying the judging system that rewarded Dorian, while turning a blind eye to the fact that, that very same system, rewarded his hero.  I guess the judging is only bad when it doesn't feed into his personal bias.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 22, 2009, 07:12:46 AM »
ask him on a date. I am sure he will fill your hole need :-X.

This coming from the homo who was comparing Ronnie''s glutes from one year to the next