Author Topic: Jay Cutler - Broke or Wealthy with his investments?  (Read 107288 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Jay Cutler - Broke or Wealthy with his investments?
« Reply #500 on: November 15, 2013, 08:54:07 PM »
he did indeed. He actually made fun that car in one of his vids plus in many stories. good catch dude ;D. Nasser came from a prosperous but self made background. His parents were comfortable but never sheltered their kids. The german/serbian/egyptian background factored by his intelligence gave him a unique perspective on accomplishments, something he worked on for years to make portable and applicable to so many scenarios. Nasser was extremely smart; stuck in a dumb sector. He knew it and hated it at times. but talent at the time prevailed. NOBODY was as HUGE as him back in 1994-1996. No one can deny this.

which vid???

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #501 on: November 15, 2013, 08:56:59 PM »
In all honesty, he wasn't a multi-millionaire as far as I know but comfortable enough to retire at 44; ironically Nasser was living the dream I always pictured myself living. Comfortable suburbia setting with 1/2 acre+ 3200sqft 4br/4b, 3 car garage place nice but not too flashy, plenty of income from investments to travel, maintain lifestyle, buy a decent car when he felt like it (not leasy douchey). Nice outings with friends on a weekly basis. Train when required. Enjoying life.

I doubt Jay will be able to afford that.
I know he wasn't broke, just fooling about  ;D

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #502 on: November 18, 2013, 08:45:09 AM »
not that I want to trample on the man s memory.... but it always seemed like he was a shell of a man. ... unable to form/keep a decent relationship beyond some of his friends.

I feel like he sad and lonely. ... never really sharing bis lifes journey with someone special.

I know there are plenty of men that are perfectly happy living alone and not having a wife/loved one, but thatz always the vibd I gof from his pics/vids... that he had sadness/loneliness/emptiness eating him up inside all the time.

Okay then, you just described me perfectly there.  If only I had Nasser's build it might actually be worth it.  Too bad I'm porky fatboy and not ripped and huge.