Author Topic: Broncos-20 pats-17  (Read 7891 times)

body88

Re: Broncos-20 pats-17
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2009, 07:02:47 AM »
6-0 this was even a bigger win today against the chargers than the win against the pats for me.  Priceless. :)

to quote 2nd:

Want to wager on the sb?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2009, 12:59:53 PM »
6-0 this was even a bigger win today against the chargers than the win against the pats for me.  Priceless. :)

to quote 2nd:

shut your pie trap  >:(

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2009, 04:15:15 PM »
Want to wager on the sb?
hell no, I'll take it one game at a time, it could all change.  6 - 0 is really cool and I loved them beating the chargers after last year and because I can't stand Rivers but it doesn't mean shit beyond the games won.  I'm kinda superstitious that way too. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2009, 04:16:18 PM »

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2009, 07:18:42 PM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2010, 10:05:16 AM »
...Josh is going to do good things in Denver. 
Bump... I'm curious if I should still feel ok with McDaniels or if you think he's still good for Denver?  LOL, he's breaking records in Denver, just not the kind of records we wanted broken lol...  He's turned out to be an arrogant no talent fraud.  I'm ready to say he needs to go.  I've watched him get rid of the talent we did have and now he's ready to let Baily take a hike too... bah...  I didn't expect miracles but I didn't expect for us to become the biggest joke in the NFL either...

body88

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2010, 12:55:49 PM »
I can't say definitively, Hugo. I have no clue how he handles the media or his players. The team looked well coached the last time they played the Pats.

I know he was an offensive genius and very well liked while in NE.

At the time I posted this, I think Josh was about to go on his 6 game win streak.

I mean it's not like he has a great qb to work with. That guy did well when there was no film on him, now he's being exposed as the jag he has always been.

I hope to god Denver fires Josh so he can be the pats offensive coordinator again.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2010, 02:31:45 PM »
it's week 5, i still say the broncos are a fraud

E

i was right :D

E
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2010, 02:38:54 PM »
I can't say definitively, Hugo. I have no clue how he handles the media or his players. The team looked well coached the last time they played the Pats.

I know he was an offensive genius and very well liked while in NE.

At the time I posted this, I think Josh was about to go on his 6 game win streak.

I mean it's not like he has a great qb to work with. That guy did well when there was no film on him, now he's being exposed as the jag he has always been.

I hope to god Denver fires Josh so he can be the pats offensive coordinator again.

sounds good.  He's not wanted in denver, you can have your wonder boy back ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2010, 02:40:10 PM »
Chargers suck......but damn that was an ass-beatin' the Raiders put on Denver yesterday.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2010, 03:52:00 PM »
Chargers suck......but damn that was an ass-beatin' the Raiders put on Denver yesterday.
omg it was freaking horrible....  I think most Broncos fans called in sick today.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2010, 07:24:38 AM »
omg it was freaking horrible....  I think most Broncos fans called in sick today.

And of all teams....the Raiders, I now how Broncos fans think about the Raiders....ouch.

body88

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2010, 07:39:02 AM »
sounds good.  He's not wanted in denver, you can have your wonder boy back ;D

Run him out of town for me, Hugo!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2010, 10:01:29 AM »
Run him out of town for me, Hugo!!!

drop kicked will be more likely.

what a fraud that guy is.  exactly how much cheating were you guys doing over there? :-\

body88

« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2010, 11:34:44 AM »
drop kicked will be more likely.

what a fraud that guy is.  exactly how much cheating were you guys doing over there? :-\

He led the greatest statistical offense of all time in 2007.

What exactly is he doing wrong?

Do they players get any blame?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2010, 11:45:02 AM »

I think Denver has some decent talent at WR and RB....Orton has played well, it was the defense that got smashed by the Raiders and special teams too.  Just looked like Denver was still back at the hotel when the game started.  Coaches should take a lot of heat when teams don't come out looking ready to go.

body88

« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2010, 12:15:30 PM »
I think Denver has some decent talent at WR and RB....Orton has played well, it was the defense that got smashed by the Raiders and special teams too.  Just looked like Denver was still back at the hotel when the game started.  Coaches should take a lot of heat when teams don't come out looking ready to go.

I don't disagree. I dont watch broncos games, so i'm trying to gather as much information as I can.

I know Doogie Houser, aka Josh MC'd, was well liked by players when he was in NE.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2010, 12:31:23 PM »
I don't disagree. I dont watch broncos games, so i'm trying to gather as much information as I can.

I know Doogie Houser, aka Josh MC'd, was well liked by players when he was in NE

Probably more of a case of Bill keeping him in line and keeping the players motivated to play.  Josh seems like a 'players coach" which usually just means pussy in NFL speak.  Give me Parcells, Shanahan, Bill B, etc.... any day.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2010, 03:12:45 PM »

Sure, he blamed a lot of good talent and then got rid of them.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2010, 04:11:07 PM »
Fired Nolan after he took a 29th ranked defense to 7th ranked, some think for Job security and they're probably right.

Got rid of Hillis Marshall Scheffler, he refused to even give Hillis a chance when we all knew what he could do.  Now look at what Hillis is doing, what we knew he could be doing with the Broncos.  Now he's cut off contract negotiation with Champ Baily for fuck sake.... ::)  I'm sure there are a lot of teams that will gladly take Champ.

We've won 4 games of our last 17 games.

franchise record for the worst loss to our biggest rival.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2010, 04:25:40 PM »
Fired Nolan after he took a 29th ranked defense to 7th ranked, some think for Job security and they're probably right.

Got rid of Hillis Marshall Scheffler, he refused to even give Hillis a chance when we all knew what he could do.  Now look at what Hillis is doing, what we knew he could be doing with the Broncos.  Now he's cut off contract negotiation with Champ Baily for fuck sake.... ::)  I'm sure there are a lot of teams that will gladly take Champ.

We've won 4 games of our last 17 games.

franchise record for the worst loss to our biggest rival.

Wow, some of that stuff I had forgotten......plus the whole Cutler thing was handled horribly.  Not saying Orton isn't playing well and Cutler is a bit douchey.....but it was just handled poorly from a coach.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2010, 04:59:34 PM »
Wow, some of that stuff I had forgotten......plus the whole Cutler thing was handled horribly.  Not saying Orton isn't playing well and Cutler is a bit douchey.....but it was just handled poorly from a coach.
It was handled bad with Cutler and I figured he was a new coach and he would learn a lesson from it, but he continued the same pattern which led to some of these other guys leaving.  

Also, lol, he doesn't want players with a chip on their shoulder.  He wants only "classy guys" on the team ::) and it's the players he sees having a chip that he's been getting rid of, no matter how talented they may be...

This post from the Broncos forum sums it up good:

It's been said that McDaniels has brought in high character individuals, and gotten rid of some malcontents. I recall some great Bronco's of the past who weren't all boy scouts, but on game day, they would punch you in the mouth. Names like Atwater, Romanowski, Sharpe, Mike Anderson, Dennis Smith, Neil Smith, Lynch, Jackson, Mecklenberg, Roulon Jones, even Elway. These guys were ballers and didn't back down from a fight. DJ and Dawk have intensity and strong character, but who else do we have with real grit and leadership? My point is, we may have players who won't stir things up, but do they have the testicular fortitude to win at all costs? Players like Moreno and Royal don't have it. Talented yes, but lacking the Eye of the Tiger. At least Marshall had a chip on his shoulder on game day. Orton does not instill a sense of confidence that he can take the team on his shoulders, or inspire them. I know Tebow is the boy scout of boy scouts, but he also seems to have leadership and that "won't be denied" attitude that the team is lacking. Maybe it is time to see what he can do? Great teams have great leaders and great coaches, where does this leave us?

He's just a bad head coach.  He gave up Sunday's game after the first quarter, no attempt to coach, mainly just stood there looking dumbfounded and by the third quarter it was impossible to win and many thought he would be putting in Tebow or Quinn.  At that point why would you risk your quarterback, but he kept ortin in to the very last.  I can keep going with this guy.  He's had several times where it was clear as day worthy of a challenge and he just stood there, didn't even think about putting his hand on the red flag.

body88

« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2010, 09:16:45 PM »
Tell him to fuck off and move back to NE.

Who will the Broncs bring in?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2010, 05:29:16 AM »

Maybe they can bring Wade Phillips in for another run..... ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2010, 06:02:01 AM »

first part is already done bigtime, second part, I don't know.  Theres been a lot of names brought up, several I would easily be more happy giving a chance.  Maybe Cowher, who knows.